The Wolf and the Witch

By Multifiction2513

When Jackson Goode saves Madison Montgomery at a frat party, something ignites inside of him when he makes ey... More

The Frat Party
The Field Trip
The Aftermath of the Night Before
The Boy Next Door
Halloween
Bring Her Back To Me
First Date
New Supreme?
Goodbye Hank
Stevie Nicks
Cordelia's Sacrifice
The Seven Wonders
A/N
Male Supreme?
Cordelia's Decision
Jackson vs Michael
Murder House Pt 1
Murder House Pt 2
Old Friends
Betrayal
Goodbye Sisters
Apocalypse, then - Part 1
Apocalypse, then - Part 2
Surprise
She Protected the Twins
A/N

Axeman Attacks

634 14 0
By Multifiction2513

Jax woke up the next morning, finding himself alone in bed, relieved that he actually got some sleep last night. Jax quickly got dressed and prepared for the day, then found Madison in her room with Cordelia.

Jax watched from the doorway, unnoticed as he watched his mother reach out for Madison, who effortlessly teleported to the bathroom door.

"Madison, you were the last to see Misty. I need to touch you..." Cordelia said, walking in Madison's direction.

Madison teleported again to stand by Jax' side.

"Tell the truth, Cordy. Are you into girls now?" Madison questioned, smiling.

Madison looked at Jax, who shook his head at her. Jax walked over to his mother, taking her by the hand.

"Jackson..." Cordelia said.

"Mom...Misty left. She obviously felt better in the swamps. We weren't her tribe, as she'd say." Jax spoke softly.

"No, something's happened. I can feel it. I'm going to find out what happened, Jackson." Cordelia exclaimed as she pulled her hand away from Jax, leaving the room.

Jax turned to Madison.

"Is there anything that you aren't telling me?" Jackson asked.

"What? You think I had something to do with Misty? I told you what happened." Madison answered.

"Then if it was the truth, why didn't you let Cordelia touch you?" Jax questioned.

Madison stood still, her face stern.

Madison did not respond and simply ignored the question.

"That's what I thought...I trusted you, Madison." Jax said, before he left the room after his mother.

Madison sat on her bed and fell back onto it. She lay there thinking about what she had done, and how it had affected her relationship with Jax. She lay there hating herself for lying to Jax, she never wanted to hurt him.

Jax entered Misty's room, finding Cordelia sat on the floor with Misty's possessions around her. Queenie also watched over her as Cordelia used her Second Sight to find the Swamp Witch.

"Mom, need some help?" Jax asked.

"See if you can find anything else of Misty's." Cordelia answered.

Jax wondered around the room, finding Misty's things, adding them to the circle. Jax sat opposite his mother and tried to help with the search. Suddenly, Cordelia gasped.

"I've found you! Queenie, you're coming with me. Jackson, protect the girls." Cordelia stated.

Jax watched as Queenie and Cordelia, left to find Misty. Madison walked to stand by his side.

"Have they found her?" Madison questioned.

"Yeah, they're going to get her now." Jax answered.

Jax turned to face Madison.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Jax asked.

"I was afraid that you'd hate me and just throw me away." Madison answered as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Madison, I love you. I could never hate you and you're my mate, my imprint. You're the one, Madison. I will never throw you away. I need you to be honest with me, always." Jax spoke softly as he pulled Madison in to hug her.

Madison buried her face into Jax' chest as she calmed herself down. Jax cupped her face in his hand as he pulled out of the hug. He looked down at Madison, wiping away her tears.

"Can you tell me what happened, please? The truth this time." Jax smiled softly.

Madison nodded and moved into the lounge, sitting on the couch. Jax sat beside her and held her hand to comfort her.

"I took Misty out for lunch and we made our way down to the cemetery. We watched a funeral and I wanted to see how powerful she really was. So, I used my powers to control the guys who were about to move the coffin and Misty brought the dead guy back to life. I then told her that if she wanted to be a powerful witch, she would have to recreate herself. I told her to throw Stevie's shawl into the coffin, as she stood over the coffin...I hit her on the back of the head with a brick and I had the guys place the coffin into the tomb and seal it." Madison explained.

Jax nodded, taking in what his girlfriend had just revealed.

"You really are a witch bitch, huh?" Jax joked, smiling.

"I hate that I did it, if I could take it back, I would. I swear!" Madison stated.

"I know you would." Jax beamed.

Madison smiled and blushed lightly, moving her gaze to the floor. Jax lifted Madison's chin with his finger and placed a soft, short kiss on Madison's lips. Jax then stood and offered out his hand. Madison took his hand and the pair joined Myrtle, Zoe and Kyle in the Kitchen.

Suddenly, the front door opened and Misty walked into the Kitchen, finding Madison.

"You bitch!" Misty exclaimed.

Misty slapped Madison across the face.

"Thought I was some dumb swamp rat you could leave behind to die?" Misty asked.

"Um, yes." Madison answered, her bitchy demeanour back on show.

Misty punched Madison in the face.

"Girls, stop these vulgar fisty cuffs at once. It's beneath us." Myrtle stated, "Cordelia?"

"I'm good." Cordelia replied.

Madison began to walk away, yet Misty followed.

"I don't want to waste my magic on you. I can do you with my hands." Misty said, before spinning Madison around and slamming her into the wall.

"You hit like a girl!" Madison spat.

Misty slammed Madison's head into the wall, before grabbing her head, swinging her into the next room, Madison falling to the floor. Madison rolled over and grunted in pain.

