My Singing Mate [BoyxBoy]

By doctor_lets_run

Mason Rickle was a famous singer, who had it all. Best friends, fans, albums, went on tour. Everything was gr... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17<3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22<3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 <3 <3
Chapter 26<3
Chapter 27<3<3
Chapter 28 :(
Chapter 29<3 <3 <3
ANNOUNCMENT
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

2K 76 10
By doctor_lets_run

Unedited

Stephan's POV: 

I wake up, feeling scared, vulnerable, and sad, deep inside. Which meant...

Mason. 

I bolt up, looking at the clock on the Blueray on my way into his room. Its 4:36am. I've been asleep about 2-3 hours. 

I open the door to his room to see him crying, and trembling in his sleep. He's in a fatal position, and my heart breaks at the sight of my shaking mate. 

I quickly go to his side, and  bring him into my arms. 

"Mason, beautiful it's me. You're safe. You're with me." I say quickly placing him in my lap and tighten my arms around his waist. I kiss his head. "Come on, baby. Wake up. You're not there anymore." 

I see my mates beautiful blue eyes slowly blink up at me, and his tears slowly fall from them. 

"I've got you, beautiful." I say, smiling sadly at him. 

"Stephan?" He questions, and then he jumps and wraps his arms around my neck holding me close to him. He nuzzles his face against my cheek. 

"No ones ever been able to wake me up from a nightmare before..." He whispers, gratfully. 

"Well, I'm not just anyone, baby. I'll always keep you safe. From anything." I say honestly, holding him tighter, careful not to hurt him. 

"St-stay." He whispers. 

"I am baby, I'm not leaving." I respond. 

"No, I mean here, with me. I don't want to be alone." He says. 

"Are you sure?" I ask. Of course I want to stay with my mate, but I had to make sure he meant it first, I don't want to push my boundaries. 

"Yes. Please, stay with me, Stephan." When he whimpered my name, I was done. 

"Okay baby, of course. I wont leave." I said honestly. 

I move so where laying on the bed under the sheets. He curls into me, his head on my chest, and his arm laying across my torso, holding me close. Our legs tangled together. I wrapped both my arms around his shaking form. He's still gasping for air from the terrors in his mind. 

"Go to sleep, baby. I'll keep you safe." I whispered in his ear. 

He slowly quieted, and then his breathing calmed by the gentleness of his breaths I could tell he was asleep. I stayed awake for a few minutes, just watching my mate sleep. I was happy to see he was sleeping peacefully, instead of the normal scared feeling I normally have. He was content in my arms. And with that thought, I went to sleep myself. 

**

Masons POV: 

I woke up in Stephan's arms, feeling... Happy? 

Holy shit, I didn't wake up crying to my alarm clock. 

Then I remembered this morning, how he stopped me from having a night mare, how Lucy never could wake me up. 

I felt safe, and I never want to leave. I want to stay here, with him, forever. 

"Me too." Stephan mumbles, and I look up to see him smiling gently at me.

"How long have you been up?" I say. 

"About 10 minutes." He says yawning. 

I smile up him, and move up, so our heads are next to each other. He smiles at me and moves closer. His arms around my waist brought me closer so our abdomens were touching, as was our chests, and our legs were already tangled together. 

"I like having you close." He says, and I blush. "And when you blush." He laughs

"Shut up." I say and bury my head into his neck. 

"I'm sorry babe, but it's true. You are absolutely adorable." He says and I smile against his neck. 

"And you're warm." I say, snuggling closer to him. He laughs and kisses the top of my head. 

"Alright, snuggle bug. Lets go out for breakfast, yeah?" He says light heartily. 

That's when the reality sets in. 

I'm laying in a bed with a hot guy, holding me close, asking me to go out and eat. Last night, and this morning he's calling me beautiful. I'm not. I can't eat with him, I can't eat. 

"Baby, you're beautiful. If you saw what I see, you'd understand. You're not fat." He suddenly pauses as though he's thinking. "Come on." 

He suddenly get's out of bed, and gently grabs my arm, to pull me along with him. We walk through my room, then to the mirror on my wall. It's a full body mirror, and I hate looking in it. He stops me in front of it, and takes my hand in his. 

"What are you doing?" I question, and tilt my head in curiosity. He smiles lightly at that, and then uses his other hand to lift up the front of my shirt. I'm completely still, with wide eyes. I look to the floor instead of him or the mirror. 

"Look, baby." He whispers. 

I shake my head. He sighs and lets go of my hand and shirt, and I think he's going to leave me. But then he steps behind me and pulls my shirt up to my neck again, and places his other hand  on my hip. 

