Change at Heart

Por PassionGalaxy

Well... this is Pai/Sardon x reader story, motivation to write this came to me while reading some Mew Mew st... Más

Well, well...
Unwanted memory
Enemy or not
Forbidden Feelings
Cherry Blossom love
A/N(read please):
Rainy nights
A/N: It's been some time

Blooming love

288 8 3
Por PassionGalaxy

After I spent almost all day locked in my room I decided to go take a walk and maybe go over to Mew Café. It was autumn and it was pretty cold so I put on warm clothes. I was dressed casually jeans, dark blue sweater, grey scarf and high hilled black boots. I grabbed my phone and pedant and went out. While I was walking cold breeze was blowing and making day seam even colder. I hurried to get over to Mew Café but explosion made me stop dead in track. I turned around and saw huge part of forest was burning.

- Oh come on guys. Why today?

I ran over to forest and when I was sure that no one is watching I quickly tranformed and summoned my fans. When I got there girls were already trying to take predasite down but without some success. I brought fans together and then in my hand was one giant fan. When I was about to use my attack something happened and I felt dizziness fogging my sight. I had to lean on tree for support until I regained my composure back. I got up and used last atoms of my strength to perform this attack.

- Ice attack: Quick Beheading Dance!!!!

After storm of Ice ended fire was nowhere on sight and monster was lying on ground severely wounded by my attack. Everyone  was looking at me amazed, I just slumped against tree and watched them exhausted. Reene and Bridget ran over to my side and shook me pretty hard.

- Y/N!!

- Y/N are you alright?

I couldn't hear them properly it was buzzing inside my ears. I just watched as rest of them fought aliens. I can't be so sure but I think that Sardon was looking at me all the time and even Dren was glancing at me occasionally. It was like they are worried. I moved my head to the side and let everything fade away. From distance I heard Reene and Bridget yelling at me to stay awake but I couldn't fight it anymore and I drifted off.

When I woke up I was in my room it was pretty dark so I must be sleeping for four hours at least. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My head is hurting like hell.

- So you are finally awake huh?

- Huh?

I looked over to window and saw Dren sitting there smirking at me.

- What do you mean by that?

- You were out for almost two days.

- What?!

- Yeah Tarb said that he heard doctor saying you have pretty bad fever whatever that is.

- And why are you here in first place?

- I wanted to ask you something when you wake up.

- And that is?

- Can you give me an advice about something?

I raised my eyebrows at him and shifted my head making my neck crack few times.

- Does this "advice" have to do something with certain person aka Zoey?

He sat on edge of bed and watched me with pleading look.

- Yes. Are you going to help me?

- No.

- What?! Why Konekooo??? I'm asking you for just small favour and you...

- Look Dren. We need to talk out few things. First of all please stop calling me Koneko. Second I want to be friends with you guys but as Mew my duty is to protect the Earth even if that involves fighting you three and I am breaking line between friends and enemies for you already. Believe me Dren, all I want is peace and to make sure you all are alright. That is exact reason why I can't help you because no matter what you do Zoey won't realize or appreciate anything. She is blinded by Mark's "kindness" and good look to see that he is just using her.

- Uhh if you put it like that...

- Look, you are like brother to me and I want to protect you from something too familiar to me. I'm actually pretty surprised that Renee didn't noticed that until now and even now she doesn't realize that past is repeating, in some way.

- And how is that

- Sorry but I can't tell you. Maybe some other day, some other time. Just not today. You need to understand me, that is my biggest secret and my greatest fear, I've never shared that with someone before.

- fine I guess. And now change of subject. Why don't you want me to call you Koneko?

- I don't like it. It gives me goosebumps.

He lightly chuckled and his one hand went up to play with strands of my hair and with other one he was supporting on bed.

- So I need to give you another nickname or find appropriate name to call you?

- if you want. You can also use my real name, you know?

- Nah. Give me just few days for this.

- That is completely fine with me.

He was grinning at me like a fool and I smiled sheepishly at him in return. Then his stomach made loud growl and I chuckled while he quickly backed away embraced. I  got up from bed and walked over to doors, opening them quietly trying to not wake up Renee. I went over to kitchen and took pretty few things to eat and drink and then got back to my room. After we ate all that I was lazily lying on bed while Dren was mumbling something to himself. I closed my eyes just for a moment and then I felt weight on top of me. Dren was hovering over me grinning that creepy grin of his.

