BTS || One Shots

By babymochicake

All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader More

Jin- Dad Jokes
Suga- Glass
J-Hope - Adidas
Jimin- Permanently Yours
Taehyung- Trouble
Jungkook- Pumpkin Spice
Namjoon- 5 minutes
Jin- Wings
Suga- Black Roses
J-Hope- Sledding
Jimin- Angel
Taehyung- Secret
Jungkook- I Need U
Suga X Jungkook Pt 1
Suga X Jungkook pt 2
Jin- Vanilla
Suga- Sweet
J-hope- Happy Birthday
Namjoon- Moonlight
Jimin- call me daddy
Taehyung-Natural
Jungkook- Relax
Jin- Eat Jin
Suga - Lift
Jungkook - Scores
J-Hope - "Happy" Birthday
Jimin- Argument with your child
**Requests**
Taehyung- Don't cut
Jungkook- Period
Jin - Pink
Namjoon- Noodles
Suga- Sick
J-hope- Curls
Jimin- Family
Jungkook- Scores pt 2
END of Vol. 1
IM BACK

Namjoon-Pictures

3.1K 91 3
By babymochicake

"Y/N! Are you almost ready?" You hear your best friend RM call you from outside your bedroom, knocking on the door. You roll your eyes, and throw a shirt over your head before you walk over to open the door without pants.

You lean the top half of your body into the doorway and see Namjoon standing there, hands in his pockets with his signature simply smile. "Ready?" He asks.

"Almost, I just have to put pants on, then grab my camera." You reply. "Don't forget the camera! Pants aren't too important!" He chuckles as you roll your eyes closing the door. "You're not funny Namjoon!" You chuckle putting on your denim shorts that were laying on your bed.

"You know you love me Y/N!" He responds.

You walk over to your dresser and move the large camera case onto your bed before you open it, revealing a large, professional....and very expensive camera. You take it out and turn it on, off the bad revealing a photo that you and Namjoon took together in when the boys were in Osaka for their tour. You both were on the balcony of a hotel, his arms were wrapped around your waist and his chin rested on your shoulder as you held the large camera taking a selfie.

You shake your head and chuckle to yourself as you see the cut he has on his forehead from when he slipped in the lobby of the hotel. You clear your throat and pack the camera away, zipping up the case before you open the door to your bedroom, still seeing Namjoon standing there.

"Stalker much? What were you expecting to hear exactly?" You chuckle hitting him in the shoulder, then shake your hand out because it hurt your knuckles due to how solid he was.

"You really shouldn't punch me anymore unless you would like a broken finger." He responds walking behind you as you make your way to the van with the rest of the group.

You and Namjoon have been friends for a while. You guys would do EVERYTHING together. Even before his debut with the other guys, you were inseparable since school. You two met while you were taking photos behind the school of bunnies and flowers. He was with his friends at the time and noticed you dropped your lens cap to the camera you had at the time. He walked over and returned it to you when he felt intrigued by what you were doing.

And it all spawned from there.

Currently, in 2018, 6 years later, you two had your photography to work with and you were now on your way to a camping sight with the rest of the group. Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

------------------------

You finally arrive at the campsite and were now getting the tents out from the back of the van. You looked around, and counted 9 people, including yourself. Then you looked back at the tents and counted 5. You grin to yourself, as you would have a tent all to yourself before you take one and move it to the campsite where Taehyung and Namjoon were not too far behind you with the rest.

You look over and see Jin and J-hope on their bikes, riding circles around Suga, who was not amused and standing there with his arms crossed.

"You know, for you being the eldest Hyung, you sure don't tend to act like it sometimes!." Suga exclaims throwing his hands in the air as Jin laughs his windshield wiper laugh. Namjoon rolls his eyes, throwing the tents down on the ground and his eyes narrow.

You toss a tent down and notice his off look. "What's wrong?" You ask touching his arm. "Theres 4 tents, and 8 people. You get a tent to yourself." He says.

