'ig | lil mosey

By lilistiredasf

mosey & nia More

'hannahs house
'got me messed up
'luvs in the air
'hands

'new post

2.6K 31 11
By lilistiredasf

i woke up by the sound of my alarm buzzing next to me. i groaned, stretched and grabbed the clothes i decided on last night. my dad had already left for work at about 4, and it was 5. i walked downstairs. my brother terio was eating cereal. he gave me a head nod as he saw me walk into the kitchen. i looked in the cabinets and found cereal. i shook my head, putting it back.

"terio, where did you put the oatmeal." his face was in his phone. i flicked his forehead, getting his attention. "man, i know you heard me."

he rubbed his forehead. he pointed to the top cabinet. i rolled my eyes, standing on my tippy toes. i was just tall enough to reach it. i gave him the stank eyes, before realizing that he was already in his phone again.

i grabbed the keys, and put my shoes on. i yelled at terio, "make sure you lock the door and put buddy in his cage!" i'm not 100% sure he heard me over his loud ass music, so i closed the door and texted him, going into my red jeep.

i sat in my car, going on snapchat. i opened streaks, and took a few selfies, deciding to not save them to my memories. i sighed, starting my car. pulling out of the driveway, it was still dark. "man, i really do hate driving in the dark."

my phone kept vibrating. i took a left, to the gym. i stopped at the stop sign on my street, turning my phone on do not disturb. i really did not wanna get in a wreck today. i looked too good. i looked in my mirror, seeing no one behind me. i went on my phone, quickly going into spotify and playing my playlist. i quietly sung along to 'rainbow by juice wrld'

i walked into the gym, bag in hand. i waved to a few of the workers that i had talked to from time to time. i paused at the main counter having a conversation with the guy at the counter, while i was getting my gym membership card out, giving it to him. he scanned it and told me to have a good day. i smiled at him.

"hey x," i sat beside him. he was taking a big gulp of his water bottle. "what we working on today." he wiped his mouth, as he was careless of the way he drank his water.

"i'm working on core and since you worked on core yesterday, you can work on your lower body." i nodded.

——

"good job, nia." x smiled. i hugged him.

"thanks, i'm so happy that you're helping me with this goal." he nodded, giving me a final hug.

"have a good day at siegel." he put his hand on his chest and pretended to be sick. i rolled my eyes.

"i'll move to oakland soon, i love you." he laughed, getting into his car and so did i. it was about 6:20, so i decided to send streaks after getting starbucks.

i went to the house, using siri to text terio. his car broke down a while back, so dads been making me drive him to school.

"hey, siri," i coughed, "text terio"

"hey man, on my way home now, be there in 10. be ready, big bro." siri re-read what i had sent and i told her to send it.

after a while, i pulled in the driveway, and terio jogged to the passengers seat. he put his bag down, before getting in. he took his coffee and started to sip on it, charging his phone with the one of seven chargers i had plugged in my car.

the ride was silent other than the fact that juice wrld played all the way there.

i parked in the parking lot. waving bye to terio. i grabbed my phone, wallet, bag, and keys. walking into the front entrance of the school, i saw my best friends reagan and jenna. i smiled. "aye guys!" they bombarded me with a bear hug, almost knocking me down. we laughed. my coffee was almost out, and we weren't allowed to have outside food in my school, so we stood outside, talking.

"man, he was texting me all night." reagan sighed. we all rolled our eyes. we were talking about this was uglyass bitch. his name was kevin chesterfield. he was a senior darkskin who was in gangs, sold drugs, spammed his snapchat story and was thirsty 24/7.

by the end of our rant my drink was empty. we walked in and before i walked in, i tossed the cup in the trash. making it. reagan and jenna screamed, "score!"

——

"i'll text you guys later!" i left the circle of my friends, jogging outside. excited to leave school, so i can hang with my bestfriend jahseh, but our friend group calls him x.

x was just a friend. other than the fact that him an i dated in the last year of 8th grade, we're now in our sophomore year, and we decided it'd be better off with us being friends. it seemed better like this.

i closed my car door, texting x.

nia🖤: sup boo

big booty x🖤: aye

nia🖤: imma go home, take a picture & imma meet u there

big booty x🖤: igh

i got a message from terio that after his practice i wouldn't need to pick him up, because his friend brydlon would take him.

big bro❤️: brys taking me home

lil sissss🤪: mkk

i went through x and i's messages. i found the audio and i played it though the speakers.

