You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XXI

1.7K 98 40
By bubblyehet

Sakura's POV

"Thank you very much Yunjin" we're here in our classroom, resting.

"You're always welcome" she smiled and patted my head.

Everyone is tired because of the activities earlier and it's currently raining that's why we decided to stay in our classroom until the rain stops.

"Yes! *clap *clap*" Oh god. I was shocked because of that sudden sound.

"What in the world are you doing Yena? You're freaking us out!" Yuri slapped Yena's arm while still holding her chest.

"I have an idea! Since it's still raining, why won't we play something?" Yena stood up and went to the refrigerator.

She took out an empty bottle of softdrink.

"Let's play! Hehehehehehhehe" she sat in the middle .

Might be a better idea.

I also walked into the middle and sat beside her.

Yunjin followed me and the others did the same too.

"Let's play truth or dare again. Whoever this tip pointed, will be asked. You must tell the truth if it's the truth, do the dare if it's a dare and if you refused to do it then you'll face a consequence that you'll regret ಥ⌣ಥ" she said while making a creepy face.

She's effin' creepy.

Everyone nodded their head. I looked at Chaeyeon and we've made an eyecontact.

She shifted her gaze.

What's wrong with her? I think she's avoiding me, but why?

"I'll spin the bottle now! Here we go......." Yena spinned the bottle.

I'm quite nervous. The bottle slowed down.

and luckily, it pointed to Yena.

"What the he- - . Ahh why mee?" she stumbled to Yuri but Yuri pinched her ducky tummy.

"So Yena, truth or dare?" Yujin asked.

"Dare"

"We want you to dance in the middle while saying 'Ice cream' hehehe" We all laughed because of the dare.

"Why does it have to be me? It's easier if the dare is to kiss Yuri in the li - -

Yuri slapped Yena's arm again and this time, it's stronger.

"Ouch that hurts Yuri- ah~ . Alright, alright, I'll dance" Yena stood up and went into the middle.

"Sexy, sexy, sexy" The other members cheered.

She started to dance sexily while saying 'ice cream' pfft. It's epic hahaha.

"Whoo, finally I'm done! Be ready next victim! Hehehe" Yena spinned the bottle again.

and it pointed to Yunjin.

"Yunjin! Truth or dare?" Yena asked her.

"If I'll answer dare, my life will be in total danger. So, I pick truth" she laughed.

Yena acted as if she's thinking for a deep question. This girl is really unpredictable!

"Do you have a special someone right now? Is that someone, here or not?" We looked at Yena because you know, it's a too private question.

"You don't need to answe- - -

"Yep. She's here" Yunjin smiled and looked at me.

They're teasing her.

Why do I feel uncomfortable?

"Since you're going to leave two days from now, can you tell us who's that 'someone?' " Yujin said while slapping Wonyoung's back.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Hmm when I first met her, I was amazed by her beauty. I mean I kinda' feel interested with her and I don't know why. Even if it's only for a short time, I'm sure that I already like her. I'm sure that I already like Sakura" Yunjin said while looking at me.

S- she l- likes me?

How? Why? We're 12 but why me?

The other members teased Yunjin but she just laughed.

I feel awkward with the situation so I bowed my head.

I suddenly heard footsteps that are going away and when I looked up, I saw that it was coming from Chaeyeon.

She went out the door and slammed it hard, making a loud noise.

Everyone went quiet.

"What's with her?" Yunjin asked, breaking the silence.

Yena stood up. "Excuse me, I'll just follow her"

She also went out.

Why am I feeling guilty? What did I do to feel this kind of emotion?

Because of curiosity, I also excused myself. Yunjin insists to come with me but I refused.

I went outside and walked towards the entrance. I asked the security if he saw Chaeyeon and Yena, he only shaked his head.

I went to the recording room and there's no sign of Chaeyeon and Yena.

I also went to the instrument room but they're also not there.

I'm tired. Where are they?

I heared a sound of a closing door . I quickly run to where the sound came from and I saw Yena in the dance practice room's door.

"Y- yena? Where is Chaeyeon? Can I talk to her?" I asked her . She's displaying a sad face and it's not normal for the Yena that I've known.

"She wants to be alone but if you really wants to talk to her, she's inside" she walked away from the door and bid me goodbye.

I touched the doorknob.

My heart is beating very fast because of nervousness.

I turned the doorknob and peeked inside the room. There, I saw Chaeyeon in the corner. She's hugging her legs and her head is rested on it.

"I want to be alone Yena! Please, not now..... Please" she said while not looking at me.

She must have thought that I am Yena.

"C- chaeyeon?" I slowly walked towards her direction.

"Saku- - what are you doing here?" she looked at my direction and I can clearly see that she's crying. Tears are flowing continuously from her eyes.

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?" I asked her.

This is my first time seeing a girl cry, infront of me.

I don't know what to do because in this moment, I feel like I'm about to cry too.

"Just leave me alone please" Chaeyeon said while still crying.

I kneeled down to match her level.

My heart is aching. Chaeyeon is crying infront of me and I can't do anything to comfort her.

"A- are you okay?" my eyes are getting warm and I know that a tear will flow down soon.

"Y- yes.... Please Sakura.... I want to be alone" she said while still crying.

A tear fell down from my eye. I'm crying and I even don't know why the heck am I feeling like this.

I patted her head many times and whispered to her ear "You can tell me what's going on. I'll listen"

She didn't respond so I stood up and wiped my tears.

She wants to be alone that's why I'm giving her time.

I was about to open the door when I feel someone hugged me from the back.

"Please.............don't l- leave me" she whispered in my ear.

My tears automatically fell down from my eyes again. I turned to her direction and cupped her face.

I looked at her eyes intently.

"I k- know that I'm the l-last person that you're going to trust right now. I'll not push you to speak up but please, stop c-crying. I'm already here, y-ou can lean on me" I said as I hugged her tight. She continued to cry in my shoulders.

"Please.... stop............
d- don't l-leave *hik* ......... please stop h- hurting me l-like this........." I heard her whispered in my ear that made me realized that..

I'm the reason why she's crying.....

I'm the reason why she's hurt....

------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi everyonee! I'm going to publish the first part of my JinJoo story today or maybe tomorrow. It's entitled as 'Loving the Bully' . Please support me with this ~(^з^)-♡.

I'd love to know your thoughts about my story! Lovelots ❤

Bubblyehet 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
17.2K 521 7
Don't be afraid Park Chaeyoung, don't be afraid to shoot your shot.
204K 7.8K 21
؛completed; "You're not just mine, but ours."
129K 3.4K 33
[COMPLETED] "I don't care about what you do, just stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours."