Falling 4 U [EXO X OC]

By RuiJuan78

You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he c... More

Oh Sehun
I Hate You
Become A Family
First Kiss
Trials of Life
Parting
Christmas Eve
Photoshoot
Your Concern
Fake Love
Summer Vacation
Fall in Love Again
Accidental Kiss
Storms of Life
Missing You
Love Sparkle
Love Bets
Falling 4 U

First Love

283 12 2
By RuiJuan78

Sehun quickly pulled his lips away from my lips when I opened my eyes. I said with annoyance, "Yaa, Oh Sehun... Did you just kiss me?... Do you want to die?" Sehun ignored me, he walked to my desk, then he started studying for his test.

I wiped my lips and said irritably, "If you do that again, I swear I will kick you out of my house! Urghhh! You just ruined the happiness of my first kiss!" I nagged at Sehun for about 10 minutes continuously but Sehun ignored me and tried hard to focus on his study.

"What a silly boy... You should have saved your first kiss for the girl you like... Why did you waste your first kiss on me like that? You really don't understand anything, do you? You're indeed just a kid," I grumbled in my heart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kris talked to my dad about his intention to have a relationship with me. My dad was really fond of Kris, so he allowed me and Kris to be in a relationship.

I accidentally met Soobin at the supermarket when I was shopping ingredients for making a chocolate cake. Soobin and I had not met each other after she had moved to another high school 3 years ago. We were so happy we could meet each other again.

Soobin told me that she majored photography at college and already had a boyfriend. I told Soobin that I majored economics at college. I also told Soobin about Kris. Since I wanted to go home quickly to make the chocolate cake, Soobin decided to come with me to my house so we could chat longer.

30 minutes later.

"Welcome to my tiny bird cage, Soobin-ah," I said when Soobin and I arrived home. "Eeeyyy, don't say that... Although your house is small but it's cozy and tidy," said Soobin. Soobin and I went to the kitchen, then I started making chocolate cake while Soobin only watched me.

Soobin asked, "How is Sehun doing?" "Well... He is still annoying," I replied. Soobin asked again, "What grade is he in right now?" "9th grade. He will enter high school very soon," I replied. "So, he is 5 years younger than us," said Soobin. "Actually, 4 years... He repeated 4th grade, he didn't attend school for months because he was put into the children mental rehabilitation center, also because of the things that happened with his uncle's family," I explained. Soobin nodded in understanding.

Sehun came to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. When Sehun was about to leave the kitchen, Soobin said, "Woahh, our Sehunnie has grown up so much that he is taller than us now." Sehun stopped his steps, then he turned to Soobin and smiled briefly at Soobin. "Our Sehunnie is so cute... I wish I have a younger brother like him," said Soobin. "Then you can adopt him. I will be happy if you do that," I said. Sehun looked at me in silence, then he left the kitchen.

"Look at how annoying he is... His expression is always flat like that whenever he looks at me or talks to me," I said. "Maybe you just need to treat him better, then he will smile at you," Soobin replied with laughter.

"What will you give to your boyfriend on valentine's day?" I asked, changing the topic. "Chocolate muffins," Soobin replied. "I will introduce Kris to you someday," I said with a smile. Soobin said excitedly, "Why don't we have a double date on valentine's day? What do you think?" "Sounds good," I replied gladly.

Soobin went home after my chocolate cake was done. I dragged Sehun to go with me to the beauty salon to get my hair cut and I told Sehun to get his hair cut too, then I forced him to accompany me to buy a dress.

I tried white dress then asked Sehun's opinion. "Ugly," said Sehun. I tried blue dress then asked, "How about this one?" Sehun shook his head. I tried pink dress then said, "This one is cute, isn't it?" Sehun replied, "Not cute." I sighed while thinking, "Taking him with me to ask his opinion is a big mistake... I should have left him alone at home."

I tried broken-white dress then walked to the mirror to see whether the dress fit me or not. "This one is perfect for you. You should buy this one," said the shopkeeper. "Okay, I will buy this one," I said with a smile while looking at my reflection in the mirror. I accidentally saw Sehun smile through the mirror. I turned to Sehun then asked with a smile, "Sehun-ah, does noona look pretty in this dress?" Sehun looked away and replied, "Not at all."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 days later.

I quickly took a shower when I reached home after college. I took a day off from working part time at Antares cafe. I wore my newly bought dress and put on some make-up. When I came out from my bedroom, I saw Kris waiting for me in the living room. Sehun was also in the living room, watching TV.

I asked Kris, "How do I look?" "Wow! You look very pretty today," Kris replied with a smile of awe. I blushed. Sehun turned his head to see me for a minute, then he continued watching TV without saying anything.

I gave Kris the chocolate cake I had made and said, "Happy valentine's day, oppa." Kris received the chocolate cake while saying with a smile, "Thank you. Happy valentine's day too." Kris kissed me on the cheek. Kris and I left home and went to Italian restaurant to have a candle light dinner.

Kris ate the chocolate cake from me as dessert. When I saw Kris' weird expression as he ate the chocolate cake, I asked anxiously, "How is it?" "Where did you buy it? It's too sweet," said Kris. "I made it.... It's my first time making a cake," I said. Kris felt bad and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to say the cake tastes bad." "It's okay," I replied.

