Perfectly Imperfect || NCT Ta...

By Cherish_Light4

❝"I grabbed the door knob and "THUD" Taeyong blocked my way out by keeping his palm at the door "Take your h... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E ♥ (The Academy)
T W O 🔥 (Who are you?)
T H R E E 💔 I hate you
F O U R ✨ Wishes do come true.1

F I V E ❤ love or lie

80 5 7
By Cherish_Light4

I was still hugging him. My hands were wrapped around his neck. His head was resting on my shoulder. My mind was filled with thoughts. "Why..? Why is he in pain ? Just why?" I couldn't think anymore. I got into my senses as I felt a shake in his body.

"Taeyong ! Taeyong are you okay ?"

I shook his shoulders. I breathed a sigh of relief as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Taeyong - I- I-"

I muttered. I didn't know how to reply to him. I didn't know how to console him. I slowly patted his head & kept my chin on his head while ruffling his hair gently. "It's ok. Everything will be fine"

That's when a misty red & greyish smoke covered me. I felt numb. I slowly closed my eyes and held taeyong' hand. But...I felt like he was going away. Far away from me. I couldn't feel him near me anymore. Where are you..TAEYONG !

......................

I gasped

I took a good look around me. I was in my room. Nothing seemed unusual
'Taeyong. .where is he?'
I flew off from my bed and ran through the hallway

"Ga Eun ! Where were you all this time ?"

I heard yuta's voice. But I didn't wait to answer him. I ran as fast as I can and finally headed to the hallway of boys' dorms.

"Taeyong..Taeyong! Open this door! YO TAEYONG" I kept banging on the door and screaming. My forehead and hands, covered in sweat. I kept on banging banging and then...crying.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? "

I looked up and Taeyong was at the door while giving me a look like I'm the most annoying piece of shit he have even seen.

"I- You - me.." I stuttered and I looked down as I felt like thousands of eyes were looking at me. Wait what..

I looked around me and the hallway was filled with azters. And to be more precise azter BOYS. It took me a minute to realize how loud my screaming was as it was loud enough to bring all the azters out of their rooms and gather infront of taeyong's room.

I felt a vast embarrassment. 'Shit
." I murmured under my breath. I was ready to run away but then a hand grabbed me and I was pulled inside, inside to TAEYONG'S ROOM? Boi no-

"What now?"

I looked down and scribbled on the floor with my toe. "Well I was just passing by-"

"You call yelling and banging on my door Passing by? Duh what dictionary do you use?"

I shouldn't be embarrassed. I shouldn't feel this way. I was here because I was afraid of the shit happened last night. I'm the one who consoled him! He must be grateful to me

"YES YES I WAS BANGING AT YOUR DOOR BECAUSE I CARED FOR YOU! HAHA HOW MUCH OF A DUMBASS AM I TO CARE ABOUT A SUCKER LIKE YOU! I HATE YOU LEE TAEYONG! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS AFRAID WHEN YOU COLLAPSED LIKE..I WAS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITH NO ONE. I WAS AFRAID. I HATE YOU LEE TAEYONG! I HATE YOU - "

I breathed a large pile of air and let all my anger out and I felt my eyes getting wet with tears.

Taeyong was calm and quiet. Well that's too bad because I expected him to...you know bash at me as usual.

He kept looking at me. I felt kind of uncomfortable so I looked away and avoided his eyes. He slowly walked towards me. I stood still where I was and looked down, feeling..I don't know shy? He came closer and closer and finally his face was near my right ear. I could feel his cherry and vanilla like breath. He slowly whispered in my ear...

"Wipe your nose. You look awful when you cry"

Taeyong offered me a tissue which he took out of the drawer of the table near me. "Screw you taeyong I'm not crying"
He smirked and squeezed the tissue into my hand.

"I- Im going. Just wanna tell you, don't try to mess around"

"Tch...worrying about me messing around with you is the least of your problems right now"

I frowned. Duh least of my problems? No. It's not even a problem to me because I don't give a fuck about you.

I grabbed the door knob and "THUD" Taeyong blocked my way out by keeping his palm at the door

"Take your hand away. Or else.."

"What are you expecting to tell those people out there?"

"What? I'm telling them how much of a jerk you are! "

"But you came into my room" he smirked

It took me a moment to realize what he meant and I freaked out.

"Nothing like that happened here" I screamed.

"Like..what?"

Wow is he teasing me now?

"What? What? What you said. Now take your hand and LET ME GO IDIOT"

"Let's see..your hair is a mess, you are in your pyjamas and for me I don't even have a top wear."

Wait what ? "Yo don't lie! You are fully dressed. So no one will misunderstand"

"But now I don't" he took off his shirt and peeked into my face. I've never felt more embarrassed in my entire life. "What are you doing lee fucking taeyong put your clothes back on!" I screamed as I closed my eyes.

"My abs are too hot for you ain't them" he laughed and sat on his bed giving me a teasing look.

"You can go now" he said while laying down in the bed.

Wow. This motherfucker is really crazy. Mr. Tsubasa I will never forgive you for pairing me up with this psycho.

I frowned at him again and rolled the doorknob.

"Good luck" Taeyong said.

Huh he is so stupid. Everyone knows Ga-Eun is a girl with a dignity. No one's gonna misunderstand so good luck to you Lee taeyong. I heaved out from his room and I have never felt more braver getting out of a room duh.

Everyone's eyes were glued at me. My two friends, mira and jaehee appeared from the crowd.

"Hey ga-eun what happened. We were worried"

"I'm okay. Just..a problem with our project"

"You didn't have to be that dramatic for a problem in your project. Gosh you scared the whole school" Mark said in an annoying voice.

I don't care whether anyone gets annoyed as long as no one misunderstands. Taeyong look who won huh !

And thats when everything flipped around.

"Why do you look so messy?"
Baekhyun that little brat

"do I ?"

"Hmm..somethings fishy"

Baekhyun I swear if you don't shut up now-

"Omg taeyong got no clothes!"

I felt like my heart stopped. Jennie's eyes where silvery. Wow don't tell me she's using her powers.

"Omg what do you see" Suddenly the whole crowd gathered around her. This is going to be the worst nightmare of my life.

"I see he's lying in his bed. He has no top. And he's saying..it's not clear...he says...something about GA-EUN!?"

I nearly fainted. My legs felt numb. Jennie that bitch I will freeze her to death.

"You slept with taeyong"

Baekhyun screamed from tbe crowd. This brat I hate him-

"N- No I didn't. This is just a misunderstanding. Jennie I think you got it wrong."

"My predictions are never wrong"

Predictions my foot.

"Can you guys just shut up. I need to sleep"

I looked back. Taeyong was at the door, looking annoyed and....without a top. I'm screwed for real this time. The whole school's gonna think I slept with this psychopath.

Everyone was silent so that the sound of a pin dropping even would be clear. Not to mention everyone was quite afraid of taeyong. I was the only one brave enough to...yell at him.

"Aren't yall going away?"

A bright red flame appeared on his palm. "So...who wants to DIE?"
Everyone just rushed out from the hallway. Mira pulled me by my hand "ya let's go" Taeyong was looking at me, I could even read his thoughts "I won. Weak girl"
I felt like kicking his face for what he did just few minutes ago. But before that mira dragged me away.
"Lee Taeyong. I will take my revenge. Just wait and see:"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.5K 108
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
29.4K 1.8K 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
27K 1.1K 10
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
52K 1.3K 184
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...