Dragonball Mae

kadenzajinx द्वारा

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... अधिक

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Time to form a team

2.3K 58 16
kadenzajinx द्वारा

"Damn this whole situation!" Beerus groaned when they arrived at the World of Kais. "How could I have let you saiyans get us into this mess?"

"Come on Lord Beerus it'll be okay!" Mae tried to assure the destroyer.

"No! None of this is okay! I could be erased because of you idiots!" Beerus yelled at the saiyans.

"Lord Beerus think about all the strong people! That Toppo guy was really strong!" Goku chimed in.

"You guys need to get serious! This is no time to be excited!" Beerus was becoming more frustrated.

"All we gotta do is win right? No big deal!" Mae placed her hands behind her head. "Besides I'm lookin forward to fighting too!"

"What am I going to do with you saiyans?" Beerus' ears flattened. "Let's just go to earth and have a strategy meeting at Bulma's."

"Why Bulma's?" Goku asked.

"Because if I'm going to be erased, then I want to have one last meal!" Beerus snarled.

"So much confidence in us," Mae muttered sarcastically.

"What was that?!" Beerus growled.

"I said have some confidence in us!" Mae snapped back.

Before Beerus could retort Whis stopped them, "that's enough we don't need to fight amongst ourselves."

"Fine Whis. Let's go find people, I don't care who as long as they are strong." Beerus crossed his arms as Shin proceeded to take them back to earth.

When they arrived at Bulma's, Chi-Chi was there carrying large amounts of food, "Oh Goku! Good timing I need you to eat this!"

"Yum!" Beerus and Whis sat down and started in on the feast.

"What's with all the food mom?" Mae asked.

"Well when I heard that Bulma's baby was going to be born, I rushed right over but I think it's going to take longer than expected." Chi-Chi explained. "Gohan! what's with the training clothes?"

"Haha well Videl said I should help out Dad and Mae more often." Gohan stammered.

"Mae! You know your brother has important work to do!" Chi-Chi glared at her daughter.

"We have an important tournament and we really need Gohan." Mae explained to her mother.

"You saiyans. How is it that you turned out more like your father?" Chi-Chi sighed as she went in to check on Bulma.

"Mae, Gohan!" Shin got their attention, "we should start choosing warriors."

"How many planets are there with life?" Mae asked.

"Hmm, well with the loss of planets Sadala, Vegeta, Namek, and a few others I'd say about twenty eight." Shin pondered.

"You know our chances of winning this are about 12.5%." The elder Kai spoke up in between bites of food.

"We will be fine! I'm sure we can win!" Goku smiled confidently.

"Since we don't know about other worlds, we should keep our search to earth." Whis added.

"That's a good idea. So with the three of us and Vegeta that's four." Gohan said as he considered possible teammates.

Goku suddenly shot up, "Monaka!"

"No! Monaka cant join because he's sick." Beerus said choking on his rice.

"How do you know? You haven't even told him about the tournament!" Mae said.

"Yea Lord Beerus! He would be an excellent addition!" Goku chimed in.

"I told him in secret! Regardless, he can't enter!" Beerus snapped at them.

"Uh huh, sure." Mae laughed.

"Hey you guys! We heard Bulma was going to have her baby so we came by!" Mr. Satan and Majin Buu came walking over.

"Hey Buu! Wanna join our team for the Tournament of Power?" Goku asked.

"Hmmm no!" Buu said after thinking for a moment.

"Please! There will be lots of strong people for you to fight!" Goku pleaded.

"Hey Buu, if you join I'll make you my special holiday chocolate." Mae bribed.

"I want that! Okay I'll play!" Buu smiled. Mae knew how much he loved her homemade chocolates.

"But you have to train and do really well in the tournament okay!" Mae winked at him.

"Excellent that makes five. Now if we add Piccolo that's six." Gohan said counting the fighters.

"What about Krillin?" Goku asked. "He's been training again."

"Hmm let's see." Gohan sat on the ground and Goku joined him. Within seconds they had their eyes closed and focused.

"Hey Mae, what are they doing?" Mr. Satan asked.

"They are doing an image battle. Most likely to tell if Krillin will make a good addition or not." Mae explained.

"Oh I see." He replied.

"Are you sure about Krillin?" Gohan asked once they were done with the image battle.

"Krillin will be okay. He's gotten stronger!" Goku said he knew Krillin better than any of them.

"That makes seven. Who else could we ask?" Said Gohan.

"What about Trunks and Goten? They seem promising!" Shin said.

"No they won't do well." Mae said.

