The Primrose Thrills (Harry S...

By harryonce

"Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained" - William Blake More

The Primrose Thrills (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 5 (2)
Part 6
Part 6 (2)
Part 7
Part 7 (2)
Part 8
Part 8 (2)
Part 9
Part 9 (2)
Part 10 (2)
Part 11
Part 11 (2)
Part 12
Part 13

Part 10

14K 61 27
By harryonce

Harry swept his thumb and forefinger across his lips from the outside in as he came to rest at my side, breathing hot and heavy.

“Good?” he smirked as he pushed his heavy and wayward curls from his slick forehead.

“Hmm, I can’t feel my toes,” I laughed with half-closed lids.

He grinned and placed his lips down onto my own. I could taste myself instantly and let his tongue play alongside my own as my high settled, though still running through me in soft waves. 

“Have you decided on your dress for Saturday yet?” Harry mumbled against my lips. “Not long to go.”

“Almost,” I smiled. “I’ve narrowed it down to two. Have you got your suit sorted?”

“I’ve been having fittings for the past week,” Harry laughed. “Standard grey three piece.”

I pushed my fingers through his curls so that they stood up and flicked in all directions atop his head. He looked like a dishevelled Elvis.

“Bow tie?”

“Of course,” he smiled. 

“Sounds nice,” I purred whilst twisting a random strand of his hair around my finger. “I look forward to seeing it.”

“Likewise,” he smirked before sponging his lips on to mine.

“What time do we have to be there?”

“I reckon 7pm. So I’ll come to yours around 6 and we’ll get a car from here. Sound okay?”

“Yes,” I smiled.

“I meant to say,” Harry propped himself up onto his elbow as he spoke. “Mark called me earlier.”

“Mark who?”

“You remember… Mark. Mark from the club.”

“Oh. Spanking Mark,” I smirked.

“Yes,” he laughed. “Spanking Mark.”

“What did he want?”

“He’s having a party.”

Harry paused as an enigmatic smile crept across his flushed face.

“Go on…”

“He has one every six months or so. In a country house just outside of London that a friend of his owns…”

He paused and I kept silent, waiting for him to finish.

“For club members only.”

“You mean a sex party?” I laughed and he looked amused.

“I think they call it an adult soiree.”

“And we’re invited?”

“We’re invited,” he confirmed as his hand brushed back and forth over my stomach.

“Have you been to one before?”

“Once.”

“What was it like?”

“Fun,” he laughed. “I think you’d like it…”

Country houses and sex. Like a naughty Victorian fantasy. Mm. I wasn’t sure what it was or why, but the thought got my pulse racing.

“When is it?”

“Saturday night.”

“But that’s the night of your charity dinner thing…”

“Afterwards. We can get away by half ten and then it’ll be an hour ride in a taxi. The last one went on until 6am, so there’s no rush.”

I turned myself on to my side and folded my pillow in two to prop my head up at Harry’s level. 

“You’ve thought this through,” I smirked.

He mirrored my expression. “I have. And I can see how excited the thought’s making you…”

He lowered his eyes to my hard nipples and I hit his chest before covering myself with my hands, laughing at his unabashed observation. My nipples seemed to have a habit of giving me away and I wondered how many times they’d done it without me even realising.

“So would you like to go?” Harry pursued.

I’d known the answer as soon as he mentioned it.

“Okay,” I smirked. “Let’s go.”

His lips spread and he pulled me in for a soft kiss, before letting me go and following my body as my back fell back to the sheets.

“One thing…” he mumbled as he swung his leg over my hip so that my body was trapped between his bare knees.

“What’s that?”

I ran my hands up his spine and then back down, tucking my fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers. He looked down at me with dark and sparkling eyes that pulled me right in; swimming with both lust and wonder. The left side of his mouth slanted upwards and I could feel his own heart tapping against my chest as he lowered his lips to my ear, lingering closely.

“It’s masked.”

-

As Harry sat in the living room flicking through one of my magazines and whistling away mindlessly, I rolled my nude stockings up past my knees to protect my legs from the winter chill. My heart was beating at what felt like a thousand times a minute and I swallowed hard as all moisture abandoned my mouth. I was nervous. Or perhaps scared shitless was more apt. Tonight was the night. No going back. Us. Going public. I was torn between feelings of apprehension and complete and utter excitement. Harry seemed to be much calmer than I was. But of course he was. He rarely ever let things get to him. It was a leaf from a book that I would do well to take and slip into my own.

I’d spent the whole afternoon preening and priming myself for this evening in the desperate hope to not be eaten alive by the media the next day. Harry had warned me that it would be manic and ruthless, and I was prepared for that. Well, as prepared as any normal twenty-something year old could be for such a thing. Despite my nerves, I felt good. Or at least, I felt like I looked good. My hair fell in loose waves with two small strands clipped back and the apples of my cheeks glowed with a soft bronze shimmer. Long, finely combed lashes fluttered around my eyes and I’d coated my lips with a subtle pink balm to bring out their natural colour. My body was clean-shaven and felt velvety-soft beneath my stockings and dress; the kind of smooth that felt amazing against fresh cotton sheets right after a bath.

I’d chosen a cream silk-chiffon strapless dress that flared ever so slightly at the waist and hung just a few inches from my knees. The bodice was boned at the sides and sculpted my waist. It was pretty- like a doll’s dress- but at the same time it was chic and elegant; showing off just the right amount of flesh. I stood in front of the mirror and held the dress together at the back, unable to pull the zip up any more than just under half way.

“Harry,” I called out. “Could you please come and do the back of my dress up?”

I heard some shuffling and the patter of footsteps on the wooden floorboards, and then Harry came into view in the mirror in front; standing in the doorway with his reflection hanging just over my left shoulder. I heard him draw in breath and watched his lips part; standing completely still as his eyes dropped to my feet and then back to meet mine in the mirror. He took a step forwards, and then another, not once taking his eyes off of me as he walked slowly towards where I was standing. His breath washed down the nape of my neck as he swept my long hair from my neck and to the front of my left shoulder and I took my lower lip in my teeth as he pressed his left hand to my hip whilst using the right to draw my zip up. I sucked in breath slightly, knowing that the stiff material would squeeze my torso. His lashes fluttered as his eyes travelled the journey of my zip, slow and unrushed. So silent. I could hear the soft breaths coming from his nose and the quiet sounds that his mouth made as he swallowed. His fingertips lingered at the top of my dress, brushing over my skin as he moved his lips to my ear.

“You look absolutely…” He smiled as he lost his words for a moment and I blushed deep crimson, lowering my lashes to the floor. “You look incredible.”

