BTS || One Shots

By babymochicake

All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader More

Jin- Dad Jokes
Suga- Glass
J-Hope - Adidas
Jimin- Permanently Yours
Taehyung- Trouble
Namjoon- 5 minutes
Jin- Wings
Suga- Black Roses
J-Hope- Sledding
Namjoon-Pictures
Jimin- Angel
Taehyung- Secret
Jungkook- I Need U
Suga X Jungkook Pt 1
Suga X Jungkook pt 2
Jin- Vanilla
Suga- Sweet
J-hope- Happy Birthday
Namjoon- Moonlight
Jimin- call me daddy
Taehyung-Natural
Jungkook- Relax
Jin- Eat Jin
Suga - Lift
Jungkook - Scores
J-Hope - "Happy" Birthday
Jimin- Argument with your child
**Requests**
Taehyung- Don't cut
Jungkook- Period
Jin - Pink
Namjoon- Noodles
Suga- Sick
J-hope- Curls
Jimin- Family
Jungkook- Scores pt 2
END of Vol. 1
IM BACK

Jungkook- Pumpkin Spice

5.4K 94 34
By babymochicake

"So, would you rather, be able to drink anything for the rest of your life? Anything at at all,  but it has to have a little drop of pee in it? Or just drink water?" Jungkook asks you as you walk down the street with your warm starbucks in your hand contemplating your choices. 

"Probably pee." You chuckle nudging him with your shoulder. He sips his matching pumpkin spice latte to the one in your hand and nods, agreeing with you. He pushes his wire rimmed glasses further on the bridge of his nose and wipes the drink off the corners on his plump lips.

You and Jungkook were seniors in high school and you could not be any closer as friends. He would always defend you in the hardest situations and is always there for you when you need him most, and vice versa. 

It was December, around the holiday season. He loved the Christmas season because he always got to spend Christmas day with you after you spent time with your families.

This year may be different though.

Because you now had a boyfriend. 

Best case scenario? Jungkook and Y/B/N will actually get along when they first meet.

Worst case scenario? Jungkook will leave him to die in a ditch.  It has been 1 month since you two started dating and it was so hard to keep it from one of your oldest friends. You figured it was now the time to tell him

You take Jungkook's hand pull him to a nearby park bench and fix your scarf around your neck to your mouth was showing and he could hear you. 

"I am so excited for Christmas this year. I already have your present chosen and what desserts we are going to make." He smiles his famous bunny smile as his midnight hair falls against his forehead and his eyes twinkle.

You have had feelings for Jungkook in the past. I mean who wouldn't? He was perfect. But you knew nothing would happen between the two of you. You thought it would be weird, so you ignored them and found someone else.

"Y/N?...." He trails waving his gloved hand in front of your face snapping you out of your daydream.

You blink a few times before you swallow and beat around the bush. "Kookie, I have something to tell you." You start. His face instantly fills with concern as he scans your face for some answers of whether or not this news was good or bad.

But you didn't know.

"Okay... " He says waiting for you to say something, setting his latte on the bench next to yours, and moves his feet into a criss cross position, resting his chin in his palm focused on you.

"I... have a boyfriend Kookie." You sigh, letting the weirdly bitter words travel off your tongue for him to hear. Why was it so difficult to tell your BEST friend that you have a boyfriend? He should be happy for you right?

Jungkook at first has no response, then he bites his tongue and nods, doing that thing with his tongue where he rubs it on the inside of the side of his mouth when he is either angry,

or really disappointed.

He doesn't say 'Awesome' or 'yay congrats' ! He replies with a cold--" What is his name?" 

You sigh , Y/B/N.

His nose wrinkles as if he is disgusted with the name and then you cross your arms standing up. "See this is why I don't tell you about these kinds of things Jungkook! This is always your reaction and I'm sick of it!" You exclaim, caught off guard by the fact you called him by his actual name. When it comes to him you always called him 'Kookie' or 'Kook'

Jungkook rolls his eyes and stands up facing you, his face showing an equal amount of surprise. "Y/N, Y/N look at me." He says.

You turn your back to him and throw your pumpkin spice latte in a nearby trash can before storming back to him.

"Why can't you be happy for me for ONCE with my relationships?" You attack.

"Why are you getting so defensive Y/N! I Didn't even say anything!" He responds holding his hands in front of him as a form of defense.

 "It is not what you say Jungkook it is your body language! You didn't even see a photo of him for gods sake or let me explain myself! You're not my Dad Jungkook and you can't always act so protective!" You burst.

"So, what you just want me to 'not care'? Because when it comes to you Y/N that is something I can't do." He says crossing his arms in defense taking another step towards you making you take a step back.

You felt your phone buzz inside your pocket and you take it out looking at the text message from Y/B/N.  You look at the message and smile slightly but then see out of the corner of your eye Jungkook glaring at you and your phone in disgust.

"Y/N List--"

You hold up your hand to silence him like a puppy with your eyes still glued on your phone, texting your boyfriend back, and furious with your best friend.

"I can't talk to you right now Jungkook. I need to go." You say just above a whisper so your voice doesn't break.

You and him both know that neither of you like fighting with each other. You hated it. But this needed to come out sooner or later.

"Let me take you home then." He says avoiding eye contact. You shake your head. "I would rather walk." 

"You live 5 miles away, it is cold, I am not letting you walk home by yourself." He says grumbling.

"Well that's not up to you now is it." You shrug turning away from your best friend and speed walk in the opposite direction leaving him by himself

"Y/N, Y/N!!" He calls after you but refuses to run.

