Wanted.

By JaneAustennovel12

COMING SOON, NOT PUBLISHED YET More

Intro

7 0 0
By JaneAustennovel12

Hello and welcome to my second but not published yet book i'll be putting up on wattpad i know what you saw before was different and was meant to be deleted 😅 i wrote that a long time ago and it was very cringy and grammatically incorrect 😂. The story will have a similar plot line but will be different from the original but for  now until this book is posted you can check out my other book called "falling in love with the boy i hate" about two rivals who fall in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 79.5K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
297K 19.2K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
250K 7.4K 44
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...