'ig | lil mosey

By lilistiredasf

mosey & nia More

'new post
'got me messed up
'luvs in the air
'hands

'hannahs house

1.1K 21 2
By lilistiredasf

"what happened?" i heard a voice, say with concern. my head hurt really bad.

he sighed deep.

i looked at terio. he ran out of words to say. his fingers running through his hair. he looked frustrated. i looked down, before opening my mouth.

"the nurse said she just fainted. a little dehydration and shock."

she moved around in the hospital bed. the tv quietly playing. the smell of the building hovered around my nose. terio stood up. "let me go get x."

i walked over to nia. her eyes opened, little by little.

x and terio walked into the room. x saw that nia has woken up and ran to her. "nia!" he touched her hair. i smiled, when she chuckled at x and the wya he was reacting.

she wear hugged him, "i'm fine, i swear." she looked around the room, scanning it. she looked in the corner beside her, seeing me.

"hey, mosey," she said. i looked at her, x moving. i walked up beside her. "thanks, a lot, for what you did back there." i smiled.

——

nialuv

nialuv: sticks & stone may break my bones, but the drugs won't hurt me😴 | @juicewrld999

647 likes
72 comments

irkinjenna: ily.
lathanecols: queen👑👸🏽
teriobooker: 🤪🔥
herionfather: bsf ,, look @ u😋🥴

——

i laughed, seeing that people were spamming my comments. mosey had commented, so i followed him and went to dm him, but saw that he had already been trying.

juice wrld blasted beside me, playing on my macbook.

lathanecols: tryna gimme ur number ?
lathanecols: srry had a few drinks
lathanecols: * sent a post by ninaluv *
lathanecols: got me messed up 😍😭

i typed up a sentence or two, sending in. u went back to reagan and jenna and i's groupchat.

babes🤪😋🙃😴💙🖤

jenna bbg❤️:
these dudes IRKIN ME

reagan👸🏼❤️:
honestly😴

me:
guys i got gossip

jenna bbg❤️:
oo?

reagan👸🏼❤️:
u should tell us
wait is it abt juice ?🤣

jenna bbg❤️:
omg if it is that's so lowkey predictable

me:
oml noooo not this time
it's abt mosey🤭

reagan👸🏼❤️:
omg wht abt him ???

me:
he commented on my recent & i went to dm him but he had already been trying to reach me

jenna bbg❤️:
omg u finna cuff?
u should, he's cute.

me:

when i asked x for a picture of mosey he sent me thisssss

jenna bbg❤️:
omg cuff asap

me:
😹

reagan👸🏼❤️:
ight not to be like a cock block but
nia , doesn't it seem like x lowkey still for feelings 4 u ?

jenna bbg❤️:
wdym sis

reagan👸🏼❤️:
like remover that one time jenna , u & i were on facetime and x started describing nia ?

jenna bbg❤️:
woah shit i forgot about that.

me:
what did he say?

——

i posted on my snapchat story. i was about to get on the highway, to get to hannah's house, but i realized that i should probably text a few people first. and i'm hungry. i parked my car in a near mcdonalds parking lot. might as well eat something while i chill. i put my phone in my pocket, grabbing my keys and wallet.

i finished my order and the man asked for the money. i reached into my wallet, grabbing a $10. he smiled, putting the money in the cash register, about to pull out change. "keep the change."

i sat in my car, with my chicken nuggets, fries and diet coke. i put the coke in the cup holder, opening snapchat. my phone was connected to the aux cord. i turned my ringer off and played some music.

'bang! by: trippie redd'

i opened a few chats, hanging a quick conversation with them, before leaving them on opened with a laughing emoji. i rolled my eyes, "man, how you finna just say a laughing emoji, like i know i'm funny." i rambled to myself.

as i finished with my food, i got on the highway.

——

"hannah!" i screamed, as i closed my car door, seeing hannah run outside her house. we hugged for a while, before breaking it off.

