My King COMPLETED [Kageyama X...

Bởi KuroNekoette

The art used for my cover does not belong to me and if you are the artist and do not want me to use it, pleas... Xem Thêm

chapter 1- Volleyball
chapter 2- Shower
chapter 3- Warmth
note
chapter 4- Cat and Crow
chapter 5- Sleepy
chapter 6- The Ring
chapter 7- Family Matter
chapter 8- Awkward
chapter 9- Sick
chapter 10- New Girl
chapter 11- Hinata Told Him
chapter 12- Yeet
chapter 13- Love
chapter 14- Hopeless
CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 1
CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 2
chapter 15- Stalking
chapter 16- she's finally gone
chapter 17- Back Together
chapter 18- More Problems
chapter 19- More girls.
chapter 20- Female Hinata Shoyo
chapter 21- Tokyo
chapter 22- Back
chapter 23- Hinata's Birthday
chapter 24- Choices
chapter 25- new school
chapter 26- Running away from home
chapter 27- Kageyama
chapter 28-
chapter 29- Memories
chapter 30- Back at Karasuno
chapter 31-Remembering
chapter 32- I still love you
bonus chapter - Five Years Later
A/N

KAGEYAMA'S BIRTHDAY

38.6K 1K 2.4K
Bởi KuroNekoette

Kageyama Tobio

Bored at home, I just sat on my sofa, playing a mobile game. I woke up early and I couldn't sleep. I wanted to fall Hinata, but decided it wasn't the best choice since he was probably sleeping.

That moment, I received a text from him :

Kageyama I have a surprise, come to the bus stop to meet me.

Surprised that Hinata could wake up so early, I changed my clothes and wore my coat, it was pretty cold outside.

I walked quickly to the bus stop to see Hinata in a ball of clothing and was carrying a bag filled with something. And a small potted plant.

"Kageyama! Come on, I got a surprise for you. " Hinata said excitedly, before bounding off towards where would be a park.

I jogged to keep up, confused. Why was Hinata carrying a potted plant? Where are we going?

"Oi, Dumbass, why do you have a potted plant? "

"I'll tell you when we get there." Hinata said happily. I didnt get why he was so happy. What's so special about a potted plant.

We walked across the park and came to the forested area and surprisingly, Hinata continued and walked into the forest. I grabbed Hinata by the hair to stop him.

"Hinata! There's like wild boars in there! And what if we get lost?" I asked him.

"Ow, Ow, let go," I let go and he said, "don't worry, I know the way, I've been here before. "

He continued into the forest and I followed him, I didnt have much of a choice, I was worried he would do something stupid and get lost.

Five minutes in and I think we are lost.

"It should be here... " he muttered, looking like he was about to panic.

Great, that pretty much confirms my suspicions. We are lost.

Just as I was about to give him another hair pulling session, I he seemed to have noticed something and said, "there! " before running forwards.

"Oi, wait for me! " I shouted before catching up.

He came up to a huge rock with a red arrow pointing right. It was pretty big and seemed to indicate something was on our right.

Hinata continued on and we came to a clearing. It seemed like a pretty peaceful spot. There were only occasional cars that passed by on a bridge that was about as tall as a tree. Not many people could have known about this place, there was nothing but forest. Opposite the bridge was just more forest. There wasn't any shops or houses nearby. It was a really peaceful but lonely spot, I could hear the rustling of leaves and birds chirping and the faint sound of a nearby stream.

Hinata put down his bag and begun taking stuff out, and they were really odd items. A small shovel, a watering can, fertilizer, a lock and key.

"Hinata, why'd you bring this kinda stuff? " I asked.

"Oh... Because I thought we could plant the chokeberry here this year on your birthday and make this our little secret spot and next year, we could eat the berries. " Hinata said, picking up the shovel and walking to a sunny spot.

It was my birthday?

"Hinata, what's the date? "

"22 December. "

It was my birthday. Hinata remembered even if I didn't. It was the first time since junior high for someone to celebrate my birthday.