I watched in the mirror as his hands moved around my waist and his fingertips met in the middle, holding me there against him. My cream dress stood out against the dark grey charcoal of his suit, which consisted of a matching jacket, waistcoat and trousers with a crisp white shirt beneath and a black bow tie around his neck. It clung to him perfectly, showing off his broad shoulders, firm chest and slender hips; a creation that any tailor would be proud of. 

“You’re nervous,” his nose grazed my jaw as he pressed his lips to my neck. “Don’t be.”

“I can’t help it.”

My voice was barely a whisper; eyes now shut as his hands moved over my front, tracing the silhouette of my body. I could smell each sweet and musky note of his aftershave, as well as the natural scent of his flesh. Man on man. 

“You don’t have to- We don’t have to do this.”

I opened up my eyes and turned my cheek towards him.

“I want to,” I smiled. “I’m just nervous.”

“I know. But I promise it’ll be okay.”

I nodded and brought my hands up over his, sinking deeper into his strong hold. He inched forwards and kissed me. Once, twice, three times until his lips remained on mine and his tongue sought entrance. His kiss helped to soothe my nerves; steadying my pulse and releasing some of the hot tension from my muscles.

“Have you got your mask?” he smirked.

I knew he was trying to distract my thoughts from what was to come, and for a brief moment, he did just that. Adrenaline and anticipation replaced fear and anxiety and my pulse flickered with excitement, right through to the very tips of my fingers.

“In my bag,” I muttered against his soft lips.

I’d packed the mask that Harry had bought me, and had me wear, right at the beginning before we were even a couple. It was my favourite thing he’d ever given me; sleek and graceful, just like the cat he’d said I was whilst we lay spent upon the rug on his living room floor after he’d spanked me for the first time. It had only been worn with the intention of using it as a blindfold, but tonight I was going to be wearing is as a disguise; to hide my identity.

“Where’s yours?” I asked as I wondered whether he’d tucked such a thing away in the tight pocket of his suit trousers, though I doubted it could even fit.

“It’s already in the car that’s picking us up.”

His hands slowly released my waist and I turned to face him and smiled; sliding my hands up his buttoned-up waistcoat and straightening up the lapels of his jacket. Always so well-prepared. Harry had refused to show me his mask. He was adamant that it be kept a secret until we arrived. The suspense, as he knew, had been slowly killing me for the past few days.

“I like this,” I muttered as I fingered the big, black bow that was tied around his neck.

“Yeah?” 

“Yes,” I confirmed with a nod, teasing the very ends of it.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he reached between us to take it out.

“Car’s here,” he smiled. “Are you ready?”

“No,” I half-joked and he laughed with me, which made me feel somewhat better and more at ease. I walked over to my wardrobe to slip on the plain black heels that I’d chosen to go with my dress, bringing myself a few inches off of the floor. I picked up my black Chanel clutch bag and turned to face Harry, who was now standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

“Okay. Ready,” I breathed out as I brushed my hands down the skirt of my dress.

I was incomprehensibly nervous, but I was ready. I was ready to take this huge step forwards in our relationship. I was ready for this to become a part of my life. Harry smiled a smile that I couldn’t help but mirror. It was contagious.

“Shall we?” he laughed as he stepped aside to let me through.

“Yes,” I nodded. “Let’s go.”

The car came to a halt but my pulse certainly didn’t. Through the blacked out windows, I could see masses of people and lights flickering mercilessly amidst the darkness.

“Well,” I laughed breathily, feeling completely overwhelmed by the sight.

“Are you okay?” Harry turned to face me; gauging me with wary eyes. 

That seemed to be the question of the night.

“Yes, just… wow.”

He laughed.

“I know it’s a lot to take in,” he said sympathetically as he offered me his hand, holding my stare. “Only if you want to,” he smiled.

I gave him my left hand and locked my fingers with his, watching intently as his other hand reached for the handle of the car door. The lock clicked and then the door pushed open; the buzzing noise of people now a lot louder, clearer, and suddenly seeming a lot more real than it had done behind closed doors. I forgot to draw in breath; squeezing Harry’s hand like a vice as he stepped out of the car. I shuffled along the seat and placed my right foot on the pavement below, before using his hand as leverage to pull myself into the evening air.

Loud, desperate voices and bright white lights that flashed in quick succession attacked from all angles as Harry’s presence came to everybody’s attention. I held on tightly to Harry’s hand and let him lead the way. It was feeding time at the paparazzi zoo. Everyone wanted a piece of Harry and in turn, everyone wanted a piece of me.

“Harry, Harry. Over here!”

“Who’s the girl, Harry?”

“Harry!”

“Harry, this way!”

“Is that your new girlfriend?”

In the space of sixty seconds, I’d heard Harry’s name called out probably more times than I’d ever said it. And I’d said it a lot. Laughed it, moaned it, pleaded it. Questions were hurled left right and centre and as Harry flashed his trademark grin, I struggled to know where to look. I was completely overcome, but with each step that I took, my nerves began to slide away with the realisation that there was no going back. We hadn’t just stepped out of the car. We’d stepped into a new chapter of our relationship, and that excited me more than it did scare me.

“Are you okay?” Harry leant across to speak into my ear as we neared the entrance to the Royal Garden Hotel, squeezing my hand in his.

“Fine,” I laughed. “Overwhelmed.”

He smiled and nodded to the guy on the door as we passed the threshold; unlinking his hand from mine and placing it on the small of my back as he led me through.

As we entered the building, the panic and mayhem from the outside faded into a mere drone of low voices, and I could suddenly hear the heavy bet of my own heart in my ears.

“Come,” Harry whispered as he pulled me to a quiet and secluded spot at the side, away from the swarm of people in the entrance hall. We stood shielded behind a black curtain and I looked up at Harry, whose eyes were already on me.

“Thought it’d give you some time to breathe,” he smiled warmly. 

I couldn’t work out if I felt like laughing or crying, but I laughed and he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me in towards his body. I slid both of mine around him and inhaled deeply, seeking comfort in the familiarity of his warmth and scent. 

“I need a drink,” I mumbled against his chest and he laughed, before letting me go.

“Well shall we go and get some drinks and then find our table?”

“Yes,” I stepped from Harry’s grasp and smiled.

“I have some very eager friends that are dying to meet you as well,” he laughed as he nodded over my shoulder to the rest of his band mates, who were all glancing over with the intention of being subtle, but failing miserably with obvious eyes and loud whispers.

