SCP(Male)Reader x various (Fe...

By Kirashandfetish

(I do not own anything in this story, it is pure fiction and does not represent life, all rights to their own... More

The End and the new beginning
To Find The Foundation
Found By The Foundation
The Stupid and The Stone-Face
Feeling Missed By Miss Sweetie
Shedding some light on 682
Being Able To Stop 076
Masking The Truth Behind 035
Trying To Figure Out Water Do With 054
Going Against Concrete Evidence
Why It Sucks To Be A Succubus

Trying To Compute A Cyborg Girl

4.6K 54 92
By Kirashandfetish

(*Author's Note: This will be wholesome, I'm not gonna write one on a 9≥ old girl.*)

My head was raised in the hair as I sat down and put my neck on the back of the seat.

I got up and came to a weird coffee machine, it was a standard coffee machine, except for the buttons. There were no buttons, just a keyboard, the same kind used on computers.

So I typed in "Strong Tea" and placed a cup under the dispenser.

The cup filled up and had stream of steam flowing into the air.

It tasted like normal tea, call me crazy, but I'm sure I felt the muscles in my torso grow.

'Huh.....weird.' I said as I threw the cup into a bin.

Suddenly, a bunch of crabs started dancing.

So I joined them and yelled 'THE CUP IS GONE!'

(*Take #2*)

I walked back to the guards and said:

'I'm ready to go now.'

The lead guard said: "Understood."

We walked for quite a while until we reached a containment scientist room.

(*Author's Note: Where the scientist/s watch over the SCP.*)

A scientist with brunette hair ,combed to the side of his head, and glasses; walked up to me and said:

"Greetings Guards and SCP-5152, to SCP-191's cell." He turned to the guards and said: "Guards thank you for your work, I truly thank you for your work in these dangerous situations."

'May I have your name?' I asked him.

He turned to me and said:

"Borous, Doctor Borous."

(*Author's Note: Anyone who gets the reference can tell me 1. What it comes from & 2. what SCP they want to be in the next chapter*)

'So what does my experiment with 191 consist of?'

"Basically, 5152, you will talk to 191 so that we can see both of your reactions to each other."

'Is that it, Doctor Borous?'

"Yes. Now, go and enter 191's cell."

'Okay Doctor Borous.'

I walk towards the door on the far end of the room, Dr. Borous swipes his keycard on the sensor and it opened.

"Well, have fun!" Dr. Borous said as he pushed me into the room and shut the door behind me.

The room was not big, infact, I calculated it to be 6 meters by 6 meters. (*19 foot and 8 inches by 19 foot and 8 inches*)

There was a wooden-frame futon with a 15 cm (6 in) pad and standard cotton bedsheets and blankets.

There was also a young girl standing there, she looked to be about 8 years old and was wearing a long, sleeve-less,  cotton garment.

(*Author's Note: Brace yourself for creepiness, then again, all SCP's are pretty creepy; Anyway I'm only using this image because the fanart don't show the body features enough.*)

(*Author's Note: I'm gonna guess a lot of her feature's unless they are: A. On her SCP page. or   B. On her official picture*)

She looked up at me, her eyes were a blue-red heterochromia.

"I've never seen you before, who are you?" she said, speaking through the voicebox where her mouth should be.

How can she be so cute, yet so creepy at the same time.

'I'm (Y\N), who are you?' I said as I crouched to her eyesight and smiled.

"I am 191... 191 is a good machine." she said looking me in her eyes.

'It's nice to meet you 191, do you have a normal name?'

"N-no"

'I'll name you... Mischa!'

Her face lit up immediately, she looked like a child tasting chocolate for the first time.

I swear I'll get diabetes if I stay with her.

"M-Mischa?"

'Yes, it originally meant "a gift from The Lord"'

Her eyes were filled with wonder and happiness.

I get an idea and walk over to the door.

'Hey Dr. Borous!'

"Yes, SCP-5152?" Said a voice through the intercom by the door

'Permission to go on a walk with SCP-191'

"Actually, go ahead!"

