A Gangster Love Story

By PRCTTYMF

Inspired by "Workin Me" Quavo's Music Video โ„๏ธ More

Meet The Cast ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Explore Page
Icy Girl
Morning After
Huncho Followed
Breakfast Club
Bad & Boujee
Getting intimate
Insta Feed
Anything can happen
Issa Date
The Christmas Song
I'll be home for Christmas
Huncho's Xmas Eve
One Wish
A Very Icy Christmas
Sparks
Just Playin'
#lowkeyconfirmed
Incoming Characters
She for keeps
MY SWEETS
Airplane mode
Fireworks
W O R K I N
Miami
#Spotted
Hold me by the heart
LA
T O O I C Y
LA to Houston
YESSSIIIRRR
Surprise, Surprise
She aint the homie
Babygirl
Kylie & Jordyn
Nicki
Poppy
Cardi
Dulce
Daddy Huncho
Missin' you
Wanting to risk it all
M I N E S
One hell of a night
Feels good to be home
"Back in the south"
African Dream
"Zoo chronicles"
KJ's Shower
"She aight"
"Culture ll"
Twins visit
Dont start nothing you can't finish
"I got some cuddy last night"
5-star chick
W I F E Y
Stir Fry
Release Party
famous friends
Departing
The perfect Stormi
To us
Late night Date night
We keep eachother fly
3 words
You da one
For the love of you
Miami
intermission
The 305
Lifeline
Oblivious
Focus
Im sorry
Just Someone
Focus on Me
Welcome Back
Kulture
Goin' Baby
It's a ..
Announcement
The End
Thank You !

Busy bee

1K 43 1
By PRCTTYMF

January 24th, 2018
Location: ATL
Time: 7:30am
Quavo's POV
"Good morning everybody! This is Dj Envy, Angela Yee..Charlemagne the God we are the breakfast club and on this beautiful Georgia morning we got the Migos! Offset, Takeoff and Quavo!" Envy introduces.

"What's going on? How y'all doing?" Angela asks us all.

"Fine," Take says.

"Aight," I say.

"Cool," Set says while fixing his jewelry on his wrist.

"Man we love having y'all on the show thank you for coming," Envy says.

"Always, thank you for having us," Offset says.

"It's a new year, you guys are dropping the album in a couple of days right?" Envy asks.

"Yes, January 27th the album will be available everywhere so look out and go cop that," I say.

"What can you tell us about this album in particular?" Charlemagne asks.

"Who would be featured on it?" Angela asks.

"We got Cardi, and Nicki of course on Motorsport and we got our brotha 21, Drizzy, Post Malone.." I trail off.

"Travis Scott, Ty Dolla Sign and 2 Chainz," Set adds.

"Okay, looking forward to it .. looking forward to it.." Envy trails off.

"So Quavo! New girl huh? How's that going.. between you and Saweetie?" Angela asks.

"Good." I answer making them laugh.

"Yall been together for how long like three four months?" Charlemagne asks.

"Yeah," I answer bluntly making them laugh again, "nah but yeah we been together for a minute now.."

"And I've been seeing you guys on the gram and everything you two are cute.. make a cute couple," Envy says.

"Yeah she matches your fly," Angela smiles.

"Thank you."

"Alright now after the album drops what are y'all plans? Like are you gonna do some solo projects?" Charlemagne asks.

"Uh yes, we gon do a solo album for each and its not like we breaking up the Migos mater a fact.." I say before sitting up in my chair, "We ain't ever gonna break up we ain't like nah none of that, that shit will never happen cause we family. We ride for eachother  and we'd die for eachother right? So I know people wanna see us with our individual work and we gon show em, we here to stay whether people  like it or not."

"That's what i'm talking about! Ya'll are too real and I think that's what I like most about you guys is because you keep it real because you know groups like new edition where you got Bobby who went solo and did his own shit and they was in the game since they was kids so I like the type of mentality you guys have," Charlemagne explains, "don't change.Keep that."

****
5:30pm

"Let's talk about the album what can we expect?"

"Alot," Set answers, "we got our brothers on there— 21, Gucci, Drake, Travis, Ty Dolla Sign, Sean don .. Big Sean, 2 chainz and Post."

