The Waitress and the Wolf (Bo...

By ImmaNarwhal_nbd

Having been a runaway at 16, Venus makes her living as a waitress in a small town, with small minded people... More

Chapter 1. Table 4
Chapter 2. Appearances
Chapter 3. Blue Eyes
Chapter 4. Letters
Chapter 5. The Fourth Letter
Chapter 6. Last Night
Chapter 7. Cold Shoulders
Chapter 8. Day 5
Chapter 9. Bake-Off
Chapter 10. Repercussions
Chapter 11. The Beast
Chapter 12. Intimate
Chapter 13. The Guardian
Chapter 14. Birthday Party
Chapter 15. Fire
Chapter 16. Trapped
Chapter 17. Shaken
Authors note 1
Chapter 18. Questions
Chapter 19. The Call
Chapter 20: Like Chicago part 1/2
Chapter 20: Like Chicago part 2/2
Chapter 21: Surprise part 1/2
Chapter 21: Surprise Part 2/2
Chapter 22. Awakened
Chapter 23. Flicker
Hey
Chapter 24. Feeling Red
Chapter 25. Maybe
Chapter 26. On Her Terms
Chapter 27. Trust in Me
Chapter 28. Crisis
Chapter 29. Where We Belong
Chapter 31. The Guardian
Chapter 32. The End

Chapter 30. Venus Fly Trap

1.4K 77 10
By ImmaNarwhal_nbd

Hey guys, I think it's time we get this book moving along, don't you? >:)

I don't remember how my shirt came off, but it has, and so has his.  I can see some of his scars on his chest, but they have the opposite effect that scars usually produce. They're warlike, long and savage. It only turns me on, and I find that I would be okay if this savage beast were to tear me apart. It's twisted, and maybe sick. But with the way he makes me feel I think he could do anything to me in this moment. 

Our skin to skin contact feels like wildfire, but I don't want to put it out, I only want more. I want it to smother us, to envelope us, swallow us hole - together.

He kisses my neck sloppily, but tenderly as well. I'm panting, and although I want him right now I can't help but feel a little nervous. My hands are by my head, loose fists as he unbuttons my pants, halting before he pulls them down. He looks at me, as if asking for permission. I feel giddiness override my nerves, and I bite back a smile. He returns a dark smile, one that is much less innocent than mine. As he stealthily yanks my pants off, I let my head fall back onto the soft grass. 

After setting my jeans to the side, he hovers over me again, kissing me good and hard - like he means it. 

He nibbles my earlobe playfully, and I can't help but release the girliest of giggles. Normally I'd chastise myself on feeling like a school girl, and laughing like one too. 

But not now. Now, I would lose any and all inhibitions. He was ta wrecking ball, crashing through all the walls I had built. And normally I'd panic, and I have with him before. But it's exciting, feeling the walls crumble. It's scary as all hell knowing I'm in such a vulnerable state, but as I said before...He could damn well do anything to me at this point and I'd nod as if in a drunken state.

He moves down my exposed chest, down to my belly then where my underwear hangs on my hips. His finger curves around the thin black band, and pulls them down. 

I feel more exposed than ever, and start to feel nervous again. As if aware of my thoughts, he says, "Don't worry. No one will come here."

"Okay," I reply, surprised as my breathlessness. 

He kisses my inner thigh, and I thank the Gods of above that I shaved this morning. I wait for what he's about to do, excited.

With a final look at me, and his arms around my thighs in a masculine manner, his tongue darts out and flicks my core. I lose my breath and my eyes roll to the back of my head. Instinctually, I wrap my hands in his hair as he continues to pleasure me with his mouth.

He makes circles around my clit, building me up. It's a strange sensation I'm not used to, despite not being a virgin. As he continues to use his tongue in such a skilled manner, I can't bite back my moans anymore. Although stifled, a few manage to slip through my mouth. He then formulates a pattern, one that I begins to make my legs tense up.

I pull his hair, bite my lip and arch my back. Suddenly, a built up relief finally explodes from within, and my legs tremble incredibly as I'm left reeling from such a short amount of time he had spent down there.

With little time to process, Demetri clambers up and attacks my mouth. I don't mind that he's kissing me after having been down there, it only turns me on more. My hands trace hungrily over his scarred chest, and we're sitting up. I break from him, and fumble with his jeans - eager to get them off. I have a dull ache that only he can satisfy.

He helps me pull off his jeans, and he's left in tight black underwear where his large excitement pushes against me and our bodies are glued to one another.

He tries to lay me down, but I refuse and take him by surprise. I push him backwards, straddling him. Feeling bold, I realize I'm still in a bra. At this point, I think what the hell? I unclasp it, and watch Demetri drink me in.

After I give him a quick kiss on the crook of his neck, I don't hesitate pulling off his underwear, and taking him in my mouth. He sucks in a sharp breath, one of his hands wrapping around my hair to form a pony tail of sorts. 

"Look at me," He growls - growls. That familiar sound from that time in the alley. I'm confused by myself, knowing that once scared me, and now I revel in it all the sudden.

"What are you doing to me, Venus?" He says to no one in particular. I revel in those words.

