His obsession

由 Detroitkassy

My name is Ema Jean. I live in Las Vegas with my mom but shes never home. We have a new kid at our school nam... 更多

The new boy
How could you
Party
Vote
Home?
Oh really ?
Whyyy
Please vote
Fuck you
well then
Guys im updating tonight
i do
vote
Start over
New Life
Us
Need votes
So
Maybe
Going Home
No
Comment
Help
Im not her
Never knew
So
Over my dead body
1k
Please
Us forever
The beginning to the end
A new start
I dont care
Baby names
Sorry
No
Thats fine
Sorry
Fake marrige
Reunite
Read!!!
Bundles?
Home at last
Sequel
Read plz
styled by styles
Comments ?
im back

Im ready

6.8K 151 26
由 Detroitkassy

Ema Jean:

"Jason" i moaned while grabbing his hair. I had my legs wrapped around his torso and my hands around his neck. "I love you so much" he whispered in my ear.

"I do to" i said while kissing him hard. He walked up the stairs and kicked the bedroom door open an laid me down on the bed. He began kissing my neck and i couldnt take it anymore.

I ripped his shirt off and kissed him again. He did the same to my shirt and started kissing my whole body all the way to my pantie line.

"Are you sure you want to do this? cause if your not we dont have to" he said stopping. I didnt answer instead i began to unbuckle his pants and he got the point.

Once we had all of our clothes off he began to push himself inside me. I began to scream. "Just tell me when you want to stop" he said going slower. "Keep going" i said more like a moan.

After about 15 minutes we both reached our climax. I was out of breath but decided to take a shower. After the shower i saw that Jason was already sleep.

I joined his shortly after.

~3am~

I ran to the bathroom as fast as i can. I could feel the fluid coming up and i didnt want to make a mess in his room. "Babe? Are you ok" i heard a voice say.

I saw that it was Jason in the door way. "Yea i ju--" i couldnt finish my sentence because i repeated the same actions as before.

I could feel someone rubbing my back. "Its ok" he said in my ear. "I hope so" i said as we walked to the bed to try and get some sleep.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

477K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
86.6K 1K 68
Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, And let me love you anyways
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...