You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XXV

1.8K 97 54
By bubblyehet

Chaeyeon's POV

It's already 7:00 pm. Ahh I'm hungry.

"Can we eat our dinner now?" I asked them. We're still in our classroom and they're playing hide and seek pfft.

"Later~" Yena said as she took cover in the curtain.

"I'll starve to death" I pouted because they won't stop playing.

"Here, eat this" Sakura lend me a c- candy?

"Thank you" I smiled at her. I didn't eat the candy coz' I'll only keep it hehehe.

"Ah I don't want to play this anymore! You're a cheater Nako! Let's eat!" Yena mumbled.

"Alright, let's go kids" Eunbi said while she wipes out her sweat.

++ at the restaurant ++

I'm really hungry right now. When the foods are already in the table, I started eating.

*munch munch

*cough *cough

Ahh I choke on my food *cough

"Chaeyeon? Are you okay?" Sakura tapped my back.

I c-cant ahh *cough

"She's choking. Water! Get some water!" I heard Sakura said.

Seconds after, Yena went back and handed me some water. This restaurant should literally serve water.

I drank the water. "W- wait Yena, this restaurant only serves softdrinks, w- where did you get that water?" Sakura asked.

W- wait. I have a bad feeling about this.

"I- I can't find any water so I fetch that water in the aquarium near the counter" she replied while scratching her cheeks.

What the focc? !

I immediately splashed the water from my mouth and it accidentally went on Yena's face.

"What the?! Chaeeyeooonn! Ahh !" Yena screamed because of the incident.

Hitomi found a tissue and she put it in Yena's face.

"Y- yah I'm only joking! I bought that water earlier! Why did you have to do this?" Yena wiped her face.

"I- I'm sorry and thank you anyway hehe" I smiled at them.

She just glared at me . Woah, no ice cream later Yen.

After we finished eating, we've decided to go to the amusement park.

Woah the lights are beautiful.

"I want there unnie!" I heard Wonyoung said to Eunbi.

"Okay guys, let's split up into two. Let's meet later at 10 and we'll ride that roller coaster" Eunbi said.

I pulled Sakura near me so that we'll be the pair.

Yena paired with Yuri, Yujin and Minju, Chaewon and Hitomi, Me and Sakura then Eunbi, Wonyoung, Nako and Hyewon decided that they would go together.

We've separated ways.

I looked at Sakura. She's looking at the viking. Hmm we should give it a try!

--------------------

Sakura's POV

I really wanted to ride that viking *0*

Chaeyeon waved her hand infront of my face. She pulled me to the viking.

Don't tell me we're going to ride this?

She bought two tickets.

"Chaeyeon, I thought you'll not ride this because your stomach will feel upset?" we paused for a while.

"I'll try everything! Everything that will make you happy. Let's go?" She held my hand and pulled me towards the entrance.

My heart skipped a beat because of what she said.

I smiled at her and held her hand tightly.

She really makes me happy.

"This way maam please" the staff lead us to the last part of the viking.

"Please make sure to buckle your safety belt" the staff said in a megaphone.

Chaeyeon sat beside me, she buckled her belt then, she also buckled mine.

I bowed my head because my cheeks are getting warm.

"It's starting" she held my hand tightly.

I can't hear the passenger's scream, all I can hear is my heart.

My heart that beats so fast now. I haven't feel this before, what's the meaning of this?

I raised my hands up and screamed, Chaeyeon did the same too but I can't explain her facial expression right now. She seems dizzy.

I laughed at her haha she looks like a squirrel. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of her.

I also extended my arm to take a picture of us.

I closed my eyes because I also feel dizzy.

After a minute, the viking stopped. Chaeyeon and I went down and we looked like we're drunk because of the way we walked.

"Look Chaeyeon, haha you're epic here!" I handed her my phone.

She smiled and ran directly at the corner where there are only few people.

I thought she's crying but, she's vomiting.

She really can't withstand the ride.

I patted her back and handed her my handkerchief.

"Here, use this. I'm sorry, because you had to ride that viking" I sadly said.

She wiped her lips first before speaking up again.

"Anything, for you"

--------------------

Chaeyeon's POV

"Anything for you" I replied to Sakura. I still feels dizzy.

She smiled and pulled me in a horror booth.

"I know you wanted to go here, we're now even" she smiled again and bought two tickets.

Why does she keep on smiling? It only makes me fall harder for her.

"Let's go Chaeyeon" she pulled me into the entrance.

We started to move inside the house.

Sheez too basic. I will not scre- - -

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the heck?!" a bloody hand suddenly captured my feet.

"Ahh Sakuraa help me, I'm going to die ahhhhhhhhh" why is she laughing?

She took a picture of me again. I know that's epic.

The bloody hand removed it's grip from my feet.

Whoo, Finally! I'm saf- - - - - -

"Ahhhh, Sakura there's a white lady in your back ahh" I pulled Sakura's arm.

This is really scary!

"Ahhh get away from me you zombiee ahhhhhhh , Sakuraaa aahhh it'll eat us!" We ran into a room inside the horror house in order to escape the zombie.

I thought that we're safe but I'm wrong.

A white lady appeared and it's crawling in reverse.

Sakura didn't see the white lady earlier, that's why she screamed in fear when she saw that the lady is getting near us.

"Ahhhhhh!!" she held into me.

Instead of being scared, I only hugged her back.

Her head is in my neck and I can feel that she's really scared because her grip in my shirt is too tight.

I gestured the white lady to go and it went away.

"Is the lady still there?" she murmured.

"Shh , she might hear us!" I said while still hugging her.

She turned her back and when she saw that there is no white lady left behind her, she pinched my tummy.

Pfft she really likes to do this.

"Chaeyyeeoonn you're lying! Ah let's go now" she pulled me outside the room.

Before we made our way to the exit, many creatures blocked our way like, a vampire, a clown and a never ending zombies.

Sheez, I almost died inside that house.

We're both panting. We've made an eyecontact and we bought laugh because of the stupidity that we've made inside, like kicking the arms that keep on stretching towards us.

I saw a cotton candy vendor near a sidewalk. I want to buy a cotton candy !

I pulled Sakura into the stall.

"2 large cotton candy please" The vendor gave us the cotton candy and I lend him the money.

We went into a bench and sat in it.

I started to ate my cotton candy. I looked at Sakura but she's just looking at me.

"Hey stop looking at me, eat your candy now or else I'll eat that haha" I said while laughing.

She smiled and hugged me.

I didn't see that coming. I can't hear anything except my heartbeat.

"Chaeyeon,

Thank you,

thank you that you'd ride with me,

thank you for staying with me,

and thank you for making me happy"

---------------
A/N: So how's the trip to amusement park? Hehehe. Thank you for waiting for my late update. I hope you enjoyed reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 689 104
What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time?
15.9K 733 27
"You can't be with the one you love."
6.5K 679 62
"you don't know? playing hard to get is your charm"
3.7K 382 19
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.