Hollow Wings

Por TheDoctorRobbz

When you find yourself wandering onto pathways of unpleasant strain, where the agony is unbelievable and too... Más

Chapter 1: Pairing Thoughts
Chapter 2: Blarring Actions
Chapter 3: Contagious Emotions
Chapter 4: Beginnings
Chapter 5: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 6: Blasphemous Corrections
Chapter 7: Just a, Uh.....
Chapter 8: Intervals
Chapter 9: Blood and Sweat
-Billeps
Chapter 10: Closer Than Most
Chapter 12: Sempiteral Endings
Chapter 13: Unquiet Silence
Chapter 14: Patiently Faking
Chapter 15: Ice Breaker
Chapter 16: Losing Composure
Chapter 17: Escaping Dangers
Chapter 18: Breath of Chaos
Chapter 19: Back Tracking
Chapter 20: Death Strike
Chapter 21: Can It Be So?
Chapter 22: Get A Move On
Chapter 23: Hook, Line, Got Her?
-Billeps
Chapter 24: Lost For Words
Chapter 25: Night Shift
Chapter 26: Found My Love
Chapter 27: The Heat
Chapter 28: Feeling Good
-Billeps
Chapter 29: Ants and Fire
Chapter 30: Curtain Closer?
Chapter 31: Dear Agony
Chapter 32: Fresh Out
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Casualties
Chapter 35: Access Denied

Chapter 11: Two Birds One stone

40 0 0
Por TheDoctorRobbz

One bird: She didn't seem surprised, almost shocked, but not at all...... Like she knew I was gonna kiss her. Some things escalate farther than expected. Tomorrow will be the weirdest day ever. But I'll except that.

The next morning, I got up earlier than usual, I took my shower, then headed out, didn't even have my coffee.

I caught a cab to the closes diner, I'm tired of the cafeteria food, same things every morning

Grits/warm Oats

Bacon or Ham

White, Brown or even Red eyed gravy

Southern style blueberry biscuits with syrup

Orange juice, water, milk, nasty tap coffee.

I just can't take it anymore, that is not REAL! Food, more like the gunk that lives inside a garbage disposal!

When I arrive at the diner, she was there. The biggest coincidence, in mankind's history, a man tries to evade the girl he planted one on, the night before and instead of missing her, we both meet at the same location, as if she followed me.

I walk inside and try to go unnoticed, but she spots me anyways, 'Oh boy!' I think to myself, this is not gonna end well.

I turn and look in her direction and with a giant smile, she waves for me. I gulp and begin to walk, wishing myself the strongest luck.

"Hey! I uh..... Didn't expect to see you here, I thought you were still in bed?" I wish we hadn't met here

"Well I was, but the my sister contacted me and she told me there were stopping by the house a few days ago, but I told her I was in Connecticut on some business, but that was just right for her, cause her and her family are taking a road trip, and they had to come through the state anyways, so I told her I would meet her somewhere, so here we finally are..... Together at last, I haven't seen her in years!"

Lizz points across the table to this women sitting in front of her.

"This is my older sister" Lizz exclaims.

But for an older sister, this lady has absolutely nothing on Lizz, not to be rude.

"when did you get here?"

I question Lizz, I'm hoping some time ago, so that I don't have to have breakfast with them, so as not to interrupt, ye know?

"Oh, um.... Had to be about 2 minutes before you, it wasn't long at all, sit! You can have breakfast with us!"

Just great, I thought to myself. This is what you would probably call payback.

"Well I don't wonna disturb your peace" I say, in hopes to get out of here..

"I don't mind, I'm sure Brook doesn't either"

Of course, Brook shakes her head in agreement to me having a seat...Here we go!

"Well, okay. I uh... I'll go get us some coffees! And, um.... I'm sorry about last night, Lizz"

Before she could reply, I took my leave and headed for the counter, which was only about 5 steps away, so I could still hear all of Brook and Lizz's conversation

Brook: "What'd he do last night? He didn't hurt you did he?"

Lizz: "No no, he actually, uh. Well he umm.... He kissed me! He thinks, that I'm upset, but... I actually kinda thought it was cute."

Ugh! This is what sisters converse about, how kisses are cute! As shocked as I was to hear this, I almost dropped the coffees! Fortunate enough, I caught myself *Phew* relived as well, not I don't have to feel guilty, at least I hope.

"Here you go, one for you and one for you" I take a seat near to Brook

"So how long you two been knowing each other?" Am I stupid? What the heck kinda question was that.

"Gaha! Are you nervous, Phillip? Me and Brook are sisters I said, so I would say all my life!"

A guy reaches out, and kisses you. Wouldn't you be nervous too.

Two birds: This is too unfortunate, I had plans to get out of bed, and get the heck out of there, and for him to come to the same diner!

I had absolutely no idea, what I was saying, when I told him to have a seat, the look he gave me, I will never forget.

