The Primrose Thrills (Harry S...

By harryonce

"Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained" - William Blake More

The Primrose Thrills (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 5 (2)
Part 6
Part 6 (2)
Part 7
Part 7 (2)
Part 8
Part 9
Part 9 (2)
Part 10
Part 10 (2)
Part 11
Part 11 (2)
Part 12
Part 13

Part 8 (2)

10.7K 73 0
By harryonce

Harry and I arrived back at my flat just before half 2 in the morning. We’d stayed in the club for one more drink before we decided to leave. Even though the car journey was spent in silence with our concentration on the orange blur of streetlamps outside, Harry had held my hand for the entire time, squeezing and brushing his thumb over the top of my palm.

The car dropped us off just outside of my flat and the air was harsh on the exposed parts of my skin as we briskly walked along the pavement and to the main entrance. Once inside, we walked straight through to my bedroom. The air inside of my flat was thick and warm and hugged my cold flesh.

Whilst Harry was in the bathroom, I pulled out babydoll that he’d bought me from its box. I hadn’t touched it since I’d first tried it on. I wanted Harry to see it on me the first time I wore it properly. I pulled my dress over my head and slipped my knickers off before I carefully draped the silk material over my head and onto my body. The silk was soothing over my sore skin and it felt good to finally let it breathe from the clinging of my dress. I turned around so that my back was facing the mirror and lifted the hem up to my hips; studying the marks upon my flesh. The lacerations brushed in thin crimson lines over each of my cheeks, purpling in places. I brushed my fingertips over them. They were sore to touch but I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel the heat radiating from my raised skin. I wanted to remember how I’d felt in that room; not just for tonight, but for many nights to come.

I grabbed some moisturiser from my dressing table and soothed it over my raw flesh; sucking in breath as the cool lotion fought with the heated area. All I could think about was the fire in Harry’s eyes as I handed him the crop. How the leather felt over my skin… and between my legs as it brought me to orgasm. Once I’d rubbed all of the lotion in, I let the material drop back down over my backside. I switched on the fairy lights that weaved through the head of my bed and stood patiently at the foot of my bed, waiting for Harry to finish in the bathroom.

As the door opened, Harry stopped in his tracks; eyes wide and lips parted. He made a noise that sounded as if his words had caught in his throat and my heart accelerated into a frenzy of palpitations as his eyes fell upon mine.

“Wow.”

His voice was barely as whisper. Heat rushed through me, particularly noticeable upon my cheeks and chest. The fire in his eyes that I’d seen earlier on was still there, though possessed with a much gentler desire.

Without breaking our stare, Harry closed the door behind him and took slow steps towards me. My fingertips were curled into my palms and I shifted ever so slightly on the balls of my feet. I was nervous and I wasn’t entirely sure why. I wondered whether I looked anything like he’d undoubtedly imagined; whether the delicate silk skimmed my frame as he’d expected when choosing the babydoll. Only an exquisite mind could have such exquisite taste. He stood tall above me, still dressed in his black t-shirt and jeans. He wasn’t largely built, but the broadness of his shoulders and the bulge of his arm muscles made me feel so safe. So small. I fingered the hem of his t-shirt and he instantly pulled it off of him by the shoulders. I’d been right when I’d blindly touched him a few days ago. His muscles were more defined than when I’d last seen him, though not to the point of protruding beneath his skin. I brushed my index finger down the line of hair just beneath his navel and a shaky exhalation passed his lips, which then curved into a small smile when I looked up at him.

His hands came either side of my hips, ghosting over the material as if he were too scared to touch me. I was bruised, but I was far from broken. I moved my fingers over his hands and held them against my waist. They were so big that the tips of his fingers almost met at the back. With feather-light strokes, he began caressing the tampered skin over my backside and the tops of my thighs. I exhaled sharply with a smile, and he slowly lowered his lips to mine. His kiss was an instant distraction; so tender. I slid Harry’s belt from its buckle and undid his jeans. As he stepped from them, he breathed a sigh of relief against my lips. His hands moved up my back and he carefully lowered me to the sheets below; covering my body with his.

We kissed slowly; indulgently. One hand moved in my hair whilst the other held my waist. Mine explored the contours of his shoulder blades and the curve of his backside. Breathlessly, his lips came from mine and I helped him to remove his boxers. It was the first time I’d seen his naked body since he’d gone away and it was more satisfying than my mind could ever have recalled. I reached between us and brushed my fingertips over his hard shaft, savouring the softness and the warmth of his skin beneath my palm. He regarded me with dark, affectionate eyes; slowly rocking his hips towards my touch.

I increased the pressure of my hold and his eyes fluttered shut. I loved how he felt in my hand; how quickly he’d come undone. Then again, it wasn’t really that quickly. He’d been holding himself since the beginning of the evening. The self-control that he was able to exert was a turn on in itself.