After a few introductions and even more sips of gin and tonic, we were pointed in the direction of our designated table. Large round tables with room for at least twenty people each were decorated with white cloth that fell to luxuriously carpeted floor, providing space for white china and crystal glassware. I tucked my dress beneath my thighs as I took a seat and glanced around at the other people that were also on our table. Alongside his band mates, Harry informed me that one couple were patrons of Great Ormond Street charity, whilst the others were people that often did fundraising for the hospital. The room was full of fervid chatter and the clatter of knives and forks on plates as everybody ate. Soup was followed by baked salmon and asparagus, and whilst some indulged in a finely made crème brulee that looked like it had been pulled straight from a magazine, I politely passed for fear of splitting the zip at the back of my dress.

I took a sip of the champagne that the waiter had refilled my glass with and turned to Harry, who was making friendly small talk with the man that was sat a few seats down from him. He was grey and balding, but he exuded great importance; accompanied by an equally as important looking woman, who was dressed in a silk gown and adorned with diamond earrings that I imagined were worth more than my whole life. I slid my hand between us and squeezed the inside of his thigh, amusing myself when his muscles jerked and his voice cracked. He cleared his throat and continued talking, not giving me even a single glance as I curved my hand around his tight muscle and stroked my fingertips back and forth. The champagne bubbles warmed my insides and as I talked with Zayn, who I was sat next to, I continued to tease Harry’s thigh. Higher and higher, until my palm was resting right at the top of his leg, hidden only by the closeness of our bodies and the guard of the table.

“For each minute you tease me here,” Harry whispered hotly into my ear; taking me by surprise as a chill ran right through me. “I’ll tease you for twice as long later on.”

Heat rushed to my cheeks and chest and as I turned my cheek towards Harry, his face was just inches from me; eyes dead set on mine with a subtle kink to his lips. I swallowed the urge to lean forwards and kiss him in a room full of hundreds of people, instead taking a deep breath and settling my eyes back on his.

“Is that a threat or a promise?” I teased, making sure that the tips of my fingers brushed over the seam at his crotch.

He cocked his head and arched his right brow, though seemingly unphased by my advance.

He leant forwards; so close that I could feel his cheek on mine and his parted lips on the area of skin just before my ear.

”Both,” he whispered, before sitting back into his chair and grinning wickedly at me; so wicked and erotically promising that my temperature spiked and my stomach clenched impatiently.

A fork clinked against a champagne flute and the room fell into a gradual silence, with just a few singular voices murmuring as they brought their dinnertime conversations to a close. Words of thanks and words of inspiration came from the robust man that stood at the front of the room, and I suddenly felt incredibly lucky for everything in my life; past and present. Goosebumps pricked my skin and I held back a tear as a video montage of all the fundraising that had gone on that past year was played on a projector screen; holding the entire room’s attention right up until the man had finished his speech and wished everybody a good evening.

“Eye-opening, huh?” Harry whispered and I nodded solemnly.

“I’m just going to get some air. I won’t be a moment.”

“Do you want me to come with you?”

“No no, it’s fine. I’ll be five minutes tops.”

I smiled and Harry stood up with me, pointing me in the direction of the outside area.

I’d been stupid not to bring a jacket, but I couldn’t find one to go with my dress and didn’t want to sling any old jacket on. I’d never been one for practicality over looking nice. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself as a hot mist poured from my lips. I smiled to myself as I blew out another stream of air, remembering when I was a child and used to pretend that I was a dragon of some sort. I’d had a good childhood, full of fun and laughter, and after seeing the children in the video- some with disabilities, some with terminal illnesses- and seeing how happy and positive they were despite those things, it made me feel a great sense of fortune and gratefulness.

I was hauled from my contemplative thoughts by the bright flash of a light that blinded my eyes to white. I blinked a few times and then turned to my right. Another flash.

“What-“

“Harry’s new thing, right?” the scrawny man commented as he brought the camera to his eye again and took another shot.

This time, I held my hands to my face and managed to turn away to avoid his invasive assault. “C’mon love, turn around. Smile. You’ll need to get used to this now.”

I kept my hands over my eyes and peered through the cracks in my fingers as I tried to push past him and get back to the door that I’d come out of, but it only encouraged him even more and he grabbed my arm tightly; to the point of me dropping my arms from my face and trying to push him off. Flash.

“Fuck,” I hissed as whites and yellows blinded my vision. “Do you have nothing better to do?”

“Harry Styles has landed him a feisty one, hey? This’ll make a great headline tomorrow.”

The smirk on his face only angered me even more so. So smug and unjustifiably self-righteous. I snatched my arm from him and was just about to walk away when a loud voice called out from behind me.

“Oi, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” 

I knew the deep, gravelly tone instantly, though I’d never heard it full of such bitter venom. 

“Oh come on. Just one,” the man smirked again as he took another snap; this time with Harry at my side. “Pretty little thing, isn’t she?”

“This is a private event,” Harry stated firmly, though his voice was calm. “And I do believe you’re trespassing.”

Dark, sunken eyes and hollowed cheeks ignored Harry’s words and he took a step to the side, flashing his camera right in my face. Harry clenched his fists into tight balls.

“What you gonna do, little boy? Hit me?”

Little boy. I wasn’t sure whether the man was intentionally trying to provoke Harry or whether he was naturally moronic, but I could sense Harry’s agitation from his shallow breaths and tense shoulders. If only he knew the strength and power behind those hands. I didn’t doubt that Harry was more of a man than that guy would ever be, and not just because of his physicality. Harry moved in front of me but he didn’t stop. He walked right up to the guy and squared his shoulders to him, who then stumbled backwards over his own feet. He dropped the camera from his hand and it fell to the hard concrete floor and split into three or four parts.

“Bastard, that cost a fortune,” the guy sneered. “I’ll sue you for that.”

I noticed Harry’s fists tremour and his jaw was clenched so tightly, and for a brief moment, I was certain that he was going to sling a right hook right into the paparazzi’s goading jaw. But he didn’t. Instead, he took a step back and looked the other man right in the eyes, which were now wavering with fear and uncertainty.

“Sue me for what?” Harry challenged. “I haven’t touched you. Now either get out or I’ll call security.”

The man’s eyes dropped to his camera on the floor and Harry placed his foot on the exposed film that had fallen out upon its breaking.

“Fucking tosser,” the pap muttered under his breath with wounded pride, before skulking away and merging into the darkness.

Harry turned to face me with eyes so dark and wild.

“That shouldn’t have happened,” he muttered, his jaw still tense.

“Harry, it’s okay,” I assured. “Really.”