Hopefully this thing plays out well, we have been here almost 4 hours. We got nothing done yet, and what is more, my sister and her family is enjoying my company, I can't just up and leave. But I have an idea.

"Hey Brook, how long were you all planning on staying here, in Connecticut?

"Well, we were going on a road trip, so we were just kind of riding along, and we would just stop at different places, no particular destination, why do you ask?"

I didn't wonna explain the whole reason, so I just gave her part. A little less than a part. More like enough information to squash an ant.

"Well, because..... My uh, my hotel room is a master suit, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out here for a couple days, Its just a thought, don't give it much real attention"

I was hoping and praying that she said yes.

"Well, I don't see a problem with it, what do you think, Kent?"

Kent is Brook's husband, so he's my brother'in'law..... I also have Nieces and Nephews, I know nothing about, isn't that wonderful.

"Well, that would be great, actually. I have some relatives out this way, maybe we could visit them, see some of the sites! And spend some time with family the rest of the time, until you feel its time to head back for home"

Brook: "Oh that's a great idea, so its said. We get a hotel room, and stay a few days"

Yes! Now I must see what I'm gonna do about the case we have.

"No no, I have money for another room, you all can take mine, and I will get a smaller one, I will tell both You and Phillip the room number, and we can have dinner tonight, yeah?"

"Sounds great, little sister!"

I hate when she calls me that.

We all get up, and of course.. We left, so now Phillip and I, begin to search. We went and look up this Manson Billepps, Phillip looked a little nervous, the sweat from his brow my the most loudest twinkling sound, that of dry crystal rubbing another.

"You okay, Phillip? You look a little scared"

Right off, he didn't reply, it took him a while, but then he finally explain, that he was afraid, that he saw the face of the killer, than he'd want to kill him even more, I told him i felt the same, but it didn't change the fact that we needed to know. I hoped, somehow , it wasn't a familiar face. After hours of searching, we found many reports of him, many locations, his favorite hangouts, favorite bars......... A family line, out of all the information we had found, there were no photos to show us my father's murderer. We went into town, checked a couple bars, nothing. A couple restaurants, a couple jazz houses, but still nothing. Then, finally! We landed one club. I the worse place on earth, the words that would be shouted there, would make your chest rumble.. The vulgar display of women's bodies, covered every nook and cranny of the Godforsaken place, horrible sights of various ones, pasted out in corner, under bar, in the hallways... The smell of vomit, exuded from every mouth that walked the club, the bass and sound of the music, so loud, it would make your guts shake and dance, causing you to give way to vomit, but don't dare show it, you were viewed as weak if you did. The man behind the bar had one of the nastiest attitudes. He didn't run the place, but he spoke with authority, why? I don't know, he's just a lowly bartender. He tried to make a move at me, he took hold of my wrist, and spoke his unflattering words in my ear. His breath, cancered out from between his lips, and almost took my life by surprise. I threatened him with no money for his petty commission work, he released me, and gave me some vulgar wording, I was just that close to handing the same words back, but I just smiled and politely told him my DE has a owner with perfect accuracy. He shut his face. I made my way trough the crowd, and bumped into a rather large man, he took a look at me and told me to watch where I was going, I tried to explain how I kinda stumbled, but he didn't care, he shouted hurtful words at me, before I could retaliate, he takes a forceful swing at me. My speed is greater than his. I kneel down, delivering a blow to his package, of course, he couldn't bring himself to stand straight, coming down to the level I was at, I made interaction with our heads, his shaken, mine stirred. The pain was short, so I jetted back to my feet. Now, this is a club, so obviously, this man has a (as of now) angry girlfriend.......... Two! They both charge at me from opposite directions, as unprofessional as it seems, I split kick them both, upon coming done. There, way in the crowd. Phillip, watching steadily, not believing his own eyes. As much as I didn't want him seeing this, I couldn't stop now, cause I have no help, he's too far away and shocked, to even assist, and unless I want to die, I don't have time for pleasantries. The echo from behind, is far too great for me to dodge, so I move with the punch, my head swings forward, missing the attack by little. At this point, there are 4 people taking their places against me, three women, one man. All have physical problems, for instance, the man is blind in one eye, he holds his head stead, yet completely to the left, telling me one eyes is render useless, one of the women has a false hip (her left leg doesn't bend). One of the others has a dislocated arm........ Well not yet, hold on. *Crack* okay, now! And the last, is plain to see.... She's drunk, one blow sends her backwards. There is just one minor problem, they all have fist heading toward me at the same time, noway I'm escaping this one.

3.

2..

1......

