My Brother is Justin Bieber

By biebersupremex

Jessica has never truly known what a family is. Her father is always busy, and she's never met her mother. A... More

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Finally
Chapter 3: Answers
Chapter 4: California
Chapter 5: Smiling for once
Chapter 6: Releasing Stress
Chapter 7: Problems
Chapter 8: Mistake?
Chapter 9: Leave me alone
Chapter 10: Nervous
Chapter 11: Why?
Chapter 12: Too Many Worries
Chapter 13: Party Time
Chapter 14: Too Many Problems
Chapter 15: Fun Day
Chapter 16: Not All Bad
Chapter 17: Forgiving
Chapter 18: Can't Stop Smiling
Chapter 19: Lift Off My Shoulder
Chapter 20: Awkward
Chapter 21: Trust Can Be Broken
Chapter 22: Good and Bad Times
Chapter 23: Calm Down
Chapter 24: Confidence is Key
Chapter 25: Dress Time
Chapter 26: Busted
Chapter 27: I Understand Now
Chapter 28: Take Something Away From You
Chapter 29: Disater
Chapter 30: Learning Something New
Chapter 31: Hopefull For No Problems
Chapter 33: The End

Chapter 32: Nothing I Expected

358 11 4
By biebersupremex

I FINALLY UPDATED. IM SO HAPPY IM FINALLY FINISHING WHAT I STARTED. IM SUPER SORRY I SWEAR!! JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER AND WE ARE DONE.

warning** super long chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was about 8 pm, and Chris and Anna were still here. Also Chris' girlfriend. Pattie said I had to sleep at 8:30. We all went to get some pizza and went bowling including Justin. Chris and his girlfriend were amazed about everything and loved Califorina. I mean it's beautiful.

Anna was gonna stay over, so in the morning we are all early and ready. All over the web, they were talking about my birthday. I also tweeted some things on twitter. Many paparazzi were following us, and asking where my party was and what time. Of course we didn't say anything, yet I know they will find it soon.

"Well Anna, we will get going now." Chris said. "Where are you going? You're going to stay here. Justin that's okay right?" I said. "Yeah, of course." Justin nodded.

"No it's okay, Lily and I have been staying at her friends house." Chris explained. "Oh well, I'll see you both. Will you coming with us?" I asked. "No, we will go there ourselves." Chris said. "Okay, but Pattie said when you're about to enter you need to say your name, everyone name is in the list. And I've already added Lily to it." I smiled.

"That's amazing, thank you." Lily smiled. "Okay, thank you guys so much, I'll see you all tomorrow." Chris said. He hugged me and the rest and left. "Okay, Anna I'll show you to your room." I said. She nodded and followed. "Will Justin be coming?" She asked.

"No." I said rolling my eyes. She groaned and entered her room. "Woah, this is huge." She said in amaze. "Okay, you better sleep now, because Pattie will be waking us up at 7 in the morning, even though the party starts at 6 pm." I annoyingly said.

"Hey, a princess needs a lot time to get ready." Anna smiled. "I'm not a princess." I giggled. "Whatever, and you better go to sleep, you need the sleep." Anna said. "Okay night ugly." I joked. She laughed and I left.

I remembered that I had to do dance with Jeremy and I needed Justin to teach me. This was so awkward for me. I walked toward Justin room and knocked slowly. "If it Anna I really need to sleep." Justin said. I laughed. "It's Jessica." I said.

"Oh, come in." He laughed. "Um, Pattie said i needed to dance with Jeremy, and I kinda don't know how to so she asked me to ask you." I nervously said. "Sure hun." He said fixing his closet. "Alright let's do it?" I said. "Do you know the basics?" He asked. "No." I answered.

"Well first we need to be facing each other." He said. I moved toward him. "Okay." I said. "I know this might be awkward or whatever, but I need to put my hand on your hip." He said. "Um, sure.." I awkwardly said. He did so and I tensed. "Calm down, it's just dancing." He assured. I nodded and continued.

