THE VAMPIRES OF MIST GATE: TH...

By RobertHelliger

In 1627, Charles Barrow tries to stop Harold Carnavan's Vampire attacks at Mist Gate Cemetery. Two decades la... More

THE VAMPIRES OF MIST GATE: THE CEMETERY (BOOK EIGHT)
PART ONE: 1827
CHAPTER ONE-LORD CARNAVAN'S TALE
continued...
continued...
continued...
CHAPTER TWO-SIMON AND GEMMA IN THE CEMETERY
continued...
continued...
continued...
CHAPTER THREE-VAMPIRE'S REVENGE
PART TWO-1827
CHAPTER FOUR-THE VAMPIRE FAMILIES REUNION
continued...
continued...
continued...
continued...
EPILOGUE

continued...

32 0 0
By RobertHelliger

"Why are you here?" Harold glided towards him.

     "Because you've killed people" Charles said.

      "I never did" Harold said.

      "I know you did" Charles smiled.

      And he grabbed the stake in his right hand.

      And he rammed the weapon hard into Harold's chest. He then used a hammer to destroy the Caretaker's heart.

        "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Harold yelled.

         Blood splattered all over the cobbled steps of the Cemetery.

        Charles then fled the place, knowing that his job was done.

         And it would be the beginning of the blood feud that continued for the next two centuries.

****

Page 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
186K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
209K 3.8K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...