- Oh shit. Well I will regret this but... Tell me what caused your energetic behaviour now?

- I got it!!!

He sang-song while I was fighting a smile on his childish tone. In the end I just roled my eyes at him.

- What you got Dren? Please make things clear I am starting to get headache.

- Aya.

- Huh? What in the world are you talking about?

- Your new nickname silly.

- Aya? And what does it mean?

- Mhmm. It's supposed to mean an angel who knows magic.

- And that magic is actually my Mew power right.

- Actually no in this case I see your magic power as making people fall in love with you.

- Um Dren I am getting slightly uncomfortable right now.

- No. I am serious.

- So am I!! You are pressing my rib idiot.

He looked at his hand and saw that I had right so he sat on his knees and watched me curious.

- Now please explain me why are you saying that my "magic" is making someone have a crush on me.

- Because I saw how that blonde guy from your stupid cafee looks at you. And I was trying to ask you this since you woke up. What did you do to Sardon to make him loose his head like that.

- Huh?Like what? And why do you think that it's me who caused him to "loose his head like that"?

- He didn't eat anything. He didn't complain about me or Tarb whole time and he is just sitting and staring before himself. And that started that day we were visiting you no roof. Yes he was distant even before that but he is now acting completely different. You can say distant and disoriented.

- Dren. Can you get off from my legs?

- No. Now Aya-sama answer me?

I let out frustrated sigh and sat up. Dren was about to speak but I grabbed his collar and shook him pretty hard so when I let go of him he fell to the floor.

- Listen now weirdo. I don't know what is going on in your friend's head and I don't care. I simply want to sleep now. Was I clear enough?

- Yes. Well then. Bye bye Aya-sama.

I groaned and repeatedly smashed my head against pillow. Is he telling truth? Is something really wrong with Sardon? Is it my fault? DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! Ughh I just wish that this all can stop and end.

...

-Y/N... y/n, hey sister. Wake up.

I groaned and rolled onto my side. Slowly I cracked my eyes open and saw familiar purple hair and eyes.

- hey sis.'yawn' What's up.

- get up.

- oww, no I want to sleep some more.

- No. You are already sleeping for four days.

I shout up and looked at Renee with horrified face. I just mouthed 'what' before jumping from bed, I run over to mirror and sight that I saw was unbelievable. My long hair was in tangles and I had quite pale face. And honestly I was smelling like thrash bag.

- Well. Now. Renee.

- hm.

- get out and let me transform back into my normal self.

- whatever.

I quickly grabbed clean clothes, hair brush and towel. After half an hour I was finishing with my hair putting half of it in bun and securing it with needles and other half I left to hang lose. Finally I stood in front of mirror to get quick glance at my look. White red kimono floor length, silver needles holding my long h/c in bun. I put on sandals with small heel and went to living room where Renee was sitting on couch and drinking coffee.

- Aren't you supposed to work today?

- No. Eliot gave us all day off. So choose wisely where are we going today.

- What about park? Last time we were rudely interrupted and we didn't even had a chance to hang out.

- okay. Is it fine with you if we meet with girls there?

- of course it is. I missed them these days.

- then let's go.

We went out and walked to park. Honestly I didn't have anything to talk about with Renee and it seems that she have same case, we simply walked side by side and enjoyed nice and warm autumn day. Soon we finally got to the park and I searched for girls and when I found them I cussed underneath my breath. Mark was there with them and he was happily chatting with Zoey and Bridget.

- Look Y/N, I know that you don't like Mark but try to endure just this one day and then you can start fighting with him again if you want.

- Bahhhh. Fine.

We walked over to them, I had my arms crossed over my chest and I was cursing my luck. Why don't aliens attack when I need them, but oh they just need to take their time and attack when I am having fun or when I actually enjoy my day!!!!

- Y/N!!! You are okay!!!

- Hey little monkey. I missed you too.

I hugged Kiki back and smiled. I really missed them. And I seriously need to be around people more, I just take same path every single day. Home-work-home-bed. Everyday,Every morning, Every evening. I don't even talk to them like before. I lowered Kiki back to the ground and smiled to the rest of group.

- Hi guys.

- Y/N we are glad that you are alright. You had a pretty bad fever. Is everything okay now?

- Yes it is.

How and why is Bridget so kind and nice. She is always like this even when she is bullied in her school, she is nice to girls who bully her.

- Well Y/N, because you are alright now, you are coming to work tomorrow right?