A series of hot breaths and sharp sighs slipped between his lips as I worked his shaft slowly. As he closed them over mine, I moved my legs either side of his waist and his body came on top of me. Even with the thin silk between us, I could still feel the brush of his warm skin over my nipples. I began to pull the hem up over my stomach and he clasped his hand over mine; breathing heavily as he smiled against my lips.

“Leave it on.”

I breathed out a laugh and he kissed me again. Slightly harder, though still soft. He groaned into my mouth as I rolled my hips towards him, flexing his own hips backwards so that his cock slipped between my legs. His brow furrowed as he glanced between us and began teasing me with the very tip; so hot against my wet flesh. I couldn’t get enough of him. Not just his body. Him. I wanted everything about him.

He paused for a moment and I felt him right there; where I’d been longing to feel him for what had felt like an eternity. His eyes sparkled with a look that I couldn’t quite work out. It was a look that stirred something deep inside of me; something that squeezed my heart and warmed my insides.

I smiled and pushed his hair from his face. “What?”

A short and breathy laugh passed his lips as his eyes continued to flicker back and forth over mine. He moved his hand up the side of my body; holding me just above my waist.

“I want to make love to you,” he whispered.

His words held my tongue captive as my heart swelled against my chest and my breathing momentarily ceased. He looked down at me with vulnerable eyes and I could feel his heart pounding. I wasn’t sure whether it was nerves or anticipation. Or perhaps it was some other feeling causing his heart to react in such a way. But I was sure that my own heart was beating just as fast as his was; faster than I could remember it ever beating. I felt nervous again, but not with unease. I felt adored. I felt like I really meant something to him. My eyelids fluttered shut for a moment as he nudged himself at my entrance, slipping the very tip of himself inside of me before withdrawing to where he was before. Even then, I could feel the stretch from his brief entry and it left me yearning restlessly for a satisfaction that was about to come. His breath was heavy and uneven on my face; hot and minty from brushing his teeth. I knew that if I lifted my head from the pillow, my lips would find his almost instantly.

As his fingertips continued to brush over my side, I opened my eyes up to him, enraptured. He gauged the look on my face and the firm line of his lips softened. They were so pink and smooth; full of promise as his tongue swept between them and the pads of his fingers pressed harder into my skin.

He kissed me as he filled me right to my core. I could feel every inch of his body on mine as he hit all of the deep spots that he’d come to know. Rhythmic and deliberate strokes had me moaning his name in sheer delight, over and over. Everything else around us was so still that I could hear the slick wetness that moved between us with each penetration. I could even hear the sticky pull of his clammy skin on mine. Each time he breathed out my name, I came that little bit closer to falling apart.

As we came, our bodies shook against one another; a fusion of hot skin and wildly beating hearts. Up until that point, I hadn’t thought that it was possible for two people that weren’t in love to make love, but Harry and I had done so with complete affection for one another. Perhaps one day we would make love in the true sense of the word.

But for now, with my back against his chest as we lay there in quiet bliss, this was enough.

-

I awoke to an empty bed. The bright white light of the drab day sliced through the gap down the centre of the curtains and I noticed small beards of rain meandering down the glass pane. As I stretched my hands out in front of me, I could smell Harry on my sheets and his side of the bed was still warm. I pushed myself up on to my elbows and wearily glanced around the room. His jeans and t-shirt were still in a pile at the end of my bed and I breathed as quietly as possible as I sat still and tried to listen for any noise in the flat that might give him away.

I walked through to the living room to see Harry in the kitchen. He was facing the window as the kettle steamed, humming a tune that I couldn’t decipher. As he reached up to the cupboard and pulled a mug out, his spine arched and his shoulder muscles flexed beneath his skin. He’d slipped on the black briefs that he was wearing yesterday and they clung nicely to his hips and backside; just about covering the crescent of his muscular arse. I’d always been aware of how steadfast his thighs were, but seeing them bare against the white cupboards had my pulse racing. They were firm and supple, and as I’d come to know, they were powerful enough to knock the breath right from you. They were the thighs of a man that could hold you up against a wall without even wavering.

I coughed and he spun around to face me with wide eyes.

“Morning,” I smiled as I stood before him; still dressed in the babydoll that I’d fallen asleep in. 

He smiled back at me as his eyes quickly skimmed over my body.

“Hey.”

I didn’t think I’d ever get used to his morning voice. It was always so thick and gravelly; only just loud enough for me to hear. As I reached for a cup of my own, I made sure that my body pressed against his. Despite the cold weather outside, his skin radiated heat. He had the kind of warmth that made me want to be close to him; sat between his legs with his hands around my waist. I fell back from my tiptoes to the heels of my feet and placed my cup on the side next to the one he’d already set out for himself. As I did, his hands slithered around my waist and held me still against him, so that my thighs and waist were pressed against his. In the time that it took him to kiss me, his fingertips had already moved beneath the material of my babydoll and were grazing over the skin of my warm backside. I winced and clasped my finger around his wrists.