Kris smiled and said, "Thank you, Yuri-ah. I really appreciate your efforts in making this cake." Kris continued to eat his chocolate cake slowly. "Don't eat it, just leave it," I said. Kris didn't finish his chocolate cake and we left the Italian restaurant.

Kris and I went to CGV cinema to meet up with Soobin and her boyfriend. "Yuri-ah, this is my boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon... Oppa, this is my best friend, Han Yuri," said Soobin. Junmyeon and I nodded to each other with a smile.

"This is my boyfriend, Kris," I said with a smile. Kris nodded with a smile at Soobin then shook hands with Junmyeon while saying with a smile, "Nice to meet you." Junmyeon replied with a smile, "Nice to meet you too." The four of us watched a romantic movie, then we all went to the park to take a walk and chat.

2 hours later.

Kris glanced at his watch then said, "Come on, Yuri. I will take you home... Your appa will be home soon." Soobin said jokingly, "Go home quick! Or your appa will scold you." Junmyeon asked me, "Isn't it too early to go home now?" I replied with a smile, "I want to be at home when my appa comes home from work."

Kris took me home and kissed me before he left. I went to my bedroom to change my dress. I saw Sehun sleeping soundly. I peeked into Sehun's backpack to see how many chocolates he got from his girl friends but I didn't find any. "Well... What can I expect from an annoying boy like him? Of course no girl would give chocolate to an annoying boy like him," I mumbled in my heart.

I spotted Sehun's notebook that I gave in between books inside his backpack. I grabbed it and read it randomly in my heart, "Noona is so fierce, I don't like her... I love the milk noona gives every morning, but still I don't like her... Yuri's appa's cooking always tastes delicious, I love it, especially his kimchi fried rice... Soobin noona is a nice person, if only noona had half of Soobin noona's kindness..." I looked at Sehun who was sleeping and grumbled in my heart, "Why should I be a nice person to you? If it wasn't because of appa, I would have kicked you out of my house! "

I skipped some pages and continued reading Sehun's notebook in my heart, "Noona's hug was so warm, my fear of lightning and thunder was gone instantly once she hugged me, I felt safe in her hug. I love the smell of noona's shampoo when I sleep while embracing her from behind." Sehun's note made me smile.

I skipped some pages again, then I read again in my heart, "I feel so sleepy this morning because I can't sleep last night. Noona didn't come home last night. I hope nothing bad happens to noona." Knowing Sehun worried about me that night made me smile again.

I skipped more pages to find Sehun's latest notes. "I don't know why I was shocked when I saw noona and that guy were kissing. Noona became silly after kissing. I wondered if I would become same like noona after kissing, so I kissed noona. Noona's lips are very soft, but I wonder why does her lips taste bitter? It tastes like, uhm, something like medicine? I don't know. Maybe noona has a disease that she kept secret," I read in my heart while holding back my laughter. "Sehun thought I had a disease... He also called Kris that guy... He is really funny," I mumbled in my heart while holding back my giggles.

I flipped the next page, there were only two notes left to read, from yesterday and today. I read it in my heart, "Today Soobin noona came to visit, it has been awhile since the last time I saw her, I like Soobin noona because she always treats me nicely... Today I got chocolate cookies from Mina at school and I love her..." Before I finished reading Sehun's note, suddenly Sehun woke up. I quickly closed Sehun's notebook and covered it with my both hands. Sehun got off the bed and went to the bathroom to pee. I quickly put Sehun's notebook back into his backpack and went to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I came to Sehun's school because my dad got summoned by Sehun's homeroom teacher. Sehun's homeroom teacher turned out to be my ex-homeroom teacher and he was happy when he saw me coming to school. I told Sehun's homeroom teacher that my dad couldn't come because he was working. Sehun's homeroom teacher told me that Sehun's grades were not good enough and he really needed help for upcoming final exams.

I left teacher's room after having long chat with Sehun's homeroom teacher. I greeted all teachers that I met as I walked to the school canteen.

Just when I was going to buy a drink at canteen, I accidentally saw Sehun from afar, he was sitting alone and eating his lunch with his face looking down, meanwhile the other students were eating their lunch with their friends.

As I walked to approach Sehun, a female student also approached Sehun with a smile. I intended to eavesdrop the conversation of Sehun and the female student because of curious, because I never knew how Sehun interacted with his friends at school, so I took little detour to approach them from their behind, then I used my college book to cover my face and sat close to them.

"So... What is your answer? Yesterday you said you would tell me your answer today," said the female student. I lowered down a bit the book covering my face so I could peek at Sehun and the female student. She seemed anxious, waiting for Sehun's answer. Sehun said without looking at her, "I'm sorry, Mina. I can't accept your feelings because I like someone else." Mina asked, "Who?" Sehun answered, "Chae Soobin." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 89 22
an 18 years old girl who went to live with her father in korea and her life changes from that time.... hahaha okay first you go and have some fun wit...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
YOU By Ice

Fanfiction

1.3K 65 17
"I can't promise you a forever. I can only offer you the rest of my life." "I'll take that. Because even a second with you can be worth more than a l...