I'm down, but only for seconds. My vision is blurry, but I regain full focus, the man swings for a second attempt, I rush near to him, and embrace his blow, in my jaw, but I give it right back.... He's down. I reach for my gun, but I retract, I fight fair. I give a swift kick to the chest of one of the girl, making one of her fall into a table, one of the others, takes her place on my back, I jump on the floor, locking her spine into place, no dead, but will feel pain in the morning. And now the last girl has a knife, I prohibit myself from using my gun, though I reach for it a second chance. She swings, I watch in horror, as the hair of my brow flutters to the floor of the club, a tear takes his place in my ducts. That was my hair!!! My brows are already thin, I don't need this. My eyelid leaks blood, into my eye, and I begin to scowl. I yell at the top of my lungs! As loud as i can "Phillip!! To the door!!"

I hears his faint 'Yep' in conclusion. I reach for my gun, I didn't have it for nothing..... I pull its chamber back, and I gave her the gun. To her right shoulder, the opposite of the on I dislocated, I bolt for the door, I had a clear path, I just fired a weapon, I'd imagine I would. Outside, Phillip waits in his truck, I race for my bike, I'm safe...... WAIT! It won't start!! Ugh! With my feet, I push myself back, and I direct myself correctly, I flag Phillip to go, I will be okay. So he bullheads down the road, I sit there for a minute, men, women running out of the club, with weapons, trying to make me spend time with my grave. I push myself down the small hill, turn the key....... Engine roars! I yell in joy, as I pill out. I hear gunfire, and unexpectedly, a bullet clips my coat.

I make my path down the road, there I see Phillip waiting for me. He jots out in front of me, and we are free. We made it back to the hotel. Now the kind of hotel it was, is kind of weird, the whole building is cover in windows, displaying the room doors, to the outside, which in this case is good! Because I spot Brook making her way to my room, I'm three stories down, and the elevator is far too slow, besides! They will catch me if I take that route. I begin to explain to Phillip, that if he takes the elevator to his room, it will give me time to go another route, I tell him, if they see him in the hallways, they wouldn't think anything of it, they would probably think he went downstairs for whatever, but as for me, I'm supposed to be preparing, so they will wonder what I'm doing out this late. He obeys, and begins for the elevator. I quickly run to the back of the building, I calculate how far up my room is, and how far over I am. Then I climb. I approach my window, and my phone rings! Its Brook.

One Stone.

"Hello, Yeah?" I mutter with heavy breathing

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing, just hanging around, waiting, you?" I exclaim

"We are coming up on your door, just so you know! Okay, tata"

Oh freaking great! I rush as fast as possible to the window, I struggle with opening it, then it gives way, I hop in, slam the window shut, I run for a clothe that's sitting near to the sink, I wipe clean, my face, sling my jacket Into the closet, spray freshener in the air, kick off my shoes

*BangBang!!!*

"Hey!! Come in, have a seat.... Phillip will be up shortly"

*Phew* Close one.....

Wee Hours:

Apparently, my cooking must be great, the sound of spoons, forks, and knives, tapping against plates vibrates through the room, Phillip hadn't lifted his head from toward his plate yet, all the running must have made him hungry. I sparingly, fidget with my food, but I finally get around to eating it. Absolute silence, of speech that is, until Brook begins to yap about our hilarious childhood, and of course....... All of the conversation, were my embarrassing stories.

She continues to jabber, I roll my eyes on occasions, I often take defense against the stupid stories, but in the end, sister always proves right. I got to spend alot of time with my Nieces and Nephews, their names are Corrin, Shane, Bailey, Torri, Murrysa, Katelyn, Trace, Jaylon, Brice and Angier! Torri and Murrysa are adopted, but they are still my little Nieces.

Brice! He is a little sneaky, I've learned, he likes to prank people alot, much like me! And they rest are quite boring, they just sit and stare politely. Not fun. Except for Corrin and Jaylon, they are in a band, You know who you are ;)

At this point, everyone is starting to leave the table, and be on their way, back to their room. Thank God, I gotta get back to searching.

"It was soooo nice having you all, we will see what fun we can rack up tomorrow morning, a movie perhaps? Tennis? Anything will do"

"That sounds nice, Lizzy...... I'm sure the kids will enjoy, I will call you tomorrow morning, and see what we can come up with"

"Okay, great, I will see you all tomorrow! Bye"

I slam the door, and through the whole night, the computer became my best friend, and I'm surprised by some shocking information.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.1K 1.4K 13
Promiscuity is addictive. It's so safe. You are not at risk of getting hurt, physically maybe , But emotionally ? No And the emotional pain is by f...
1.7K 110 22
Love is such a funny thing. I was hopeless and i felt like he saved me. That was until I learned the real him and thats when i begin to run for my li...
901 43 12
You die, whoops, wait where are you now? damn this place is colorful as hell. This isn't hell, right? Well, come find out what happens to you in this...
89 24 24
A virus has swept the earth causing a global pandemic. Masks are required in public, social distancing is crucial; things are very, very different fr...