cabbie the never told story

By mooncheese122

okay since well never find out what happens to cat and robbie I decided to do my own version hope you enjoy... More

cabbie the never told story
the drama scene
rhe start of cabbie
what was this new feeling?
back to my history
interrupted
finally fallen
my bestfriends and I
truth or dare
everything i dreamed it would be

a family at last

575 9 0
By mooncheese122

I was so nervous.

me and robbie had parked outside my house. I stared at it remembering my past.I rememberd my brother. how he never came back. never rang. he just left me. but then I remembered the good times. the time my dad beat up dani when tori kissed him and he cheated.on me.

I smiled. maybe he changed?

I needed to find out.

"let's go robbie" I said jumping out the car.

"Cat are you sure?" robbie said grabbing his bat.

"these are my parents robbie I need to see them"

"okay but if he at the slightest yells at you I'm going to hurt him." robbie said grabbing my hand.

I knocked on the door nervously.

nervous to knock on my own parents door.

"hello can I - oh my god cat your back!" .my mother cried as she glanced.away from robbie and noticed me.

"I'm sorry I left mum" I said holding her.

"No I'm sorry"  she said crying again

we walked inside and I grabbed robbies hand again.

"who's here!" I heard my dad yell making me shiver with fright and regret.

"come quickly!" my mum yelled to him

he walked in he was still the same tall he looked the same.

"What?" he said walking and looking at my mum

she pointed to me and looked and saw me

"Cat! oh my cat your back!" he said running over and hugging me

he didn't even cry so I didn't know if he was faking it or not.

"I'll go make.some.tea" my mum said leaving the room.

"I'll help you" robbie said winking at me and following .

my mum.

I didn't know what he was.planning.

suddenly my dad let go.

"so you think you'd just runaway from your problems hey"

my dad said in a scary whisper.

"well tell you what I'm going to make you regret that" he lifted his arm and I cried knowing he was going to hit me but instead he cried. that's.when I looked.up to see robbie grabbing his wrist and turning.it.

"let go!" he yelled trying to punch him.

"Mr valentine please think before you do this" robbie said politely.

"okay okay boy I'll stop let go"

robbie lets go and pushes him on the sofa.my dad sits and holds his wrist in pain.

"now sir I want you to apologise to cat for all the years you hurt her and for just now" robbie said looking him straight in the eye.

"What am I 5 shut up boy and stop barking orders at me!".my dad yelled.

"then you leave me no choice." robbie said.

he grabbed my dad and threw him on the floor.

"robbie please stop" I cried and robbie immediately got up.

"sorry cat I didn't mean to hurt you"  he said backing away from my dad.

"leave" my dad said to Robbie.

robbie nodded and left me alone with my dad. Why would he do that?

"Cat congratulations you boyfriend past the test" my mum came in and hooked to my farthers arm.

"What test?" I asked so confused.

"I mean he saved you and then even when he wanted something so bad he listened to you" my dad said.

"What does this mean?"

"it means he loves you and that's all we wanted to know" my dad says smiling.

"but what about in the past when it wasn't a test" I said almost crying.

"for that I'm very sorry I am really angry at myself for what I did and I know you can never forgive me cat but that's why we never botherd to look for you because we knew you would never forgive me and now I feel stupid" my dad cries . I've never seen him cry before.

I took a deep breath.

"I forgive you" I said hugging him tightly.

"Cat thankyou I'll never forget this okay I love you "

he has never said that before and it made me cry.

"were a family again!" my mum cheered joining the hug.

"wait not yet" in said I opend the front door and robbie was stood there.

"thankyou robbie" I whispered in his ear and kissed him softly.

"is everything okay now cat?" he asked holding me by my waist.

"Yes come on robbie and meat my parents robbie" I said grabbing his hand and linking our fingers.

robbie walked in.

"Mr valentine I'm sorry for what I did" robbie said putting his hand out to my farther.

"your a good man. your perfect for.my daughter." my dad says taking his hand and shaking it.

"thankyou sir" robbie said linking my hand in his again.

"please please call me Ben"

we spent hours talking and it got to about 9:00 pm when we realised the time and decided to order some food.

my dad and robbie went to the sushi place to get our food and me and my mum stayed home.

"Cat can I ask you something mother to daughter?" my mum asked me.

"sure"

"have you and robbie-"

"I.refuse to have this conversation I'm 18" I said stopping her before it could go any further.

"Cat everyone does it eventually."

"but maybe some people just haven't yet"

she took the hint and decided to change the subject.

robbies pov

cats dad pulled over his car.

"what's wrong?"

"I need to ask you something"

"What is it"

"have you had sex with my daughter yet?"

I shifted a little in my seat

"No sir"

"now I defiantly know your perfect for my little girl. you can treat her and love her more than I ever did give her life she wanted or wants in that matter please robbie don't hurt her like I did " he puts his hand on my shoulder and crys a little.

"Ben I love your daughter I have for years I will never hurt her ever"

"thankyou robbie"

"ite okay Ben now let's go get some sushi!!"

he chuckled and pulled of again.

cats pov

dad and robbie came back with the sushi..

"so cat have you tried looking for a job yet?" dad asked me

I grabbed robbies hand and we both smilled.

"well actually on Monday were going for a meeting with a record dealer and he is signing us our first records!" I screamed excitedly.

"honey that's great I'm so proud of both of you." my mum says.

robbie kisses me on my cheek and carries on eating.

"can we just stay the night here please?" I said yawning it was already 12:00 am so I was to tiered to travel.

"sure sweetie your bedroom is just how you left it" my mum says .

"thankyou goodnight" I get up and kiss her on the cheek and hug her I then hug my dad.

"goodnight daddy" I whispered in his ear.

I grabbed robbies hand and led him upstairs.

"use protection!" my mum yelled and I just pretend I didn't hear her.

in bed

me and robbie were making out and he was "Turing me on" that's what they call it. my feeling came back.

he put his hand on thigh and lifted me on top of him. his hands landed on my waist and were rubbing me slowly. he kissed my neck and it felt amazing. I tried to hold back a groan so I bit my lip.

"just let it out" robbie smilled and kissed my neck again.

I ground loudly.

"I love it when you do that" he says kissing me again.

his hands rise up my shirt. tingles shivered down my spine.

I tillted my head back in pleasure as he rubbed circles in my back.

"Cat wait we can't do this not hear" he says pulling back.

"Why?"

"do you really want to loose your virginity at your parents house?"

"I guess.not"

"sorry baby"

"I don't want you to stop" I whined

"me neither baby but it's late so we should got to sleep." he kissed me softly and groaned loudly when I stuck my tounge in his mouth.

I layed down next to him and panted for air.

"goodnight robbie" I kissed his cheek and cuddled close to him as he put his arm round my waist.

"goodnight baby" his said kissing my forehead.

I fell asleep peacefully and happily. I love moments like this.

so hello look I was on holiday so don't moan

however

big update yes?

guys I really do love you just so you know I do appreciate you all and sorry for the long update and thankyou for the votes and reads

I want a nickname for you all so you can pick and anyone who actually comments there nickname ideas I will do a shout out for.

but thankyou for reading

love yall.xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
428K 24.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
195K 4.3K 27
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
402K 45.7K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...