He inhaled so deeply that his shirt pulled tightly over his chest, before exhaling sharply and relaxing his shoulders. 

“Did he hurt you?”

“Not really,” I smiled to try and relieve some of the visible tension from his features. 

He brushed his hand over the top of my arm and his nostrils flared wide. 

“He’s reddened your skin.”

His voice was soft and quiet, but he was angry. I’d never seen him so worked up.

“If that bruises, I swear to God…”

I stepped forwards and placed my hands on him, feeling his heart rap wildly against his chest.

“Harry, calm down. It’s fine. I promise you.”

“Your skin is mine to mark,” he growled lowly as his hands moved over the sides of my arms, up and down, warming my cold skin.

He dropped his forehead to mine and I sighed hopelessly as his lips ghosted over my own. 

“You’re mine to touch.”

I nodded and slipped my fingertips beneath the material of his suit jacket, brushing them over his sides. His own hands dropped to my waist and pulled me close into his body.

“To hold,” he breathed out, much softer. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I promise,” I whispered before he closed the remaining space between us and kissed my lips, slow and careful. 

Bar feeling a little shaken, I really was fine. It was an unfortunate incident that I knew wouldn’t happen on a regular basis. Most paparazzi were annoying and invasive, but they weren’t violent. When it came to the media, Harry gave them his time when he could and took it in his stride, acting with grace and dignity. He rarely complained and I could only think of one or two candid shots where he looked pissed off or displeased. But this right now had clearly gotten to him. It had brought out a side to Harry that I hadn’t seen before; a protective side. One that made me feel safe and secure. Our lips parted and I looked up at him, immediately noticing that his pupils had returned to their normal size and the visible tension in his face had vanished almost completely.

“I’m counting that kiss as a tease,” he smirked before pressing his lips to mine once more. “And those hands… They don’t seem to have learned their lesson.”

I hadn’t even noticed my hands on his backside and I removed them somewhat gingerly, wondering how many minutes of torturous teasing he’d already planned in his head. Though I was quietly hoping that I wasn’t going to be let off so slightly.

“Shall we get out of here?” he asked with a mischievous glint to his eyes.

“Is it that time already?”

“Well it’s 10.15. Let me just say some goodbyes and we can slip away.”

He flashed me a crooked grin and I smiled, adrenaline pumping through my veins. The excitement that I felt was uncontainable; heart racing quicker than my breaths could catch up with.

“Excited?” he smirked and I laughed.

“Yes.”

He cocked his head towards the open door and took my hand in his, before we went back inside to say our goodbyes, ready to go on into the rest of the night.

The driver that Harry had arranged picked us up from the back entrance of the building with the intention of avoiding prying eyes and speculation. We sat in the back seat with the visor pulled down between us and the front of the car; restricting the driver’s view from our clashing lips and eager hands.

“If you keep kissing me like that, I’m going to have to find a way to teach your tongue a lesson too.”

“What’re you going to do? Tie my tongue up?” I teased before sweeping my tongue over his.

He caught my tongue between his lips, sucking it into his hot mouth, then he took my hand in his and moved it up along his thigh.

“I’m sure I can think of something to gag you with,” he smirked.

The crunch of rolling stones beneath the car tyres sounded as we drove up a long driveway, surrounded by tall trees that I could just about make out the silhouettes of in the darkness. I reached into my bag for my mask and pulled it out.

“Here, let me,” Harry smiled as he took it in his own hands and waited for me to turn around.

I shifted in my seat and turned my head to look out of the car window as Harry pulled the mask around my eyes and tied it at the back; being careful not to catch my hair.

I turned back around to a masked Romeo; face half covered by a black strip of material that passed across the bridge of his nose and tied at the back. Even though his mask didn’t cover as much of his face as mine did, his identity would still remain a mystery. Though for me, his pink lips and green eyes gave him away. The car came to a gentle halt and lights from the house grounds poured through the car windows; casting shadows across the right hand side of Harry’s face. He looked beautifully wicked. Full of sinful promise. He grinned and leant forwards to kiss me; hands intertwining as our tongues played. His kiss was unmistakable as well. It would be even in blind darkness.

The house, or should I say mansion, stood before us in all its splendid grandeur. It looked like it had been lifted straight from a classic Victorian novel; brown bricked, rows of tall windows, white columns either side of the door. Even though the clear sky was pitch black, there was enough light from the house to illuminate the seemingly endless acres of green land and I was certain that I could see the glistening of water in the distance; perhaps a small river or lake of some sort. It was everything I’d expected it to be and more, and as Harry and I reached the tall, black door, I imagined what it would have been like to have been the Lord and Lady of the manor all those years ago.

Harry took his phone out of his pocket and called Mark to let him know we were outside. Within a minute, the door had opened and an elegantly dressed woman in a gold, fathered mask was showing us in. The entrance hall was full of people dressed in elegant dresses and suits; all adorning masks of some sort. Some were plain and simple, like the one that Harry had one. Others were theatrical and much more lavish. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the man wearing a red and gold mask with a long beak that stood out in front of him. It was almost terrifying to look at, and as I walked past him with Harry’s hand on the small of my back, our eyes met and my heart skipped a beat. There was something so dark and enigmatic about the look that he gave me and I couldn’t help but wonder what the face behind the mask looked like. It played on my mind until Harry whispered something into my ear and took two glasses of champagne from the silver platter that a young, also masked, waitress was walking with.

The inside of the house was even more splendid than the outside. In the grand entrance hall stood a polished mahogany staircase that twisted to the first floor balcony landing, carpeted with dark royal blue. A glance upwards showed off a magnificent crystal chandelier that sparkled effortlessly as it hung in all its glory. I looked over to the cellist playing at the foot of the stairs; so beautiful and graceful as she moved and swayed to the rhythm of her skilled bow. From the outside, it looked nothing like an erotic soiree. Conversations were being exchanged over glasses of wine and champagne and laughter filled the room. There was no visible sign or smell of sex, though I watched people and couples leave the room and sneak behind doors and up the stairs; disappearing into worlds that left my curiosity burning.

“What are you thinking about?”

I turned to look up at Harry whose eyes were on me, and I wondered how long he’d been watching me for and whether he’d seen me silently following the moves of people.

“I’m wondering what’s going on behind all these closed doors as we speak…”

Harry smirked and leant forwards to speak into my ear.

“Well you certainly look the part of the curious cat,” he whispered sultrily, before kissing the hollow behind my ear.

“Harry!” A voice called out and he instantly turned on his feet. 

“What was it that gave me away?” Harry laughed as he shook hands with the masked male.