- Yeah probably, why?

- Oh nothing serious I just want to know if I will be able to drink my tea without Zoey rambling over my head about that they need more help.

I sweat dropped at blue haired girl and looked at Zoey with doubt in my eyes. She just glared at Corina and then turned to me and hugged me tightly.

- I'm very glad that you are fine. You have no idea how much I need presence of any but literally any sane person to work shift with me.

- haha okay Zoey. Don't worry about that.

She finally let go of me grinning like maniac. Then unwilling I looked over to Mark who was watching Zoey and smiling.

- Hi Mark.

I was so quite that there was possible for him to not hear me and I prayed that he didn't so I can avoid any further conversation.

- Hi Y/N.

Well c'mon why are you against me univers!! I smiled politely at him even if I wanted to rip his head of. I'm sitting here just few minutes and I already want to just go and run or walk, any of two is fine by me as long as I get to stretch out my legs.

- Guys, does anyone want to go for a walk?

- Y/N we just arrived be still just for a half an hour. Will you?

- Nooo!!! Renee I was lying in bed for four days not moving a single muscle I need to walk!!!

- Fine.

- Yesss! So... Is anyone coming with me? Please guys?????

- I want to go! I want to go!!

- Haha okay Kiki. Let's go.

- Yayyy!

- Ummm, girls can I come?

- Sure Zoey.

- Mark!! Are you going?

- No thank you, I will stay here.

THANK YOU GOD!!!! I need to teach Kiki to not invite Mark in activity that I am involved in. Others already know that, well except Zoey. But I can do nothing about that. We walked through forest following small path that was leading to clearing. When I told Zoey where are we going she was little suspicious because she never knew about this and I explained to her tht I found path before year or so, so she calmed down.

- Y/N.

- Yes Zoey?

- I know that you don't get along with Mark.

I didn't respond, I'm not sure if I want to talk about this topic or not. But still I gave her to choose. Or she will continue or she is going to withdraw.

- I also know that I can't do anything to make you change your mind...

And here comes 'but'.

- but I hope that it won't affect our friendship.

- It won't. As long as we know where is limit.

- I'm glad to hear that.

- Zoey.

- Yes?

- I have a question, and I know that is personal but I want to know Zoey. And you can trust me.

- I... um... I don't know.

Something knocked me to the ground, or better someone. Zoey was on her knees and dying with laughter.

- Kikiii! Get up.

- Where are we going and did you two forget about me?

- No we didn't forget you, monkey. We are going somewhere nice, is that satisfying for now hm?

- Yep.

She got up form me and I let out breath of relief. Zoey hovered over me and stretched out her hands to pull me up. When I was back on my feets I dusted myself off and turned to Zoey to speak but Kiki jumped on my back.

- Yes piggyback ride! Come on now girls lets hurry up.

- Fine,fine. Zoey.

- Hm?

- Think about it a little okay?

- Yeah...

We walked another few minutes and finally we got to the meadow. I poked Kiki 'cause she has fallen asleep and lowered her to the ground.

= Wow

- Yeah, it's really nice isn't it.

- Yes. It's so gorgeous.

- SOOOO PRETTY!!! When did you found this place Y/N?!

- Not too long ago monkey.

We were out in cleaning. Short grass was covered in leaves that fell from trees around us. Kiki ran at small leaf mountain and me and Zoey just laughed at her. I putted my hand on Zoeys shoulder and motioned her to go after me. I walked away from Kiki and sat against tree Zoey following close behind.

- Yeah...

- Did you considered it?

- What?

- Can I ask you a question?

- Well... You can ask... but I am not forced to answer it, okay?

- okay. But I want you to know that you can trust me,alright.

- Mhm.

- Well Renee told me how you all met and how you fought aliens, how all of you have different life stories and that each of you have your opinion about aliens. What she didn't tell me is what are those opinions. I can mostly guess. Renee is quite a hater, Bridget is let's say pacifist, I don't care about Corina and Kiki somehow adores Tarb. But you are mystery for me...

- OHH you want to know my opinion of them that is ea...

- No. I want to know what you truly think about Dren. You say you hate him. But your look gives you away. It's impossible to hate someone at who you look with feeling of guilty and sadness. Zoeyyy please tell me what you truly think!!

- I... Well you see... I don't know if I can talk about this.

- please.

- No. I don't want to talk about this.

