The Mafia Monk (Crazy Mafia s...

By MedievalTomboy

"I kill for living" I said seriously expecting the beauty before me to back away in fear. I leaned close towa... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Controlling Mr. Coopers
The Mafia God
The Mafia Stalker
Adopting Mr. Beggar
New Book
Draining Mr. Brainy
Stalking Mr. Cupid

Chapter 30

20.8K 1.1K 121
By MedievalTomboy

Zinnia Point of View

How can people be so cruel to someone like Dem?

I cannot still believe that the previous mafia leader did something so cruel to my husband and his family. How could he had a heart to hurt someone like Mr. Monk. The only feeling I get when I see my Dem is to pull his cheek and kiss his chubby pink hairy cheeks.

How come the previous leader didn't felt the need to kissy him and actually did the opposite of hurting him?

Good thing Dem Hub killed him or else I would have done something worse given I have a greater responsibility of making my husband safe and happy.

But what made me proud was my cute husband is a lion monk. He is also a mafia who can weed the bad from good and also a monk who can turn bad from good.

My Dem filter!

"You did what?" He asked again pulling me by my shoulders and turning me towards him.

My eyes immediately found his deep ones which glittered with love for me. He may not tell me how much he loves me but I know. It must be a very big task for him to put such love in words.

No wonder he was still trying to figure out a great expression to profess his love.

"I poisoned him and it was so thrilling, Dem hub." I clapped my hands in utter thrill. It was my first time to poison someone and the thrill of hiding and planning was so much exciting. I would definitely do it again later for sure.

I think I found my new interest. I will learn how to make different poisons.

"How do you know him and why did you freaking poison him?" He was looking at me with wide ballistic eyes, probably scared.

"Don't worry, I already took care of police issues. You have nothing to be scared off when your wife is here." I mentally patted myself for being such an intelligent and a smart citizen of United states of America.

Surely, will a little more practice, FBI would be training under me, no doubt.

"F**k Zinnia. Tell me what happened and what you did clearly." He's, for some odd reason, getting mad.

Why? Is he someone important to hubby? I don't think that is the case as per what I heard this morning.

I was about to tell him what all happened this morning and what a great deed I did, his mobile rang making me stop. Who is calling him at this time? It's our vacation cum honeymoon and only we need to spend time with each other.

Whoever this is, I am going to poison this person too for disturbing our precious moments.

"Egor, Speak." Dem Hub gritted in an irritated voice making me sigh in relief.

It was good that it was Mr. Egor who called. I don't need to poison him as his face already looks like it was result of eating the witch's poisonous apple from sleeping beauty story. I don't find heart to hurt him in any way.

I pulled the mobile from husband's hand and put it on speaker as I miss Mr. Egor screechy voice.

"Valdimir was in hospital this morning for being poisoned and he was now under prosecution for his illegal dealing and human trafficking." Mr. Egor told without saying any hello or a hi. That's rude. But knowing Mr. Egor, he is a beggar in the play he should be mannerless.

"WHAT? How? It was so sudden." Mr. Monk stood up from his chair like a bolt of thunder and I had to pull him back to the chair and gave him a glass of water to calm him down.

How can a Mafia pat timer be this scared of a simple liquid called poison? This is the reason I get so worried for him every minute. He gets scared too easily and I have to be there to calm his nerves.

Am I his calming pill?

"It was so sudden and I still don't know how it happened. He was fine now but there are many legal actions going against him." Egor said with a sigh. "We are trying to get hold of proofs of his illegal activities from a long while so we can get him locked up but he was too smart to cover them up. I wonder who dared to uncover everything." Listening to Mr. Egor's suspicious tone, I smiled brightly and tapped my husband's arm. When looked up towards me, I smiled widely and patted my shoulder feeling so great of myself.

I pulled a sharp thorn from my lovely husband's path so it is a celebrating moment for me. Dem hubby looked at me with narrowed eyes and gasped slightly.

"Zinnia. It was you?" Hubby asked in an exasperated tone while Mr. Egor shirked in the phone.

"Yes yes yes. It was me. So this morning when you were taking a call leaving me to order the breakfast, I ordered some soup and bread for us. I waited for you for five minutes but you didn't finish your call so I was so bored that I went to the hotel kitchen to see the magic of chefs." I said still smiling proudly. Dem nodded his head encouraging me to continue and I was so damn excited to tell them the morning scene like a movie story giving them lots of twists and turns.

Wow, this is so fun!

