You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XXII

1.7K 86 38
By bubblyehet

Chaeyeon's POV

Sat on the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier
Aren't you?

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do~ 🎶

I opened my eyes because I feel like someone is stroking my hair.

My eyes hurt. I looked up and I saw Sakura's face. Her eyes are closed and she's humming a song.

My back also hurts . I went up and realization hit me. I've slept on Sakura's lap and she's sitting on the floor, oh god Chaeyeon!

"Chaeyeon? Are you feeling better now?" She stretched her arms and stood up from where she sits.

"I'm sorry, I've cried infront of you. It's just that, I can't stop myself from crying" I put my palm in my face. Focc, it's very embarassing.

"It's okay" she smiled at me.

Her smile makes me melt.

"To repay your kindness for today, I will treat you supper! Wait, what time is it?" I panickly asked. Maybe I've slept a lot.

"I'm kind all the time Chaeyeon! Hmm it's already 5 pm. You've slept for 2 hours" she said.

She went into the door and gestured me a 'let's go' sign.

"S- sakura, wait. Let's go to the instrument room first, it's still not that late" She nodded her head . I also went out and walked beside her towards the instrument room.

It's too hard to be with the person whom you're crying for.

I turned on the light and went straight to the piano.

Sakura went beside me. I sat in the chair near the piano.

I started to play the instrument. I've been practicing this song for almost a month. It's entitled as 'Pick Me'

I've played the song smoothly. I closed my eyes while singing the part.

If you believe in me, will you hold my hand?
Hold it tight, don’t let go, cuz you're my star
Now the star of your heart is me
I want you, pick me up 🎶

She clapped her hand.

"Woah! You have great vocals!" I stood up and bowed at her.

She's really innocent.

"Thank you, fan" I said jokingly . If only she knew the meaning of the song...

"Yes you're now my idol!" She said while still clapping her hands.

I ruined her hair.  Ahh I missed this .

"You're ruining it again!Chaeyeoonnn" she tickled my tummy.

Hahahaha, I'm trying to escape her but she still can catch me.

"Ahh okay, okay haha. Stop it I'm hungry. Let's go now~" I said while tapping her hands that are still in my tummy.

This. This is the reason why I like being with her, she doesn't make me feel awkward with her.

++ at the food chain ++

"Do you want ramen?" She smiled and nodded her head.

I ordered ramens and some sushis. I brought the tray with foods to our table.

"Easy, this is too hot" I slowly put the ramen in the table.

After I put all the foods in the table, we started eating. She ate a sushi first while I ate the ramen.

"Hmm, Sakura! Try this! " I gently blow into the soup first before feeding it to her.

"It's great!" she gave me a thumbs up.

She seemed hungry haha. I looked at her while she's eating.

Infront of me, is the girl who made me smile,laugh and cry.

She's eating cutely. I pulled my cellphone out and took a picture of her.

"Smile!" I looked at the captured photo and it's very cute!

The right side of her mouth is munching the food and she's looking directly at the camera.I'll keep this to serve as a memory.

I picked up one sushi and fed it to her. Pfft her mouth is full.

"Ahh stop feeding me, I'm not a baby anymore!" she said while looking at me.

"No, you're still a baby. My ba- - -

"Look a plane!" she pointed something behind me.

I looked behind me . What logic can explain a plane landing in a food chain?

I realized that Sakura is just playing with me that's why I turned myself to her again but a sudden flash of a camera caught me off guard .

"Smile!It's a good picture! Look" she handed me her phone.

My face is too serious in the picture but I kinda like it.

Suddenly, an idea came up my mind.

I made my picture the wallpaper of her cellphone and, I made her picture the wallpaper of mine.

"Look, we look good in the picture! Don't change it, we're now even" I smiled at her.

She looked at her wallpaper and smiled.

"Okay" she answered.

After we finished eating, we've decided to go to the playground near the street.

I sat in the swing, she also sat in the other one.

I looked up the stars above.

"Sakura" I said while still looking above.

"Yes?"

"Do you like Yunjin?" she looked at me but I pretended to look at the stars. I'm only seeing her in my peripheral view.

"What kind of question is that?"

"I just wanna' know" I looked at her.

She sighed. "Honestly, I'm happy being with her, she's funny, she's caring and she's protective. I like that kind of attitude. I never thought that she'll fall for a girl like me.I only love her as a friend.. She's too kind that's why I don't deserve to recieve the affection that she's giving me, she deserves someone better, she deserve someone who will return her love back " she answered.

I smiled because I knew that

in this moment

I don't need to hide my feelings for her anymore.

--------------------------------------———

A/N: Short update ㅠㅠ . I'll make it longer tomorrow and their trip is coming!!! It only means that there are few chapters left to finish this story. ㅠㅠ. I'll make my update  longer tomorrow! 

Bubblyehet 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.4K 33
[COMPLETED] "I don't care about what you do, just stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours."
3.7K 382 19
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." ๐Ÿ“–Published on: 11.02.2024 โ€ผ๏ธWarning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.
15.9K 733 27
"You can't be with the one you love."
118K 3.4K 40
"She is mine and only mine."