- Fine. I'm just trying to help you out. I see doubt in you and I am giving my best to get to you. To make you open up and to make it easier for you to deal with your own feelings.

- I appreciate your help but I don't know if I am able to even express what I feel.

- Then just try.

- Okay. Well you see... actually first. Do you know when and how I met him?

-No, but I suppose in fight?

- No. It was like he was following me. When me and Corina solved problem with Bridget being school ghost I was walking and talking to Mini Mew when I heard voice behind or above me. And I looked around me in all directions and lastly I looked up. In second or two I felt pressure on my lips and after he backed away I was just standing there stiff and glaring at him. After that I wasn't able to think about anything else but that damned kiss for few weeks. That was my first kiss, I was kissed by alien, my worst enemy was im my head for 24 hours a day but not in way he should be. After that he was attacking more and more and he was flirting with me whole time. But when Blue Knight was about to kill him I stopped that and I myself don't know why! I was... Just... I can't describe it.

- That is alright. You see, it wasn't that bad right? Do you feel any better now?

- Yes it actually helped me calm down but I don't know why I can't just hate him why there has to be pity or guilt mixed with that?

- That is not guilty or pity. Zoey just try to think about my words, you don't have to take them seriously... but Zoey, you might be in love with him.

- No!, that is not true I...

- I told you just to think about that. Don't make yourself problem, simply think about those thoughts as everyday event.

- I... I will try. Thank you for trying to help me.

- No problem Zoey.

We sat there for some time when Kiki walked up to us.

- Girls I am tired. Let's go home.

- Okay. Do you want me to carry you?

- Mhmmm.

Our walk back was quite, mostly because of Kiki who was once again sleeping peacefully on my back. When we arrived back Bridget offered to take Kiki home so I can stay with rest of them and talk. That also didn't last long cause they had to leave. So only me and Renee were left at park.

- Onii-chan... what do you think about love?

- Hmmm... what you are interested in particular?

- Well I don't know, why do people think that love between two can be wrong or forbidden. Like Romeo and Juliet.

- Well sometimes people think because families are worst enemies that their children should be like them to hate each other. Then on the other hand it's because those two, let's use word lovers, lovers are too different from each other like one is alien and other one human...

- Renee.

- Yes?

- What are you rambling about?

- Don't think I don't know why are you asking.

- I...

- I know that you have sneaked out in your Mew costume to be with Sardon. And I noticed that you are very sensitive when aliens are mentioned.

- I don't know what to say. You are not angry?

- Well partly yes but I can't be angry at you because of something like this. I just want to know why did you asked that question?

- Well you know when I called you to tell you I'm sick and can't work.

- Yes, keep talking.

- Well before that I was on roof hanging with aliens and after Dren and Tarb got bored they left, Sardon was supposed to follow them but he stayed with me and... and he was looking sad and depressed then suddenly  he started mumbling how it's last time, I was confused but then he kissed me and said that all this is wrong and that it should stop, that it should end... then... then he left me alone of roof...

I was trying to catch my breath and stop tears that were falling down my cheeks. Renee was hugging me and smothering my hair.

- Shhh. Clam down. It's alright.

- No... No no... It is not. How can it be alright?!

- Tell me, do you really care about him this much?

- I don't know Renee. I don't know anything anymore. I thought that this is ordinary crush or feeling of strong friendship... but now that I realize it's over, I'm breaking inside, my heart is falling to pieces.

- So you love him.

- I'm not sure, is it really possible to love someone who you barely know or someone who left you saying that all is wrong.

- Yes it is. Y/N, if Sardon share your feelings then he loves you more than you can imagine.

- How that?

- If he was capable of leaving you he cares about you too much. He told you those things so that you can easier move on. Probably keept fighting them with even greater force that would be caused by anger, disgust or maybe with wish to seek revenge. But if he loves you like you love him then he is right now dying inside and fighting with himself wether or not to tell you the truth.

- You think so?

- Yes. And I know you Y/N. I know that you won't let him slip away from you like this, you will fight won't you?

- Well of course I will. But why?

- Because I will not tell anyone about you two but I will keep fighting them.

- Fine.

- Let's go home.

- Yeah...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! Hey guys!
As first, I want to apologize for not updating this long. And I want to thank you for reading this story and I still can't believe that this thing have over 100 reads I didn't thought that it would have even 50. I am sooooo happy. I am very glad that someone actually likes my work and appreciate it.

Again. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...