"This is awesome!" Queenie beamed.

"No, it's not. Stop!" Zoe cried.

"I need to stop this..." Jax said.

However, before Jax could save his girlfriend, Cordelia flung him to the wall in the corridor and that's where he stayed.

"Come on. Get up, Hollywood!" Misty ordered.

Madison stood to face Misty and threw a punch, but missed as Misty dodged it. Misty slapped Madison and Madison ran into her dragging her to the wall. Misty punched Madison in the back repeatedly, before grabbing her and throwing her into one of the beams in the room. Madison began to crawl away from Misty, desperately trying to get away. Misty followed and kicked Madison to the floor. Madison yelled out in pain as she face planted the floor.

Misty then kicked Madison in the stomach, launching her back to the ground. Misty picked Madison up by her blonde locks and the girls began screaming at each other. Kyle tore the girls away from each other.

"Enough!" Kyle yelled.

Cordelia allowed Jax to come down and he immediately attended to Madison. Jax cupped Madison's face, seeing the damage. Madison ripped her face from his grasp.

"I'm okay." Madison said, looking Jax in the eye.

Jax nodded and let her be.

Suddenly, a dark figure appeared before the stairs, holding an axe.

"You...You will pay for what you've done!" The Axeman yelled.

"Wow, did you walk into the wrong house." Madison laughed.

The Axeman was suddenly swept off his feet and sent flying backwards into the stairs as he rose up his axe.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Queenie asked.

"I know that voice...it's the Axeman." Cordelia informed.

"I thought you banished his soul in the never realms?" Myrtle queried.

"No, he's on the mortal coil." Cordelia explained.

"I'll kill all of you!" The Axeman yelled as he slid down the steps.

"Is that blood?" Myrtle asked.

"Not his." Misty answered.

"Then who's?" Myrtle questioned.

Cordelia kneeled down on the floor and examined the blood using her second sight. Jax, however, could smell the blood and knew exactly who's blood it was.

"This blood is my mother's." Cordelia revealed.

The group move towards the Axeman and watch as Cordelia touches his face, using her second sight to see Fiona's death.

"Holy shit, so she's really gone...does anyone feel any different?" Madison asked.

"Where's the body?" Myrtle asked.

"In the swamps...he fed her to the alligators." Cordelia answered.

"Jesus!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Well, that's it then, even I can't bring somebody back once they're gator shit." Misty informed.

"Okay, so who wants to do this? Somebody's got to kill this creep." Queenie stated.

The Axeman tried to grab his axe, but Madison beat him to it, seizing the axe from his grasp.

"Oh, bloody blood, blood, blood all day in this place. Is that really necessary?" Myrtle asked.

"Yeah, he's a psycho mass murderer." Madison explained.

"Is there anyone here of whom that can not be said? This poor troubled soul has saved this coven by doing away with Fiona. And as Giovantes once said, 'Where there is music, there can be no evil.'" Myrtle stated.

"Giovantes never met this asshole." Kyle spoke as he walked towards the Axeman, picking him up and dragging him towards the kitchen. "I'm the guard dog, I'll kill him."

"No, I'll do it." Madison stated as she walked towards the Axeman, swinging the axe into his stomach.

The Axeman stumbled backwards into the Kitchen.

"We really don't need a man to protect us." Misty declared as she moved into the Kitchen followed by Zoe and Queenie.

The Axeman kneeled on the floor as the three witches summoned knives. The four young witches stabbed and hacked at the Axeman as he lay defenceless on the Kitchen floor.

"Nobody messes with our coven!" Zoe yelled.

Cordelia rested her head on Myrtle's shoulder as the girls killed the Axeman. Jax moved towards his mother and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Mom. It will all be over soon." Jax informed.

Jax stood away from Cordelia and shifted into wolf form.

Jax walked into the Kitchen, the Axeman was just clinging to life. Madison saw Jax enter and stopped the girls, who were now all covered in blood.

The girls moved away from him and let Jax through. The Axeman looked up and watched as Jax walked towards him.

Jax stopped at the Axeman's throat and pressed hard on the Axeman's chest. As he screamed out in pain, Jax bit down hard on the Axeman's throat, ripping it from his neck. Jax watched as the Axeman drowned in his own blood, as his life faded away in his eyes.

Jax looked back at Madison and nodded, before grabbing the Axeman by his head and pulling him out of the Kitchen. The witches watched as Jax dragged the Axeman into the swamp. Jax would give the Axeman the same treatment that he gave his grandmother.

When Jax returned, the girls were gathered in the lounge before a painting of Fiona.

"The Seven Wonders. Sunday at dawn it begins." Cordelia declared.

Madison hugged Jax as she saw him enter the room and Jax practically clung to her as he knew that the Seven Wonders could lead to him losing his imprint. Madison looked up at Jax and smiled. Jax looked down at Madison, taking in every detail of her face, her smile bringing joy and happiness to his very soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 80 25
Nicole Haught arrived in Purgatory and felt different way . Something within her called for Purgatory . Initially she was not sure what it was but w...
764 54 33
[Your choice award 2017] [Wonder land winner werewolf] Hartley Darwin taught she was an ordinary girl until she goes to her aunt Candice and discove...
2.6M 79.9K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
30.9K 1.4K 39
the daughter of cordelia good looses all her memories and then falls in love with zoe benson. COMMENTS ARE VERY APPRECIATED <3