"She's right, they are too straightforward and too inexperienced." Goku agreed.

"Dad, what about Master Roshi?" Gohan said.

"Oh yes he would be good!" Mae said.

"Yea he has lots of experience and lots of tricky moves good idea Gohan!" Goku said.

"Hey if you guys are going to see Krillin why not see if 18 will join you." Mr. Satan added.

"Good idea, we should also ask 17 and that so the last one we will need!" Gohan said excitedly they had their ten teammates.

"We should also visit Korin and see if there are any more senzu beans." Goku said.

"That would be cheating." Whis said suddenly. "Senzu beans heal your stamina and energy so it's highly likely that the use of them would mean erasure immediately."

"Oh I guess I didn't think about that," Goku chuckled.

"Hey Vegeta!" Mae called to her mentor as he walked outside. They proceeded to tell Vegeta about the Tournament of Power only leaving out the part about the universes being erased.

"I already told you no. My child is going to be born and I don't know if it'll be born by then." Vegeta said sternly.

"Come on Vegeta we need you!" Mae pleaded.

"Yea Vegeta we cant do this without you." Goku added.

"Something is off. There will be 70 people for you to fight, do you really want me in your way." Vegeta stared right at Mae.

"Nothing is off!" Mae laughed lightly.

"Don't lie to me, Mae." Vegeta glared.

"You are joining and that's final!" Beerus yelled at the saiyan.

"If you want me to participate so badly then you need to convince Bulma, otherwise I'm not budging!" Vegeta snapped back.

"Fine. I'll deal with this." Whis sighed and stood up. The four saiyans followed him inside to where Bulma was.

"What are you doing! Bulma is in a delicate state right now!" Chi-Chi yelled at Whis as he entered the room.

"Hmm," Whis ignored her and held his staff up to Bulma's belly. In just a couple of seconds the baby was magically born. As he walked out he looked to Vegeta, "now you can participate."

"Mae let's go tell Trunks the baby was born!" Gohan said brightly to his twin.

"Yea okay!" Mae nodded and they ran off to find the young saiyan. They found him and Goten trying to find a spot to place the baby's crib. "Hey Trunks, Goten! The baby is here!"

"What?!" The boys said at the same time.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Trunks asked.

Mae and Gohan looked at each other, "oh I guess we forgot to ask." Mae laughed.

"So Trunks what do you hope it is?" Gohan asked him.

"I dunno either is fine I guess." Trunks said in thought.

"If it's a boy you can train with him! Big brother trained me." Goten said.

"Oh then I want a brother!" Trunks said.

"Hey girls can train too! Goten I've trained you before!" Mae snapped at her brother.

"That's true!" Goten laughed.

"Well I guess either is fine then." Trunks said looking at the ground.

"Well let's go find out then!" Mae said excitedly. Following Mae outside, there was already a small crowd of people around Bulma and her baby. Mae walked over to where Vegeta was standing. He had his back turned from them but he kept looking over his shoulder. "Congrats Vegeta."

"Hmph," he scoffed.

"So is it a boy or a girl?" She asked leaning forward.

"It's a girl." He opened one eye at her.

"I remember when Goten was born," Mae leaned back on her heels. "Dad was dead at the time though."

At that moment someone one made the baby cry and Vegeta went super saiyan blue in response. "Is there an enemy?" Someone asked.

"Calm down!" Mae laughed. "You know she's fine."

"Hey dad, mom said to hold her." Trunks said bringing the baby over.

Vegeta turned around and looked at his children. He suddenly snatched the baby from him, "you aren't holding her right!"

Mae smiled softly at her mentor. "So Bulma, have you thought of a name?" Chi-Chi asked.

"Wait I have to give her a name worthy of a saiyan!" Vegeta said.

"Her name is Bulla!" Bulma said interrupting Vegeta.

Bulla laughed she seemed to like the name. "Vegeta I think that's a fine name for her." Mae said taking a look at the smiling baby. She had blue hair like Bulma's but she had some similarities as Vegeta. "I'm sure she will be a fine warrior one day." She said putting her hands behind her back.

"Hey Mae! I'm off to see Krillin. Wanna come?" Goku asked as he jogged over to them.

"Sure I'll meet you over there in a little while." Mae said. With the new baby they had another person to protect. With that, Mae decided she would eat something before heading to Krillin's to start putting their team together.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.4K 870 62
{ Completed } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King Piccolo...
2.7K 41 18
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
584K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
40.4K 1.4K 42
a story about venus briefs, the first born daughter of vegeta and bulma, who becomes best friends with bulma's best friend's son, gohan, and later so...