"There I saw how they made our soup so I want to go around inside the kitchen to learn it as I am a wife now. When I was going inside the room from the back door, this person Valdimir was telling a slim waiter to mix the liquid he gave to him in Demyan Petrov's soup only. I would've not cared if they were not speaking in whispers and Valdimir guy gave the waiter a bundle of cash too."Mr. Egor cursed in an manner less way and Dem hub immediately covered my ears with his hands for a good few minutes, cursing something himself.

"What happened next? What did you do? How did you know it was a poison?" Mr. Egor fired question after and question and I could only smile proudly as I'm actually in a very good mood today.

After all I've done such a great job.

"Obviously because I watched so many movies. I didn't know it was poison at first. I thought it was a liquid to cause diarrhea or some kind of cold fever as I did the same thing to my friend who did not listen to me when I was in sixth grade. I can't let my poor sweet husband to get sick so I immediately went to police station."

"POLICE STATION?" Both the men yelled out in horror and I nodded at them triumphantly.

"Why the hell did you go to police station when you can just throw the damn soup before it reached me?" Hubby asked disbelievingly.

"Well I can't take law into my hands. Someone was doing wrong and I don't want to do something without irresponsible. Along with being a responsible wife, I'm a responsible citizen too. So I pulled the officer with me and I told him everything on our way there. I noticed that Valdimir guy was sitting faraway from our table in shadow and was looking at our table. Just then a waiter was taking a tray of breakfast for that V guy too. What fool would eat at such tensed situation? So in the presence of the cob, I changed the soup bowls of Mr. Monk and V-guy's." Hubby looked at me in utter disbelief whereas Mr. Egor said if he should laugh or cry at what I did.

Obviously you need to feel happy as I failed V-guy's plan.

"But what happened to the cop then? He allowed you to do that?" This time it was Mr. Egor who asked curiously.

"Yes. He just stood there bored and uninterested but I need prove the childish act of V-guy. Once V-guy had two spoons of his soup feeling so proud of himself, he fell down gagging violently. The bored cop finally found his next case and went to V-guy pointing his gun towards him and called other cops for reinforcement. I didn't understand why he was like that when he should be running to the bathroom to poop. That's when the bored cop said it was a poison." Oh Zinnia, how can you be so smart?

Is this why God created you for Mr. Monk, so you could fill in his lack?

I cannot forget the bravery I showed this morning to save the love of my life. Mr. Monk saves world as a Mafia and I... I save him as a Mafia wife.

"That was indeed a brave thing you did, Zinnia. I appreciate you for saving Dem." Hubby nodded at what Mr. Egor said and kissed my lips thanking me for my foolish yet a clever act.

Oh you don't know me completely hubby. I am much more than just smart and beautiful. I wonder if there is anything I cannot do.

"Wow, so much happened in a short time when I was in a call. But that doesn't explain how his business was raided. It was so sudden." Hubby murmured loudly to which Mr. Egor hummed in approval.

"Yeah, just because he was caught with poison doesn't give police any hint of his illegal business." Mr. Egor wondered out.

Hubby was still thinking about what Mr. Egor said and I face palmed looking at my innocent husband and his dumb friend's who was on the other side of the call.

"Of course I told the cop." And with just that sentence I heart both the men yell out 'WHAT' and "HOW'

"You told the cop? How the hell did you do that? How do you even know about his business?" Hubby asked pulling me close to him and I can see he was thrilled to know the second part of the story.

Hahaha, There is the interesting part coming now.

"Oh, I didn't know about him at all initially. I actually interviewed one of his bodyguards after V-guy was taken to the hospitals."

"INTERVIEWED?" They asked in unison and I just shrugged at hubby giving him a nonchalant look. Why are they yelling at same thing at same time. I shook my head in amusement looking at my shocked husband.

Such a handsome husband I was showered with! I'm so lucky to have him.

"Yes. I shared one of my lollipops with him and asked him about this V-guy as I was curious to know who he was." The slim guard was such a nice boy. He must've been craving for some lollipop.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next silly chapter is here. Enjoy.

So, what do you think of smart Zinnia?

Did you expect Zinnia to be so adventurous and smart?

She saved her Dem hubby and no one even knew about it.

She gave the same poison to Valdimir which he brought for Demyan. Lol

And what is it? Zinnia took an interview of a mafia guard giving him a lollipop?

How did that happen?

And now Demyan must be feeling like Zinnia is a Mafia not him. Poor him.

Please shower me with votes and comments

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
602K 18.1K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
6.8K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...