Virginity Game 2

By MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... More

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 1
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 36

17.6K 597 397
By MrsTomlinson1004

Jace's pov-

"So we're marking Bailey off the list" I said as Isaac and I got into car.

"No? We can't. She's still a virgin so she's still in the game" Isaac corrected me and I rolled my eyes as I sat back against the seat.

"But her bracelets off dude" I complained. Baileys not my bestest friend and it wouldn't really bother me much if she was out if the game.

"Yeah but none of us took it,
So it's still up for grabs" Isaac said and I quickly opened my door so he couldn't pull out of the parking lot.

The bracelet is up for grabs and it's sitting on the hospital floor. I don't have to sleep with Bailey I just have to take her stupid ass bracelet.

"What are you doing?" Isaac yelled at me

"I forgot something, I'll be right back!" I yelled back to him as I walked into the hospital and mad my way to baileys room. When I walked in I don't know why I thought I would be able to just pick up the fucking bracelet and walk right back out.

"Jace?" Bailey asked an I rolled my eyes as I bent down to grab the piece of jewelry.

"Bailey" I greeted her as I turned around and walked toward the door.

"Wait, can I talk to you real quick" she asked and I cussed myself out for even coming back into this damn room.

"I don't really talk to snitches" I joked as I turned to face her. She pulled her dark hair into a ponytail now and she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt instead of the hospital gown she was wearing when Isaac and I first left.

"Listen I didn't really have a choice, she was flipping about about me ending up like my parents taking drugs and stuff" she let out quickly "I didn't want to tell about the game. I want this game, I need it. What Sophie said was true I do want to be a PT but now that's all fucked up" she said and I quickly formed a plan.

"The saddest thing about you playing this game with us players is carter told me he truly started to feel something for you" I said "that's probably why he got so mad" I watched her reaction and I hide my smirk. She seemed shocked but pleased as well with my statement

"Really?" She asked watching my face when my lips accidentally lifted up into a smirk and her face dropped with annoyance I knew I fucked up my little joke "you're lying" she snapped at me

"I'm not, it's just funny to see the way you're pretending to actually care" I chuckled playing it off and for a couple seconds I thought I failed but when her face went to one of a blank expression to hide her feelings I knew I played her.

"I do really care about him but I also wanted to tame a player but I actually started to like him when he took me on that date" Bailey lied and I chuckled alittle " I'm serious Jace, you gotta help me" she seemed so serious I had a hard time not laughing.

Bailey is a lying bitch and I think the reason her and I don't get along is because we are both assholes.

I'm gonna help her trap herself, I'm going to make her believe carter truly does have feeling for her and make her think she can tame him. He'll trick her and she'll give into him and she'll be the stupid girl who tried to out smart the players.

"Well you're going to have to go through a lot to prove that one dirty bail" I said a smirk tugging at my lips as I watched her nod with excitement in her eyes.

Stupid stupid girl.

Dana's pov-

I walked away from Sophie and the others knowing I had no ride to take me to get my car or home. I walked about half way to my house, it was basically just time for me to think about what I said to Sophie. I was putting myself through punishment for being a dick, what I said to her was un-called for.

I don't know what she went through when she was raped but I know how it made me feel knowing she was being hurt and I couldn't save her.. I didn't save her. I know how I felt and it was horrible. So, I can't even imagine what Sophie was put through emotionally or physically.

I care for Sophie very much and I only have a two weeks left till i have to go back to college. I want to make things right between Sophie and I. Ben and I have put things in the past and I know Sophie will always be apart of my life. She's Ben bestFriend and she is friends with McKinsey who is dating my bestFriend.

When my cab pulled up I front of my house I paid the driver and walked across the street. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket before the ringtone blared out. When I pulled it out of my pocket Nicole's picture and name appeared on the screen.

Nicole is hot and she's a nice distraction from things when I need one but our relationship is one sided. She's the only one who is faithful, I don't think of her as my girlfriend. I've cheated on her more times then i can count, she gets pissed when she finds out but I fuck her and she's fine again.

I ignored her call and put the phone back into my pocket as I reached the first step.

"You did not just ignore my call" the harsh girly voice sounded from behind me right as I reached my front door.

"Don't tell me you've resulted to stalking me" I chuckled as I turned around. Nicole hard her dark hair wavy down her shoulders. She was wearing yellow shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Well showing up at your house is the only way to get ahold of you anymore!" She yelled as she walked up the steps.

"I've been busy, this is my vacation from college you know" I replied with annoyance

"Yeah and I thought you coming here for break would give us more time together! I thought we would be able to get closer and take our relationship to the next step" she exclaimed.

"Come on" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the house. I didn't see my dad's car out front so he's not home. "Ben?! You home?" I called out into the house.

I waited for a reply that never came. I turned to Nicole pressing her against the wall, my lips pressed to hers roughly and she gladly accepted the kiss. My hand roamed over her body to her shorts where I rubbed over the material between her legs. She hummed into my mouth as I did this.

The only way to shut Nicole up and get her to stop yelling is to to have sex with her. I pushed her shorts and panties to the side and without warning her shoved two fingers into her. She gasped from shock then moaned as I pumped them in and out of her.

