Tickle Book

Par gayswithways

Hey this is a tickle book of all my fandoms so yeah I hope you enjoy my trash Plus

H e n l o
Everything's Alright
My Little Blue Boi
Back
Crying
Gotcha
Bestfriends
Being Human Isn't So Bad
Note
Don't Mess With Sherlock's Labs
Why Do You Cry?
Quiet
Pranks
Scruffy Face And Messy Hair
Apologies
Parties
Sleepy
REQUESTS OPEN!!!! (Also, thanks!!)
Beautiful
Spider-Kid
Exhausted
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
Important Info
I'm Sorry (Again)
Brothers
*POLL TIME*
Twins Know Best
"Love"
News
Mornings

Chaperone

2.4K 21 14
Par gayswithways

"Kid? What's wrong?" Asked Tony as Peter walked through the door looking particularly down after school.

     "Well, my class is going on a field trip tomorrow, but I don't get to go." Tony gave him a confused look as he sat down and started on his homework.

     "Why not? Did you do something wrong?"

     "No! I'm offended!" Peter joked, making both of them laugh.

     "But really, why?"

     "Aunt May can't chaperone." Peter said glumly, returning to his history work.

     "I'm sorry, Pete. I wish I could go. I have a meeting tomorrow and- hey, why don't we see if Thor can go with you?"

     "Really?" Peter asked, his eyes lighting up like Christmas lights.

     "Why not? Where ya going, anyways?"

     "Well, we're going to Cape May, but we're gonna stay the night. I'll be back on Saturday afternoon."

     "Wow, Pete! That's incredible! You need something, hold on." Tony trailed off, walking into the hallway and digging in a drawer until he found whatever he was looking for.

     "Okay, close your eyes!" Tony said, holding the object behind his back. Peter giggled and did as he was told. Tony set the object on the table, Peter opening his eyes when he heard a thud on the wood.

     "Wow, Mr. Stark! Really, I can take this!?" Peter asked, picking up the Polaroid camera in his hands and looking over it with an astounded expression decorating his face.

     "All yours, Pete! Full of film! Just promise to bring me back some pictures, okay?" Tony asked, throwing a wink Peter's way.

     "For sure! Are you sure Thor can go?" Peter promised, a curious smile looking up at Tony.

     "I'll go ask right now!" Tony said, ruffling Peter's hair and pointing back at his work before walking down the hall. Peter giggled and got back to finishing his work.

     Meanwhile, Tony made his way up to Thor's room. He honestly had no clue if Thor could go or not, but he was sure that he would be more than willing to.

     "Thor?" He called, knocking on the door. To his surprise, he heard no response. He slowly opened the door a crack to see Thor passed out with Loki snoring away next to him.

     Tony smiled and tried to think of what to do when Thor woke up. He gave Tony a smile and managed to get up and leave without waking Loki up.

     "Cat nap?" Tony asked quietly as he shut the door. Thor chuckled with a yawn.

     "Yes, Loki and I have had quite the afternoon." He smiled as they walked down the hall and towards the living room.

     "So, I had a question."

     "Ask away."

     "So, Peter has a field trip tomorrow, and he wants you to go with him. It's only for one night and you'll be back Saturday afternoo-."

     "Wait, Spider Boy wants me to go with him?"

     "Well, yeah. He likes you. You're one of the cool ones!" Tony said, giving Thor a playful punch on the arm as they both chuckled.

     "Yes, this sounds fun!" Thor smiled.

     "Well, just so you know, you'll be spending the night with the kids and you'll have to make sure none of them get hurt while you're out."

     "This sounds great! Where is our destination?"

     "Cape May." Thor's eyes went a little wide.

     "Really? He will have such a great time!"

     "I think so too! So you really wanna do this?" Tony asked.

     "Of course!"

     "Thank you so much, Thor. He was really bummed that he didn't get to go earlier and he's gonna be ecstatic!"

     "I believe so as well!"

     "Why don't you go ask him about the rest? I'm gonna start dinner."

     "Of course! Where is he?"

     "At the table, doing his homework."

     Thor nodded and got up, giving Tony a hand and helping him up as well. He smiled happily to himself before walking to the table.

     "Mr. Stark?" Peter called.

     "What's up, Pete?" Tony called back.

     "Can you help me with this problem?"

     "Oh, I can help, if you would like." Thor offered as he walked into the room.

     "Oh, thanks Thor! Nevermind, Mr. Stark!" Peter called as Thor took a seat next to him. Tony smiled as he heard Thor helping Peter with his work while finishing up dinner.

     "Guys! Dinner! Someone get Loki!"

     "I'll get him! Thank you, Thor!" Peter said, happily shooting up from his seat.

