Welcome to REALITY

De Gaby1685

A girl who experienced alot of changes in her life; it teaches you how the world works that you'll feel alot... Mai multe

HI
Hello
1rst day of highschool
Question
Change
The boy

H a p p y . . .

4 1 2
De Gaby1685

I woke-up and felt 2 hands at my 2 hands the right was Jackson the other was Chris they were asleep as well.

I looked around and saw I was at the clinic , my head hurts my tummy hurts my back my feet it all hurts.

I didn't moved my arms yet or else I'll wake-up this two,I looked around some more and heard a bell it was recess I thought.

"Uh! Oh Lena you're awake!" I was suprised and turned around seeing Jackson awake "hi,Did I disturb you?" I ask "oh no!" He disagreed.

A silent I we got "hey...can I talk to you for a moment.." Jackson said he looked at me frowning "what?why?" I ask him.

*sigh* "I know we just met but...I have an abusive Father" he said while he was trying not to cry.

I was sad but smiled I comforted him "hey! Its okay! Maybe his just sad too so don't think his abusive" I talked to him completely positive.

"Thankyou,you really are a good friend" Jackson smiled and looked at me so happy "oh god! Wait let me just go to the bathroom very quick" as he ran into the door .

"Hmmm" I heard another voice "oh did I interrupted you?" I ask Chris "Nah,are you okay now?" Chris ask while he rubs his eyes.

"I still feel num but it will wear off so I consider it good" i smiled at him "heh you know I like you're smile it makes me feel better after my mom & dad got a divorce when I was 12 years old" he started getting sad.

"I like it when you're cute innocent smile is in my face it feels calm" he said "thankyou,Then who are you living with?" I ask him "Mom" he immediately talked.

"Poor Chris...don't worry I'm here to help you" i smiled once more and hug him "thanks I feel much better" he said while he took his phone.

" wait let me just take my recess food and how about yours to i'll be right back" Chris said while he walks away at the same door.

Chris's POV

I'm am an idiot to tell her that, she's adorable she's kind uhg I hate those girls,freak.

I was walking to our class and went to my chair to take my food and when i was about to take Lena's food I saw a hand.

"Who the-" it was Jackson "Jack?" I was suprised "oh I was getting Lena's food" he said while he look at me curious "well better luck next time cause I'm getting her food" i told him.

"No! I'm taking the food" Jack started getting mad "Nah bru I'm getting so back off!" I shouted while I took Lena's Lunch box "no! Give me that" he grabbed Lena's food at my arm.

"I'm gunna give her!" Jackson said while he rans outside the classroom.

"Get back here!" I shouted as I ran to get him and kick him in the ass Jackson you're gunna go down! I ain't giving you the food of Lena!

Lena's POV
Where are they? I thought they'de be here right now? Eh maybe they are loss

"Oh hello you're awake" i heard the voice of Mrs Smith "Are you alright? Don't worry does girls are going to there homes for a week they aren't going to school this whole week" my teacher said.

"Oh...okay" i smiled at her and then i heard shouting at the hallway "anyways I have to go, oh by the way if you're okay you can get out of the clinic" mrs Smith said.

"Okay" i Smiled and gave her a thumbs-up while she walks away

"Lena!" Jackson burst out at the doors completely exhausted "I*huff* I have *huff* you're food!" He said while he gave me my food from my bag.

"Here rest you must be tired of running" i said while I ate my food "Why did you ran anyways and where's Chris?" I asked Jackson.

"I'm here!" Chris shouted as he looked around and saw me and saw Jackson at the chair breathing heavily while he sweats.

"Uhm.." I was confused on what's going on "anyways wanna hear something cool!" Chris said while he took out his phone "here you'll like this picture his name is Felix from StrayKids" Chris gave me his phone so I could see it

"Isn't he adorable?" Chris ask while I gave him an expression "are you gay?" I ask so embarrassed "nah his just cute and his not my type just saying" Chris explained while he took his phone.

"Oh okay,how about you Jackson? Do you like anything?" I ask Jackson while he looks like he was thinking of something.

"Hey,Jackson?" I snapped my fingers if he can hear me "Jack?" I snapped my fingers once again.

"Huh!" He got suprised while he rubbed his eyes and saw me and Chris looking at him with a weird expression.

"What!?" Jackson Ask while he eats "I said do you like anything?" I repeated my question.

"Well I like Anime,and I hate k-pop ew so cheesy" He said while I looked at Chris very angry "Ew Anime I hate Anime to much inappropriate things" Chris said while I looked at Jackson very angry.

"Uhm..I like Both!" I smiled while they looked at me calm "anyways,how old are you guys?" I ask them "13"Chris said "12" Jackson said.

"Pft 12 you're so young" Chris teased little baby Jackson because of his age "well i'm 12 too" I told them while Chris was so confused "you look like 14" Guess eventually wrong.

"Uhm what Anime do you like Jack?" I ask Jackson while he looked at my hype "well it depends I had watched Assasination classroom,AOT,Tokyo Ghoul,One punch man,My love story,-"

As he continues naming the Anime's I looked at Chris for a moment,this they he is wearing Gucci like me his also wears glasses and its cute for him.

And then I looked at Jackson he was too wearing glasses he is wearing a AOT shirt.

"And that's all the Anime I have watched!" Jackson was telling Anime names "you watched 125 Anime in a Year!" Chris was suprised.

"That's why you got those glasses" Chris pointed Jackson's Glasses and gave him a serious smile "uh! Maybe you hot those glasses because of you're weird K-pop theme" Jackson shouted as he pointed Chris Glasses.

"Oh please! I got this glasses because I read my books with no light" Chris explained while I thought "What kind of books?" I ask him while he was startled for he had said.

