Organic (Yandere)

By Hpalwaysss

She was as cold as ice. She never showed a smile. Her eyes were a soulless black, just like her hair. She had... More

Cold Within
Underneath
His Sight Only
Annoyance
Convenience
Persistence
Lost Teenhood
The Game
Treasurer
Jealousy
Opening
Menace
Performing Acts
Idiots
Bare White
Broadcast
Restart
Questioning
Uneasiness
The House
Knowledge
From the Window
Feelings
One By One
Extinguish
Air Freshener
Meaty Blood
Muddled Mind
Tearless Sadness
Express
Regret
Face to Face
Talk in a Closet
Sincerity
Backfired
Out of the Shell
Comfort Zone
Elegant
Pink Petals
Commitment
Family of Strangers
Desperation
Personality Changes
Her Sake
Drama Making
A Walk Tonight
The Kind Boy
Amusement
Coasters and Laughter
Cotton Candy
Compliments
Bright Days
Dreamlike World
Seductive Fashion
Deeper Thoughts
Five Senses Filled
Copper
Mother
Oh Nana
Spoiled Kids
Dangerous Eyes
Sweet Flower
Preparing and Impressions
Approval
Ocean Air
Assuring Hugs
Sunset Mood
Kiss and Miss
Evolved Goal
Date Me
Family Relationships
Instrumental Thoughts
Manners Tucked Away
Waiter's Eyes
Burns of Envy
No Longer Waiting
Monster and Murderer
Brotherly Savior
Epilogue
A/N

More Encounters

16.4K 705 194
By Hpalwaysss

     [Y/N] arrived the next day to school and frowned a little. The same two girls that had started accusing her the day of the presentations were at her locker. They were seriously annoying her. Didn't they have anything better to do? Why did they care so much about Hitoshi? It wasn't like she cared much for him. He was the same as everyone else to her. She had no attachments with anybody on this world. It was only her, and the piano.

     Knowing that she could not avoid these girls since they were literally blocking her way to her locker, she went there with reluctance. The two girls put up sneers on their faces when they saw her.

     "Excuse me. You're in my way," [Y/N] told them calmly. They slightly widened their eyes at her, but kept their composure. They wouldn't budge or move out of the way. She sighed. This was such a hassle. Why were they making such a big fool out of themselves just because of jealousy? She never asked for Hitoshi's attention, so why was she the one to blame? Why can't she just live her life with gloom and peace?

     "About time you said something," smirked one of them.

     "You probably thought you were so much better than us. Was that why you wouldn't talk? Stop fucking around," added the other one angrily.

     [Y/N] looked at the both of them. She honestly felt bad for them. They were being so dumb and shallow. They thought they owned the school. They thought they were so cool. They thought others were scared of them. But to bully someone because they think they're better than everyone? They were the cowards here.

     Likes what she did a few weeks ago, she decided to ignore them again. She went to towards them and walked past them. Except, before she could get through them, one of the girls grabbed her and pulled her back. Then they shoved her to the ground.

     "I'm sick of people like you. Didn't we tell you to stop ignoring us?!" the brunette growled. [Y/N] gritted her teeth. They were at the lockers. They were going to attract too much attention. She hated that. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

     She was about to stand up, but suddenly somebody went to jump in. A flash of purple hair ran in between her and the two girls. It was Hitoshi. She felt her face paled. Oh no. This was only going to attract even more attention and possibly make the two girls more jealous of her. Now she really had to get out of here.

     She stared as Hitoshi glared at the two girls intensely. The girls face started blushing and they cowered a little. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked them sharply.

     "I-I'm s-sorry Hitoshi. W-we didn't m-mean any harm," one of them stuttered.

     Hitoshi's eyes stayed angry. [Y/N] bit her lip and glanced at the crowd beginning to form. Now was the time to leave for sure. She stood up quickly and ran out of the locker bay. She heard Hitoshi calling her name, but she didn't look back. She ran until she reached her first class of the day.

     Panting, she looked around the classroom to see no one there. Everybody must've been at the commotion at the lockers. That made her even more frustrated. Why did Hitoshi had to jump in like that? All it did was make the situation worse. Part of why she couldn't live a peaceful, lonely life was because of him. It was why those two dumb, jealous girls attacked her anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
124K 5K 30
"There's no one left besides me to take care of you. Those so called "friends" of yours are only getting in the way." (Y/N): a seventeen year old who...
192K 7.8K 31
Obsession can drive a man mad, leading them to do obscene things for the person they love. When Y/N becomes best friends with the new guy at school...
18K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...