“How sore are you?”

“Quite,” I laughed breathily as heat surged to my tender skin.

He held his hands there as he looked at me tentatively.

“Will you show me?”

I nodded and turned around so that I was bent over slightly with my hands on the kitchen top counter. Harry pushed the material up and over my skin and I could feel his eyes on me; studying my flesh. I wondered whether it looked any different to how it did last night; whether the pinks were still viciously vibrant or whether they’d faded and turned into a sea of pale purples and blues. He pressed his lips to the nook between my neck and shoulder and let the material fall free.

“We need to put something on that,” he whispered against my skin. “Come on.”

Harry reappeared from my room with the same bottle of lotion I’d used the night before. I followed him to the sofa and as he sat down, he carefully pulled my body on to his lap so that I was laying across him with my stomach over his thighs. I used a cushion in front of me to prop my head up and had my legs out straight and relaxed on the other side of him.

“What are you doing today?” I mumbled as his warm hands smoothed over my skin.

He hummed. “That depends on what you’re doing.”

I tensed my cheeks and dug my fingers into the cushion as he moved over a particularly sensitive spot.

“Nothing, I don’t think.”

“Then I’m doing nothing with you.”

I lifted my head from the cushion and looked up at him.

“You’re not busy today?”

He looked amused by my surprise.

“Nope.”

His eyes flickered between mine and the skin his hands were working on, and I knew that he wanted to concentrate on my flesh. I knew that he was somewhat sadistically excited by the marks, just as I had been the night before. I could feel his excitement; waking against my side. I lay my cheek back down to the pillow and his hands continued to soothe and caress my skin, occasionally venturing over my hips and the base of my spine.

“That feels good,” I murmured.

“Mm?”

“Mm yes.”

He exhaled deeply and continued to brush over my skin, gradually moving lower until his fingertips were teasing me between my cheeks. I raised my hips and turned my legs out ever so slightly, and as I did, he pushed his thumb inside of me; no more than a centimetre or so. As I hummed satisfactorily, he moved my hair from my neck and lowered his lips to my ear.

“Sit up for me.”

I turned in his lap and he pulled me up so that my back was resting against his left arm with his right positioned between my legs, as if cradling me. I moved one hand behind his neck as his lips came down on to mine, whilst the other held on to the top of his hand that was stroking skilfully between my legs. He ran his finger along my centre until he’d drawn my wetness all over. I moaned into his mouth as his middle and ring finger pushed my flesh apart and entered me right to his knuckles. If he wore a ring, it would be completely hidden from the human eye; embedded in my wet flesh. My breaths came out short and fast as he held them there; curved firmly upwards against my g-spot whilst his thumb drew gentle circles over my clitoris. I kissed him and he kissed me back; small open-mouthed kisses, which gradually became more heated. Harry’s fingers began to mirror the fervent nature of our lips and I bucked my hips against his palm as he pulled upwards against my g-spot with quick come hither motions. 

“Let me feel you,” I whispered weakly against his lips.

“How do you want to feel me?”

He continued to stroke my hot flesh with his fingers as he spoke, which made it increasingly difficult for me to get my words out. I thanked God that I was lying down, because my legs were trembling and spasming unstoppably and I knew that they’d be no use to me standing up. The way that he’d worked my g-spot made sure that the entire lower half of my body was almost completely redundant. 

“Inside of me,” I murmured against his open lips.

A deep groan vibrated in his throat and it was clear that he had no intention of waiting around. He withdrew his fingers from me, before pulling me up so that my back was to his chest with a leg either side of his. Even with the majority of my weight resting on his thighs, my feet could barely touch the floor. 

“Arms up,” he whispered into my ear as his fingers carefully pinched the straps of my babydoll and he pulled it up and over my head in one swift movement. I turned my face to kiss him and his hands moved all over my body; from my breasts to the insides of my thighs. 

“I love that you have the body of a woman,” he murmured against my lips as his palms traced the silhouette of my thighs and hips. “You make it so easy for me to want you.”

His hand reached between us as he pushed his boxers to his thighs, before holding his shaft in his hand and positioning it right at my entrance. I sank down on to him with a low moan, impaled; nothing but the sound of his heavy breathing in my ear. His hands found my waist and he began to thrust upwards quickly. I knew that the whole thing would be over in minutes. It was the kind of sex that I’d been craving when we were last in my flat; with my back pressed against the wall of the hallway. Skin on skin. Hot, desperate and uninhibited.