"We need to hold hands, then with your other hand, put it on my shoulder." He explained. I did as told. "Then we just swinging side to side, yet we need to move too. Follow my lead." He explained. We practiced a while and I kept on stepping in his foot. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's alright." He smiled. "You're doing fine." He added.

After 10 minutes, I finally got it. I was so happy! I don't have to make a fool out of myself!

"Great, now your ready." He said. "Thanks a lot Justin." I said. "No problem, now to to sleep, you need to get ready for tomorrow." He yawned. "Yeah, I know. And night." I smiled. He nodded and I left.

I changed into my pjs, and went toward my cozy bed. Tomorrow was my Sweet Sixteen. Where so many people were going to see me. especially famous people. I tried to no think about it and think of the positives. Hopefully, there will be tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was super tired and i didnt want to wake up. Pattie was screaming for me to wake up. I didnt want to get up. I felt sick. But as Pattie wants, Pattie gets.

I got up and went to take a shower. I almost fell getting in the tub. So far not so good. Today was finally my Sweet Sixteen! Today was my birthday and party. I was so excited yet nervous. Pattie and I had to do soo much. I got out of the shower and put on a tank top and shorts.

I brushed my hair and put on my sandals. I had to wake up Anna, she was also going to join us. I left my room and went to Anna's. I opened the door slowly, and saw her still sleeping. "Anna wake up. Today is my birthday." I chessed.

She got up and gave me a big hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSI! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." Anna yelled. i laughed and released. "Thank you, i love you too!" I smiled widley. "You're finally 16! How does it feel?" Anna joked. "Fabulous." i laughed.

"Come on, some ladies are going to come and do our hair, makeup, and nails." i said. We both squealed in excitement. "Okay, im going to shower first." she said. "Alright." i responded and left.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I screamed and ran around the house. I went downstairs and saw Justin with Alfredo, Ryan and Za. "Hey." i said.

They noticed me and smiled. Justin ran up to me and hugged me. He spun me around while i squealed. "Happy Birthday Jessica!!!" he said. He put me down and smiled at me. "Thank you." i smiled.

We both walked toward the guys. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all said in sync. I giggled. "Thank you." i smiled. "Finally 16 huh?" Ryan smiled.

I nodded proudly. "Yes, I am and I can finally drive a car and then crash it!" I laughed.

Ryan laughed and hugged me once again.

"Come on Jessica, we need to leave and check the reception. We'll eat when the stylist arrives." Pattie called.

I nodded and said good bye to everyone. I walked by Pattie side ad we left the house and entered her car.
In the car i got a text message from Amber.

Amber: Hey, i have a huge suprise for you in your party! Cant wait to show it to you;)

I giggled and shut my phone. Pattie and I arrived to the reception, beautiful as always. As we entered, many tables were set.

This made me even more nervous. I walked toward the tables and saw name plates.

Jaden Smith, the Kardashians and Jenners. Wow.

The reception lady came and told me everything i needed to do. I listened closley because i didnt want to look like an idiot who didnt know shit.

"Um, do you know when she will be dancing?" Pattie asked. "With the father? As soon as she enters and goes in the middle of the dance floor. Her father should be there to dance with her." The reception lady answered.

Pattie nodded and smiled. I looked around the whole room and was amazed when i saw a little door in the corner of it. I chuckled and followed behind Pattie.

"Alright, thats basically it. The rest is fun for you." The lady smiled. I smiled back as well as Pattie.

"Then we'll be on our way." Pattie said. We shook hands with the lady and left.

We entered the warm car and drove back home. The more i thought about the party the more i was getting excited.

My party is what everyone will talk about. Everyone will know about it. Which made my anxiety rise.

As we arrived toward the driveway, i saw another car. Must've been the stylist.

I exited the car and walked toward the car. As i entered i saw Anna. I smiled and went over to hug her.

"Happy Birthday!!" She cheered again. I smiled hard my cheeks

We squealed when we saw the stylist. We were super excited to get out hair, makeup and nails done.

I looked around and didnt see the boys. I aksed Anna where they have gone. She told me they went to Justins stylist to get their hair done. I nodded and proceeded to wait for my hair to be finished.