'Really?'

"Yeah, We will have to send a guard or two with you."

'That's completely fine.'

As the door opened, I walked back to Mischa and said:

'Let's go for a walk.'

"Yeah!" Mischa said, with a joyous look and excited voice.

'And, do you want to sit on my shoulders'

She nodded quick and I crouched down as I helped her onto my shoulders.

(*Author's Note: Just imagine yourself instead of SCP-073*)

We stepped through the door and walked along with two guards.

We walked around the building, Mischa pointed out many things, and I told her everything I knew.

We found a garden area, a place for the guards/scientists to relax.

I let her of my shoulders to rest them for a bit.

She walked off to a tree and started climbing it, she has weak movements and doesn't know her true strength, resulting in her accidentally breaking a branch that she was standing on and she fell.

I quickly yelled out: 'Timinius, it's Time To Stop!'

Time slowed down until it stopped originally; in frozen time there is NO sound, it is deafeningly quiet. I took a deep breath and ran to her. 

Once I reached her, I unfroze time and she fell into my open arms.

'Be careful next time.'

"O-ok"

I gently put Mischa on the ground.

'Mischa, do you want to play Hide And Seek?'

"What's Hide And Seek?" She said, pure confusement in her voice as she looked up at me.

'Basically, one of us will hide while the other person looks for the person hiding after counting to 20.'

Her face lit up as she said: "That sounds fun!"

'Right? You hide first, and I'll look for you.'

"Okay!" she said as she ran off.

I closed my eyes and started counting to 20, as I finished I said:

'Ready or not, here I come!'

I walked around the small garden area, looking behind trees; Mischa is actually very good at hiding.

I was searching around for a bit, realized my thirst and walked to a nearby vending machine, I thought I heard breathing coming from behind the door, so I went and looked behind the vending machine.

(*Author's Note: White People.*)

I laughed at the site of a very squashed Mischa hiding behind the vending machine, she saw and said: "Hey there (Y\N)..."

'Guess I found you.' I said as I helped her out from behind the vending machine.

"(Y\N), you have been like a big brother today." She said joyfully, raising her arms out in the air.

IswearthisthingissocuteandIwillprotectthiscinnamonrollforever.

A group of scientists entered the area and looked at me and Mischa, I watched their jaws drop.

One of the female scientist could only see the back of Mischa and walked up to her, as she reached her, she said:

"What is such a young girl doing here?" Her voice like a mother's.

Mischa turned and looked at her, pure confusion on her face.

The female scientist just stood still while in shock.

Eventually, one of the guards walked over and said:

"SCP 191 and 5152, please return to SCP 191's cell."

I looked down at Mischa and said:

'Mischa, it's time to go.'

"What? Already?" She said, looking back at me with one blue puppy eye and the red eye trying to be a puppy eye.

'Yeah.... We've got to go.'

"Fine..." She said as she got onto her feet.

(*Timeskip of 10 minutes*)

We finally got back to Dr. Borous, he was in his normal cheerful mindset.

We went back into Mischa's room; she got into her futon, looked up at me and said:

"Can you sing me a song to make go asleep?"

'Sure' I said as I smiled at her.

I sat down on the floor by her futon and started singing:

'The rusted chains of prison moons are shattered by the sun...'

(*Author's Note: Name the song and then you tell me what SCP you want to be in the next chapter.*)

As she started to fall asleep I was singing:

'The purple piper plays his tune, the choir softly sing, three lullabies in an ancient tongue, for the court of the crimson king.'

She finally fell asleep when I sang:

'....As slowly turns the grinding wheel in the court of the crimson king.'

I stroked her hair and whispered:

'Goodnight....Mischa.'

I knocked softly on the door, it opened swiftly, Dr. Borous said:

"That'll be all for today, SCP-5152."

I was led back to my cell, I lied on my bed, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.2K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
714K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
297K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
156K 6.3K 46
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...