Are You Mine?

By markwahlbergs_ff

Jessica was sent by her mother a year to America, to make there an exchange year. But the 18 years old girl... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 2

2.6K 29 2
By markwahlbergs_ff

Jess' P.O.V

I didn't see who was coming to meet me. Suddenly someone bumped into me and I let my drink fall on the floor.

"Oh Man! Watch out ," I said, annoyed as I looked around for the person who has run into me.

"I'm sorry ," he apologized.

Yes , a boy , perhaps as my age, if not older. He had brown hair and brown eyes. When he saw me he smiled at me.

"Hi", he said with a big smile on his face.

I saw him on an annoyed look and ignored his 'hi'.

" >I'm sorry< don't gives my drink back!" I said, walking past him. He turned to me.

"Hey, wait for me!"

He ran behind me there and stopped me on my shoulder. I turned around and looked angry at him. He ignored it.

"What's your name?", he asked and smiled at me. His smile was sweet, but I ignored it.

"Leave me alone!", I said and went away of him. He walked back to me.

"I'm Mark Wahlberg", he said. I still ignored him.

He followed me the whole way to my house. My heart began to beat faster and I got scared. I kept looking back, he still followed me. Then I stopped and he stopped also and looked at me.

"When you don't leave me alone, then I call the Police!" I took my phone out of the pocket.

He still looked at me. It seemed to him no matter. I began to do so as I would call the police. But to be honest, I didn't even know the number of the police.

"Is this your house?", he asked suddenlly and pointed at a little house.

Yes, it was my house.

"No", I lied, "and now leave me alone"

He nodded.

"Okey", he said and walked away. He looked back again and again, I still stayed there and waited that I can't see him anymore. I waited a minute longer and looked out for him. When I didn't see him anymore I went in my house.

The third chapter comes by some likes and comments❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...