2 hours later my hair was successfully done. As well as makeup and nails. I looked gorgeous. I smiled at the mirror and did faces to make me even happier.

Anna was long done and looked amazing. Pattie was getting all dolled up as well.

"Hey should i change now?" Anna asked. "No, we still have like 6 hours." I laughed.

"Yeah but can i see my baby at least. Theyre going to be hot ass celebs and i need to look my best." Anna sassed.

I shook my head and told her to go upstairs and see it then. She didnt think twice, and raced up the stairs.

Justin hasnt come yet. Maybe at the cleaners to get his suit. I can imagine him just making faces at the mirror and saying no good he looks.

"Um Jess." Anna shouted. "Yup!" I shouted back. "Theres a note here." Anna rushed downstairs with her face full of worry.

"What? Lemme see." I squinted. She tossed me the note.

"I hope youre party is as wonderful as you want it. Don't worry i'll make sure it isnt. Love xxxx"

I gulped and looked at Anna. "Jess we have to tell them." Anna worried. "No its probably a prank." I resisted.

Nothing is gonna ruin my day. Nothing.

Anna looked worried but I ignored it due to me getting angry. I tossed it in the grabage and tried to forget it.

Hours have gone by and the boys finally returned all handsome. They all took many pictures. With me included in as well.

I started to get into my not so puffy dress. All the ripped holes were fixed. I still don't know how they were like that.

It fit me like a glove. Perfect. Everyone cheered as i entered the toom. I blushed and smiled.

I quickly went to check twitter and saw the hastag #JessicasSweetSixteen trending. I was in shock.

Anna and Pattie were both beautiful as they came out with theyre amazing dresses. I couldnt help but whistle as a joke.

Pattie said we were all to leave as soon as Jeremy came with his wife, Jazzy and Jaxon.

I sat down and prayed quietly.

"Hey, everything will be alright. I promise. And if anything does happen, i'll be right there for you." Justin said as he sat next to me.

"You promise?" I asked. He nodded and pulled out his pinky. I shook pinkies with him and laughed.

I got up all enthusiastic and saw the boys.

"You all look so handsome! Let me just frame you all on my wall!" I laughed. I was extremely hyped up and was getting crazy.

Everyone laughed. "You look beautiful." Alfredo complemented. I smiled and whispered thank you.

Only two minutes pasted by.

"Come on!!! I wanna party with my friends and sing Justin Bieber songs!" I moaned.

"Jessica, calm down. Whats wrong with you?" Pattie shused. Everyone must've thought I was insane.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down.

Finally Jeremy and his family came. Jeremy looked at me and smiled. He walked toward me and hugged me.

He held it for a long time and whispered you look beautiful. I whispered thank you.

Jazzy came toward me as well as Jaxon. "You look pretty." Jazzy smiled. I looked down and hugged her and Jaxon. "Thank you. And so do you. And Jaxon looks handsome." I said. They giggled making my heart burst.

We were all ready and walked to the limos. The limos were insane. They were awesome. We all got in somehow. They're were so many of us, making my claustrophobia go off the roof.

I was super nervous. I had Anna on the left and Justin on my left. Both holding my hand.

Justin looked at me as if i was okay. Of course i am. Why wouldnt i be??!?

We arrived to the reception and i shit myself. I saw so many cars parked and a bunch of paparazzi lined outside or trying to get in.

That made me even more nervous. We all prayed together because i begged them before we got out of this limo. We said our prayers and cheered. Everyone began to get out and i was the last one.

As i got out of the limo, Justin was there to hold my hand out. He let go and went inside with the rest. As i let some take pictures of me.

I entered the venue and i was greeted by the same reception lady from before.

"Okay honey all of youre family and friends are seated. Everyone is just waiting for you. All i want you to do is walk in when you hear youre name being called. When you do, walk in slowly and smile and wave if you need too." She said. I nodded understanding clearly.

"But i want you to stop in the middle so you can dance with your father." She added.

I nodded. She told me to wait in front of the door. Paparazzi were behind me yelling for me to turn around. But they closed the door, though i still heard the clicks.

My heart was beating louder than a drum. Im pretty sure i was gonna shit myself.

