Reincarnated Male reader x Na...

By JoeTheDemonShadow

A certain male dies and finds themselves in there favorite anime More

A Second life
The Academy
Graduation
Training
First C rank mission
Zabuza
The Grind
Genius Grandson
Start of the Chunin Exams
The Real Exam
Changing history
Just a B Rank Mission
Hidden in the Rain
Fifth Hokage
Goodbye
Winning nickname
The Akatsuki
Tough choices
Strong enough
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 1
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 2
Breaking Canon Further
Preparations
The War Begins
Chaos
10 Tails
The Otherside of Reality
The Power of Eternity
The End
New naruto story

Its been awhile

13.9K 334 59
By JoeTheDemonShadow

Naruto pov

I can't believe sasuke was gonna try to kill us. What has that monster orochimaru done to him. I must bring him back by any means, I need to save him. But right now I need to get this guy out of his shell.

Me and Sai have been walking around the village I brought him to ichirakus I had konohamaru prank him with sexy jutsu. No matter what I've done he seems to be hiding his emotions behind a fake smile..... But he seems nice.

While at a shop near the village entrance we heard a commotion from the gate. We heard a voice yell out.

Leaf ninja " holy shit is that an A-Akatsuki."

Me And the nearby shinobi ran to the entrance. There were roughly twelve of us wait Yamato sensei is here to.

Naruto " Yamato sensei over here."

He noticed me and jumped over to us.

Yamato " Naruto, Sai do you guys know what's going on I heard someone yell akatsuki."

We shook our heads no but then a panicked chunin from the group, ran up to us.

Chunin " them do you see them the cloaked person with a strong chakra presence walking up to the gate. They must be one of the akatsuki. He's going to attack us like the sand was attacked."

Sensory ninja" I-I can't believe it there a monster. "

We turn to look at the person they were talking about what we see is a giant cloaked figure slowly walking towards the village entrance About twenty feet away. The person gives off an intimidating aura.

We all nod and pull out kunai. And the ninja who is stationed to watch the entrance spoke up.

Entrance guard " stop right there and put your hands up so we can check your person and identification."

The figure stopped around ten feet away and raised there gloved hands In Front of their hidden face.

Most of us are on edge. But the four experienced ninja knew to stay calm and it could be a misunderstanding but remain alert. So only me, Sai, Yamato, and the entrance guard weren't panicked. However things changed in the others when the wind blew.

The figure stood still but the wind blew an opening in their cloak to reveal a katana on their hip.

Panicked chunin " he's armed"

The eight panicked ninja immediately threw an arsenal of kunai and shuriken at the figure. All of us were surprised when the moment the weapons were about to make contact with the figure. They all disappeared. We then saw the person holding a sword that had all
Of the ninja tools skewered on it through the hole of the shuriken or the loop on the handle of the kunai. They then with a flick of the sword returned the weapons near thre feet of those who threw them. This talent is that of an expert, the figure then appeared to look at me and walk swiftly Towards me still holding his blade.

Now knowing the threat Yamato and Sai use their jutsu. Pillars of wood and ink lions advanced on the cloaked person. Only to be slashed away by his sword he then sheathed it and lunged toward me at insane speeds. Now infront of me the figure grabs me
By the shoulders and surprisingly pulls me Into into a hug.

Naruto " what the hell get off me."

I then created a Rasengan. But a muffled voice spoke

?????? " hell of a welcoming party for a friend huh."

We all surround The figure

Naruto" what Are you on about."

The figure the gave some papers to the gate guard surprising us all. Then the giant himself removes his cloak.

(Y/n) " surprise it's your old pal (y/n) Sarutobi, back from my journey."

(Y/n) pov

I stood still silently staring at all of the ninja around me. Still confused about my rude welcoming. Hmm oh I forgot to hide my chakra signature because I haven't been around people for over a year.... No wonder the bandits ignored me, shame I didn't let them off they either were imprisoned or met my blade. All except the hungry pickpocket he got a meal and a apparent for three years. I'm a softie for the homeless.

Gate guard " it checks out welcome home mister sarutobi, it's an honor meeting you sir."

Hearing my name almost all of the shinobi bowed, huh did I make that big of a name for myself over the years.

Then I was tackle hugged by Naruto but I still stood on my Feet.

Naruto " Yata (y/n) welcome home Gigi needs to here about this with the year of no contact most thought you died."

I laughed at this and sweat dropped

(Y/n) "sorry I was very busy in my training "

I noticed the group disperse besides Two ninja I noticed. I must have missed there introductions Sai and Yamato. But it seems the 'Immortals have yet to appear.... Good.

Yamato " Naruto you know him?"

Naruto " yeah he was my very first friend we even graduated together. But he was a jonin before I went on my trip with Jiraiya. But then he left on his own journey. Now he's back."

Naruto says letting me go. But I see surprise In Both of their eyes.

Naruto " let's all get ichiraku ramen dattebayo"

He then proceed to lead us to the stand.

After eating and proper introductions with the two ninja I left for the hokage building. When I arrived at the office I found it empty but I hear noise from a room Nearby, So I followed it. Standing unnoticed in the doorway I stood and watched as Tsunade was teaching the kunoichi advanced medical jutsu and talking about different styles and techniques in getting physically stronger while maintaining a feminine body. I watched for an hour until they were finished exhausted I watched as they began to wrap things up that's when I began to clap my hands. They all turn to see me. I notice them all surprised.

Tsunade " who are you and why are you here"

(Y/n) " did I really change that much on my journey? Don't you remember the genius grandson."

Ino/Hinata "(Y/N)

They than ran up and hugged me as I laughed.

Ino " we thought you were dead"

Hinata " we missed you "

They all gave me a warm welcome

After some catching up Tsunade dismissed them and called for a private meeting with me she also summoned grandpa.

There we discussed deeply about my escapades and how I started an alliance with the most and helped the sand. As we discussed they also told me about the current situation and the appearance of the akatsuki. 

Grandpa brought me home where all sarutobi were there for a feast in honor of my return I talked with everyone asuma was there and we chatted. He talked about how much Ino missed me in a teasing way so I joked about how far has he finally managed to get with Kurenai which shut him up. I then played with konohamaru who was hyped for my return and he showed me all he's learned, and talked about his group of three.

Later I grabbed grandpa to speak privately. There I told him about a technique I learned that extends life spans and make the person feel more youthful allowing them to perform as if they were still in their prime. He agreed to allow me to perform it. His reaction was priceless.

Grandpa " holy shit I feel like I'm in my twenties?!?! How long did you say it extends ones life?

(Y/n) " fifteen to seventy five plus years. It's a difficult jutsu only few can perform let alone master like I have."

Grandpa " (y/n) where did you learn this"

(Y/n) " oh in some ancient ruin"

Grandpa " are you trying to kill me"

(Y/n) " yes very slowly. I jokingly laugh"

Authors note.

I'm allowing everyone to submit possible nickname for our character. So here are the rules

1 the nickname has to be something like how Minato was the yellow flash.

2 it has to be relevant to the character and his history it can be from events of his 3 year adventure.

3 feel free to create a reason for the name and I will work it in to the story if I like it.

4 I will pick my favorite name and if none stick out I'll create my own.

5 have fun I'll credit the winner and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 9.2K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...
51.1K 737 33
Naruto characaters react family team 7 and some others things P.S I don't own Naruto
94.7K 2.4K 15
Upon returning to the Leaf, Team 7 is now closer than ever. Naruto begins apprenticing Lady Tsunade as Sakura begins to move forward in life with her...
453K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...