The Legend of the White Fox B...

By VictoriaHastings5

A white fox named Snowflake gets bullied by 4 of her little brothers. Spike, the fox who leads the bulling pa... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Sorry I will update soon!

Chapter 2

8 0 0
By VictoriaHastings5

LATER...

Rocket: It is time to welcome the future queen. like are queen Angel known as Moon, first leader of Moonpack, this pup is all white.

All Moonpack foxes: (gasping)

Rocket: Now, meet Snowflake, our future queen.

Snowflake comes out...

All Moonpack foxes: Snowflake! Snowflake! Snowflake!

Snowflake: (thinking to herself) Wow! I am a princess? Should I tell my brothers?

Spike gives a look of jelousy and hateride ( sorry I cant spell XD)

Spike: One day Snowflake, you will die! I will become king!

Snowflake: What was that?

Spike: Nothing.

Snowflake: Um? OK?

Spike: (thinking to himself) I will become next king! You will see. (evil chuckles)

Rocket: I have a bad feeling about Spike. Even Angel does.

Sorry its short and I took so long! It took me froever to get some free time at school. I will make the next chapter longer and better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
29K 1.4K 23
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
889K 53.4K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
443K 14.5K 140
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...