I took small deep breaths. I prayed once more and waited for my name to be called.

Music began to play and i heard the announcer. He talked for a while about me.

"And now welcome, the lovley and beautiful princess Jessica Nicole Bieber!"

The doors opened revealing millions of people looking at me. I slowly took a step, then another one. And another one. Trying to smile without having a panic attack.

I saw Justin all the way in front of me smiling. I smiled back and saw the middle. The whole room was cheering. Making me excited.

I stopped as soon as i was in the middle. I awkwardly stood there waiting for Jeremy. I continued to smile to make things a bit less weird. Well at least for me.

In the distance, i saw Tiffany, Mark, Evan and Amber. They all waved and smiled. Except Amber and Mark. Amber gave me a malicious smile and Marks face forced a smile as i turned to them. Amber made me a bit uncomfortable.

Jeremy arrived in front of me, blocking my view of them. Jeremy smiled and i did as well.

He grabbed my hand and put his hand on the side of my hip. We slowly moved in one motion to another.

I promised myself i wouldnt cry. Because ive done enough of that. And the reasoning for that was the man infront of me.

Slowly everything was slow motion. My past flashed by. The good and bad ones. I smiled at both. One for making my life horrible and the other for improving it.

As soon as the i knew it, the dance was over, and a single tear rolled down my cheeck. So did Jeremy. He wiped my tear, and i wiped his. I nodded my head. He knew what it meant.

Everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled and i bowed and walked toward my reserved table.

Justin and the rest cheered for me and i smiled. "Come on you need to meet everyone." Justin pulled me. I nodded and followed him.

I met Rhiana, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, Ariana Grande and so much more. I fangirled hard when i saw Austin Mahone and Dylan O'Brian.

After that, we all ate. All 500 people in the room. Many of them were reletives of Justin and celebs. Bascially anyone Justin knew.

I enjoyed my delicious food. Justin took a picture of us enjoying our food. We took so many silly pictures.

As soon as everyone was done they all danced. Everyone wanted to dance with me. So i took turns with those. I danced of course with Anna first.

About an hour of dancing later and i was exhausted. I was currently dancing with Scooter. He had moves man. I sat down where my table was. I took off my flats and messaged mt foot.

I saw Mark come close to me. He sat next to me and i immediately put my nasty foot down.

"Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I smiled back. "You look beautiful, amazing, gorgeous." He noticed me up and down. I blushed and giggled. "Thank you." I smiled.

"Have you thought about the boyfriend thing?" He asked. I totally forgot about that.

"No, sorry. But i have to tell you no. I dont know you enough about u and neither do you." I said. "Please. Please be my girlfriend." He begged and grabbed my arm. "No Mark stop." I pleaded.

"Mark what are you doing?" Amber popped out of nowhere. I turned to her and got up. "Um nothing, she kinda said no." Mark signaled Amber. She nodded.

"Hey Jessica, can we walk and talk somewhere? Its kinda important." Amber asked.

"Um yeah." I answered. I turned to Mark. Face all worried. I got scared for a bit, but Amber yanked me.

I heard Mark whispered as soon as i got yanked "No please not again."

We walked to the little door in the corner from before. We walked in and i saw a chair and a light on top. Room was so small.

"So you know the suprise i wanted to give you?" Amber smiled and got closer.

"Um yeah..." i said and backed away slowly.

"Well turn around. Ill show you youre surprise." She laughed. I turned around.

Then bang, everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missed me;)

Sorry, super duper sorry i havent updated for months.

Next chapter is the last of this book.

Thank you all for voting and commenting and reading.

Love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 806 70
Ariana grande dated the Justin Bieber but what no one knows is that she had a sister Jacky Grande will the world know about her or will they never kn...
206K 3.5K 51
Hailey Braun, 18, is Scooter Braun's daughter, Hailey is a successful model and clothes designer, she's gorgeous and has the most beautiful figure an...
652 25 8
a girl name Janie win tickets to see Justin bieber they met but not by the concert, they hang out... a lot,maybe move in with him or her, everything...
4.3M 73.2K 100
18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upside down when she learns her new step bro...