The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 5

2.3K 64 2
By Min_Jimin0613

(After school)

[Queenka's dorm]

The Kingkas decided to visit the Queenkas  apartment after school. Currently, they were all sitting in the living room of the apartment.

As the Queenkas went into their rooms to change into comfortable clothing, an urgent conversation between the Kingkas started.

"Are we going to tell them about our reputation in school or not?" - Jungkook

"Hell no! I'm not planning on losing Jin once he finds out that we get into fights frequently, so much that people fear us" - Namjoon

"Well, we can't keep it from them, they're going to find out eventually" - Chen

"I mean, yea we do get into fights, but they would understand that we do this for our own protection. Right?" - Kai

"And besides, we don't just go around beating up people, we only do so to those who deserves it" - Sehun

"I'm sure they'll understand. We just get into a couple of fights. Heck, we even show up for classes. That should give us some credit." - Yoongi

"Also, we don't do drugs or smoke. A few fights here and there won't affect them that much... will it?" -  Chanyeol 

"Alright, lower your volume, they might hear us" - Kris

"Listen boys, we have to tell them. They may not like our doings, but if we hide this from them, it would only make them angrier when they find out. And with the loud mouths of our fellow schoolmates, it's impossible that they won't find out what reputation we have" - Junmyeon

The Kingkas finished their conversation when the Queenkas walked out. They were dressed in comfortable clothing and went to sit with their boyfriends respectively.

Jimin, Baekhyun and Taehyung went to sit on their boyfriends' laps. While the others took a seat beside their boyfriends.

The Queenkas sensed the tension in the air as soon as they entered the living room. They were once again confused with the awkward ambiance that enveloped the area.

"What's wrong, why are all of you so quiet?" Taehyung questioned, looking at the Kingkas as he got comfortable on Jungkook's lap.

"Junmyeon hyung has something to tell you guys!" Chanyeol exclaimed all of a sudden when he saw Baekhyun staring at him.

Well could you blame him? Baekhyun's face literally screamed: If you don't give me answers, you'll never see the end of this day!

Junmyeon, being put under the spotlight by his dearest dongsaeng casted a hard glare at Chanyeol's direction. Junmyeon then cleared his throat and started speaking.

"Well, remember when we told you guys we were Kingkas of SM High? We may have left out abit more information about ourselves. You see, ever since we came to Seoul and started studying in SM High, the boys and I realised that being in SM High is very different from studying in Bighit High. Over there, everyone was nice and genuine. We looked out for one another and there was rarely any cases of bullying. But here, in such a prestigious school, people are only nice to you if you're rich or because they fear you. The only reason for our titles as Kingkas was because of our looks and our rich family backgrounds. With that being said, we often get into fights to make sure people don't even think of messing with us. This is why people often fear us."

"So, you guys beat people up to stay unthreatened?" Kyungsoo questioned while the other Queenkas seems to be still in shock of what Joonmyeon have just said.

"Yea, we kinda do.." Kris admitted nervously.

"But you only get into fights with those who messes with you first, right?" Yixing queried.

"Of course! We won't beat people up for no reason!" Yoongi acknowledged softly, not daring to look Jimin in the eye, fearing that Jimin would look at him in disappointment.

What Yoongi didn't expect was the complete opposite reaction from Jimin. He felt Jimin's smooth fingers slowly lift his chin up, making Yoongi look straight into the sparkling eyes of his younger lover.

Jimin gave Yoongi his sweetest smile and softly said "Yoongi sweetie, you don't need to be ashamed of your reputation, I understand that you did it to protect yourself. And I love you no matter what okay?" Jimin then proceeded to plant a light kiss on Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi broke out into a gummy smile and replied "thank you for understanding baby, I was so worried you'll hate me for being violent" Yoongi then pulled Jimin closer to his chest, hugging his petite boyfriend tight in his arms.