     "No problem, Peter. I will clean up, you go get Loki!" Thor said with a smile as Peter nodded and ran up the stairs two at a time. Thor put all of Peter's things away and set his backpack on the couch before helping Tony.

     Meanwhile, Peter had just reached the upstairs. He slowly opened the door to Thor's room, finding Loki still asleep.

     He smiled and quietly went inside, shaking Loki by the shoulder lightly.

     "Loki? It's time for dinner!" Peter said, smiling as Loki slowly blinked himself awake and stretched.

     "It's that late already?"

     "Yep! And you look like a mess!" Peter said with a giggle, noticing Loki's bed head. Loki smiled at him with a devious look.

     "Oh, you're so dead!" Loki said, getting up and bolting after the running Peter. Peter squealed as Loki tackled him onto the couch.

     "Whoa- Loki, get off me!" Peter demanded, struggling with the stronger man for a few moments before inevitably getting pinned.

     "Only when you apologize!"

     "Never!"

     "Well, fine then! Suffer!" Loki teased, scribbling on Peter's sides and stomach with his free hand.

     "Hehehey! Nohohot fahahair!" Peter laughed, twisting in every way possible to get away.

     "You know how to get it to stop!"

     "Nehehehehever!"

     "Well then, I'll never stop!" Said Loki, moving to Peter's ribs. Peter squealed and squeezed his eyes shut.

     At this moment, he looked over and saw Tony and Thor watching with huge smiles on their faces.

     "Guhuhuhuys! Hehehelp mehehe!"

     "Nah, this is pretty funny!"

     "I agree, this is entertaining!"

     "Plehehe- AHAHAHA! LOHOHOHOKI!" Peter screamed as Loki moved even higher to his underarms.

     "Just apologize!"

     "STOHOHOHOP!"

     "C'mon Peter!"

     "IHIHI CAHAHAN'T BREHEHEATHE!"

     "You know what I want!"

     "FIHIHINE! IHIHIM SOHOHOHORRY!"

     "Alright, thank you! Just one last thing!" Said Loki, keeping his hand moving while leaning down and blowing a raspberry on his stomach. Peter screeched and fell silent, making the other three giggle.

     Loki finally let up, sitting up, rubbing Peter's back as he panted.

     "Now you look like a mess!" Loki teased.

     "Oh, shut up!"

     "C'mon guys , before dinner gets cold!" Said Tony as they all went into the dining room to eat. They were all talkative today, which was nice. When they finished, Peter and Thor sat at the table while Loki and Tony cleaned up.

     "Peter?"

     "Yeah, Thor?"

     "Are you ready for your trip? You may need to help me pack."

     Peter paused and looked at Thor with the most excited look ever. Thor gave a gigantic smile at Peter's reaction.

     "Really!? Oh, thank you Thor!" Said Peter, shooting forward and giving Thor a huge hug. Thor laughed and hugged him back. Tony and Loki smiled from the kitchen.

     "Alright, I need you to help me pack. Can you also fill me in on the rest of the details while we do so?"

     "Of course! C'mon, let's go!" Peter said excitedly, practically dragging Thor by his hand to his room.

     "Good job, Stark."

     "Thanks, Loki."

     "Okay, so you and me will be sharing a hotel room and we're only there for one night, so you won't need much. You do need something to swim in, though!"

     "This is going to be fun!" Thor said with a smile. Peter was bouncing up and down in agreement.

     "I'll come and wake you up in the morning when I get up, because we need to be there by five-thirty."

     "We can fly."

     "Whoa, really!?"

     "Yes, I will use Mjolnir!"

     "Cool!"

     "Right Peter, you should get to sleep. Me as well, in all fairness."

     "I think so too. Loki wore me out!"

     The boys went downstairs and said goodnight to everyone before heading back up and brushing their teeth before going to their rooms.

     "Goodnight, Thor."

     "Goodnight, Peter. Oh, and Peter?"

     "Yeah?"

     "Sleep well."

     "You too, Thor." Peter smiled before heading off to sleep, everyone else in the house not too far behind. Neither Peter nor Thor could sleep. They were too excited.

Four thirty couldn't have come soon enough. Peter happily jumped up and turned his alarm off, rushing to Thor's room as fast as he could. He opened the door and ran in, shaking Thor awake lightly.

"Is it time to get ready?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, go get dressed! I have prepared breakfast last night."

"Alright! You too!" Peter said happily, running out of the room with a smile. Both of the boys got dressed and went to the kitchen.

     They both sat at the table and ate the waffles Thor had made, mostly talking about how excited they were for the trip.

     "Have you got everything?" Thor asked as he picked up his small duffel bag.

     "I think so... have you?" Peter asked, throwing his book bag on.

     "Yes, I made a list!"

     "Alright then, let's go! Oh, shoot! Wait just one second!" Peter said, running back up to his room. He ran back down with a pen, a piece of paper, and Tony's camera. He quickly scribbled something down and left it on the table, throwing the camera around his neck.

     "What does the note say?"

     "Oh, I'm just saying goodbye to Mr. Stark. C'mon, I don't wanna be late!" Said Peter, racing out the door. Thor chuckled and went running after him.

     "Peter, grab my arm and hold on tight!" Thor said, picking up Mjolnir and preparing to go. Peter smiled as he did so, feeling Thor grip onto his arm just in case.

     "This is so cool!"

     "Here we go!"

     They were at the school in less than a minute, though Peter never wanted it to end. As they took off, you could see the morning sky still littered with stars. It was breathtaking. Soon, they landed in the parking lot five minutes before they had to leave.

     "That was amazing!" Peter exclaimed.

     "I'm glad you think so!" Thor said with a slight chuckle.

     "C'mon, before we're late!" Peter yelled, sprinting towards a big bus in the parking lot. Thor grabbed his bag and sprinted after him.

     "C'mon, Thor! Catch up!" Peter teased with a laugh as he hopped onto the bus. Thor chuckled and picked up his speed before hopping on as well. He couldn't see Peter, and the entire bus was full of kids.

     "Peter?" He called, scanning the isles of two seats as he walked along.

     "Over here!" Peter called, his head popping up from behind a seat in the back. Thor smiled at him and made his way over.

     "What took ya so long?" Peter teased as Thor sat down next to him.

     "Oh, shut up!" Thor laughed, giving Peter a quick jab in the sides as he had seen Loki do to him earlier. Peter squealed and grabbed Thor's hand with both of his own.

     "No! Not on the bus!" Peter whined as they began to move.

     "Oh, fine! Not on the bus." Thor promised, ruffling his hair.

     "Hey, Thor?"

     "Yes, Peter?"

     "Do you know how far it is?"

     "About two and a half hours on here."

     Peter groaned, pulling out his headphones and turning on some music. Thor smiled and stared at him for a moment before staring past him and out the window.

     The bus was filled with about 90 screaming teens, most with three or four people to share a room with. If you brought a chaperone, you would only stay with them. Therefor, it was only Peter and Thor in a room.

     "Young Peter?" Thor asked, tapping Peter's shoulder lightly.

     "Yeah?" Asked Peter, taking a sip from his water bottle.

     "What is a 'thot' and why are your peers screaming about it?" Thor asked innocently.

     Peter choked, spitting out his water and coughing through laughter. Thor jumped and gave him a concerned look as he rubbed and patted his back lightly.

     "Peter, are you alright?" Asked Thor, ignoring the fact that Peter had just spat water all over him.

     "Y-I-oh my god.." Peter panted through laughter and he leaned on the window.

     "What is so funny?"

     "I-I can't believe.."

     "Well, if you will not answer me, I suppose I will have to look it up." Said Thor, pulling out his phone.

     "No! Don't!" Peter yelled as he laughed, grabbing Thor's phone from his hands.

     "Why?"

     "Maybe it's best you don't know." Peter said. Thor nodded and stared at his phone.

     "May I have that back now?" He asked, motioning towards it. Peter just stared at him with a smile as he held it above his head.

     "Maaayyybbeeee.." He said in a teasing tone. Thor shot him a smirk.

     "Well, you're asking for it!" Said Thor, squeezing Peter's sides. Peter yelped, managing to keep the phone up as he giggled.

     "Nohoho!"

     "Hand it over!" Said Thor, wanting to text Tony and obviously needing the phone to do it. He moved up to Peter's ribs.

     "AHA! Nohohoho!" Peter argued, trying to shrink in on himself. Thor playfully glared at the kid in front of him.

     "Well, it looks as though I have no choice." He said in a fake disappointed tone before digging into Peter's underarms. Peter screamed as his arms shot down to his sides.

     "AHAHHA! NOHOHO!" He begged as Thor took his hands away and grabbed his phone.

     "Thank you!" He said in a teasing tone as he ruffled Peter's messy hair.

     "I-I thought you s-said you wouldn't do that on the bus!" Peter whined.

     "Yes, I also said that I wanted my phone!" Thor laughed. Peter stuck his tongue out at him with a giggle. Thor unlocked his phone and pulled up Tony's number.

      How you guys doing?

     Very well! He is very excited.

     I thought he would be! Is he behaving?

     He has taken my phone once, but I got it back soon enough.

     Lol, that sounds like Peter! 😂

     Thor looked up from his phone for a moment, seeing Peter nodding off. He smiled.