"Baby, look how skinny you are. You're beautiful, but you need to eat. You're too skinny , baby. Please, look." He begs. 

I slowly look up into the mirror. I've always focused on the scars, never my hips and ribs obviously sticking out of my pale skin.

"Even with the scars, you're beautiful." He said, and I turned around to look in his eyes. 

He wrapped the arm that was holding shirt up around my mid back, his other still on my bare hip under my shirt that had fallen when he let go, and slowly brings it up to the curve of my waist. The shocks shoot through my body. He bring me close to him. Then our lips meet. 

We kiss slowly, and I bring my hands up onto his shoulders, and lean into him. He pulls away and looks down at me. 

"You're beautiful." He whispers. "Now, lets go out for breakfast." 

He lets go, and walks over to his shirt from last night, and puts it on. And I'm kind of upset with the loss of the view. 

"You can see me shirtless whenever you want to, my little mate." He smirks at me. 

"Oh god." I mumble covering my face with my hands. 

"Go get dressed baby." He says and I rush out of the room. 

I get to my room and go to the bathroom, I put on deodorant, and did my hair as fast as I could, I then go to my room and put on jean skinny's, a red shirt and black combat boots. I spray on axe and leave the room to find Stephan finishing tying his boots, and he stand up, full height, towering over me. 

"You look good. Really good." He says breathless. 

"Down boy." I joke quietly, looking up at him shyly. 

He laughs, and walks over to me, offering his arm. 

"Shall we." He says sweetly. 

I gently place my hand on his elbow, and move closer eyes on the floor. He chuckles, and walks towards the door. I let go and grab my phone, wallet, and key; then went back to his side. 

"Sorry." I mumble, then walk out the door. 

We get to the elevator, and I stand awkwardly next to him. He moves closer, so he's standing behind me, he places his hands on my hips and rests his head on my shoulder. 

"You'd tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable, right?" He asks. "I just love touching you, and being close. Just something as simple as holding your hand makes my entire day." 

"I normally don't like people touching me." I said honestly and he starts to move away, but I hesitantly place my hands over his, getting him to stay. " I like it when you do, and I don't want you to stop. But, I will tell you if you make me uncomfortable." 

He smiles, and then the elevator door opens, and my eyes instantly go to the floor; as always. He removes his hand from  my hips and places one on my lower back leading me out of the building. 

"Want to take my motorcycle? Or do you have a car." He asks, and I think of my motorcycle, but I left it at home.

"No, your motorcycle is OK. If you want." I say at the end just in case. I've gotta remember to give him money for gas later. He's spending to much money on me. 

"I'd spend all the money in the world on you, if I could. You just breathing and being mine is enough re-payment. Okay, beautiful?" He leans over and whispers in my ear, keeping his hand on my back. 

"Okay." I whisper keeping me eyes to the floor. 

I wish that I could be confident, and funny, and a good mate. I'm just to scared of my own shadow to do anything. Just remembering me when I give payments for my apartment. I'm a vulnerable little rabbit. God, for the first time in a long time, I wish I was the old Mason. For Stephan. 

He stopped next to his motorcycle, and moved his hand that was on my back to my side, his other hand on my upper arm. 

"Hey, you're getting better. Okay? And if you want I can go with you when you give you're next payment. You had a bad past, that's not something you can easily move on from, and you wont have to do it alone. I'm here now, you know that." He whispers, and I feel bad for making him think I didn't know he was there for me. 

"Sorry." I whisper, looking at him. 

"It's okay. I know it's going to be hard to get your confidence back. But I'm going to be here every step of the way, baby. Alright?" He says, and I know he's not going to push me.

I nod and he puts the helmet on me. 

"You know, I can put my own helmet on." I say 

"I know, but I like doing it." He smiles. 

We get on, and leave for breakfast. 

__

Wow. It's chapter 7 and there still only getting done with there first date...

I'm going to skip breakfast, and next chapter is going to be Mason talking to Lucy that night. Emkay. 

Lucy on the side** (Gressa Lee)

 Comment, Comment, Comment

**VOTE**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 21 7
Xavier thought that he had nothing. His mother and father beat him constantly, not to mention all the people at school. Xavier was a loner and he was...
2.2K 76 11
Bad was never, well, fond of his appearance. He could point out a thousand things he hated about himself. His nose is too round, his tooth gap looks...
302 30 8
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...
15K 443 19
*WARNING* INCLUDES SENSITIVE SUBJECTS DEPRESSION SELF HARM ANXIETY PTSD RAPE BULLYING ~ Introduction ~ Scott is a highschool boy who's 18. Skinny, li...