"Come help plant this thing! " Hinata said, waving me over.

I smiled and walked over to help. Hinata told me to remove the plant from the pot and I had no idea how to do it, but in the end, I managed to. Somehow.

"Put it in the hole! " he said, pointing at a hole he dug in the ground. For a moment I thought of something else and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, even if i didn't show it.

We covered the roots with soil and Hinata picked up the bag of fertilizers and opened it. We put some around the plant, not too much since Hinata said so.

Hinata put some water from his bottle into the watering can and passed it to me.

"It's your birthday! You do it! " he said.

I took the watering can and watered the soil around the plant.

"So... We are done! We can come together at least once a week to take care of the plant! " Hinata said.

"Yeah... I think we can do that. "

"One more thing... " Hinata picked up the lock and key. It liked any lock you'd use to lock your metal doors. The letters K+H were carved into it sloppily, it seemed like Hinata did it himself.

"What's this?" I asked.

"this is a love lock, we find somewhere to lock it, to signify that we will love each other forever. " Hinata said happily, giving it to me.

"Isn't this the lock you use at home? " I asked.

Hinata grinned sheepishly, "yeah, but my parents found it hard to unlock so they didn't use it anymore... So I just took it and decided to use it for this instead."

I didnt know if I should be happy or mad. I went over to the bridge and found a fence to put it on.

"Here? "I asked.

"that's fine. "

I hooked it onto the fence and closed it. Hinata came with the key and locked it and checked if it would come off.

"There, done. Now, where do we put this key? " he asked.

"How about burying it? " I suggested.

"That reminds me... " he ran back to his bag and pulled out a box, he opened it and there were orange and blue papers, and two pens, "a time capsule! I thought if maybe we got into a fight and got really angry at each other... We could come here and dig it out to read each others notes. Or maybe after a few years, we could come to dig it out. "

I shrugged, it was an alright idea. He passed me a pen and the blue paper. He took the orange ones.

After a few minutes of scribbling, we were done and we put it back into the box. We dug a hole and put the box into it, we dug a seperate hole to bury the key.

"There, we are done. Kageyama, Happy Birthday." he looked up at me and grinned happily.

So cute...

I blushed and turned away. I wanted one more thing from him.

"Hinata, I want one more thing. "

"What is it? "

"Kiss me. "

He looked at me, confused, "we always do that. "

"I want you to kiss me, not me to kiss you, you know. " I explained.

"Oh... " he came up to me and tip-toed, but he was still too short to reach me, "bend down a bit! "

"Nah. "

He looked at me with the challenge-accepted look. He jumped up trying to kiss me, put he would miss. He tried clinging onto me, but he was still to short. A few minutes more, he did what he would do when he was angry. Jump around and yell.

"Kageyama!!! Bend down a little!! " he yelled.

I didnt do anything, just grinning like an idiot watching Hinata being cute. He gave me the im-going-to-kill-you look and pulled me down by the collar, I didnt expect it, so I didn't resist.

And he kissed me. He leaned onto me, making me take a few steps backwards and I backed against a tree, I slid down slightly to make the kissing easier.

We pulled apart after minutes and I said, "you are pretty aggressive for a small boy. "

He grinned, "you don't like it? "

"Nah it was good. "

He beamed at me and I blushed, he leaned in for more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGEYAMA , YOU HANDSOME, CUTE AND HOT BLUEBERRY!!!!!!! 1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

HERE ARE A FEW FAN ART ITS NOT REALLY NICE BUT MEH

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

270K 5.4K 11
Kageyama can no longer focus around Hinata because of his unspoken feelings, and his volleyball suffers for it-so Hinata agrees to do absolutely anyt...
206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
18.7K 443 14
Iwaizumi realises one day that he's fallen for his best friend Oikawa Tooru but tries desperately to hide it. what he doesn't know is that his friend...
197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...