The Hunter of Remnant (RWBY x...

By codwarhero98

As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mis... More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1K Reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Explanation
Christmas special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Vote
Vote End
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Lemon)
Support
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Support my Sis
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Prepare for sadness)

Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)

4.6K 37 17
By codwarhero98

Y/N POV

Dream

I'm sitting on a lonely beach by myself. To my left, I see my old fire team, and they're happy. On my right, I see my beautiful girlfriends. When I look up, I see the sky turn a deep red. I look down to my left, my team is eaten by the Hive. To my right, my girlfriends are turned to ash. When I look forward, I see the Wizard.

Wizard: You can't protect them... you will die trying along with them.

I feel my skin being ripped off by the Hive, before I see a Hive Knight approach me with his sword. He drove the sword straight through my chest, and everything goes white.

Y/N POV

Reality

I shoot my eyes open wide awake as I breathe heavily. I look to where the sun is, and it's starting to slowly set in the distance. Glynda is still asleep by my side, and snoring lightly. I guess she was exhausted after all the work she's done. I kiss her cheek, and she smiles from that. I smile as well since she's so beautiful when she's asleep. I gently nudge her, and she starts to wake up. I snicker a bit when I see a string of saliva drip onto my shoulder, and I look back at her.

Y/N: Did you sleep well?

Glynda: I did for once.

Y/N: You know how I can tel? You did a bit of a stream of drool on my arm.

Glynda blushes madly, and she wipes her mouth of the drool. I couldn't help but chuckle at that. She's definitely cute when she's flustered. I hug her, and use my cloak to remove what's left of the drool on my shoulder.

Glynda: I'm so sorry for that, honey.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. You were definitely cute when you were asleep. So I think that makes up for it.

Glynda smiles as I fix her hair behind her ear. I can't help but stare into her eyes as she slowly leans closer to me. Soon enough, she kisses me, and I melt into it. Her lips are so soft, like pillows on a cloud. After a minute, we have to split. We both slowly open our eyes, and see each other's eyes.

Y/N: Such beautiful eyes.

Glynda: How can someone be so handsome?

Y/N: You're the first to say something like that. That's a compliment rarely to be heard where I'm from.

We both decide to get up, and I help Glynda to her feet. I think she smirked a bit, and pretended to trip, making me catch her.

Y/N: You okay?

Glynda: Yes, I'm just not used to the heels immediately after taking a nap.

I could tell she was lying, but I let it slide, and pull her up. What I don't realize, is she's blushing harder than normal.

Y/N: You okay?

Glynda: .... you're grabbing my butt.

I look down, and sure enough I was. Rather plump if I say so myself. WAIT, WHY AM I THINKING THIS?!?!? I immediately let go, and I turn away. Now I was a blushing mess.

Glynda: I... didn't mind being grabbed there.

Y/N: Well, I... I wasn't intentionally doing that...

I quickly regain my composure... after about 15 minutes, and I offer my arm to Glynda.

Y/N: Shall I escort you back to campus?

Glynda: Well well, aren't you a gentleman~.

Y/N: Some say chivalry is dead, I'm just bringing it back.

We both walk back to campus, and I can hear feint whispers of other students.

???: What's Y/N doing with Goodwitch?

???: Hey, 10 lien says they slept together.

???: Don't encourage him.

???: You're on.

I smirk at the group, and of course it had to be all girls. I wink at them, and I slap Glynda's rump. She jumps at that, almost slapping me. I saw one girl hand over the 10 lien, and I chuckled a bit.

Glynda: What was that about?

Y/N: Ohh... just a friendly wager. Come on, I'll escort you back to your room.

After a few minutes, we reach her room.

Glynda: Well, here we are. Thanks for letting me spend time with you. I needed a break from all the students.

Y/N: Anytime you need to unwind, let me know, okay?

She nods, and kisses my cheek. She's about to walk into her room, but I pull her back towards me, and I kiss her deeply and passionately. She's shocked by this, but soon melts into it. We separate due to the need of air.

Glynda: You wanna stay the night? I personally don't mind sharing a bed.

Y/N: Well, if it means being closer to you, hell yes.

She smirks and brings me into the room, locking the door.

Lemon warning

Glynda kisses me deeply, and I can feel her trying to slip her tongue against mine, but I immediately win that struggle. We separate for breath, and she looks at me with lust.

Glynda: Let's definitely spend some quality time together~.

Y/N: With you, gladly~.

We strip naked, and she pulls me on top of her on the bed. On impact, she locks her legs around my back. I can tell she's very horny, and I know I am as well. I pull my underwear off, exposing my hard member. Glynda can't help but stare at it, slowly getting wet from the sight of it.

Glynda: You're so big~.

Y/N: You'll definitely be saying that in a second~.

I slowly rub the tip against her entrance, and I slowly ease into her entrance. I feel something halfway inside, and I see a bit of a pained face on her.

Y/N: Are you still a virgin?

Glynda: Don't judge me... just... be gentle with me.

I nod, and I slide deeper, tearing her hymen. I soon see blood flowing out, and I look at Glynda with a worried face. She's in tears, but wipes them away and gives me a nod. I nod back, and slowly begin thrusting into her, not trying to be hard with her. Her breathing is heavy, meaning she likes it.

Glynda: Definitely bigger when you're inside me~.

Y/N: Or you're just really tight~.

Glynda: Or both, daddy~.

We both blush at that, and it almost sends me into a frenzy, making me thrust faster into her. She's now a moaning mess as she grips the bedsheets. I kiss her deeply to lower the noise. She moans into the kiss as I thrust harder into her. Her fluids are starting to drip onto my nutsack and down her ass. After a while, I start to near my climax.

Y/N: Glynda, I'm gonna cum~.

Glynda: Do it, daddy~. Cum inside me~.

I thrust faster, and I soon cum inside her. She moans loudly, as I fill her up. We both go limp on the bed, breathing heavily.

Lemon over

I lay down on her left side, and she looks at me.

Glynda: Thank you for that~.

Y/N: I didn't know you had such a daddy kink~.

Glynda: Only for you though~.

We chuckle a bit, and we kiss. Soon enough, we felt sleep taking over us, and we ended up falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 190 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
1K 45 6
A world where every female characters from anime, manga, and video games are like pokemon. You can catch them to make them battle each other or build...
120K 1.4K 45
Main Story of The Warrior Scholar Male Exo Warlock Volume. 1 - Completed A Warlock under the name YN-3 is sent to an unknown cave that mysteriously o...
13.7K 250 27
Our Guardian arrive to Mistral with his friends, they had rough journey even with their little side adventure. And the return of a fallen sister come...