"ready to get big high?" she laughed. i shook my head and facepalmed. "never, ever, say that."

she took me into her house, i bet down and pet her dog. "hey, maggie!" i said in a baby voice, before hannah said loudly, "man you gotta lighter?"

i looked at her. "boo, don't tell me you don't have a lighter," i said, groaning.

she laughed, pulling a purple stick out of her pocket. a lighter. man, she really got me. i sighed, following her up to her room.

——

"his names lathan, but he told me to call him mosey," i said, hitting the fat blunt full of lemon kush. hannah sat o the bed, taking pictures of herself.

she threw her phone around, still in her hands, carelessly. "maybe he's a rapper, like x."

'get geeked' by: ski mask the slump god played through the room.

i shrugged, going onto imessage

——

me: tryna pull up to hannah's wit ski???

big booty x🖤: hannah bad asf

big booty x🖤: mosey can come too?

me: sure? jus come over

me: being any weed u got our swishers are all out

big booty x🖤: ofc

——

the car pulled up in the driveway and hannah. we ran from her room to the front door. i looked at the red haired girl, before opening the door.

x and mosey stared at the both of us. x's hand was up, as he was about to knock on the door. a moment of silence went through the air, before hannah broke it with her laughing.

hannah grabbed x's arm and i grabbed moseys' hand. we pulled them up to her room.

we sat in hannah's room. we were all laughing, while hannah was in the corner taking selfies on her phone.

all of our phones went off. we saw that hannah had sent streaks. i rolled my eyes, laughing, before putting the blunt in my mouth, allowing myself to hold my phone with both hands.

mosey sat close to me. my face flushed, when i realized the situation i was in.

alicia, what is wrong with you? you're never like this. you weren't even like this with x, and you were sure you loved him at one point.

i lightly shook my head. ignoring the fact what just happened. i looked at hannah and she shook her eyebrows at me. i got a notification, feeling my phone vibrate. it was hannah.

——

hannah💘😋: bby , go for it

me: huh?

hannah💘😋: u know what i'm talking abt
hannah💘😋: moseyyyyyyyyy

me: what abt him?

hannah💘😋: 🤦🏻‍♀️u a whole dumbass
hannah💘😋: make a move
hannah💘😋: nvm i gotchu

——

my eyes widened. i was so confused. i looked at x, who was beside hannah, casually looking at her phone over her shoulder, not even hiding what he was doing. i facepalmed.

hannah gasped out of the blue, almost dropping her phone. "spin the bottle!" she help it out, in a sing-song-like manner.

hannah ran downstairs with x. mosey and i talked.

"so," he started, coughing, clearing his throat, "what's up with them?" i laughed.

"10 bucks says they're gonna fuck by the end of the night." i replied, laughing.

we talked for a while longer, before we heard loud, slurred, conversations between x and hannah.

i rolled my eyes, grabbing my phone, going on snapchat, taking the swishers and getting the in frame of the camera.

——

we all sat in a circle. i kept hitting mosey because he kept making jokes about spin the bottle.

"hannah and x by the end of the night way fuck," he said. and i died. the fact that a while back hannah said she was interested in x, but wouldn't never act on it crossed my mind.

i'm not even jealous anymore. x and i were history and we were better off as friends. hannah and x would be cute either way.

"okay, okay, jokes over." hannah said, giving me the death stare. i laughed. she raised her eyebrows at me.

hannah put the bottle in the middle. it was an empty vodka bottle. i looked up at x. "did you drink the rest of the vodka?"

he burped, him and hannah laughed uncontrollably.

mosey shrugged and he put his hand on the bottle. it spun.

in those 3 seconds, i looked at mosey and in those 3 seconds, he looked the most attractive and the cutest person alive.

the bottle slowly spun, everyone was smiling, x and hannah, laughing in slow motion.

the bottle pointed towards me.

hannah and x looked at the both of us and started squealing like school girls. i looked at mosey and he shook his head, looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
827K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
225K 14.8K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...