Beautiful Mistake

De wanderliur

" just leave , don't come back .. ever . it's the best " he said slowly . " you said forever . forever doesn... Mais

Love with the Wrong Person [ Austin Mahone fanfiction ]
Until We Meet Again
you've forgotten
Im Sorry
I Love You
First Date
Distance
What Happened ?
We Went To Far
Stay With Me
Jordan?
Im Sorry
Let Me Go
Arcade
The Best ?
Chapter 17
ILL BE BACK
3 years
Beautiful Mistake

Do I Regret It

577 19 0
De wanderliur

Hanna's POV

we went in the club , and i felt a bad feeling but i walked past the crowds of people . i took a drink , and sarah and andrea was there just dancing .

i was on the other side of the room , the more crazy people . i took 8 shots and i can feel myself getting dizzy and my eyelid trying to close . but i managed to open them , and i walked over to the bunch of guys . i sat on a guy , he had his lips piercing , his hair was brown and his face was quite pale .

" hey sexy " he said grabbing onto my waist , putting myself in the right comfortable position . i took the cigarette that he had between his fingers .

this was new to me , i took a deep inhale and let it out but ended up chocking . the boys were just laughing at me but i laughed along .

" you guys are bullshit " i laughed taking another inhale .

" im nick " the guy i was sitting on said .

" Hanna " i answered back getting off his lap to get another shot but he followed me and we were just dancing on the floor . with him moaning my name , everything seemed perfect . it felt wrong , but it felt right .

i brought him back to the corner , and i started to kiss him . i could feel eyes on us , we were literallya eating each other out . but nick got pulled away from .... andrea ?

me and nick l exchanged numbers and i got pulled in a car .

Sarah handed me a water bottle

Austin's POV

someone knocked on the door , alex opened it and we saw Andrea and Sarah bringing a wasted Hanna .

Hanna was never the type of girl that would like to get wasted .

" ill bring her to the guestroom " i said putting my arms out so she can come between my arms . when she did , i put her over my shoulders and went up the stairs . she was screaming and laughing on the way up .

when i put her down , she put her foot in the air .

" help me " she laughed . i took off her white sneakers , and shr laughed placing them down almost hitting my face . she looked so happy and innocent wasted .

" why " i said stroking her face . she grabbed my hands ..

" where's Austin , is he having fun .." she laughed .

i smiled and started to lean in and kiss her lips gently . i placed a cold towel on her forehead befor leaving the room

Hanna's POV

i woke up with a bad headache . i thought back to the club times . i checked my phone

from nick

hey baby . wanna hook tonight ?

to nick

who the fuck are you ?

from nick

you wasted bitch

after that message , i went downstairs to see the crew without Sarah and Andrea .

" morning " alex said . i weakly smiled at him and i left the house..

" where's austin , is he having fun"

in matter of seconds , i felt lips against mine . it wasnt rough , but it was light . sparks . loving .

i kept thinking of that moment ,

" was that a dream ? " i said to myself . i went home and showered and change

.

the real question is do i regret changing myself

--------

okay ? or nah .

5 votes for next chapter

♥♥

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

281K 4.8K 27
What happens when your moving to Miami and bump into a little someone at the airport and accidentally swaps phone cause you have the same phone case...
21.5K 875 24
Escaping Madness. Two simple words, yet so difficult to accomplish. ***Sequel is called Cheating Death! It's out now!*** Please also note that the be...
588K 17.1K 40
Rebbeca Gomez or Becky as some people call her, is your regular 22 year old girl WHO wants to buy her own house and create her own Family because she...
576 0 25
He Has My Heart But Do i Have His? He Said He Loves Me But Do I Love Him.