Aria - LRH

By taintedwhore

' hey, I'm Aria. I just moved next door and my mum told me to come by to introduce myself as we will be neigh... More

Part one -Aria
Part two - Luke
Part three -Aria
Damn - luke - part four
Part five - Aria
06: luke
0.7 - Aria
O.8 - Luke
0.9 - Ashton?
0.10 - Sex Ed (;
0.11 - Party?
0.12 Party?2
0.13 asprin please
0.14 - excuse you?
0.15 - daddy af
0.16 wet, sweat and a beach towel
0.17 cuddles and kisses
0.18 nothin like the rain
0.19 alone at last
0.20 caught out
0.21 text me back <3
0.22 He What..?
23- Vodka,sleep and dread
24- Headaches and heartaches

1.7K 26 13
By taintedwhore

YEET babies I'm back with updates wooooooooo

I feel the sunlight coming through my sheer curtains and grimace. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Wake. Up. My head is absolutely pounding, I groan and turn around only to have my head hit into something hard. I slowly peel open my eyes to see a shirtless Luke asleep next to me. Wait what? when did he get here.

I sit up and look around my room to see an empty bottle of vodka lying on my floor. Jesus. I move to get out of bed only to feel restrained, I look down confused to see Luke's arms wrapped around me. I turn around to face him.

He smiles lightly
Morning beautiful
Butterflies erupt in my stomach, why is he being sweet did I dream out argument? before I can think anymore I'm pulled into his chest.
We need to talk about last night... Why were you drinking? You could have hurt yourself.

I turned around to face him so my face was pressed into his chest.
I thought you hated me because I was with Ashton... I didn't know how to feel luke. You were with your ex. your EX. Do you have any idea how much that hurt me?!
He sighs and just pulls me closer leaving a kiss on the top of my head.
Babygirl nothing happened between me and arz, she called me up sad because she had just had a break up and asked if we could talk, when she was in the car she leaned in and tried to kiss me and I didn't know what to do. I would never want to hurt you so I pushed her away!

I sigh can't believing I was stupid enough to think that he would get back together with her and kiss him on the lips. He pulls me so close that I can feel his heart beating against my chest.
His hands roam down my back till they reach my ass and the gives it a light squeeze. I laugh and kiss him deeper, moaning as our tongues fight for dominance. He bites my lip gently and I can already feel my self becoming wet. I tug at his hair and he lifts my up by my thighs so my legs are wrapped around his torso.

He Carries me upstairs whilst we make out. Once we reach my room I kick my door open and he walks through pinning my back up against the other side of the door, ever so slightly grinding his hips against mine. I struggle to hold back the moan about to escape and let it go when I hear him let his moans out.

I slowly reach my hand down, trailing it all the way down his perfect body and stopping right above his boxer line. I break the kiss to make eye contact to make sure that he is okay with this before he kisses me on the forehead and goes back to kissing me before slowly making his way down my neck leaving giant hickeys as he goes.

I moan and start rubbing him over his boxers before reaching my hand down and rubbing it with my hand. I hear him gasp with pleasure and I go faster. He moves us away from the door and sits down on the bed so I'm straddling him. I grind against him feeling his boner through our very thin underwear.
I can't take it any longer and reach my other hand down and start to finger myself moaning at how good it feels, but it's not enough, I want him. He seems to take the hint and moves so he is fingering me with one finger, I fast still not used to how big his hands are. Before long he is pumping with two fingers and I'm a moaning mess.

I climb off him not ready to orgasm yet and slowly pull off his boxers taking his dick in my hand and brining it up to my mouth. I lick the entire underside up the way and from the way his hips jerk I can tell he likes it.
He slaps my ass and I gasp only urging me on even more.  I take the tip into my mouth and swirl my tongue around before slowly bobbing my head up and down stopping ever couple minutes so I can breathe.
He grabs my hair into a ponytail and starts thrusting into my mouth making me moan around his dick creating vibrations.

He pulls me up and lays me down on the bed before pulling my underwear down too. One hand goes to my boob and the other to his own dick positioning it. I gasp and nod, needing to feel him deep inside me. Fuck. He slides in and gives me a moment to adjust before sliding almost all the way out and pushing back in.  I moan incredibly loudly and blush before covering my face
' don't hide, your beautiful. I wanna hear you moan for me baby, just let them go'

He starts thrusting faster and I feel a familiar heat in my stomach.
Fuck.im gonna cum
I rock my hips along with his leaving scratches all the way down his back and shoulders not able to take the tremendous pleasure. I feel  my walls tightening around his and within seconds I'm a blubbering moaning mess in cloud nine riding on my waves of pleasure. He pulls out and I take his duck in my hand before taking it deep down my throat and deeothroating it a couple of times before I feel his warm cum fill my throat. I pull away and swallow without question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
170K 7.6K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
93.1K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...