I held my left arm around his neck and he leant forwards and sucked my nipple into his mouth, maintaining his firm and steady thrusts. With my weight on him and no leverage to push myself from the ground, his penetration was hard and deep; constantly hitting me right in the pit of my stomach. I turned my face towards him and his lips caught mine. Our kiss was wet and mismatched; lips open as our tongues and heavy breaths collided. As my back arched from him, he moved his hands to my ribcage to hold me up; fingers so long that they reached right around to my breasts.

I shut my eyes and tipped my head back as he rubbed against that oh so sweet spot over and over again.Even though I was on top, he was topping from the bottom, controlling my body above his, and I whined pathetically as he suddenly stilled inside of me, sliding his hand beneath my right thigh.

“Put your feet on to the sofa,” he breathed heavily, and I let him guide my right leg so that my toes were curled over the edge of the seat.

He did the same with the opposite leg and pulled my body flush against his. With my knees spread and the majority of my weight on my ankles, I placed my other arm over the back of the sofa. Harry supported my waist and began to thrust upwards again. In the new position, I could feel his entire length moving within me; right from tip to base.

“Fuck,” Harry cursed through clenched teeth. 

I could tell by the strain to his voice that he was close. It was one of the rare occasions when Harry completely let go and was quick to lose control of his own body. I pressed my lips to his once more. I wanted to feel him coming undone in my mouth, as well as inside of me. I wanted to catch each breathless sigh and strained groan. I purposely contracted my muscles around him and he let out a guttural groan. I did it again, and again, enjoying the noises that were passing from his mouth to mine.

Our lips parted and I took a moment to watch his face. His eyelids were heavy from the furrow of his brow and he held his lip hostage between his teeth. He was breathing quickly through his nose, cheeks flushed pink, and there was one small curl that hung just to the right of the centre of his forehead; stuck against his damp skin. His eyes squeezed tightly shut before he opened them and slid his hand through the gap between the back of my thigh and his. He freed himself from me; pumping furiously a few times before his hot liquid began to shoot from him in long streams. I watched in fascination as he coated my entire front; from my left collar bone right down to the area in which he’d just been.

His chest rose and fell heavily against my back as his hot breath washed down my neck. It hadn’t been long but there was a slick layer of sweat between my back and his chest, holding us together.

“How close are you?” he asked through laboured breaths.

“Close,” I whispered.

With his shaft still hard in his hand, he sank himself back into me and began knocking his hips upwards once again. His skin slapped against mine and my flesh stung, but as soon as his sticky finger began to draw short and tight circles over my clitoris, my mind was pulled elsewhere.

“I don’t know how much longer I can stay like this,” he laughed breathlessly.

Even though he’d begun to soften inside of me, he was still hard enough to create a delicious friction between my flesh and his.

“Keep doing that,” I encouraged through stilted breaths. “Harry-… I’m almost there.”

If he was able to come again, the exasperated noise that he made as I moaned his name suggested that he would have done. My stomach muscles were tight like a vice, and as his fingertip flicked back and forth firmly over the very top of my clitoris, pleasure exploded inside of me and I came above him; quivering uncontrollably as he held me in his arms.

With my eyes still shut, I could feel the slight stubble on Harry’s chin brushing over my shoulder.

“Probably best that I took that off…”

I laughed as I opened my eyes and glanced down the front of my body. If there was one thing that Harry could do, it was come. Most guys came with two or three powerful spurts, but Harry always hit the fourth mark, at least. I was well and truly covered with his orgasm. I slowly raised myself from him and collapsed to the seat below. I watched Harry as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed some kitchen roll, before returning to the sofa and wiping the mess from my body.

“You might need another tissue,” I smirked as I nodded towards the white mess over my hip and pubic bone.

The left side of his mouth slanted upwards as he folded the tissue in his hands and used the clean side to work over the skin. I smiled and reached forwards to brush my fingers over his now flaccid length, to which he kinked his eyebrow in amusement. I could never quite believe how so much strength and power could be reduced to something so soft and harmless. Though saying that, even the sight of his manhood resting between his legs had my stomach clenching.

What had happened just then was a complete contrast to the intimacy that had fused between us the night before. Yet I still looked at him with the same eyes. I felt the same way towards him as I had done last night. Intimacy with Harry happened on many different levels, but it was the same intimacy. Whether he kissed me, fucked me, spanked me or made love to me, Harry was still Harry and I was still falling for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 2 13
"The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction" -William Blake-
199K 3.3K 34
Sometimes, all you need is for someone to see the best in you.
25.1K 531 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
1M 21.3K 25
Abandoned at the wool's orphanage at the age of 5, Y/n was left in the protection of Tom Riddle. They grew up together, she was the only one he trus...