Falling 4 U [EXO X OC]

By RuiJuan78

You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he c... More

Oh Sehun
I Hate You
Become A Family
First Love
Trials of Life
Parting
Christmas Eve
Photoshoot
Your Concern
Fake Love
Summer Vacation
Fall in Love Again
Accidental Kiss
Storms of Life
Missing You
Love Sparkle
Love Bets
Falling 4 U

First Kiss

322 10 23
By RuiJuan78

Kris awoke from his sleep as he heard my shout. Kris looked at me and asked, "How is your head? Do you feel better now?" I didn't answer Kris and asked back carefully while staring at him anxiously, "Did we... Do it... Last night?" Kris nodded with a wide smile.

I buried my face in my hands and began crying. I said with sobs, "My appa is really gonna kill me... What should I do now?" Kris became panic and quickly said, "Hey, please calm down. I was only joking. We didn't do anything." I lifted up my face and looked at Kris then asked, "Really?" Kris nodded seriously.

I wiped my tears then asked while looking around, "Where am I?" "My apartment," Kris answered.  I asked again, "Why did I sleep in your room? Don't you have a guest room?" "My apartment is studio type," Kris replied with a chuckle. "Ahh... I see," I mumbled while fixing the blanket covering my body.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Kris got off the bed and opened the door. A middle aged woman came in and gave Kris a shopping bag, then she started cleaning the room. Kris gave me the shopping bag and said, "Your clothes are clean now. You can put it on later. Last night you vomited and dirtied your clothes."

The middle aged woman smiled at me when she saw me. Instead of smiling back at her, I said nervously, "Ahjumma, it's not like what you think... We didn't do anything." She chuckled and said, "I know. It was me who took off your clothes and wiped your body." Kris nodded at me, confirming what the middle aged woman said. "I was outside, I swear I didn't see anything," Kris said seriously. I smiled with relief.

Kris went outside the room when the middle aged woman had left. I came out from the blanket and put on my clothes, then I went outside to see Kris. "I have to go home now," I said. "I will take you home," said Kris.

30 minutes later.

Sehun who was about going to school, saw me get off Kris' motorcycle. Sehun stared at Kris and me in silence. "Thanks," I said to Kris with a smile. "No problem," Kris replied with a smile, then he left.

Once I stepped inside my house, my dad scolded me instantly, "Where have you been??? Why didn't you come home last night??? Why didn't you answer my calls???" I replied fearfully, "I'm sorry, appa... My cellphone has no batteries... I couldn't come home last night because... Because... I was drunk and my friend didn't know where I lived so he took me to his place and..." Before I could explain further, my dad slapped me and shouted angrily, "I didn't raise you to be like this! You disappointed me!!" 

I saw Sehun watching me and my dad from outside the window. I tried to explain to my dad that I did nothing when I was staying at Kris' place but my dad didn't want to listen. I ran into my bedroom and locked myself in my bedroom until my dad left for work.

I didn't go to college and I also took a day off from my part time job. I was not in the mood to do anything, I was angry with my dad because he didn't want to listen to my explanation.

When Sehun came home at afternoon and saw me sulking in my bed, he said with a cold stare, "Serves you right... How could a girl carelessly spend the night with a man randomly?" I grabbed my pillow and threw it to Sehun with anger. Sehun left my bedroom immediately.

10 minutes later.

Sehun returned to my bedroom and said, "Noona, the guy from this morning is looking for you." I quickly left my bedroom. I asked in startle, "Kris?... What are you doing here?" "You didn't come to college, I thought something bad had happened to you," Kris replied.

I told Kris about the misunderstanding that had happened between me and my dad. "I'll talk to your appa," said Kris. "No, please don't! I don't want you to be scolded by him too," I said quickly. Kris insisted to talk to my dad, hence I accompanied Kris in the living room until my dad came home.

Kris greeted my dad politely when my dad arrived home. "Ahjussi, please don't be angry with Yuri. It was all my fault. I am here to apologize," said Kris, then he explained everything to my dad.

My dad asked, "What's your name?" "My name is Kris," Kris replied. My dad suddenly laughed, then he said, "Good! I like you! You are such a gentleman!" Kris smiled with embarrassment. I smiled with relief.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10 months later.

Sehun still delivered milk in the morning to get his own allowance. My dad still worked until late at night. I had stopped working part time at mini mart and moved to work part time at Antares cafe as a waitress because the payment was higher.

Kris and I became close because we often met at college and Antares cafe. Kris performed singing at Antares cafe three times in a week. Kris always took me home from cafe when he had schedule to perform at cafe.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Drizzle began falling when I got off the bus. Luckily I brought umbrella so I didn't need to run. The rain got heavier as I walked home. I jolted and stopped walking when lightning struck and thunder rumbled.

Thunder continued to rumble and lightning continued to strike when I got home. I came into my bedroom to put down my backpack. I saw Sehun not in my bedroom. I went to the kitchen to look for Sehun but he wasn't there either.

I sat on the sofa in the living room and called Sehun by phone. I heard the sound of Sehun's cellphone ring from inside my bedroom. I went to my bedroom and found Sehun's cellphone lying on my desk. I mumbled, "Where is he?"