“The hair,” he laughed. “And the beautiful girl on your arm.”

I smiled as I recognised the warm smile. Mark leant forwards and pressed his lips to my cheek.

“Emilia, how are you?”

“I’m well thank you. How’re you?”

“Yeah, all good!” he grinned. “Can I get either of you another drink?”

I looked at the empty glass in my hand and nodded politely, to which he locked eyes with somebody to my rear and snapped his fingers twice. A small, petit girl appeared at his side; eyes to the floor as she kept silent. She was wearing a tight black dress, heels and a collar around her neck, masked in black lace that showed only her full, subservient lips.

“Aurora, will you get us three more glasses of champagne.”

It wasn’t a question. She made no sound and kept her eyes to the floor.

“You may leave,” Mark permitted, and she instantly walked away under instruction.

“One of the club’s subs,” Mark informed us. “Not mine.”

Harry nudged my ribs discretely as I held back a laugh, fully aware that Mark was probably just as submissive as she was… in certain hands, anyway.

The little sub returned within the minute; lashes lowered to the floor as she held out the tray with our drinks on until she was dismissed once again.

“Is she submissive all the time?” I asked, and Mark shook his head.

“She’s only submissive sexually. She’s actually a first-class lawyer.”

I couldn’t hide my surprise that somebody so self-possessed and domineering by day could be the complete opposite behind closed doors. I watched as she dropped to her knees at the feet of a grey-haired man.

“Is that her Dom?”

“Yes, though he prefers Master. He’s been coming to the club for years. She’s only been his sub for the past seven months or so.”

“How old are they both?”

My curiosity was getting the better of me as I continued my inquisition into the lives of two people I’d never even met before.

“He’s early fifties and she’s twenty seven, if I remember rightly.”

I nodded in acknowledgement as I continued to watch her; clearly very well-trained. I turned my attention to the only undressed woman in the room that I could see. She had a collar around her neck and as I followed the black leash, a man in a sharp black suit came into view. She was heeled at his feet on all fours and her neck was extended towards the ceiling as he pulled tightly on her leash. She was beautifully still whilst he talked and laughed with a couple of men opposite him, who seemed to pay no attention to the yielding woman on the floor between them. Part of me wanted her to lift her eyes from the floor to meet mine so I could try and have a glimpse of the girl beneath the bare flesh and leather. But I knew that would result in some heavy punishing from the man above her, and judging by the width of his shoulders and size of his hands, I imagined that he could cause some damage that would remain with her for days.

After excusing myself and leaving Harry and Mark to talk, I found the bathroom on the first floor landing with the help of a passing woman. As I was walking through the corridor that led back to the grand stairwell, I heard movement and voices coming from behind one of the white wooden doors that lined the corridor. Keeping as quiet as possible, I turned back around and stepped softly on the balls of my feet along the carpeted landing, following the noise as it gradually became louder and much clearer. One of the doors was ajar. My heart skipped a beat as I peered through the gap between the door and its frame; eyes on a man and woman in a tight embrace with her back up against the wall. They were both stripped bare, clothes strewn across the floor. Her head was buried into his neck and her legs were hitched tightly around his waist as his muscles flexed and glistened with sweat. Breathless moans mingled with loud and heavy grunts, and her fingers pulled desperately up the skin of his back, urging him to fuck her harder. There was something so primal and urgent about the way he was fucking her and heat rushed throughout my body. I stood still, paralysed to the spot, unable to take my eyes off of them.

All of a sudden, a warm hand clamped around my mouth and another moved across my waist, pulling me close so that my back was against a warm and firm chest. My heart racketed against my chest as I felt his hot breath slide down the side of my neck; his sweet and musky scent giving him away.

“Does that turn you on?” Harry whispered into my ear.

His hand slowly came from my mouth and curved around my neck, before dropping to my side and reaching beneath the hem of my dress. I clutched on to the arm around my waist with my left hand, whilst my right moved behind me to reach for the back of Harry’s thigh.

“Or perhaps,” he drawled as his fingertips teased the top of my stocking, “the thought of being inside of that room… up that wall…,” he kissed my neck, “eyes on you…,” his nose grazed the side of my cheek, “Perhaps that turns you on more.”

I stretched my neck to the side to allow his lips better access, following his hand with mine as it descended down my abdomen. His lips left hot, wet kisses along my neck and jaw, until his mouth was almost on mine; hand now rubbing the area between my legs over the top of my dress.

“Which one?” he asked softly.

“The second,” I answered breathily as I put pressure on his working hand.

He hummed, smirking against my lips, before releasing me and taking my hand in his.

Harry led me along the corridor, opening and closing doors until he pulled me inside one of them. With the flick of a switch, light replaced darkness and I blinked a few times as I familiarised myself with our surroundings. The room was large and Victorian in style; high ceilings with cream walls and thick, regal drapes that were an even deeper blue than that of the carpet on the landing. There was a large rich mahogany desk in the corner of the room with a blue and gold atlas atop it, and from the visible cracks and the faded colours, I guessed that it was probably as old as the room. The room looked to be as if it were a study once upon a time, with old maps of the world and paintings hanging from the walls. Yet in the middle of the room, a chaise lounge took pride of place. It stood upon four finely ornate wooden legs and was quilted with shimmering dark crimson velvet. I walked towards it; starting from the foot and running my finger along the back of it until I was stood at the end where the thick arm rest lay.

I inhaled deeply as I felt Harry come up behind me, pressing his hips into the backs of mine and bending me at the waist, so that my hands were holding on to the arm of the lounger. His chest followed my body; arms either side of mine as his lips covered my ear.

“Would you like people to see you bent over like this?”

I shut my eyes as he spoke lowly into my ear.

“Stripped.”

His hand moved beneath my dress and I turned my legs out, ready for him.

“Teased,” he smirked against my cheek as his fingers slipped further up the inside of my thigh; my breathing now unsteady.

“Fucked,” he whispered, fingers stroking me over the crotch of my underwear. “If you beg me hard enough.”

I used the arm of the lounger to push myself back against him, to which he pressed my body forwards so that my hands slipped to the cushion below. He turned my cheek towards him and his tongue slipped hungrily between my lips. I groaned and opened my lips up to him, tasting his sweet tongue and champagne lips. He kissed me harder in response; leaning his body even more so against me, so hot and heavy that I struggled to draw breath through our kiss. I ground my hips back against him; feeling him grow and stiffen against my desperation. Moving his lips from mine, he pushed my dress upwards so that my backside and hips were exposed to him. He teased the clips of my suspenders between his thumb and forefinger and freed my stockings from them, before unclipping my suspender belt and dropping it to the floor below.

