BEST ENEMIES FOREVER (B.E.F.)...

By khushi1995pc

A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But when... More

Let's Begin (prologue)
Part - 1 (You, Me and My hair)
Part - 2 (Chudail & Champa)
Part-3(B.E.F's cupid)
Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)
Part - 5(Drama Oh Rama)
Part - 6 (love birds)
Part - 7 (Clash of clans)
Part - 8 (Kiss by chance)
Part - 9 (You care...but why?)
Part - 11(Cupid on fireπŸ”₯)
Part - 12(Breaking news!!)
Part - 13 (Omkara,the Confused Soul)
Part - 14 (Daydreaming🀯)
Part - 15 (Bro-code)
Part - 16 (She's the One)
Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)
Part - 18 (Mr & Miss Mischief)
Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)
Note
Part - 20 (I'm in love πŸ’–πŸ˜)
Part - 21(The Crazy Bunch)
New Cover
Part - 22 (A night at Monkey's Room)
Note
Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)
Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)
Phase - II
Part - 25 (Jashn_e_ishqa)
Part - 26 (Billu ki shaadi hogi??)
Part - 27 (A Promise to keep ❀️)
Part - 28 (Rikara & Ruvya)
Part - 29 (I Love you)
Part - 30 (Four years Later)
Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup πŸ’₯)
Part - 32(Phail gaya Raayta!)
Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)
Part - 34(Kissing you after 4 years)
Part - 35 (Epic Engagement of OSOπŸ˜‚)
Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)
new three shot
Part - 37(Monkey Weds Lizard??😟)
New Cover
Part - 38(Omkara's Gundi)
Part 39 (BE SERIOUS!!)
Something New is about to come
Part - 40(Before the end)
Part - 41(The Father of Maggie)
Part - 42 (Be My Best Enemy Forever)

Part - 10 (Return of Chudail)

1.8K 209 254
By khushi1995pc

People around them left to their respective works after witnessing the high voltage drama and action... Arjun was still lying there unconscious but two people had nothing to do with all this... minutes passed... but not a single word slipped from their mouth. They didn't answer to each others question but just stood there... Close to each other... trying to read eachother's eyes in silence. As if their "why" itself was an answer. 
(eye lock 🙈)
(Saathiyaa..... Saathiyaa....)

both were lost in each other... So lost that Om didn't realise that He was leaning more close to her when an unwanted person came there in the meantime (or should I say in the wrong time) to bring them back into the real world...

"Baby..!!!" 

And the realisation hits them... Gauri and Omkara realised that they were just staring at each other for God knows how long... They feel awkward... "What the hell am I doing???" they asked to themselves and immediately shifted their gaze from each other. They stepped back and looked at the source of the voice...

(the last person rikarians want to see 😅)

"Riddhima???" Om asked in confusion...here Riddhima was standing there with a frown. Stomping her feet she came near them...the frown was still there.

Om(to ridz) - tum yaha???
(You?? here???)

Ridz(eyeing Gauri) - Om baby... When I called you... You didn't told me you're not alone....

(Remember...Ridz called O in the previous chapter 😂)

Om realises that Riddhima is asking about Gauri....

Om(little annoyed) - Haven't I told you that I m going home right now...no need to come here.... then why are you here???

Ridz(being extra sweet) - Offo baby... I came to meet you... You know... Yesterday also you were busy... Do you know how much I miss you...

Gauri rolled her eyes

Ridz-And by the way (looking at Gauri) what is she doing here baby???

Gauri (in mind) - main kya kar Rahi hoon??? Subaah se saare namoone jhel Rahi hoon... Oh god..!! Mujhse aur bardasht nahi hota... chudail kahiki...bas door reh mujhse...warna pata nahi main kya kar Doon....

Ek minute... Main chudail pe gussa hoon??? Lekin kyu?? Gauri tujhe ho kya Gaya hai???

(what am I doing??? Tolerating morons from the morning.... Oh god...!!! I don't have any patience left right now...Witch... just stay away from me otherwise I don't know what I am going to do with you....

Wait a minute... I am angry with her...??? But why?? Gauri what's wrong with you???)

Omkara was looking at Gauri with confusion... Her expressions were changing from frown to anger...then confusion... which was so evident on her face...

Riddhima's continuous
"Baby chants" were getting on Gauri's nerves. She never liked Riddhima and that is known to all... but today her presence was bothering her more than ever and she herself couldn't find any reason for this.

Gauri's inner thoughts
Baby...!!! Seriously??? Adopt hi karle phir😒😒😒....!!! Ek toh pehle hi Annika di aur Shivaay bhaiya ne is lambe Baal wale Bandar Ko mere sar pe khada kar diya... Upar se woh  Chhichhora...ab yeh chudail... Mera toh din hi kharaab hai...

