Trust Me: Peter Parker X Star...

Da iloveyou3ktony

"Do you trust me?" is what Peter told me the day my life took a 360-degree turn. Cover designed by @hollandho... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Epilogue/Bonus parts

Part 19

1.7K 29 9
Da iloveyou3ktony

(Y/n goes to her room and changes into normal clothes and gets ready to go to the mall for the first time in person)

Steve: (yells from the first floor and its heard up to the fourth floor) ARE YOU READY!!

Y/n: (walks out of room) CLEARLY!! WHY ARE YOU YELLING! Let's go shopping popsicle. (interlocks arms with Steve and starts skipping towards Bucky) Hey armie!

Bucky: (gets up from couch and bear hugs y/n) I am ready to leave. And never call me armie again or I will do this again, and I know how much you hate human interaction. (lets go of y/n)

y/n: Well, but I got a good point, you aren't ALL human. Nobody that I know is all human, they all have powers, except Peter.... And of course my dad he is just super rich.

Steve: *Wait Peter, isn't he the spider boy from the airport in Germany?*

Y/n: Wait you mean Spiderman my all time favorite superhero... no offense. You guys know the only reason he is my favorite is because I never met him and apparently he is my age and may I add he looks fine in that skinny tight onesie. You are saying that Peter is Spiderman. PETER, MY ONLY FRIEND, IS SPIDERMAN!?!?!?!?!!? This is amazing, he probably didn't tell me because of my dad and I understand that. It's just like I'm not allowed to tell him about my superhuman strength. Should i tell him in the mall? What do you think Steve. Bucky?

Steve: Um... y/n, like you said, that is classified information and there is good reasoning as to why you have to keep your mouth shut if not you will end up like Bruce and spilling the beans all the time.

y/n: but he already knows i have mind reading powers. Why cant he know the rest? He is my only friend outside this tower. I won't tell anyone else because i CAN'T tell anyone else. Plus when I go to school I am using Natasha's last name. So I will be y/n Romanoff and not Stark so there is no point of people even being suspicious of anything.

Steve: you are telling me you think it's not suspicious if a world known Russian spy who is unable to have children just magically has one?! Tell me y/n, who is your dad? That is a question people will ask you after they know your last name is Romanoff.

Y/n: Um.. Steve this isn't fair. Nat said for me to use her last name and registered me under y/n Romanoff in the school system already.

Steve: HOW COULD SHE DO THAT!! DOES SHE NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED!!

Bucky: Steve, calm down.

Steve: But that is too risky! Nothing can happen to her and you know that Bucky.

Bucky: (leans in and bro hugs Steve to calm him down) Its ok Steve, nothing will happen to her.(let's go of Steve and gets the car ready to go, it's the car Tony bought for Steve and it is an old WWII captain america antique)

y/n: all i know is my dad told her to.

Steve: STARK!!!! GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!!! TONY YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Bucky: (from the garage screams) LANGUAGE!!

Tony: (walks in with a beer in his hand) I was summoned capsicle.

Steve: YOU TOLD ROMANOFF TO SIGN Y/N UP WITH NAT'S LAST NAME!!! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE OF YOU.

Tony: yeah because people won't dare to hurt y/n if they think she is related to an ex- assassin plus she could be Nat's sister and not her daughter necessarily.

Steve: Tony.

Tony: Yes cap?

Steve: NAT DOESN'T HAVE A SISTER!! SHE IS AN AVENGER, PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT HER LIFE, PEOPLE AREN'T STUPID.

Tony: Welp no one really knows about Nat's personal life in the public they know she is Black Widow after our identifies got revealed back in the battle in New York, it is final her last name is going to remain Romanoff unless you want it to be Rogers instead.

Steve: and what about Civil War!? THAT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE ALL STILL ON THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (gets close to Tony and whispers in his ear) The point i'm getting to is that if something bad happens to her, like when she was born, don't blame it on Chitauri, Thanos, Peter, or even her.

Tony: Trust me it won't. I have Peter in close surveillance of her they are all in the same classes plus you remember what happened when she was kidnapped for a year by HYDRA. They gave her abilities so she can protect herself, thank god we found her before any damage could occur.

Steve: Another point I am trying to get to. She might get hurt, not everyone loves the avengers. Once they realise she has all classes and spends all her time with Peter, an avenger, and that her last name is Romanoff, people are going to have questions, people are going to try and hurt her.

Tony: First, the boy isn't an official avenger and no one knows his identity. Second, if you are so concerned why don't you go with her and act as her bodyguard. Like captain america trailing y/n won't be as suspicious as her hanging out with Peter as a Romanoff.