'ay i'm like bitch who is ur mans,
can't keep my dick in my pants ay,
my bitch don't luh me no more,
she kick me out i'm like, vro'

——

i was sitting in my bed. going onto instagram, after i had finished editing the photo i picked from the 20 i had taken.

nialuv

nialuv: oxy😈 | @juicewrld999

132 likes
50 comments

teriobooker: lil sis😈🤪
herionfather: bsf🖤
reaganlloyd: 😻😻😻
lathanechols: 💙

——

after a while of driving, i noticed that i was getting close to x'a house. i turned my music down a little, taking my phone in my hands, calling x.

"aye" he answered.

"i'm on your street."

"ight, see ya."

he hung up. i looked at the road, seeing the lowkey ghetto houses. i turned a right, on x's street. two story houses, busy street. i chucked, seeing some people playing outside in their front yard. i see x walking outside, sitting on his porch. i pulled in his driveway. he got up, walking towards my car.

we had a long hug. "hey i invited one of my friends, he goes to rockvale high." i nodded, ending the hug. "he went to put his bag up, he came home with me after school.

he took me into his house, i put my bag down by the front door, like i always do. "where's adien?" i asked, x turning around. "basketball, my moms there too." i shook my head.

"he's getting so much older, i remember when he was in 5th grade." i laughed. we heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. i assumed it was x's friend.

——

"hey, my names lathan, call me mosey." i gave him a hug, because any friend of x is a friend of mine. we had a long conversation before x told came up with the idea that we should play gta.

"man, you always get so mad when you play gta." i shook my head, folding me arms in front of me, below my chest. he nodded.

"yeah, but that's only when i'm alone." i rolled my eyes. "i saw that attitude." x said, pointing his finger at me jokingly.

——

"yes!" i said, hugging mosey. we were playing gta and mosey and i decided to team up against x.

he shook his head, "you guys big dumb." x raged. we laughed.

x decided to stop the game. so we were all on our phones having random conversations every once and a while. "there's a party tonight." x said.

"but it's a monday," i said confused. x looked at me, then his phone.

he sighed, "we aren't gonna drink, you can come with us, i heard you brother was going."

mosey looked at me. "your brother's terio booker? on the siegel high football team?" i laughed.

"he's not a legend," i looked at him, "to me at least." i said a little shy. what was wrong with me? i'm never shy around people.

"please." mosey said, scooting closer to me. i looked him in the eye, laughing. "fine."

we went in x's car. since i called my dad making sure it was okay if i could stay the night at x's, i could leave my car at his.

father😹: just stay out of trouble

nia: yes sir

——-

i sat in the back with mosey, since x was going to pick up ski. mosey and i talked for a while, before we got to ski's house. x beeped the horn, rolling down the windows, that was his music he was blasting could be heard.

ski ran out of his house. he practically jumped into the car, him and ski doing their handshake.

he turned around to the backseat, seeing mosey and i. he gave mosey a head nod, and when ski saw me he opened his door and i knew what he was doing, so i did the same. we did our handshake, which consisted of turning around, snapping, clapping and screaming. the two in the car laughed at us as we went back in the car.

i decided to post on my story.

——

after 10 minutes of being in the party, this dude was flirting with me. and usually i don't mind it when people flirt with me, but i was waiting on mosey, who decided to use the bathroom. at the complete wrong time. i looked around for anyone i knew, but they were all downstairs.

the dude put his arm around me, and i gave a light chuckle. he was calling me 'mami' asking for my socials and even tried making a move on me more than once, i'd even say more that 10 times.

mosey came up from the bathroom. he opened his mouth to say something, but saw my face and the way this guy was too close to mine.

he walked casually up to me. "hey baby."

i looked at him confused, and he opened his eyes. i knew what he was doing.

i tried to get out of the guys grip to hug mosey, but his grip on me was too tight. mosey rolled his eyes and sighed. "aye man, imma need you to get off my girl."

the guy finally noticed mosey, and looked at him. he opened his mouth fully, mosey already had him on the ground. i jumped when i realized what was happening. i ran to find anyone i knew to help mosey out. i ran downstairs, seeing x and ski hanging with my brother and his football team, also accompanied with a few girls.

"guys moseys in a fight!" i screamed in their direction. knowing i got their attention, they all ran upstairs behind me.

there was a whole crowd around them. mosey threw punches at him, as the dude tried to get up. terio ran through the circle, pushing mosey back a little. x and ski continued the fight.

i saw everything go down, before feeling light headed and blacking out.

——

word count: 1942
vote & comment .
🙃🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
987K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
122K 7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
345K 15K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...