Stray Kids one shots/reactions

By soulsakura

Stray Kids one shots, reactions... Request if you want (closed) SOFT FOR THESE BOYS More

HI HELLO
Woojin 🐻
Chan πŸ¦‡
Minho πŸ•ΊπŸ»
Changbin πŸ¦„
Hyunjin 🐯
Jisung 🐹
Felix 🐨
Seungmin 🐢
Jeongin 🦊
They have a crush on you
They are jealous
Jeongin (request)
They see you crying
Jeongin (request)
Changbin πŸ¦„
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (1)
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (2)
They're leaving for a tour
Hyunjin 🐯
They see you in swimwear
Jisung 🐹
Chan πŸ¦‡
They are the father of your child
Minho πŸ•ΊπŸ»
Woojin 🐻
They have an argument with you
Felix 🐨
They are drunk
Felix (request)
Seungmin 🐢
Jeongin 🦊
You're sick
Felix (request)
Jisung (request)
You meet your ex again (request)
Changbin (request)
You come back home, drunk (request)
You're jealous (request)
They saw you changing (request)
Hyunjin 🐯
They say something hurtful (request)
They're cheating on you (request)
Changbin πŸ¦„
You see them changing (request)
You're wearing their clothes (request)
They realize you're both similar (request)
Chan πŸ¦‡
Minho πŸ•ΊπŸ»
You back hug them, crying (request)
You are older than them (request)
Minho OR Jisung (request)
Minho's ending
Jisung's ending
THANK YOU
You are younger than them (request)
You slap their butt (request)
Jisung (request)
Woojin 🐻
They fall in love at a concert (request)
Chan (request)
You're curvy (request)
Jisung (request)
You lose a close person (request)
They're proposing (request)
You're fighting with another member (request)
You appear in 'we got married' (request)
You walk down the aisle (request)
You rip your pants in front of them (request)
You swap body/soul (request)
You're a person of color (request)
You're a celebrity (request)
You have an eating disorder (request)
You go on stage with them (request)
The end

You're on your period (request)

9.5K 197 81
By soulsakura

Request/Plot :

Thank you for your request @angelexcel

••

Woojin :

Would know how to handle the situation. Actually knows your cycle better than you actually do. Would anticipate and buy you a ton of chocolate and sweet things for you to go through it. If you were having a hard time to sleep or you were just in pain, he wouldn't hesitate to do everything he could to help you which mostly consist of him singing you lullabies and cuddling you because that's largely enough for you to feel already way better.

Chan :

Honestly. Looks like an expert. Knows everything about it and what he is supposed to do and to avoid doing. tHe eDuCaTEd KiD yA kNOw. Wouldn't hesitate to go to the grocery store to buy you pads and food. Would let you rest while he'd take care of everything. You would end up falling asleep on him while you two were watching a movie. Would think it's cute and would carry you to your bed. Makes sure you are alright even when the pain is gone since days now. Is a whole boyfriend material.

Minho :

« Min, it's... that time of the month »
« O-oh... so... this is not a legend...? »
Would actually not know a lot about periods but would still be envious to learn. You would take him to the grocery store to show him what kind of pads you use and where he might find them so that you would be ready for your next period. Would use his calendar to remember the exact date and to prepare everything for the next time. Honestly, is a cutie and just wants to help you go through it.

Changbin :

Would treat you like his princess, not that he didn't do it all the time though. But would use it as an excuse to be extra clingy with you. You want chocolate ? Well here you go. You want cuddles ? No need to ask. You want the best boyfriend ? Well you already do. Is low-key proud of himself when you tell him that you already feel better thanks to him. Would just want you to forget the pain and to still have a good time at that time of the month. Forehead kisses and cuddling indeed.

Hyunjin :

Would be confused at first but then quickly understand what you meant by the redcoats are coming. Would immediately hug you and ask you a ton of questions because he is not sure of what he is supposed to do « So do you need chocolate ? Will your mood change suddenly ? Will you want to kill me ? ». Wouldn't mind talking about it though and doesn't think it's taboo. Quite the opposite, would want to learn about it so that he could help you as much as possible.

Jisung :

I think he would be really mature and he would actually know quite a lot about it which would surprise you. Would immediately try to be the most silent he could or would just hum melodies for you to fall asleep more easily because he knows how irritated you become when you are in pain. Buys you your favorites candies and agrees to watch your favorite movie for the thousand times again. Would try not to be affected too much by your sudden change of mood but y'a know he's a baby.

Felix :

You would suddenly wake up in the middle of the night, unable to endure the pain anymore. Felix would wake up too and ask you what's wrong. Once you told him he would immediately hug you and try to reassure you. He would end up going to the pharmacy in the middle of the night to buy painkillers only because he loves you too much and because seeing his baby in pain is the worst sight ever. The next morning you would wake up with breakfast in bed and morning kisses indeed.

Seungmin :

Would be pretty mature too I think. Still unaware of some things but mostly knows what to do. Would already know what kind of pads you were using and would immediately go to buy some at the store. Is very patient and sweet with you because he wants you to feel as well as possible even with the pain. Would do everything you'd ask even though you would only ask for calm and maybe cuddles. Would cook for you, without burning the whole house (let's pray for it) and is low-key proud of it.

Jeongin :

Wouldn't really be aware that it could hurt and would find it hard to understand but would still try his best to be at least with you and make sure you have everything you might need. Would even suggest buying pads for you but would end up lost in the store, scared and calling you because he never went to that part of the shop. Would sometimes forget that it makes you moody and would be surprised when he saw you cry when he roasted you like usual. Would ask for forgiveness with hugs and kisses which you couldn't resist of course.

***

MAMA is so disappointing every year, Love Scenario deserves SOTY and I'm not making the rules. At least B.I got the award of the best song writer at the MMA, I stan a legend everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 505 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
702K 11.3K 46
just some very old reactions of mine with my favorite boys. enjoy! <3
647K 8.8K 46
the skz boys just being softies pretty much also the occasional x reader oneshot βœŒπŸ˜›