"Wait, That means Jungkookie is going to have to be in the same tent as Taehung and I." Jimin grumbles. "Hey! I don't think I'm that bad considering Taehyung is the one who sleeps diagonally!" Jungkook defends. "You don't want to share one with me?" Namjoon asks, nudging your arm. You roll your eyes. "Namjoon, we don't want your managers getting the wrong idea. You are here for your summer package and it was already hard enough convincing your manager to let me come in the first place." You explain and Jimin nods in agreement.

"But you could always sneak into her tent at night too. I wouldn't tell." Jimin jokes and you slap his hand off your shoulder as he continues to laugh walking over to the other maknae, helping them set up a fire. You look back at Namjoon who is looking at his feet. "I think you will survive Namjoon, Hobi is not a back person to share a tent with." You chuckle tapping the side of his face with your palm before you walk past him taking out your camera from your bag and walking into the woods.

"Wait! Y/N wait for me!" Namjoon calls, running after you.

Jimin and Jungkook look at eachother and shake their head.

--------------

You kneel down and take a couple photos of a mushroom growing on a tree stump and move your cameras lens upwards to see a vine growing up the trunk. "Nature, is so pretty." You say in awe of the green around you as Namjoon nods his head taking a couple shots with his phone.

You look up and see a bird in its nest on a branch. You move your lens upward but you're too short to get it in your view. "Dang it." You grump, putting the lens cap over your camera. "What's wrong?" He asks you in concern.

You point up the tree to the nest. "I can't get the nest in my vantage point of my camera. I'm too short."

He thinks for a minute and then kneels down. "Get on my shoulders." He suggests. Your eyes widen. "Why don't you just take the picture for me doofus?" You chuckle handing him the camera. "Because I know you want to. Plus this way is more fun." He smiles ushering you to get on his shoulders.

You roll your eyes before you throw your legs around his neck and hold onto him. "Are you holding on?" He asks you. "Yeah, just don't drop me unless you want to buy me a new camera." You say as he stands up, making your height grow significantly considering he was merely 6 feet tall. "Got it?" He calls up to you. "Oneeee seconddd, almost got it." You say zooming in on the nest as he holds securely onto your thighs. "Got it!" You exclaim.

He kneels down as you get off his shoulders.He stands up and fixes the bandana around his purple hair while you wait for the photo to download.

The image pops up and you smile at its results. "Joon! Look!" You smile, showing him the photo. He takes the camera from your hand and looks at the picture smiling before handing it back to you. "I love it." He responds looking into your eyes. You noticed he did not have his blue contacts in which made you admire the chocolate brown that took over his eyes. It was relaxing

"Joonieeeee!!! Y/NNNNN!" You hear J-hope calling from back at the campsite. You look in the direction and see him walking towards you. "Hi Hyung. What's up?" Namjoon asks.

J-hope takes a bite out of the toasted marshmallow on the stick in his hand before responding. "We are toasting marshmallows back at the site. Better hurry before Jimin and Jungkookie eats all of them." He chuckles wiping the sticky sugar off his lip.

Namjoon nods and J-hope returns back the way he came. You tuck the camera safely into your bag before you and Namjoon walk back to the campsite.

---------

"And that is why I don't usually go camping anymore." Jimin says as he chomps into a s'more. Your body shivers at the story he had just told about his last experience camping. It was very creepy because he was talking about how someone almost killed him in his tent.

He was younger of course, this was before the groups debut but it still made you really freaked out. "Manager hyung!" Jungkook exclaims happily as he sees their manager approach the group with a few camera men behind him.

"Pack it in guys, we have a long night." he smiles saying goodnight to the group and heading off. You weren't too concerned about your face being on camera because they would just blur it out anyways. The groups manager was not too fond of Namjoons best friend who happens to be a female coming on the trip but he made an exception if I said my face would be blurred.