Feeling somewhat odd with him in my mouth, I look up at him as I continue my assault. His eyes are so dark that it seems they've gone from blue to black. I go faster, and attempt to go a bit deeper - feeling my eye water a little.

His eyes watch me - dark and stoic, but a hint of pleasure behind them.

By then, I sit up, his hardness bobbing. Climbing back on top of him, his eyes watch me - unwavering and curious. I lower myself and gasp as he fills me up. I look at him and his eyes are closed, one arm behind his head as if to be a pillow, the other on my bare hip.

I stay still a moment, waiting for the uncomfortable feeling to finally settle before I rock my hips back and forth, moaning here and there.

It seems like its been hours, as now I'm on my back and he's over me, pounding and thrusting as if our lives depend on it. My hands are by my head again, but this time his hands are over mine as he continues to thrust his hips to me. He's biting my neck, kissing me every so often, playing with my nipples, before he thrusts one, much harder this time, and crumbles over me.

We're panting, and sweating too. I close my eyes, and suddenly I panic.

"Oh my God...Demetri we don't have a condom," I breathe out. He shakes his head.

"It's okay. You won't get pregnant, it's incredibly hard for a human and werewolf to procreate. It takes multiple tries," He says, lifting himself up.

Apart of me sinks. Did I want kids? Would I ever have them...would I have them with Demetri? I couldn't think about it right now, I can only focus on the present.

Sensing that I'm deep in thought, he gets up, wipes off with a towel before tossing it to me. We both clean up, and change again, the air feeling stiff with awkwardness.

He hasn't looked at me since he finished in me and I'm beginning to wonder if he regrets this already. Do I though? No, in fact I'd do it again and staring at him putting a shirt on makes me feel ready for round 2.

"We should get back," He mutters, looking at me over his shoulder. His gaze is icy again, and I feel somewhat embarrassed.

"Yeah," I whispered, looking down at my feet. Doubts begin to swarm through my head. I want to help pack up, but I can't. His attitude just changed so drastically, it makes me wonder if I've done something. For some reason I feel tears prick my eyes. I don't know why I feel emotional after we just had sex, and now he's being strangely distant.

A hand on my cheek, and breath fanning my nose breaks me from my trance. Demetri is close to me, and kisses my forehead.

"What's wrong?" I hate how the words come off my tongue as so hurt and vulnerable. It's unlike me and doesn't represent who I am as a person - as I'd like to think.

"I just..." He begins but closes his eyes to take a deep breath. His hand is still on my cheek.

"I wanted to tell you this before we just had sex, but now it seems.." He trails off, as if words are trapped in his throat. He scares me a little, and I'm nervous of what he has to say.

"Just say it then," I say harshly, my nerves going haywire.

He opens his eyes; they're a deep blue again.

"I say this knowing that you may not feel the same, and I respect that. I'm in love with you, Venus - despite the short while I've known you."

My senses are numbed by his words. I swore to never find love again after what happened in Chicago. But I guess I'm not to blame since it found me. Demetri, in love with me?  I'm speechless, at a loss for words! 

I realize I've said nothing in a while.

"You don't need to say it to me right now. But I know you have feelings for me  so when you're ready to tell me, you will." I still haven't said anything. He smirks, kisses my forehead, and begins to pack everything up. 

Love. Why do I feel so strange? To be in love with someone is to let them hold your hand in their heart, and they can choose to crush it or not. Love is both limitless and has limits. Demetri just set his cold, beating heart in my hands, will I do the same?

"Isn't this touching?" We hear a voice from the woods. I snap my head to see Landon Silver, in a dark grey suit, his blonde hair slicked back.

I feel a pit in my stomach form, and all positive feelings from before have disappeared. 

Immediately, Demetri is at my side, somewhat in front of me.

"You're breaching my territory, Landon." His voice is unwelcoming, and full of venom.

Landon ignores him, and suddenly there are a few wolves that have climbed up the hill.

"Venus, I thought you were smarter than this. You had an out. I was willing to help you." At this, Demetri glares pointedly at me and it's as if everything he just said, he takes back.

"I-"

"Your time is up Venus. I will protect my pack from you and Demetri, and I will kill whoever I need to make sure my pack can succeed in future generations."

The wolves are huge, varying color. Most of them are grey, ranging from different shades. They're almost as tall as I am, and I can only imagine the pain behind those sharp canines.

Demetri stiffens, and I can feel him deciding on whether or not to shift into a large black wolf.

"If the Guardian isn't with the Silver pack, then she won't be with yours," He says, determination on his grim face. Demetri growls.

Suddenly, his wolves pace forward with no warning, and Demetri and I stand guarded - knowing we are outnumbered. 

Alrighty roooooo

So, thoughts? Vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 7 1
A waitress and a werewolf share early morning conversations as the wolf comes in starving from her past transformation and the waitress tries to figu...
30.8K 562 10
WARNING: Contains mature scenes and themes. She didn't choose it. She's his slave and the only thing keeping him from killing all the girls in the sc...
3K 83 2
Harry starts to fall in love with a werewolf who saves him in a time of need.
48.1K 2.3K 24
On an island humans have dubbed Purgatory, lives all manner of creatures that go bump in the night. Desirae, the new vampire Queen, must choose a wer...