"Well,uhm..." He was trembling "why are you scared shw just ask?" Jackson looked at Chris and giggles "let me guess K-pop fiction" Jack said hile he cleans his glasses.

"Uhm Ya whatever! I'm done eating! Here let me put this on you're bag Lena" Chris smiled as he took Lena's Recess to put in her bag at class.

"Uhm sure" I said, he smiled and slowely walk to the door, when he was gone I heard a ring "oh my phone! Wait its my Dad" Jackson while he stands up and went outside.

Its been good even sometimes there's bad things happens but I keep strong because I believe!

"Sure Dad! Thankyou! Thanks I really appreciate you're kindness!" I overheard Jackson shouting outside.

He went back full of rainbows "my dad said I can stay at you're house snytime!" He was very excited after he said that I was hype as like I was going to France or something.

"That's great! We will be watching Anime evryday!" I shouted as we hug smiling.

"Wassap I'm-" Chris founds us smiling and shouting like crazy "w-what happened?" Chrid was confused as heck while he gave us that weird expression.

"He can go to my house whenever He wants!" I shouted as I continued smiling "well are you oksy now?" Cheis ask while he looks at me.

"Kinda" i said "can you stand?" Chris said while he gave me hand to try to stand, I tooked his hand as I stand-up.

I was balancing then suddenly I got out of balance and fell infront if him; I rubbed my eyes and I was at his chest he was hugging me.

"Uh...why are you hugging me?" I was embarrassed "so you could not get hurt more" he said with that beautiful deep voice.

"Uh" I was suprised.

Jackson's POV

"Uhm guys can you stand up now it feels very uncomfortable" I said trying to hide my face full of anger.

I felt anger and sadness it's killing me! Stop! Plz

"Uhm anyways stand up Lena" I told Lena to stand up and try again.

Lena's POV

"Thankyou" I took Jackson's hand and Chris stands up and pats its clothing "anyways its better we go" I said and the 2 of them helped me go to our classroom slowely.

When we are walking to class I felt comfortable and I forgot everything what happened at the bathroom all I remember that I have friends to be here.

When we were at the classroom, my classmates stared at me and the girls who punched me went up to me "S-Sorry" They all said I smiled and nods.

"Get-out of our way Dena" Chris shouted at Who? Dena "well i'm sorry Badass" Dena said and went to they're chairs and wet to mine.

"Anyways,here take a sit Lena" Jackson gaved my sit and gave me my water to drink.

Dena's POV

She's juat seeking for attention! Oh! If I can't get to have fun maybe i'll make someone do it for me! And I know who it will be 😈

"Hey guys!" I said to my friends as I whisper my plan "sure" They said.

Lena's POV

Why do I get this cibe that I still feel pain not my back not my head but in my heart I never felt this before.

Crying? Crying? They called? What if I don't want to Do stuff what do they call this? Anger anger they say.

"Hey guys remember you guys are going to my house later" I said as I smile at them "ye" Chris said as he continues playing music " sure" Jackson said as he continues playing Anime music.

"What kind of Song is that Jack?" I ask "oh this! Uhm its the ending of Assasination classroom song" he said as he hm the redume.

I looked at Chris "what K-pop dong is that?" I ask as he smiles and said "Voices from Stray Kids" he said as he continues doing his own thing.

What should I do? Should I take my phone as well?.

I reached inside my bag to get my phone,while I was at Wattpad writing a story about a boy finding his true love in a horror book.

"What's that?" I felt a voice at my right ear I turned around and saw Chris looking what I was writing " Oh this it just a book I made" I smiled awkwardly as I gave him a worried expression.

"Its cute" he complimented " I have a wattpad too the name K-pop nerd" he said he gave me his phone to look at his wattpad

"Wow! You guys have wattpad too! Me too" Jackson said while he pops out his head between me and Chris.

"Then what's your name on wattpad?" Chris said "Anime_lover!" Jackson shouted.

I giggled and looked the both of them I was happy,but... Nevermind

What will I tell dad? About what happened to this bruises I don't want the girls get in trouble

Its better to keep this secret from them because I know there's more trouble if I tell them,

I would rather not tell than making it worst.

*rings*

I heard rinhs as I stand up full of excitement "let's go to the cafeteria?" I ask them as they looked at me Like I was joking.

"Uhm you want to go to *giggles* the cafeteria?" Jackson said "well you don't want to know what do they serve there" Chris said while he moved his arms at my shoulders.

"But if the food is okay..." I said as I frown and stopped jumping up and down "but- if you want sure let's go" Chris said as he smiles at me.

"Ya! And let's watch some Anime!" Jackson said while he was full of rainbows in his head.

"Then let's go!" I said as I walk while they caught up with me "Hay! Do you know mystic Messenger?" Jackson's ask while he gave me a pic of a picture of that Anime.

"No, but I like the black haired boy and the white head well actually they all is my favorite!" I squirm as he jumps with excitement.

"Anyways! Look at this! Do you know Didtract 9?" Chris interrupted us as he show the MV.

"Yes! Its so cool!" i said as I smiled so wildly.

When we were walking at the cafeteria I felt a feet at my feet the next thing you know.

"Uh!" I was shocked....

To be continued

Who was the one who caught her? Let's see in the next Chapter oh can you vote,and comment

The moral of the story...
If anyone is bullying you remember there is always someone to be with you"

Thankyou for reading😊😊😊

Follow..
Vote...
Comment...

Shoutout
IcyShadow34
Lmao ari

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

PARIWAAR De

Ficțiune generală

51.2K 5.7K 47
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
494K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
507K 11.1K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
279K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...