“Stay,” he whispered firmly, before leaving my body bent over the arm of the lounger.

My thong was barely there and I could feel that the material had slipped between my cleft after Harry had bent me over. I knew that he’d be able to see how wet and ready I was for him. I kept my eyes in front and listened carefully. Material shifted and then hit the floor, followed by another swoosh, and then Harry’s hands were on my backside, smoothing over the area with firm, yet gentle movements. I rocked my pelvis back and forth as he continued to stroke my skin, teasing his fingers along the rounded crevices of my cheeks. 

“Mine,” he growled, and his hand left my cheek and swept through the air, landing on my backside with enough force to redden my skin in just that one blow.

I clenched my teeth as my body jolted against the hard velvet and my flesh resonated with a hot sting. He used both of his hands to soothe the burning area, and the initial sting soon subsided.

“My little blushing angel,” he whispered hotly into my ear, and I knew that he wasn’t referring to the blush on my face. “Dressed in white, masked in black.”

For then, that was all he needed to mark me as his own. He finger pulled at my zip and slowly opened my dress up, pulling it from my torso until it pooled at my feet, leaving me in just my thong and stockings that had now slid down to my knees. His arms came around my chest and he pulled me upright and turned me around to face him. He’d removed his jacket and waistcoat and was stood before me in his white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, exposing his wrists and forearms.

“What are you going to do?”

Harry’s mouthends twitched in response to my question.

“What do you think I’m going to do?”

I brushed my hand over the waistband of his suit trousers and he caught my hand in his, holding it at my side.

“Tease me,” I whispered and he smirked.

“If you know, why did you ask?”

I lowered my lashes to the floor and his large hands snaked around my shoulder blades. Supporting my body, he leant forwards so that I bent back over the arm of the chair, until my back was on the seat below and my knees were hooked over the arm. His shirt strained over his biceps as he held me in his grasp, before slipping his hands from beneath me and standing up straight. I watched as he pulled his bow tie free and teased it between his fingers, walking around to my side.

“Shift back a little,” he spoke softly, and I moved myself so that my feet, still in my heels, were against the arm of the chair with my body outstretched.

It was still a good foot or so longer than I was. Harry took my hands in his, pulling them so that they were above my head.

“Seeing as you like this so much…” he drawled as he slipped the bow tie around my wrists and knotted it. 

My wrists locked together beneath the satin bow that had been around Harry’s neck just moments ago. The bind was tight enough for me to feel my pulse tapping against my skin, though not tight enough to cut off the circulation to my fingers. Harry’s body came to perch at my side and he slid his hand over my stomach as he bent down to whisper in my ear.

“For the record, it looks much better on you.”

I felt his lips smirk against my ear as he spoke; fingertips teasing my warm skin back and forth slowly.

Something moved in my periphery and I instantly snapped my head to the half open door.

“Eyes,” Harry ordered as he used his thumb and forefinger on my chin to turn my attention back to him. “I want them on me.”

“How long have they been there for?” I whispered, only loud enough for Harry’s ears.

He glanced over to the door before looking back at me and smirking.

“People have been peering in ever since I had you bent over the arm of this chair…”

I struggled to keep my eyes on Harry. I was desperate to look towards the door and uncover our mystery voyeurs.

“Shall we play?”

Harry’s lips met mine and I nodded. I felt liberated through my lack of identity. Daring. Uninhibited. Hot, wet flesh passed my jaw and travelled down my neck; hand continuing to brush over my tight abdomen, building pressure throughout the lower half of my body. He kissed the dip between my collar bones. And again, so softly. His curls brushed over my neck and I squirmed beneath his touch. My attention was torn between the delicate work of his lips and his hand.

He didn’t miss an inch of skin as he travelled down my body. His lips brushed and kissed over my breasts and ribs, all over my stomach whilst his hand teased the insides of my legs; from the tops of my thighs to my knees, just above the line of my stockings. He shifted himself so that his knees were either side of my feet, allowing his lips to move better across my hips and the very bottom of my abdomen. I tilted my head to watch him. As he sponged wet kisses over my skin, his hands came up to my breasts to caress them; squeezing and kneading them beneath his palms. His lips met the line of my pubic bone, just above my underwear and I raised my hips towards him, inching my legs open to welcome him there.

“The more you spread your legs,” Harry breathed hotly over my skin, “the longer I’ll tease you for.”

He pulled my skin between his teeth and simultaneously pinched my nipples hard, causing my back to arch from the sofa as a dull pain shot through me. His name left my lips with a desperate mewl and I shuddered at his wicked mercy. 

“But you already knew that, didn’t you?”

I wanted more of him. My body was alight with pleasure. He pressed the flat of his tongue against my flesh and used it to tease and wet my skin as he journeyed back upwards, until his lips were back on mine. Harry was gentle, but I was hot and needy. He let me indulge in him for a moment before my hands came from above my head to wrap around his neck and pull him in. He sat up immediately and smirked down at me as my tied hands missed him and landed on my stomach.

“Am I going to have to tie those to something?”

“I want to touch you,” I whispered, trapped between his muscular legs.

“But we’re only just getting started,” Harry teased with eyes now almost as black as the mask across his face.

Another movement stole my attention from Harry and I instinctively flicked my eyes to the now wide open door. More eyes. I looked into the eyes of a man and woman in the time that it took for Harry’s hand to turn my cheek. They were watching my body respond and weaken to Harry’s touch. Watching me lose control.

“I think it’d be best to close those eye holes, don’t you?”. 

“Harry-”

My voice was barely a whisper as darkness overcame me. For a moment I forgot that I was on show for eyes other than Harry’s. I longed for his touch, his hands, his kiss. Him. And then his hands were on me, untying my wrists and sitting me upright. He tied them again, though this time behind my back. Harry pulled me into his lap and I sat with my legs either side of his, back pressed against his warm chest with my hands trapped between us. He began to caress the front of my body with his hands. I felt both relaxed and aroused and I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, clutching his shirt between my fingertips as his hands smoothed over the insides of my thighs.

“People are watching you,” he whispered into my ear. “Admiring you.”

Through my blindness, I turned my cheek towards him and searched for his lips. I could feel his eyes on me. I could feel other eyes on me; hear the soft lull of whispers coming from the doorway.

“I don’t think you realise how beautiful you are.”

