Perfectly Fake ✓

By idlefloats

18+ ∞ Emile Wolfe was perfect. His grades. His looks. His behaviour. Everything about him was perfect. And a... More

00: preface
01: pudding and ornaments
02: blizzard and spice
03: cookies and eggnog
05: candy cane and gingerbread
06: cider and chestnuts
07: jingle bells and logs
08: elf and Grinch
09: yule and dinner
10: postface

04: elves and mittens

198 10 2
By idlefloats

04

MY EYES SNAPPED open as I heard a few rapid clicks and a giggle. I looked around frantically before giving up. I was still at her house. It was still Monday. This was not a nightmare. Who needed nightmares anyway when your reality had become a nightmare?

Another click.

"W-what-"

"Am I doing?" She interrupted, coming forward after tucking her phone into her back pocket. She smiled and leaned forward, capturing my lips in a deep kiss that lasted longer than I would have wanted it to.

She didn't care anymore that I remained unresponsive and I did not know what to make of it. On the one hand, I was happy because making her mad made me scared. On the other hand, I was scared because...what else would she ignore?

Would she ignore me when it got too much and I begged her to stop?

"Yes," I murmured, rubbing my sore wrists. Little glass elves winked at me from on top of the fireplace. My mittens were not on the dark floor anymore but placed neatly on the armchair along with my clothes.

She pulled me closer, just so my head was on her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair.

My scalp burned.

"Taking pictures," she admitted nonchalantly, making me stiffen. "I finally got you after so many years, baby. I cannot-" she paused before shaking her head, "I cannot believe you're real. I need all the proof I can get."

My heart was beating so fast. It felt like I was going to hurl on her seven thousand dollar rug. Which brought me to my burning curiosity; how the fuck was she so rich?

She wasn't even a STEM teacher.

"What do you mean finally?" I asked hoarsely, effects of the drug making it hard for me to convey any emotion through my words.

Her hand gripped my hair tighter and I winced, making her loosen her hold.

"You'll stay if I tell you, right?" Before I could reply, she was already speaking. "Of course you will. You're such a good boy, baby. You know I'll kill myself without you. What was I thinking?" She shook her head with a small smile. "Remember your trip to Disneyland when you were thirteen?"

I slowly nodded, dread pooling in my stomach. It was the best time of my life. Mom and Dad had agreed to let my brothers and I go because it was my birthday. Ethan had promised to keep us all alive. Lucas was still my best friend - still a brother who loved me.

Thirteen had become my lucky number because of that one birthday.

Every good thing that could possibly happen kept happening. Aeroplane seat upgrade, hotel room upgrade, free rides -- everything. I was terrified to look up at her. The drugs and pain in my body would make it hard to go anywhere.

"I saw you at the airport," she suddenly laughed, "Hell, everyone saw you. They were probably thinking how anyone, and that too a guy, could be so stunning. You were so fucking beautiful that I didn't even care what the repercussions of my actions would be. I knew I had to get you."

She turned then, trapping me under her body.

"You were mine from the moment I met you. Love at first sight, baby." She pushed my hair back from my forehead and kissed my nose.

"Who are you?"

She tilted her head to the side, rolling off me. But she didn't look mad. I let out an inaudible sigh of relief. A knock came on the door, making me wince at the sound which in turn made her scowl at the man who entered. She pulled a sheet up to cover my lower half before saying barking something at the man who stood with his eyes downcast.

"-and fucking text when my prince is with me! He's sensitive to loud noise."

Just call me a fucking princess then, bitch.

She turned back to me, squeezing my thigh.

"My name is Amara Marie Monterio."

What the fuck?

My eyes were probably as wide as saucers as I stared at her calm expression, trying to wrap my head around her name. There was no way-

"Emile!" I blinked, looking up at her.

She raised an eyebrow, making me flush which I cursed my luck for as she pulled me forward, uncaring that there was a dude bigger than the both of us combined just behind her.

"Matias will help you with a bath," her eyes turned sad as she looked at me, "I didn't mean to do this," she gestured to the nail marks on my chest and sighed, "but you're so fucking pretty - there's so much potential for destruction, my prince. Isn't he gorgeous, Matias?"

I turned red as the man lifted his head to give me a blank look.

"Just as you described him, Madam." His voice was gruff and yet polite.

How the fuck was that possible?

She kissed my lips again before looking back with a cold expression.

"He cannot walk, Matias. If he drops, I'll have to cut your balls to make you feel the pain I would feel."

I gulped but Matias didn't even blink. He and Lucas shared the same impassive face.

Hannah - Amara - whoever-the-fuck-she-was turned to me with a smile.

"I have a meeting now and by the time I come back, Matias would have taken you to your house. I also won't be seeing you in school anymore. Sweatpants aren't really my fashion - nor are whiny boys and girls who think they're better than I am. So, you'll be coming here from now on, alright?" I knew not to respond. "Of course you will, baby."

She stood up the next moment and leaned forward to place a kiss on my cheek.

"I cannot wait to fuck you," she whispered, making me jolt slightly as heat rushed to my cheeks. I felt like a turkey, useless and naked as I laid there, unable to move my muscles.

Matias came forward as she disappeared into her closet and picked me up. I felt like a true princess as he carried me towards another room.

A bathroom.

It was thrice the size of my own bedroom. Who the hell has gold taps? Of course, this psycho. It made my well-off family look dirt poor.

Matteo washed me from head to toe as I struggled to open my eyes.

"Is she really the sole heir of Monterio?"

"Yes, sir."

The sole heir of the biggest oil company was a psycho.

"I thought the Monterio heir was dead?"

He applied antiseptic to the nail marks as he answered.

"It's better for people to believe that, don't you think?" He added 'sir' as an afterthought.

I swallowed, relaxing a little as he answered a few other questions. Until I decided to push him a little.

"Do you know I'm only seventeen? I'm underage."

He simply shrugged.

"A very lucky underage," was his answer.

I blanched before fury replaced my curiosity.

"Have you ever fucked her?" I asked, thinking it'll get a rise out of him.

His eyebrows furrowed.

"Who?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Amara. Have you ever fucked her?!" I demanded.

"Sometimes," he answered, his tone nonchalant. "Sometimes when we could not find disposable boys who resembled you, she has intercourse with me."

The shirt he gave put on me was my mom's brand. A sudden rush of tears filled my eyes. What the fuck was I doing here?

"Can't you just keep her away? She has so much power - she can get anyone-"

"Mr Wolfe," he interrupted, "we've been tracking you for four years. The life you led would have been nothing compared to what you can have now. I suggest you open your eyes and not think that this is...rape. It's not. You're not being tortured. You will live a life boys dream of living. You'll have everything you have ever wanted."

I said nothing for a while.

"And if I don't?"

His expression remained calm but it did nothing to calm my senses.

"I'm afraid you'll leave us with no choice but to show you what torture really is, Mr Wolfe."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 45.9K 37
"Look," he said sternly, his green eyes blazing with anger as he looked down at the small woman before him. The dark skin that covered her body made...
17.7K 2.2K 46
The first in the Gone trilogy. ❝People change. Memories don't. ❞ I had that one person. That one person who would be my brightness in the dullest of...
195K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...
8.8K 1.1K 40
The second in the Gone trilogy. Sequel to Gone. ❝If it's meant to be, they'll come back. ❞ I knew how I wanted my love story to play out. Only, this...