Steve: You are not even a bit concerned Stark? Not even a bit?

Tony: Of course I am. But I realise I can't protect her forever. Don't forget that part of the journey is the end and if she is trapped here all her life she won't be able to end the journey happily.

Steve: but if we do this, her journey might end a lot sooner that wanted.

Tony: Well remember when Ultron came and I said we are in the endgame and said how can we possibly defeat him. You were the only who said together and if we lose we will also have lost together. So, my point is yes I am worried for her but caging her in is just as bad as.....

Steve: As what Stark, as her possibly dying or getting captured by HYDRA again?? Tony start thinking like you always did. We can take her to school, but she needs protection. If we do that i'll be happy and you will be happy.

Tony: Steve she needs to live a normal life, she already lost her mother and her only friends are at least 10-80 years older than her. The only person she knows her age is Peter and I know the kid is good. You don't complain when he is off in queens risking his own life don't forget he is also just a child.

Steve: i'm not saying the kid isn't good Tony. im saying if it comes to him saving her, he will have to show that he is Spiderman, and then they would be toast. He would have to put her life before his own and I think that is too much responsibility for one kid. You and her already lost Pepper and now you want to put her only friend at risk? Like you said, he isn't even an avenger, in my opinion i don't know why.

Tony: Steve it's not like any of us don't risk our lives for the sake of humanity. Plus he kind of rejected the offer of being an avenger.

Steve: BUT WE ARE ALL SUPERHUMANS, SHE CAN READ MINDS AND HE CAN SLINGSHOT AWAY. WE CAN DEFEAT GIANT ROBOTS CONTROLLED BY LOKI, A GOD, COMING OUT OF SPACE!!!!!

Tony: Well, actually... Bruce and I ran a sample on her blood and it seems like she may have more powers than we know.... Whatever HYDRA did to her they intended for her to be the ultimate superhuman weapon...

Steve: ok let's say she has super powers. What about him? He got bitt by a radioactive spider and can now slingshot away.

Tony: Steve she already has superhuman strength just like you and Bucky. It will be fine.

Steve: is that what you told Pepper? You know, before she got shot, or after they took y/n, it's hard to remember.

Tony: Don't go there. Is that what you also told Peggy before you got killed in WWII.

Steve: I DIDN'T GET KILLED!! I KILLED MYSELF TO SAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!! I DEFEATED RED SKULL.

Tony: Yet who is the one standing here. Oh it's you and not Peggy.

Steve: I GOT TRAPPED IN ICE!!! SHE DIED OF OLD AGE! WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO, RESURRECT HER!! I WOULD IF I COULD STARK. (a single tear comes down his cheek)

Tony: Steve I didn't mean it like that. But I know you also care for y/n and the phrase is if you love someone you have to let them free. One day we all know she was bound to escape out of here by herself and that would be worse because she could easily be kidnapped without any form of protection but this way we have a close monitor on her. Plus I have access to everything in that school I purchased it after all.

(halfway through Tony's speech Steve goes to the fourth floor where the terrace is and just sits down to look at the sunset and Peter happens to be there as well eating a churro)

Steve: (sits down in a corner of the terrace and tears start going down his fcae as he opens the locket with Peggy's face on it)

Peter: Hey Cap. Huge fan. Is there something wrong.

Steve: (wipes tears off and closes the locket) no everything is fine. Kid can I ask you something? I need you to answer honestly.

Peter: Of course you can sir. What is it?

Steve: I need to know that when y/n goes to school with you would will protect her as if she was your Peggy Carter. I want you to promise me that nothing will ever happen to her. She is like a daughter to me and if anything happened to her I don't know what I would do. Every day when she gets back from school i will check her, if she is hurt in anyway, shape or form, I will track you down and...

Peter: I understand Steve, i mean Captain.

Steve: you can call me Steve or Capcicle. Stark calls me that, y/n does too. Now i come to think of it, every avenger calls me that. (heads out to the car) Peter one more thing...... Do you want to go to the mall with us. I kind of do not understand twenty first century stores and it's like a maze in there.

Peter: (laughs) it sure is cap. I will be glad to come. But why are we going to the mall?

Steve: y/n was going to go with Nat and Wanda but they had to go so Bucky and I are taking her.

Peter: (laughs) Well that explains it. (starts walking to the car with Steve) 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

474K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...
1M 23.5K 46
โ ๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ we weren't meant to be normal... โž -Peter Parker. (Y/n) Stark hides behind the last name Miller. Even though her life is surronded by Th...
140K 4K 42
โ†ณ๐˜/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐Š is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...