You needed to be alone for a few.

---------------------

Jungkook enters his house in which he lives with the other 6 Hyungs and throw his coach on the couch before collapsing onto it.

"Jeongguk." He hears a voice call.  He sees Namjoon enter the living room and leans against the doorway that connects the livingroom to the kitchen. he was dressed in sweatpants, a muscle shirt, a pair of glasses and a bandana to complete the look.

"I thought you were out with Y/N." he says. 

"I was..." Jungkook responds with a following sigh and Jimin pokes his head into the livingroom.

"Ok what the hell did you do Kookie?" Jimin says crossing his arms. Jimin was always the largest supporter of you and Jungkook. Hell he was probably the reason you two even became friends in the first place.

"I messed up Hyung." Jungkook responds rubbing his eyes. "How?" Jimin asks raising an eyebrow.

"Y/N told me she has a boyfriend and I flipped out." Jungkook responds and Namjoon follows with a laugh shaking his head.

"Let me tell you Jungkook, you really really like her." He laughs and Jungkook pushes his index finger over his lips to shush Namjoon before all of the other members heard him.

"I know... but it's too late now." He sighs.

Jimin springs into action and walks over to hit Jungkook lightly on the face to slap some sense into him (literally).

"I have worked FAR too hard for you two to get together and just because she has a boyfriend at the moment YOU GIVE UP? Who have I raised?!" Jimin throws his hands up in the air as if he was a scolding mother.

"What do I do?" Jungkook asks scrunching his nose. "Go sweep her off her feet and claim what is yours! You two would be so perfect together that it is sick."  Jimin says rolling his eyes.

"When do I go? She is probably hanging out with Y/B/N." Jungkook retorts in disgust.

Namjoon raises his eyebrow with a 'are you serious' look.

"You and I both know she's probably obsessing over your argument with a boat load of Ben and Jerry's and a date with Netflix."

------

You sit in your bed, silver hanging from your mouth as you lick the ice cream clean from the spoon and continue to watch Hwarang, a k-drama.

"I hate him." You grump to yourself. Of course it was not true, but your anger was getting the best of you in this situation. More about where you stand with Jungkook rather than the argument itself.

"Knock, Knock" You hear a light tap coming from your window. Thinking it was just a bug you ignore it, but then comes a loud bang that nearly scares you out of your skin.

You look over and he Jungkook sitting at your window, in the cold, a black mask resting across the lower half of his face, revealing only his black doe eyes.

You reluctantly get up and walk over to the window opening it and placing your palms on the window sill leaning towards him.

"Can I help you?" You ask raising an eyebrow. He reached from behind his back and pulls out two grande pumpkin spice lattes and smiles reassuringly that he was not here to fight or argue.

"Can I come in?" He asks you. You felt a cold breeze fly by the two of you and saw him shiver a tad before you took the coffees from him and moved out of the way to let him come inside.

He finally gets inside, and you close the window before anymore air could trickle into your toasty room.

He faces you, still having the mask hide his face as he just stands there, in your bedroom, eying you up and down for you were only in booty shorts and a loose hoodie. You fold your arms across your chest and sigh.

"Look Kookie, I --" He raises a hand to you to quiet you like you did with him earlier and you shut up.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I just-" He begins and then loses the ability to speak. You chew on your lower lip in awkwardness as he pulls the mask down over his chin to reveal the lower half of his flawless face. 

"What is it Kook? " You ask, taking a cautious step torwards him, for he was not moving anything except his head sideways to crack his neck, concerned for his answer.

He looks down at his feet and you take his chin with your finger moving his head to look him in the eyes. His eyes looked longing, as if they were searching for something they did not have. You never saw this with him, he never looked at you the way he is right now.

Was it scary? Yes

Was it a nice feeling? Yes

Did--

Your thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook grabbing your face and placing his lips on yours. At first it was weird. I mean you were kissing your best friend! What's not weird about that?

But then you felt a whole weight lifted off your shoulders and you kissed him back. His warm lips enclosed yours and you felt his coal colored hair brushing against your forehead. You begin to kiss him back, moving your head to the side as his palm moves from cupping your cheek to resting on the side of your neck. He chews at your lip, wanting more and runs his fingers through your hair. But then you realize your situation, and pulled back.

You two start panting heavily and you wipe the corners of your lip, burning red in the face.

"I-I'm sorry." he says.

"No." You say looking into his eyes. "Don't apologize, I.... liked it." You say with a slight smile.

He smiles to himself, as if he was proud and bites his lip, his black eyes staring into yours. "What happens now?" He asks you, placing his hands in his pockets so that only his thumbs hung out.

You rub the back of your neck and look past him, at the two cups of coffee resting on the nightstand. You walk past him and pick them up, handing him one and holding the other. He smiles at you and then the coffee,taking a sip of it.You take the collar of his shirt pulling him into another kiss, this time more planned and passionate than before whilst tasting a hint of pumpkin on his lips.

You let go and look into his eyes trying to read him once again. This time the longing was gone, replaced with yellow sparkles, as if a weight was lifted from him as well.

"Merry Christmas Jagi.." He whispers as you smell the pumpkin on his breath.

"Merry Christmas Kookie."

-END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 59 20
I have nothing to say...you just need to read, that's it, it's easy right?
340K 12.4K 57
•ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ғᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ • ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴀᴜ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧...
158 28 10
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
5.5K 160 8
𝑌/𝑛, 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑎 𝑒𝑥-𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎�...