     "Peter?"

     "Mm?"

     "Are you tired?"

     "Mhmm."

     "Here." Said Thor, pulling the kid towards him and having him rest his head on Thor's shoulder. Peter smiled and wrapped his arm around one of Thor's, falling asleep quickly.

     Tony, look.

     Thor texting, snapping a picture of it and sending it to Tony.

     Awww. You're a good uncle.

     Thank you, Tony.

     Make sure he had fun, okay? Ttyl.

     I will, Tony. I will text you later.

     With that, Thor shut his phone off and rested his head on Peter's as he fell asleep as well. A little while later, Thor woke up. He stretched as much as he could without waking Peter up.

     When he looked out the window, he gasped. They were nearly there, driving along the beach. The view was beautiful, the sun lighting up the water nicely. He grabbed Peter's camera and quickly snapped a picture, deciding to show him when he woke up.

     A few moments later, Peter shot up with a gasp, nearly hitting his head on the window. Thor jumped and looked at him.

     "Peter? Are you alright?" Thor asked. There was silence from the kid as he just stared at the seat in front of him.

     "Peter?" Thor asked again. Suddenly, Peter jumped and looked at him.

     "What's up?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

     "Are you alright?" Thor asked once more.

     "Yeah. Fine." Peter responded with a little bit of a smile. Thor nodded, though unsure.

     "Well, look at the picture I got when we first arrived." Thor said, pulling the picture out of his pocket and handing it to Peter.

     "Wow! That's beautiful! Are we that close already?" Peter asked excitedly. Suddenly, the bus driver stopped the bus and stood up to announce something. Everyone got quiet and looked at him.

     "Alright guys, we're at the hotel! Deal is, you get your keys and drop your stuff off. Leave all your things in the room and get in your swimsuits because we're going to the beach!" This was followed by a lot of cheering as everyone filed off the bus.

"C'mon Thor! They won't let me take the keys if I have an adult!" Peter explained excitedly as they ran to the hotel.

"Hello, gentlemen! First name please?" The lady at the desk asked Thor politely as she shot them both a smile.

"Thor." She gave him an interested look, but dropped the idea as she scribbled it down.

"And last name, please?" There was a small silence as the two boys looked at each other. Suddenly, Thor's eyes lit up.

"Oh! Uh, Parker." He said, earning a
relieved smile from Peter.

     "Alrighty then! This must be... Peter! Nice to meet you both!" She said, shaking both of their hands before handing them the keys.

     "Pleasure." Thor said with a nod.

     "Nice to meet you... Lucy!" Peter cheered happily as he took the keys, making the woman give a warm smile.

     "That'll be room 708. Have a nice night!"

     "You too!" Peter called as they ran to the elevators. They stopped to catch a breath about halfway there.

     "Peter, there is a long line." Thor pointed out. Peter looked over and saw that he was right. He sighed.

     "Well, we could take the stairs... but we're on the top floor!" Said Peter as they both looked up and saw the seven layers of the building. Suddenly, Thor grew and large smile.

     "Or... we could fly!" Peter gave Thor a confused and slightly scared look.

     "Are you crazy!? People will see us!" Peter exclaimed as quietly as he could.

     "Not if we hide!" Thor said, grabbing Peter's arm and dragging him behind a wall. They both looked up, seeing a clear shot to the top floor.

     "I can't believe I'm doing this.." Peter muttered as Thor grabbed his hammer.

     "Have you got your bags?" Asked Thor, holding up his own. Peter nodded and held them up.

     "Yep!"

     "Alright, hold on tight!" Thor said, sticking out his arm. Peter grabbed onto it before they were both soaring into the sky. It only lasted for a few seconds, but Peter still loved it.

     "Alright, we're here!" Peter said as they made it to their room.

     "Let us get ready for the beach!" Thor cheered as they unlocked the door and got ready to swim.

     They ran downstairs a few minutes later, barely catching the bus. It was only about a ten minute drive, but Peter snapped a few pictures for Tony. Eventually, they arrived and everyone piled off the bus to swim.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

138K 6.6K 26
Everyone has a necklace that's given to them at birth. A necklace that is half of a unique shape and ties you to your soulmate. The problem is, Virgi...
3.3K 149 58
all of my original characters in one book for you: the readers - to meet and fall in love with 𓇼 ❝ You drew stars around my scars... but now I'm ble...
27.4K 255 9
I do take requests for this book Fandoms and characters I will write for Marvel; Peter Parker Bucky Barnes Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Stephen Strang...
4.1K 348 16
"And it's crazy, isn't it? To think back on how far we've come, on how much we grew into our own people, into us. It's even crazier to think that if...