My heart was pounding so heavily against my chest and as he closed the space between us, he began moving his finger over the crotch of my underwear. I was wet; I could feel it as the material slid over my flesh. His knees held my legs apart as I shifted restlessly in his lap, teasing me through the flimsy layer of black silk. I heard the creak of the door and gasped as Harry’s hand slipped beneath my underwear; middle finger stroking so slowly between my cleft. He broke our kiss and I dropped my head back against his shoulder as he pushed the tip of his finger inside of me.

“Can you hear how wet you are?”

I hummed nonchalantly, mind clouded with pleasure.

“So can everybody else.”

I moaned and moved against him as his left hand secured me to his chest.

“More,” I breathed out.

“Another finger?”

“Mm, yes.”

“Hm, I don’t know…” he paused for a moment and I could feel the smirk of his lips against my hot cheek. “Ask me again.”

He wanted me to beg him. He wanted people to see how wanton I could be. He wanted everybody to see how much I craved him. And I did.

“Please,” I whined. “Touch me. Fuck me.”

He moved his legs apart; parting mine even more so.

“So needy,” he whispered as another finger teased my entrance. 

I groaned frustratedly and pressed my bound hands against his crotch as much as I could, touching him through his suit trousers. Though my palms were flat against one another, I could feel how hard he was; hot and firm beneath the material. I wanted to tease him; to rile him up. To have him abandon his excruciating tease and fuck me with the same desperation that I was feeling.

“Behave,” he spoke into my ear with a touch of amusement to his voice.

I pushed down harder, rougher; squirming in his lap as I tried to create a hot friction between us.

“I’ll tell you what,” he began as he slowly began to ease his two middle fingers inside of me. “If you can undo my trousers with your hands tied, I’ll let you feel me properly.”

I tried to turn my wrists out to give my fingers better access, but my hands were trapped securely between Harry’s body and the weight of my own. He began sliding his fingers in and out of me, distracting my efforts to tease him. I moved with him, grinding my hips as my hands strained against the bow tie. With a stroke of luck, I managed to slide my hips forwards enough to give my hands room to move. I teased Harry’s button between my fingers; fumbling as he withdrew his fingers from me and moved to my swollen clit. He drew slow, firm clockwise circles around the aching bundle of nerves and I shook and whimpered as I felt my climax burning right in the pit of my stomach. He kept quiet; his hot breath falling down my neck and across my shoulder as I worked his button and zip blindly, until my fingers were pressed against the material of his boxers.

I squeezed his length between my fingers and he exhaled sharply, slipping his fingers back inside of me and pulling firmly against my g-spot. My whole body jerked and I lost myself in his touch. He wrapped his arms around me and stood up, then turned me to face him. In darkness, I was disorientated. My surroundings were nothing more than a faint fingerprint upon my memory. I couldn’t remember which side of the room the desk with the atlas was on and I wasn’t sure whether the curtains were pale or dark blue. Quiet voices. Mumbling. Shuffling. They were on this side of the door; I could feel it. And then I could feel Harry’s body against mine; breathing softly into my ear.

“Seeing as your hands have been so unchaste tonight,” he whispered. “I want you to use your mouth only.”

I turned my cheek, holding completely still as his breath washed over my face and his fingertips teased the tops of my thighs. I nodded and let his hands lower my body to the floor so that my knees were on the carpet with my hands still tied behind my back. He stood before me with my back to the door; I could tell by the faint movements coming from behind me. His warmth surrounded me as I knelt before him, bound and blinded, lips parted as I waited for him to fill me.

He held my hair out of my face with one hand whilst the other came around the back of my head and he pulled me forwards slightly, though not enough to throw me off balance. His hot flesh touched my lips and I could taste him instantly. I rolled my tongue over the wet head, once, twice, letting him guide me on to him. He was both salty and sweet; so satisfyingly hot and full in my mouth. I could smell his musky scent as I took him in deeper, using my tongue to trace and feel him. I wondered if I looked like a whore on display with Harry’s cock deep inside of my mouth and my legs parted. Or a faithful submissive obeying the instruction of her Master. Or perhaps simply a girl pleasuring her partner because she wanted to and because she enjoyed it. I was masked; unknown. Our relationship was whatever they perceived it to be. It was for their eyes and minds to decide. But it didn’t matter whether they thought I was his whore or his soul mate. It made no difference to mine and Harry’s relationship. I felt sexually liberated. I felt like we were showing others how well we’d come to know one another; mentally and physically. It was a display of both comfort and trust. On reflection, Harry had never directly exposed me to the eyes of others, nor himself. Those watching hadn’t been allowed to look into my eyes. His hand had covered my modesty for the entirety of his tease, and as I knelt before him now, I remained hidden by my underwear. I knew that people would be able to see the mark of Harry’s hand brandished across my cheek. Those were Harry’s ways of saying here is her body but her body is mine.

I counted seven heavy beats of my heart as he held me down on him; right to the back of my throat. 

“That’s it,” Harry whispered just loud enough for me to hear. “Hold me there.”

I heard a woman’s voice mutter what a good little girl I was being. Both hers and Harry’s words made my heart race and I sucked him greedily. He thrust his hips forwards and I gagged loudly, to which he ran his thumb gently along my jaw, as if soothing me. If it weren’t for the mask over my eyes, I knew that my eyes would be watering and spilling from the desperate assault to my mouth. His fingers wound through my hair tightly and he pulsed hotly in my mouth; dripping on to my tongue and giving me a taste of the orgasm to come.

I desperately wanted to use my hands. I wanted to caress his thighs and tease his balls; feel his muscles tense and quiver beneath my palms. As my lips moved to the head of his cock, he bent down and slid his hands over my shoulders, before hooking them beneath my arms and pulling me to my feet. Blood rushed to my head and I stumbled. Harry caught my body and it wasn’t more than a few seconds before I was back on his lap, though this time straddling him with a knee either side of his waist, chest to chest.

“Breathe,” he encouraged.

I could feel each gentle inhalation and exhalation that moved through his lungs. He smoothed his warm hands over my hips.

“Are people still watching?”

“Yes,” he whispered.

His cock stood firmly against my pubis. He was still dressed; trousers only undone at the fly and shirt still on. 

“Are you going to fuck me?”

He leant forwards and pressed his lips to mine, though not giving me his tongue.

“Not yet,” he smirked as he slid one hand up my back whilst the other moved between my legs. “Not with my dick, anyway.”

I dropped my forehead to his as he began building my climax once again; alternating between moving his fingers inside of me and over my clit. I lost count of the times that I moaned his name through breathless sighs. My hips were moving fervidly on their own accord and he held his fingers rigid and still as I used them for my pleasure. With his other hand, he spanked my backside with another sharp and loud slap.