"You guys don't have to worry. No matter what people say about what you guys did to others, we understand that you have your reasons for doing so and that it's right. We trust you and know that you guys will never do the wrong thing. Right guys?" Minseok reassured the Kingkas.

The Queenkas nodded their head in agreement to Minseok's words. They then continued to snuggle their boyfriends for both reassurance and warmth.

"With that out of the way, would you mind telling us exactly why you're here? Its not that we're not happy, in fact we are elated. But we're just curious about the sudden arrangement" Kris questioned.

Luhan then took a deep breath and started his explanation "Well, after you guys left Bighit High, many students transferred in and out of Bighit High as well. At first we didn't mind the drastic changes and continued our daily routines in school. But there was one day, where we were all extremely busy with class work and weren't able to meet each other around the school campus. It was that day th..that..." Luhan slowly quietened down, looking extremely uncomfortable. The Kingkas then looked around and all the Queenkas had their heads down.

Jin lifted up his head, a thin layer of tears coated his beautiful eyes. The other Queenkas stared at Jin, thousands for emotions flashing through their faces. "That day, as Luhan said, none of us were together. After class, my classmate asked me to head to the props room to get some materials for the class board. I was on my way to the props room (it's located at the isolated area in the school) when I heard footsteps behind me. At first, I thought I was hearing things and continued my way. Then, just as I reached the props room, someone pushed me in and I heard the door being locked. I looked up and saw 3 boys staring down at me with lust filled eyes. They... started tearing my clothes off and roamed their hands all over my body. They tried to... tried to..." Jin broke down at the vivid memory playing in his head.

Looking at the distraught state Jin was in, Baekhyun spoke up. "But luckily, Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung went looking for Jin hyung after they finished their lessons. They arrived just in time before anything else could've happened."

By now, Jin was already in tears, recalling the dark memory that he wished so dearly to forget.

On the other hand, Namjoon was clenching his fists in pure rage. He wanted to kill those 3 bastards that dare touch his princess.

Jin buried his face in Namjoon's neck, trying his best to get that painful memory out of his head. Namjoon brought Jin closer to him, holding him as tightly as he could as he planted kisses all over Jin's face in an attempt to calm him down.

"Jin hyung couldn't stay in Bighit High anymore and so we decided to transfer to another school. We would've never let him transfer here alone, so we persuaded our parents to let all of us do so as well. And since you guys are here, we decided to transfer here. " Taehyung said while looking down at his hands.

The Kingkas were all left with their mouths agape. They had absolutely no idea that Jin went through such a horrible experience. Although they were not in the state of rage that Namjoon was in, they too desired to kill those 3 guys who laid their hands on Jin.

"We're sorry for making you relive such a painful memory. Jin hyung" Jongdae said with a light smile, though his eyes screamed danger.

"It's alright, I got over it. I'm fine now." Jin choked out as he managed to put a small smile on his face. There was a moment of silence before Jongin, being Jongin, decided to lighten up the mood.

"Alright, enough with this sadness, let's watch a movie shall we?!" Jongin screamed out as he ran towards the box labelled "Films".

"I agree with Jongin! Let's watch something funny!" Tao exclaimed, pushing Jongin by his head so that he could pick out the movie instead.

"What was that for Tao! And you just had to push me by my head" Jongin whined.

"Well I was hoping that if I hit your head everyday, soon enough, you'll get smarter" Tao joked.

A chorus of laughter erupted as the two maknaes started to have a full on brawl on the living room floor.

A family. That was what they were. No matter what happens, they'll always be okay. And that's because they're together. When one is sad, the others will cheer him up. When one is happy, everyone would share his joy. And when one is hurt, you better pray because you'll have 17 people ready to kill you. So long as they had one another, they had nothing to fear. This is family. This is love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 40 20
A 23 years old boy named Kim Taehyung have been dreaming about a unknown boy from the last 1 year of his life but unfortunately can't see the face of...
69.5K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
268K 13.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
9.5K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...