"Alright now I wanna do like a rapid 5 questions with you guys is that alright?" The interviewer asks.

"Yessir," Take says.

"Alright, first.. which song is your favorite from the album?"

"Gang Gang," Take answers.

"BBO with my brother 21," Set says.

"White sand be on the look out for that!" I say.

"Alright next question, biggest inspiration."

"MJ, Jay Z, and Gucci," We all say.

"Favorite song at the moment?"

"Finesse with Cardi been all our favorites CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT!" Set laughs.

"West side or East side?"

"We rep the East Coast know what I mean? But West Coast weather better," I say.

"Last but not least, when does the album drop?"

"Two more days so be on the look out for that," I wink clicking my tongue.

***
12:30am
"What's hattin," I say answering D's facetime call.

"Heyyyy boo whatchu doing?" She smiles.

"Came home back from fucking loads of interviews to promote the album and everything and Just got out the shower," I say putting lotion on my chest.

"Mmh forreal how'd that go?"

"Cool. Same as always," I laugh, "whatchu up to?"

"Just got home actually nah I'm lying like a hour ago and showered cause I had a meeting today with my label about my ep and everything else," She sighs putting her head against her headboard.

"Girl who you on the phone with?" I hear someone say.

"My man," She laughs making the girl laugh.

"Ayeee wasspoppin Qua!" Milan says coming into the camera.

"What's going on?" I laugh putting a shirt on.

"Nothing, but I wanna know why you tryna steal my cuz," She says making sweets laugh.

"What you mean I ain't even doing nothing!" I laugh.

"She BARELY home cause she ALWAYS in Atlanta with you.Why can't it be the other way around?" She laughs.

"I ain't even realize we just be making time for eachother whenever but I promise you once our album realease party is over wit, I'll come over there and be wit all yah," I laugh.

"Alright..that's all I wanted carry on with the conversation," She laughs.

"Mannn," Sweets laughs, "she crazy but I ain't even realize how much time I been spending in Atlanta that's crazy."

"Me either, I don't want them feeling like I'm the reason you not around them how you usually are anymore.."

"Don't even worry about it, they get it. It's work."

"Nah we should all do something when I come there like Disneyland or some shit.. I never went."

"You never been to disneyland?!" She laughs.

"Nah."

"Damn Qua, as much as you be having shows and work out here you never been to Disneyland.. yeah you needa spend some time in LA a little bit more," She says making me laugh.

"Yeah..but aye when ya flight leave tomorrow? I'll come get you."

"I leave at two and be there by like six."

"Alright den and oh! is um Milan still there—and Maya where Maya at?" I ask.

"Maya! Milan!" She yells.

"Yell my name," I wink making her laugh.

"Boyy my momma home!" She laughs.

"What?"

"What happened?"

"C'mere real quick, I'm on the phone with Qua."

"Wassup Q."

"What's going on Maya, but aye look I got this album release party on the 27th here in Atlanta. Ya don't gotta get a hotel or nothing you can stay with me. If ya wanna fly out tomorrow or the day after would you wanna come?" I offer.

The LEAST I could do was invite her cousins, the closest people to her, to an event that would get everyone affiliated with eachother for technically taking Sweets away from LA...

I don't want them mad or annoyed with me because I'm spending most of the time with her than she is with her own family.

"Yeah sure! Of course, thank you!" They both say.

"I'm going out there tomorrow ya'll wanna come with me or.."

"When the plane leave?" Maya asks.

"Two in the afternoon."

"Well looks like we getting up hella early tomorrow cause I needs to go shopping."

"Alright alright.." Sweets rolls her eyes playfully.

After getting dressed, I turned off the lights and got in the bed.We were still on facetime by the time it was one in the morning.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to bed to wake up early for them.. I'm gonna call you tomorrow," She says.

"Goodnight," She says.

"Goodnight baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 826 36
This is a love story about Quavo and London. In this story a millionaire model and a milionaire rapper meet and start to have feelings for each other...
209 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
6.6K 141 34
"but, my dear, if there is no hell; then there is no justice" **WARNING: contains mature content**
19.8K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book