(Baby..!! Seriously???then she should adopt him..!! firstly Di and Shivaay bhaiya... Then that moron cheap fellow.... now this witch... it's such a bad day..)

Ridz - Om baby.... Tell me Naa...

Omkara didn't answer...he was so busy on noticing Gauri's facial expressions that he forgot to answer Riddhima...as she saw Om was looking at Gauri... She came near Gauri and asked...

Ridz- now what did you do??? Why is he not talking to me???

Well if Annika becomes English teacher while being angry.... For Gauri... Her anger makes her more sarcastic. Only if Riddhima could see what's coming on her way.... Gauri was all set to blow her away with her reply🤣🤣🤣

Gauri - Maine kya Kia??? Kia toh tumne hai...tumhari wajah se hi toh tumhare iss Bali ke bakre... I mean boyfriend ne mujhe yaha Bulaya hai....

(What did I do?? It's all your fault... just because of you.. your scapegoat...I mean your boyfriend  wanted to meet me)

Om was standing there like an idiot with baffled expressions...

Om (to himself) - Yeh Piddi kya bak Rahi hai??? Maine kab Bulaya isey?? Aur Ridz ka Shivaay Annika se kya Lena Dena???

(What is this Piddi is talking about??? When did I called her...??? And what will Ridz do with Shivaay Annika's matter??)

Ridz (confused) - What??!! I don't understand... Tum Kis baare mein baat kar Rahi ho?

(What??!! I don't understand... What are you talking about??)

Gauri - arre main "kiss" ke baare mein baat kar Rahi hoon...bhool gayi???

(Arre I m talking about the "kiss". You forgot??)

Omkara's eyes grew wider in shock...is she going to tell Riddhima about last night???!!!!!

Om(stammering) - what???!!!!tttt...tt...tu yeh kk..k.k...kya bol Rahi hai....??!!!

(What???!!!!.....what are you s..ss..sss....saying???!!!!)

Ridz - kiss??? What kiss??

Om (to himself) - Piddi what's wrong with you???

Gauri(accusing Om) - yeh...!!! Isey lagta hai main tumhe issey chhinne ki koshish kar Rahi hoon...

(This guy..!!! He thinks I m trying to snatch you from him...!!

"WHAAATT???!!!!!" Om and Riddhima exclaimed in unison.

Om - Maine Aisa kab bola??!!! Stop making stories Piddi....

(When did I told you that???!! Stop making stories Piddi...)

Gauri - dekh... Teri girlfriend Ko tujhse zyada mujh mein interest hai usme mera koi haath nahi... I am absolutely innocent...😏😏

(Okay listen... Your girlfriend is more interested in me than you...that's not my fault... I am absolutely innocent...😏😏)

Riddhima doesn't only takes time to get ready or to do makeup... She's a typical tube light when it comes to understand things. It take quite time for her to figure out what exactly Gauri was trying to say...

Ridz - hey!! What do you mean by I am more interested in you???!!!

Gauri - arrey.... I m just saying the truth... In that play...you remember???? You tried to kiss me... Listen Riddhima... I know I m very cute... But I m not interested in girls... and Honestly.... I don't like you too. .. So please... Find some other girl.

Om sighs in relief.... thanking his stars that Gauri was referring to that annual day play incident were Riddhima tried to kiss her in influence of God knows what...(part - 5). But what confused him was....why she's bringing that topic now... All of a sudden...

On the other hand... Riddhima was fuming in anger remembering that day... That embarrassment....that humiliation.... It was all for Gauri...but her bad luck... She fell on her own trap... After that incident...she didn't create any drama to blame anyone for what happened coz she knew that eventually she will end up disclosing her evil motive... But now... again this Girl is poking her... How she wished she could see Gauri in that condition... Alas!!

Gauri continued....

Gauri - Woh toh Bhala ho Rudy ka Jo usne mujhe tumse bacha liye... Warna main kisi Ko mooh dikhane laayak nahi Rehti....

(Thanks to Rudy... He just saved me from your clutches... otherwise I wouldn't be able to show my face to anyone...)

Ridz(Angry) - ok listen...!! That was because I was not in the sense... It was my bad day...  That doesn't mean I m lesbian ok??!!! So stop this nonsense....  And you are making fun of me right?? Who knows if it was your bad day... You would have ended up there in my place with all that embarrassment and I would have enjoyed that....

The last sentence which Riddhima blurted out in anger caught Omkara's attention.... Sharpening his gaze he asked

Om - what did you just say Riddhima???

