The 7 Princes - His POV - Jun...

De FireTiger8

Just because Y/N was wearing a ball gown didn't make her a princess. Regardless of how the color suited her s... Mais

Author's Note - Let's Begin
Ch 3 - Noted
Ch 15 - Names
Ch 18 - Hot and Cold
Ch 26 - Prankster Prince
Chapter 36 - Checkmate
Jungkook's Ending
Author's Note - Finished!

Ch 33 - Arrested

9.1K 439 313
De FireTiger8

Taehyung held Y/N the entire way home.

Bold little bastard. I couldn't scold him for it, either. Y/N was trembling in his arms, her eyes shut. She leaned on his shoulder as he patted her hand.

Did they have to sit like this in front of me?

But what could I even say? Y/N was so battered. The cuts and bruises on her face were bad this time. A dark bruise across her forehead and around her left eye... The same cut from the night of the festival... The cuts on her hands...

If I hadn't had left her by herself, this wouldn't have happened.

By the time we arrived back at the castle, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and even Jimin had gathered in the parlor room.

When Y/N walked in the room, everyone's jaws dropped. Mine tightened.

Jin stood from his seat, walking towards her.

"Y/N..." he whispered. "Good God, what did he..."

His hands reached up for his face. She winced as he touched her skin. I winced with her. She was hurt. Did he have to touch her?

Jin shook his head, then put both his hands on her shoulders, like he was going to embrace her. "I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I shouldn't have allowed you to go..."

"It's not your fault," she replied.

No... It was mine.

He sighed. "I'll call for the nurses. Wait here."

He lowered her to a chair next to the door. Taehyung kneeled beside her, keeping a hand on hers for comfort. At least, I think it was comfort. But she had cuts on her hands too. Did he have to keep touching her? Did everyone have keep touching her?

"That vein is going to burst out of your neck," Namjoon said, nudging me from his seat. "Sit down."

I shook my head. Sitting was too difficult. There was too much energy in my body. I wanted to hit things. I wanted to yell. I wanted to run around the castle grounds until I collapsed.

The nurses came and bandaged her. Nothing was broken or seriously damaged, other than our reality.

I turned to Hoseok, who was rubbing his face with his hands.

"You wanted to hire an ex-felon, huh?" I growled at him. "You just had to give him a second chance?"

Hoseok looked up at me from his hands, his eyes narrowing.

"Don't start it, Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"No, I want to hear again how Yoongi was becoming an outstanding part of society."

"Jungkook - " Jin warned.

Hoseok nodded, the lines in his face deeper than usual. "Had I known this would happen, I wouldn't have pushed for it."

"Weren't you supposed to be protecting her?" Jimin threw at me. "You're not blameless here, you know."

I put my tongue in my cheek, trying not to cuss him out.

"That's enough." Namjoon said. "None of us knew what was happening."

"The next time I see that son of a bitch, I swear to God --"

"Calm down, Jungkook." Jin said.

I couldn't hold back my energy anymore. I paced the room, trying to decide how I'd break Yoongi's face in. Every time I looked at the bandages on her face... I wanted to destroy someone.

"I just don't understand." I replied. "For so long, him and Hoseok – why would he — how could he –"

I couldn't even find words anymore.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok said. "If I hadn't brought him in –"

"Why are you apologizing?" Jimin replied. "We've all been friends for years. How would you have known?"

Hoseok shook his head. "I should have known something. I could have protected Y/N."

"It's not your fault, Hoseok." Y/N said. "Please don't beat yourself up about it."

Why was she being so nice about this? It was pissing me off.

"So what do we do now?" Jimin asked Jin.

"Notify the police to have him arrested," Namjoon said.

"Or shoot him on sight." I suggested.

"We're not going to shoot him," Jin said. "But we will have to take some action."

"I don't expect you to go easy on me."

We turned to the voice in the doorway.

Yoongi.

Everything turned red.

I leapt over the sofa and slammed my fist into his jaw. He hit the ground, but before I could punch him again, two pairs of arms pulled me back. Yoongi held his face.

"I deserved that," he said apathetically.

"You deserve a lot more." I spat. "I'll give it to you. Just wait for it. How can you just walk back in here after what you've done!"

"Did you really do it?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi looked at Y/N and nodded.

"Why?"

He stared at her for a long moment, almost fondly. I wanted to rip his eyes out.

"You know?" he said. "I don't remember."

He straightened his coat and jaw and looked at Jin. "No harm was supposed to come to her, but since it has, I'll take responsibility for it. So, Jin? What's the verdict?"

Jin put his finger on his lips, staring at Yoongi. He shut his eyes. After a long exhale, he waved his hands to the guards.

"I don't want to do this, Yoongi, but... arrest him."

A couple of the guards rushed in and pulled Yoongi's arms behind his back. It would have been the perfect time to hit him again, but Namjoon and Hoseok were holding my hands back as well.

"I have the names and locations of the three that attacked her." Yoongi said to Jin. "Find me when you want them."

He turned to Y/N. "And if Jin doesn't find them, I swear to God that I'll track them down myself and make them pay for what they did. You have my word."

As they dragged him out of the room, he smiled.

How could that bastard smile like that?

Jin stood and went to Y/N, taking her hand gently in his. "Come with me, my dear," he said, the pet name making my stomach curl. "Let me take you back to your room."

They left the room together, Taehyung close behind. Namjoon and Hoseok let go of my arms.

Namjoon shoved me. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What?"

"Get yourself under control," Namjoon warned. "You can't keep acting like this."

"Acting like what? He almost got Y/N killed!"

"And this is your way to bring justice? Like an after school fight?" Namjoon threw back. "If you can't get a handle on your emotions, you're going to bring yourself destruction as a prince."

"He deserved it!"

"I agree, but that's not how we handle things."

"Then what is my job, huh?" I asked. "Just to sit around and take orders from you and Jin? What exactly am I supposed to do here?"

Namjoon grabbed my shoulder. I gritted my teeth.

"Now's not the time, Jungkook." he said, his voice low. "We'll talk about this soon."

I jerked away from him and sat across from Jimin.

"Why are you so worked up, anyways?" Jimin asked. "Since when do you care about Y/N so much?"

"I don't," I replied automatically.

His head cocked to the side. "Is this a new hobby of yours? Going after women that belong to someone else?"

I lunged for him. Namjoon pulled me off before I could do any damage. Hoseok pulled Jimin back before he could counter me.

"What the hell is the matter with you!" Namjoon yelled, pulling me backwards.

I ripped out of his hold. "I don't know!"

I ran out of the room before they could ask me any more questions.

Forget them. Forget all of them.

I ran out to the ballroom and onto the balcony. I leaned against the wall, sliding down it and sitting on the ground. I watched my hands as they shook.

Why was I like this?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 86 8
Y/n always had a soft spot for hybrids. She had to be used to being with them if her mother owns a hybrid shelter and she also works there as a volun...
141K 7.1K 32
"You're a coward, Namjoon. If she is the person you love, then go to her. Tell her you love her, hold her like she's your world." "Y/N," he said, try...
190K 3.6K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
1.3M 62.8K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...