PROMISES

By stfuhyuck

" you still can love someone, and hurt them at the same time. " _____ - marklee, nct. - leedon... More

prologue
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix - sept
dix - huit
dix - neuf
vingt
vingt - et - un
vingt - deux
vingt - quatre
vingt - cinq
vingt - six
vingt - sept
vingt - huit
vingt - neuf
trente

vingt - trois

1.9K 118 13
By stfuhyuck

twenty three
_____

"forgive me." -

...

i'm sorry mark, i love you really.

but i can't and don't want to do this anymore.

maybe the situation was too hard for you, maybe it was burdening you, maybe it drives you crazy and i'm sorry for that.

i'm sorry that i'm leaving first, i'll wait for you mark.

i love you but i learned that i would ruin myself if i stay.

as for now, i will leave.

it's great to be with you and i'm thankful that you loved me so much, maybe too much that it made you insane but still, thank you for loving me.

i love you mark.

...

lee donghyuck.

_____

lmao clandestine really be hitting that 11k wtf though

- tantan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.4K 16
Donghyuck held his breath as Mark started talking. "Jeno . . . has a nice body? He works out a lot." The rest of the boys started yelling and Donghyu...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. šŸ”„** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
22.9K 857 6
Jeno and silver candy cane toys should not be together, Jaemin says. Jeno and silver candy cane toys are partners for a living, Jeno says.