“Are you fucking my fingers in front of all these people, Emilia?”

“I’m close,” I breathed out. 

“How close?”

I dropped my lips to his neck as my lower region began to twist and tighten.

“So close. I want you.”

Harry snapped his fingers and a few seconds later, I could make out the sound of a door closing. 

“Alone,” he whispered into the new silence. “Your orgasm is for my eyes and my eyes only.”

I didn’t have time to speak or ask questions. His fingers continued to twist and turn inside of me, pumping harder and faster until I lost it completely and came into his hand. My underwear was as wet as his warm flesh and I was certain that I’d come right down past his knuckles. I didn’t move for what felt like minutes and he held me close as I panted short and sharp breaths, shivering against him until my mind came to. His hands came either side of my face and he opened the peep holes to my mask. I blinked a few times as I adjusted to the light of the room and then turned my head over my shoulders to see the closed door; nobody in the room apart from the two of us. His fingers pulled on the knot at my wrists and freed me within seconds; holding my hands and bringing them over his chest. I slowly began to unbutton his shirt to reveal hot and clammy skin beneath. As he shrugged it from his arms, I took advantage of my free hands and pushed them through his hair before sliding them over his shoulders and down his tense chest. 

“Why did they leave when you clicked your fingers?”

“One click rule. The club practises it. One click and everybody has to leave the room.”

I was still breathless and dazed and kept quiet as I took a few moment to process everything that had just happened.

“Would you have had sex with me in front of them if I asked you to?”

He thought for a moment.

“Yes…”

“But…” I encouraged and he smiled.

“I like to watch, and I enjoyed watching you just then. But I’d rather have you for myself.”

Harry’s cock twitched against my skin, drawing attention to its rigid shaft and dark pink head. I gauged his reaction as my hand slid past his stomach; eyes set firmly on mine as I teased the line of hair from his navel to his pubes.

“I promise not to tie your hands back up,” his lips kinked and I breathed out a laugh, lightly moving my fingertips over the head of his erect cock. “I think I’ve teased you enough, don’t you?”

I hummed in affirmation as my fingers teased his hot, swollen flesh.

“Though I do believe I said I’d fuck you if you begged me hard enough…”

I leant forwards and pressed my lips to his.

“Please,” I whispered.

My hand moved down his shaft and then back to the top where I squeezed the swollen glans. His breathing shifted, but his body was still yet to betray his mind. He still had control and he was still going to hold on to his wicked promise.

“I think you can do better than that.”

“Please fuck me,” I continued to speak against his lips, rubbing my thumb over his wet slit. “Harry,” my voice was so soft. “Please. Fuck me.”

He spread his palms over my backside and smirked.

“Why do you want me to fuck you, Emilia?”

“Because I love the way you feel inside of me,” I whispered against his lips, increasing the flick of my wrist. “Like no one else ever has.”

His breaths came out in hot fans from his nose as he pursed his lips together. 

“Or will,” he growled.

He pushed my shoes from my feet so that they fell to the floor and stood up with me; holding my legs around his waist. His lips came down on to mine with vehement force as he strode forwards until my back collided with the wall and my body was suspended between his and the cool plaster. I pressed my fingers roughly into his back as I struggled to draw breath. His trousers were still on; held up by the smooth curve of his backside.

“I’ve had my eye on this spot of the wall for a while.”

His tone was hoarse and desperate and he lifted me higher so that he could position himself beneath me. He pulled my underwear to the side and pushed forwards, gliding between my wet flesh. As he did, the head of his cock nudged my anus and I gasped loudly; muscles contracting at the foreign sensation.

“One day,” he smirked, before flexing his hips backwards and finding my entrance. “But right now…”

He held my gaze as he lowered me on to him; so slowly that I could feel him stretching me inch by inch until I was wholly impaled. He held my body and thrust upwards with such force that I lost my breath. I swore loudly. I was helpless; walls still tight and sensitive from my first orgasm. He took my right hand in his, and then my left, holding them either side of my head as he used his thighs and hips to support my weight.

His drive was hard and relentless; charged by the lethal combination of intense arousal and pent up anger from earlier on. I could see the rage in his eyes. I could feel it as he knocked against the pit of my stomach, over and over, so deep that I screamed. I squeezed his hands as hot and heavy breaths passed between us. 

“Yes, there,” I encouraged and he fucked me harder and faster; suffocating me with his kiss.

He let go of my hands and his own came beneath my thighs as the wall left my back and he carried me over to the desk in the corner of the room. Our lips never broke contact; not even as he lowered my back to the polished surface and my legs locked around his waist. I held on to the edge of the desk as his hips knocked frantically against mine, whispering his name into his ear and against his lips as our bodies collided.

He took my hands in his once more and held them either side of my head. 

“You’re so fucking perfect,” he whispered before kissing me hard. “Will you come for me?”

“Yes,” I breathed out sharply.

“I’m going to come so hard and deep inside of you.”

“Yes,” I whined. “Take me.”

He closed the space between us and pressed his lips to mine, holding my hands tightly as he panted into our kiss. I squeezed Harry’s hands and he squeezed mine harder; struggling to hold himself up as our bodies gave into one another and we both came.

Harry’s body lay atop mine, breathless and trembling. I’d never felt him shake so hard. His back was hot and slick with sweat as I held him close; faces just inches apart as we remained as one. His hand moved to the side of my face and slowly pushed my mask from my head, before doing the same with his own and revealing his naked eyes to me. He smiled down at me. Not a wry or wicked smile, but one of genuine contentedness. He looked like he wanted to say something, and I continued to look in his eyes as his mouth ends flickered. But he didn’t have to say anything. I knew what it was because I felt it too. I could feel his heart thumping wildly against his chest. I could see it in his eyes.

I sighed as Harry withdrew from me, leaving me feeling both stretched and empty. His orgasm soon followed; running warm down my centre and to the mahogany table. Harry looked at me as he rolled one of my stockings from my leg and used it to clean up our mess. I was too exhausted to move; laid bare upon the desk as Harry tucked himself away and buttoned his trousers back up.

“Lie with me,” he whispered softly into my ear.

I nodded and he slid his hands beneath my back and carried me over to the chaise lounge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.5K 44
‟ Power belongs to none , darling , only to those who take it ; and fortunately , I just happen to know my way about it." ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾...
168K 5.7K 52
Harry wants answers and is tired of not getting them. So he writes to the only one who might give him those answers. None other then the dark lord. B...
25.2K 531 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
2.9K 575 38
"Life out there is a wilderness, humans are animals, if you are weak you get eaten alive." (Completed)