Ridz(in mind) - hell!!!! Ridz babes...why can't you control your mouth!!!! (Says) What??? I m just saying it could have happened to anyone....

Omkara wasn't convinced but before he could say further Gauri interfered....

Gauri (chuckles) - accha?? Then what about today...??? You came here to meet him... Right??? And You noticed me...but you didn't notice the wounds of your boyfriend.... Not even once you asked him how did this happen.... can you explain that???

Riddhima was taken aback for a moment.... She was so busy shooting daggers at Gauri... She really didn't notice the scenario of that place.... that Om was injured and a man near them was lying there unconscious and nobody is really helping him... While Om was surprised...

"So all that drama topic she raised was just to point out that Riddhima really doesn't care for me or anyone else rather than herself.... " *Smiles

Om (in mind) - Matlab har baat ghuma phira ke karni hai... Seedha seedha bolne mein madam Ko allergy jo hai...😏😏

(That means everytime she will say it indirectly...coz she's allergic to say things directly😏)

This time Riddhima was quick to respond... She went near Om and with too much of worry and concern she cupped his face and started checking the scratches on his face....

If Gauri was angry just by seeing Riddhima.... Witnessing a clingy Riddhima made her blood boil....

Gauri (in mind) - oh god.. bas chipakne ka bahaana chahiye is chudail Ko... Pichhle Janam mein chipkali thi Naa...

(Oh god... She just needs an excuse to be clingy... No doubt she was a lizard in her previous birth...)

Ridz - OMG!!!! Om...baby what happened??? It must be hurting Naa....

*Note the Sarcasm*

Gauri(in mind) - nahi nahi... It's not hurting... Bahut maza aaya use maar kha ke... Raat Ko party bhi de Raha hai isi Khushi mein...

(In mind - No no... it's not hurting... It was quite fun you see... Even he is throwing a party tonight...)

making some distance between him and Riddhima... He said " no it's ok...it's just a small cut"..

Ridz - 😱😱😱 what are you saying baby...!!! (Holding his left arm by her both hands) I think we need to see the doctor first..

Gauri(gritting her teeth) - koi zarurat nahi hai...! antiseptic Laga lega toh theek ho jayega...! Thodi si kharoch aayi hai... itna stress lene ki zaroorat nahi hai...

(No need to do so.... Just a little antiseptic and he'll be ok... It's just a scratch... No need to take this much stress..)

Ridz(to Gauri) - excuse me!!! What do you mean by that.... Ofcourse I will take stress for him... And we are going to hospital... You can go now... I will take care of him...

This add more fuel to Gauri's anger... Before Om could say no to Riddhima... Gauri countered back...

Gauri - tum!!! Mujhe jaane ke liye keh Rahi  ho??!! Firstly... main Gauri Trivedi hoon... apni marzi ki maalkin... main kisi se orders nahi leti...!!!!! Secondly... Beta nahi Hoti na... Tumhare so called boyfriend mein hole ho jata...samjhi!!! 😒😒😒

(You!!! You're telling me to go away...??!!! Firstly...I m Gauri Trivedi... I m my own boss...I don't take orders from anyone... And Secondly... If I wasn't there... There would be a huge hole in your so called boyfriend...you understand??!!😒😒)

Ridz(confused) - What??!!!

Gauri - ji haa... Maine Jaan bachaayi hai iski... Aur koi zarurat nahi hai itni fikar karne ki... Chaar gundo ki maar khaayi hai... Border pe Jung ladne nahi Gaya tha jo itna fikar kar Rahi ho...

(Yes...I saved him...and no need to worry about him... He was just beaten up by few goons... Not that he was fighting a war or something...so chill)

Omkara was literally shocked...😦😦😦

Om(in mind) - kuch der pehle khud ro Rahi thi... Kyuki mujhe chot lagi hai... Ab aise behave kar Rahi hai jaise mere liye afsos karna waste of breath hai...hey bhagawan...yeh kya item bheja hai aapne duniya mein...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

(Few minutes ago she was crying because I was hurt...now she's behaving like worrying for me is waste of breath...oh god... What a piece you have created 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️)

Riddhima opened her mouth to say something.. but before she could even utter a word.... Gauri interfered....

Gauri - bas... Mujhe tum se aur koi behes nahi karni...do whatever... I m going... Kyuki agar aur 5 minute mein yaha Rahi toh mere haatho se kisika khoon ho jayega...

(That's it... I don't wanna argue more... Do whatever...I m going... Coz if I stay here for another 5 minutes.... I will end up killing someone....)