When my eyes were fixed on my closet, I thought doubtfully, "Don't tell me that he is hiding in there..." I walked approaching my closet then opened its doors. I saw Sehun sitting with his knees bending upward, he shut his eyes tightly while covering his both ears tightly.

I squatted down near Sehun. I pulled his head to lean it on my chest, then I hugged him while saying, "Don't be afraid... Noona is here." I rested my chin on his head and patted his back gently to calm him, he slowly released his both hands from his ears and hugged me back tightly.

I released my hug when the rain got smaller. "The lightning and thunder are gone now. You should go to bed and sleep," I said. Sehun came out from the closet and went to sleep on the bed. I left Sehun to take a bath.  When I returned to my bedroom to get dressed, Sehun pulled up the blanket to cover his head. I chuckled and said, "What a good boy."

After getting dressed, I lay down on my bed with my back facing Sehun. I chatted with Kris on kakaotalk because I didn't feel sleepy yet. Suddenly Sehun shifted closer to me, he wrapped his hand around my tummy from behind. I slowly lifted Sehun's hand and moved it away from my tummy.

A minute later, Sehun wrapped his hand around my tummy again. When I wanted to lift his hand, I could feel he used his strength to maintain his hand position. "Yaa! Oh Sehun! Do you want me to hit you? Get your hand off me," I said without turning to Sehun who was behind me. "It's still raining outside... Lightning and thunder might strike at any time... I'm scared," said Sehun. "Okay... I will let you sleep like this just for tonight," I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A guest suddenly groped my butt. "Ahjussi, please don't do that," I said. The guest pretended to be innocent and asked, "Do what?" I held back my anger and intended to leave, but the guest suddenly groped my butt again and said, "You mean doing this?" I shouted angrily, "Ahjussi!!" People around me turned to see me.

Kris approached me immediately and asked, "What happened?" I told Kris what had happened. Kris pushed the guest angrily. When Kris was going to punch the guest, our co-workers held Kris back. The guest punched Kris very hard. Kris fell to the floor. Our manager showed up and apologized to the guest then told me and Kris to go home.

Kris took me home. I asked Kris to come inside my house because I wanted to treat his wound. Kris and I sat on the sofa in the living room. I applied ointment to Kris' lips corner carefully.

When I realized Kris was staring at me with a gentle gaze, my heart began pounding. Kris grabbed my hand, stopped me from treating his wound. I looked at Kris nervously and my heart beat very fast. Kris looked at my lips and asked, "May I... Kiss you?" I looked down shyly and nodded slowly. Kris slowly brought his face close to mine then began kissing my lips gently. I closed my eyes to feel the kiss.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a glass breaking. Kris and I stopped our kiss instantly, then I turned my head to the sound direction. I saw Sehun standing still on the border between the kitchen and the living room. I approached Sehun and asked worriedly, "Are you okay?" Sehun nodded. I quickly cleaned the broken glass on the floor and then I returned to sit next to Kris on the sofa while Sehun went to my bedroom.

Kris and I looked at each other awkwardly. I could see that he wanted to continue our kiss, but it was just too awkward to do it. Kris laughed awkwardly while wiping his lips, then he said with an awkward chuckle, "I'm sorry... Our kiss tastes bitter." I chuckled awkwardly and replied, "Yeah... It tastes like ointment." We both chuckled awkwardly for a second, then we fell silent because of feeling awkward.

Kris asked abruptly, "Han Yuri, will you be my girlfriend?" "Uhm..." I didn't know what to say. I really liked Kris and wanted to be his girlfriend but I was afraid if my dad would against it. Kris seemed could read my mind, he said with a smile, "If you are worried about your appa. I will ask his permission first before I date you." I nodded with a smile. "I have to go now," said Kris. I ushered Kris to the main door.

I went to my bedroom while skipping happily. I danced to reach my bed then I threw my body to my bed. I pulled up my blanket to cover my face. I giggled happily and kept smiling behind my blanket as I thought about my first kiss.

Suddenly my blanket was pulled by Sehun. I saw Sehun standing at the bed side, he looked at me and said, "Are you that happy to be kissed by him? You keep giggling like a fool."

"You're just a kid. You won't understand even if I explain... You will know how I feel right now when you have your first kiss later... Go and study for your test. Don't disturb me," I said. "Your silly laughs are so annoying, it's too distracting," said Sehun. "Just ignore me like you always do and let me be happy," I said, then I ignored Sehun who still looked at me in silence. I closed my eyes and thought about my kiss with Kris with a smile.

Suddenly I felt something touching my lips lightly. I opened my eyes and found Sehun lightly sticking his lips to my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
2.3K 130 14
They are a few weeks into the wedding and everybody is excited. However, problems arise that threaten to end Luhan and Eula's relationship for good. ...
2.8K 171 21
Luhan and Minseok loved each other so much but fate said otherwise. It all started when Luhan and Minseok's younger sister agreed to lie to Luhan's f...
19K 365 10
You will be celebrating Christmas and your birthday with EXO. Chanyeol is your best friend since elementary school and the rest are your high school...