"Dana!" She moaned out disconnecting her lips from mine. I quickly reconnected them so I didn't have to hear her anymore.

When guys have sex they like to hear the girl scream out their name or just scream out anything that will fuel the mans ego that they are giving you great pleasure. I don't let any girls I mess with say anything, I put my hand over their mouth, I kiss them or I just straight up tell them to shut the fuck up.

I use to enjoy hearing the girls scream my name or moan about how good I am but of course Sophie ruined that for me. My name only sounds good being screamed when it is from her, any other girl just pisses me off.

Princess ruined 'him' in so many ways it actually effected the real me. He was the player, the king. He loved to have sex with girls then see how it effected them when he didn't talk to them the next day. He was a heartless bastard who enjoyed seeing girls feel disgusted with themselves after seeing them feel for his games.

I stripped off Nicole's yellow shorts and pulled her yellow panties down her thin tan legs. My shirt was tossed off across the living room as I carried her to the couch.

She pulled her shirt over her head and I took her bra off. I kissed down her neck and she moaned silently, I think she's caught on to my silent sex thing. I pushed my pants down my legs along with my black boxers that were much to right at the moment.

I pressed my member into her warm flesh and closed my eyes from the feel. She turned her head to the side to bite the couch cushion as I slammed into her.

"Oh Dana!" She screamed as I went faster and deeper. I reached out to put my hand over her mouth but she raised her own Hand to place over her lips to conceal the sounds. I smirked down at her as I went harder and faster.

I released into her after she had already climaxed. I stayed within her for a minute before pulling out, she laid on the couch exhausted.

"I'm getting a shower" I muttered walked down the hallway to the bathroom

"Dana" I heard her call to me. I stuck my head into the living room to see her sitting up pulling her yellow underwear back up her legs. "Are we even really together?" She asked

"Why are we still talking about this?" I snapped she pulled her t-shirt over her head

"Just because we have sex doesn't make whatever we were fight about go away!" She yelled

"We are together" I answered her

"Then why the fuck do you always cheat on me!" She screamed making me jump from her sudden anger. She had tears in her eyes.

"I don't know" I answered as I walked down the hallway

"I love you!" She yelled down the hallway at me "I fucking love you" she cried.

Those words made my stomach flip and anger surged through me.

"I'm taking a shower Nicole" I snapped as I slammed the bathroom door behind me.

••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•|•~•|•~••~•~

Bens pov-

Sophie tried to hide that she was going to cry when Dana walked away. I couldn't believe he would say what he did to her, you can't force someone to get over the fact they were raped. He only said that stuff because he was really referring to her getting over that he cheated.

Sophie was kind enough to take me back to my house, she didn't speak at all the entire car ride. Carter was talking to me and sometimes trying to add Sophie into the conversation but she only ignored him.

"Thank you for the ride" I thanked Sophie but she only nodded "listen soph, I'm sorry we broke our promise to not tell" I whispered to her

"I forgive you but I'm never talking to your brother again" she declared before pulling off.

I wasn't exactly bummed that Dana again ruined any chance at actually becoming okay with Sophie again.

I opened my front door and heard the shower running. I then seen Dana's shirt by the door and as I walked into the living room I seen the rest of his clothes around the floor. Nicole was sitting on the couch without pants.

"Uh..hi?" I awkwardly said as I noticed she hadn't even seen me yet. She jumped at my voice before grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch to cover her bottom half.

"Hi, I'm sorry" she rushed out as she looked around the room for her pants. I happened to look down where her eyes seemed to stop. Little yellow shorts were under my feet. I grabbed them from the floor and handed them to her.

"You're Dana's girlfriend?" I asked more to myself as I looked her over. It's still weird.

"Yeah" she said now confident as she slide the shorts up her little legs. "You're Ben? Dana's brother" she laughed

"Yeah" I looked around the room when awkward silence filled the air. "What grade are you in anyways? I know Jace made you a game piece against the rules" she smiled

"I'm a junior" she said walking toward me, I took a step back out of instance landing myself on the couch. "Do you know that Dana cheats on me?" She asked and I shook my head.

I figured he would, I mean he's an asshole. If he would cheat on Sophie, 'the love of his life' then he'll cheat on anyone.

"I'm sorry" she sat down on my lap and I tensed up. "What are you doing" I went to move her off of me but she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Dana's in the shower" she stated "imagine his face If he were to walk out to see his brother fucking his girlfriend. He'll understand how it feels" she said as her one arm removed from around my neck and her hand palmed me through my jeans. I swallowed hard as she quickly shoved her hand down my pants wrapping her hand around me and pumping. Nicole's crazy!she fucking crazy.

we both heard the bathroom door open and my eyes went wide while Nicole smirked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 69 52
Hey! You would have to read the first book "The Boys Just Want To Have Fun" to read this sequel. SO anyways last year four girls won the game "The Vi...
564 70 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...
209K 4.4K 53
Guys I wrote this book around the age of 13. I am now 21, Married, I have two babies. I now realize how funny this book can be. I will be keeping the...
53.3K 1.8K 27
Money. Power. Passion. The deadly trio was all that James had aspired to be. Tired of being in everyone else's shadow, he thought stepping out and...