With that... She stormed out of there without even looking at Om...

Om was about to run behind her when Riddhima stopped him ...

Ridz - arre where are you going???

Om(in a hurry) - Ridz... You go home I will talk to you later... She's not well and I have to be with her....

Riddhima couldn't believe his words... They both don't like eachother then why he wanted to be with her...???

Ridz(holding his hand to stop him) - what??!!! What did you just say??

Om(irritated) - Riddhima... Shivaay wanted me to drop her... I m doing it just for Shivaay.... Now please let me go...!!

He himself knew it wasn't just because of Shivaay....it was because he cares... He cares for that crazy enemy of his....

And he ran at the direction where Gauri went.... He reached the place where he left his car before indulging in the fight... Only to find Gauri sitting in the car... 

Again... This girl never fails to make a fool out of him...

Sitting on the driving sit... He looked at her...but she was looking outside of the window... Totally ignoring him....Only if he could see that she was smiling...

Gauri definitely knows how to control any situation... She knew if she walks off... he will come behind her... Don't know why but somehow she knew he cannot leave her alone when he knows that she's unwell... Now she's smiling because her assumption was right... Om starts the car...

After a while....

Om(clearing his throat) -  what was that??

Gauri shrugged her shoulders as if nothing happened...

Om - bol bhi Sakti thi...ke car mein wait kar Rahi hoon... Mujhe Laga tu paidal hi Nikal padi....

(You should have informed..that you are waiting in the car... I thought you might walk to home)

Gauri - teri chudail se argument karna khud ki energy waste karna hai... And I don't have it today... So I thought to wait in the car...

(Arguing with that witch of yours  only means wasting my own energy...And I don't have it today... So I thought to wait in the car...)

Om - Agar main Abhi nahi aata toh??

(What if  I didn't come behind you???)

Gauri (again looking through the side window) - but you did....

Om(looking at her) - I mean...agar main Riddhima ke saath hospital chala jata toh???

(I mean...what if I agreed to go to hospital with Riddhima??then??)

Gauri (this time looking at him) - haa toh??? Hospital bhi car se hi jaata Naa... Kaunsa teri chudail tujhe helicopter se le jaati?? And can you please concentrate on driving??? Mujhe Bhari jawaani mein marne ka shaukh nahi hai...

(So what?? You would have gone by car Naa...??? It's not that your witch would have given you helicopter ride to hospital...and can you concentrate on driving??? I don't wanna die now...)

The rest of the journey was silent...as both reached their destination...at the entrance of Trivedi house.... Gauri came out of the car and took two or three steps... But she again turned around to see Om sitting on the car and looking at her...

Gauri - woh... Ghar Jaa ke antiseptic Laga Lena...

(Umm... Just apply some antiseptic cream on your wounds)

Om raised his eyebrows... trying to pretend that he was shocked

Om(smirking) - are you telling me??? Wow... Mujhe Laga Maine sirf Chaar gundo ki maar hi khayi hai... Jung ladne nahi Gaya tha naa...

(are you telling me??? Wow... I thought.... I just got beaten up by few goons... I Wasn't fighting a war... right???)

Gauri (chuckles) - yeah right...

And then both went to there respective house

***

In the evening...

Om was waiting for Rudra....in his room... The moment Rudra entered his room... He saw Om and some bandaids on his forehead, hands and forearms...

Ru - O??? What is all this???

O - lambi kahani hai Rudy... Baad mein batata hoon...Abhi jis kaam ke liye aaya hoon woh karne de...

(It's a long story Rudra... I'll tell you later..  for now...I m here for some other reasons)

Ru(thinking for a while) - hmmmm.... That means you want some kind of information...

O - wow... How do you guessed it??

Ru - bas... Rudy factor you see😏😏

"I want to know what happened during our drama at the annual day...and how Riddhima ended up being drunk...." He said with that dead serious look

Ru(tensed) - hehe...😅😅😅and why do you think I know about it???

Om - bas...Omkara factor you see.....😒😒😒

___________________________________

So... Hahaha...what will happen when Om will know what Riddhima did...😁😁😁😁

Upcoming - SmittenKara 😍😍😍

Like...Share your views....

KHUSHI ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 25K 74
Cover Credits to @luckykr13 Omkara Singh Oberoi, The youngest CEO of Oberoi Industries at the age of 26 and the most eligible bachelor, every maiden...
105K 2.3K 22
This story explains the pain and struggle of a wife who tries desperately to make her marriage survive. She tries to put up with everything her husba...
6.2K 504 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...
9K 665 5
Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Trivedi are best buddies since they know each other. They belong to the same social circle, know each other's likes, d...