"Alright guys, let's get to bed." Jin says, still chewing on his marshmallow. "Where is Suga hyung?" Taehyung calls as Suga exits his tent with near bed head. "Will you all be quiet? Some are trying to sleep!" He exclaims throwing a shoe at Taehyung causing him to topple over off the log he was sitting on, making Jungkook bust out with laughter,

"I'm going to bed." Taehyung growls, zipping himself into him and Jimin's tent where you could already tear Jimin snoring.

"I guess I should tuck in as well." Jungkook smiles, piling into the tent on top of Jimin and Taehyung causing them to groan under his weight.

Everyone was in their tents except you. You shiver underneath the blanket you had on staring at what was left of the fire burning. You were afraid to go to sleep by yourself because of what Jimin had said earlier.

And considering you were a girl, sleeping in a tent in the middle of the woods.

You had every right to be horrified.

You jumped at every noise and rocked yourself back and fourth, just wanting to go home. The only reasons you're on this trip in the first place was because you wanted to take photos, and spend time with your best friend.

You contemplate your options and then find yourself walking over to Namjoon and J-hopes tent. You unzip the tent slightly and peak in, seeing J-hope curled in his S-shaped sleeping position, and Namjoon slightly snoring next to him.

You just take a second and admire him sleeping before you see J-hope has woken up. "Y/N?" He whispers, his voice sounding raspy as he rubs his eyes squinting from the brightness of his flashlight.

"I um..." You whisper then look down in embarrassment at the situation. "Are you scared or something?"He asks.

You nod, going red in the face from embarrassment. Hobi only looks at you, then smiles very widely before slapping Namjoons chest making him sit up and start coughing.

"Hyung! What the--" Hobi silences him as he looks up to you with widened eyes and concern written across his face.

"Jagi?" He whispers catching you off guard at him calling you honey out of the blue.

J-hope seemed caught off guard as well, for he got his blankets and pushed past you out of the tent. "I am sleeping in Y/N's tent tonight." He whispers.

"Hobi you don't need t--" You start and he holds up his hand silencing you. "Please. I would much rather have a tent to myself rather than share one with the two of you." He replies sending you a wink before walking into the dark to your tent.

You look back to see Namjoon gripping your wrist and pulling you into the tent, sitting next to him. Then he zips the zipper up and sits across from you turning on a light.

"What's wrong?" He whispers. His honey skin glowed in the dim light with his brown eyes and white shirt, and you could see the slight bit of saliva wetting his plump lips.

For he had just woken up, but he looked so good. "DId Jimin freak you out?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. You bite your lip and nod. Namjoon chuckles. "I could tell, you looked pretty unsettled when he was telling his ghost stories." He chuckles, but you were not phased.

He scoots closer and places his hand on your cheek, causing your head to go limp in his hand from how tired you were. "You look beautiful in the small light we have in here. It would make a good picture." He smiles, taking out his phone and aiming the camera at your face.

"Namjoon!" You exclaim covering your face in embarrassment. "Y/N move your hands!" He smiles moving your hands from your face and pinning them in your lap as he takes a photo on his phone then moves even closer to you on your side, showing you the photo.

"See? Beautiful." He whispers as you look into his sparking eyes. He looks at your lips and then your face. He cups your cheek and pulls you into a passionate kiss. You close your eyes but could still see the glowing light of the flashlight and feel the cold metal rings from his fingers against your cheek, sending a shiver down your spine.

You place a hand on his chest and slightly push him back. He looks into your eyes, his filled with lust, wanting more. "If we do this, you know we can't be friends anymore right?" You ask him.

"I think we will. this just adds a little more spice to the past 6 years of us. and to the next." He smiles kissing you again and pulling you onto his lap.

"We can't risk your manager hearing us. His tent is near." You whisper.

Namjoon kisses you again before laying you down and wrapping an arm around your waist pulling you to his chest and pushing his lips to your ear. "Then we will just have to be quiet." He chuckles before turning out the flashlight.

-END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 330 39
MIN YOONGI FANFIC YOONGI X READER
49.5K 1.7K 23
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖... [COMPLETE]...
158 28 10
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
17K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.