You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

XXIV

1.8K 87 44
By bubblyehet

Yena's POV

"What's the plan?" I asked Eunbi who is reading her book.

"What plan?" she asked me back.

Ahh jinjja, they're not really aware that we're leaving on Monday.

"You know, the trip plan?" I went to the board and wrote 'trip plan' in it.

We're still not complete, Hyewon Sakura and Chaeyeon isn't here yet.

"Yena! What's that?" Yujin asked while raising her arm.

"Good Morning everyone, today I'm going t - -

"Am I late?" Hyewon opened the door while still panting.

Jeez I was about to start my discussion!

"You may take your seat Miss Kang" I said wearing my spectacles.

"To continue the discuss- - -

"Are we late?" Ah darn it! I can't start my discussion!

"Ahh why do you keep on coming when I'm already talking? Aish" I pouted at them.

They're ruining my teacher moment here!

"I'm sorry, I'll treat you ice cream later" Chaeyeon winked at me.

She really knows what I like.

I get the mini stick in the corner and went back to the front.

"As you can see, I wrote a 'Trip Plan' here in the board. So what can you say?" I pointed the words many times using the stick.

"Amazing?" Yujin replied

Amazing?!

"Yah! What 'amazing' are you talking about? I'm asking for your suggestions! Aishh" I put my hands in my waist.

"I thought you wanted a compliment" Yujin replied .

Jeez Yujin-ah

"How about the foods that we should bring?" Yuri exclaimed.

I smiled while looking at her. She looks like a glass that should be taken care off because she might get broken.

"Yena?" She exclaimed again

"Ah yeah, yeah. Foods! Who want some ice cream?!" I raised my hand.

No one dared to raise their hands except me.

Why are they like this? ╥﹏╥

"No ice cream for the trip Yena, it'll only melt" Hitomi said.

Why not? (┳Д┳)

"O- okay" I turned around and bowed my head.

I heard them laughed behind me. I turned around and pointed the stick to them.

"Why are you laughing? I didn't get my freedom to bring my ice cream and you're still laughing?! What kind of friends are you?" Aish they're still laughing.

"You looked cute haha. We're only joking Yen" Ah they're playing with me!

"I don't want to be a teacher anymore hmmp" I sat on my chair.

They're still laughing, I'm really wondering if they're a good friend to me.

-------------

Chaeyeon's POV

Pfft Yena is really cute!

"Yena, would you like a melted strawberry ice cream in the trip? hahahahahaha" she's seating infront of me and I just laughed at her because she's really cute.

"Stop it Chaeyeon, look at her" Sakura slapped my arm. I looked at Yena and she's glaring at me.

"Ooh I'm afraid, I'm really afraid hehe. How many ice cream do you want?" I asked her while I put my arms in the table and rested my head in it.

She didn't reply. I think she's angry.

"Sakura, I think she's angry" I whispered at Sakura who is writing something in my notebook.

KkuChaeng?

"Hey, what's that?" I peeked in the notebook.

"N- nothing. Just say sorry to Yena" she smiled at me.

I really love the way she smiles.

"Yena, look I'm sorry. I'll promise to buy you an ice cream later" I slightly tapped her back.

She looked at me and I saw that her face brightened.

"Really? I want 5 ice creams!" She clapped her hand because of excitement.

"Okay, 5 melted ice cream hahahahahha" her face frowned and I felt that Sakura slapped my arm again.

"Stop teasing her Chaeyeon, haha ehem. Yes we'll buy you ice cream later" Sakura said. I know that she's just holding her laughter.

"So to continue the discussion that our ex-teacher Yena left, I'm here your teacher Eunbi, to list down the things" Eunbi went to the front.

She took the stick and pointed it to the board.

"The first one that we're going to bring is our, snacks of course!"

"So I made a list of snacks earlier, pringles, mallows, chocolates, chocolate drinks, crackers and biscuits" she listed it in the board.

No one objected so they all agreed.

"Second is our clothes, we should bring clothes that are equal for a month"

We all nodded, she really is the best leader!

"Third is our important things. For example, a stuff toy if you really can't sleep without it. Some minty rub or whatever as long as it doesn't take a big space" she also wrote it in the board.

"Any suggestions? Reactions? No? We're all settled" Eunbi encircled the things that we're going to bring.

I'm way too excited for this!

"The allowance that Dean has given to us last week has P30,000 left so, what now guys?" I asked them .

Dean gave us too much allowance.

"Let's eat lunch, supper and go to the amusement park with this money!" I looked at everyone and they all screamed 'Yuhoo'

"Yes, let's take a ride at the roller coaster, octopus and viking!" Chaewon exclaimed. The others nodded their head too.

I hate rides. My stomach feels upset whenever I ride those conscious-taking things.

"I want to go to a Haunted Mansion ಥ_ಥ" Yujin exclaimed while smiling widely.

She really likes to creep the hell out of us.

"I want to ride into a merry-go-round!" Nako said while jumping.

She looks so small hehe.

"Alright we'll ride all of it!" Eunbi exclaimed making the others jump with excitement.

I'm also excited!

Argh everyone is busy with their phones and I'm bored right now.

Pfft, I've got an idea hehehehe ಥ_ಥ . I know, I look creepy too. This is the effect of Yujin's creepy-smiling-face haha.

I looked at Sakura and I pointed at her back "Look Kkura, a helicopter"

She turned her head pfft. I told ya! She's really innocent. Hahahhaha I'm dying because of laughter.

"Uh? Where?" she asked . I laughed harder this time hahahaha. She's serious and I can't deny the fact that she really believes that a helicopter will land in our room.

"Chaeeyyeeoonnn" she jokingly choked me.

I'm still laughing while she's choking me.

*sigh*

I know I'll be happier if I'm with this girl.

I stopped laughing. I held her hand and looked at the bracelet Yunjin gave her.

"You know what? I have the other side of this" I smiled as I showed the engraved 'friend' in my bracelet.

She held the bracelet and matched it with her.

"She gave it to me as a sign of our friendship. Back when we we're still kids, we've accidentally run into a shop with accessories. I don't even know how did we got in there in the first place. When I looked around, something shiny caught my attention. I went near it and I was really amazed of it's design. I really wanted to buy this bracelet before but knowing that I'm still a kid, I didn't have a money with me. Yunjin was also amazed with these bracelet and it made me more eager to buy it. As soon as we leave the store, I promised to myself that whenever the time comes, I'll buy this bracelet and protect those who wears the other side" I smiled and I held her hand.

I looked at her directly in her eyes.

"From now on, I'll protect you

I'll be your shield,

I'll be your knight- in shining-dress

and I'll be your bulletproof"

--------------------

A/N: Good day readers hehehe. Thank you for waiting! I'd love to know your thoughts about my story!

Bubblyehet 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 689 104
What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time?
2K 116 12
"i filled a jar with lucky stars hoping you'll be mine" [TAERYEONG ft. ITZY X TXT]
80.3K 4.6K 81
Am I enough for you?
12.7K 376 42
Byeon Woo-seok × oc " i won't let you go " " let's stay together"