𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒.

By JIMINSGGUKS

❝30 Points if you kiss someone, 50 Points if you make out with someone and lastly 100 Points if you get to fu... More

⚡️Warnings and Disclaimers⚡️
⚡️01-Game⚡️
⚡️02-Points⚡️
⚡️03- Gay⚡️
⚡️04 - All in⚡️
⚡️05 - meeting jungkoo⚡️
⚡️06 - right.⚡️
⚡️07 - kinks ⚡️
⚡️08 - how many points for a blowjob?⚡️
⚡️09 - touch me ⚡️
⚡️10 - agree [M]⚡️
⚡️11 - isn't that a bit gay?⚡️
⚡️12- honey [M]⚡️
⚡️14 - no regrets [M]⚡️
⚡️15 - rosy cheeks [M] ⚡️
⚡️ 16 - for the points ⚡️
⚡️17 - taehyungie [M]⚡️
⚡️18 - i know & i don't care⚡️
⚡️19 - bro kisses [M]⚡️
⚡️20 - crush⚡️
⚡️21 - can she? [M]⚡️
⚡️22 - realization⚡️
⚡️23 - fool⚡️
quick psa
⚡️24 - shouldn't⚡️
⚡️25 - distraction⚡️

⚡️13 - don't talk about it⚡️

27.1K 1.2K 773
By JIMINSGGUKS

"it fucking hurts."

you can take three guesses what taehyung was talking about and yes, it was his asshole.

"you seem so chill with yours hurting and i'm like dying over here, show me your ways." it was the next morning, both of them were eating breakfast and getting ready for their morning classes classes.

taehyung took a sip from his bitter coffee, squinting his eyes at the bitterness before facing jungkook again, "i.. uhm i don't really like complaining, it makes me feel even worse but don't worry, i feel your pain." jungkook responded, but something seemed off, he replied as if he wasn't sure of his reply himself, as if he wasn't really trusting his own tongue.

taehyung frowned shortly, his eyebrows knotting, before deciding to shrug it off and maybe mention it later again.

"away from it, do you really think that sehun will accept our pictures of the bedsheets with cum?" jungkook asked while fixing his shirt, rolling his sleeves up to expose his arm.

"yeah, i mean it's already strange enough that he lets us take pictures for that dumb ass thing, he should be happy with what he gets." taehuyng responded, his eyes flickering from jungkook's face to his exposed skin.

"yeah, right. anyways, uhm, about like last night and stuff-"

"can we like not talk about it? please?" taehuyng pleaded, looking down at his fumbling fingers, his voice insecure.

"sure, but why?" jungkook was confused. why was taehyung acting like he regretted what they did? it was his idea after all?

"i-i dont really know? i mean it's not a big deal, it's just sex after all, i just have to like probably get used to that fact that i did it with a boy, that's all." he answered, trapping his bottom lip between his teeth nervously, avoiding jungkook's doe eyes.

"weren't you the one who said that it isn't weird if i don't make it weird? you're kinda contradicting your own words, taehyung. but anyways, if you don't wanna talk about it then let's don't. we fuck, then pretend as if nothing happened. easy. i need to go now, see you later." jungkook grabbed his bag, a frown still rested on his face, questions clouding his mind. he stepped forward, his hand already on the doorknob before taehyung stopped him,

"hey, kook, you look good today by the way." the younger one heard taehyung say before turning around, his frown now even deeper.

"thanks?" the word came out higher pitched at the end, more like a question, which was actually just him not knowing how to react.

he turned around again before exiting the room, closing the door with a quiet thud.

while he was walking he heard another thud and shorty after footsteps running after him, "kook!"

jungkook turned around, facing the shorter man in front of him. "hi kihyun",before ruffling his hair, it was impossible not to.

although kihyun was older than him, jungkook couldn't help but treat him like a baby because of his height. he was just so adorable in jungkook's eyes and he could never fail to make him smile.

"you're really not over my height yet, huh? i thought we left that shit in 2018." he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest before jutting his bottom lip out.

Yoo Kihyun — one of jungkook's best friend, also his neighbor, was definitely the most adorable human being alive. he was mostly annoyed, just because people made fun of his height daily but when he was finally happy for once, he was a super fun and lovely person you loved to spend time with.

he was popular for his amazing singing skills on the whole campus, a lot of people admired him for it.

another thing kihyun was known for
was his extreme straightforwardness, because oh boy, if he'd find something bad, he'd absolutely not hesitate to tell you.

"kook, no offense but you look like shit. like not literal shit but you get what i mean."

"hyungwon what the fuck are you wearing? did you steal that from
your grandma?"

"you really need to get laid sometime chanyeol, you're so annoying today."

basically their little savage, which also explains what he answered jungkook when he commented his height,

"you know what they say, flowers need more time to grow than weed."

jungkook only laughed at that, "so you're a flower, huh?"

"and you're fucking kim taehyung."

and holy fuck, that made jungkook's blood freeze, no not only his blood, everything.

he stopped his tracks, eyes growing wide, realization finally hitting him, they had been too fucking loud.

"dont act so surprised, you could have guessed it, i mean you were loud as fuck."

jungkook blinked rapidly, trying to process what the fuck was happening.

if kihyun heard it, that would
mean that everyone heard it. maybe not everyone but for him, everyone knew it now.

"kook we're literally all best friends in this department, it's not like someone's gonna expose you." kihyun slapped his neck and jungkook finally came out from his shocked state, finally breathing again.

"you're- you're actually right, tiny man." jungkook nodded, resting his hand on the younger ones shoulder. "i had the shock of my life for a moment, don't ever do that again."

"i literally just said you and taehyung are fucking."

"see?? it sounds so... weird."

"so you finally realized that you're the perfect couple and that you're totally gay for each other and came together?" kihyun asked, his eyes shining with hope, he has been shipping them in forever.

"no..." jungkook narrowed his eyes at the older ones words, sending him an insecure look. "it's because of some
game sehun made up, you know him."

"a game, sure." kihyuns tone was rather a mocking one, as if he was not believing jungkook that it was only for a game.

"hey, what? i swear it's because of a game! and also, i know that you won't tell it anyone but i swear to god if you ever do-"

"why would i ever be interested in revealing your mysterious sex life with your oh so no homo best friend?" he interrupted him, rolling his eyes at his distrustfulness.

"you better not or else i'll tell everyone that i heard you moaning shownus name about three nights ago."

"WHAT? ME? MOANING HIS NAME?" kihyun words came out a few octaves higher than usual and jungkook only cocked a brow at that,

"don't even try to deny it, we all know that you did."

"touché."

hi so uhm it's my second year of learning english so just pretend that you don't see the mistakes oki thy bye🥵🥵

this was kind of a filler but it was fun to write lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
32.4K 1.3K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
141K 4.8K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...