The Alpha King's Rose

By Summer_Shadows

This is the third and final book to 'The Alpha's little Mate' Rose Blackthorn, youngest child and only daugh... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Fourteen

7.2K 210 21
By Summer_Shadows

Rose's POV

I opened my eyes and gasped.

"Oh Nicholas..." I whispered, turning on the spot take in the beauty that surrounded me. I stood in the centre of a rooftop wilderness, concealed in a white, rustic wood and glass green house. Vines climbed thick pillars, wild roses as far as the eye could see, along with hundreds of other flowers and trees. I felt the soft grass which had been laid down under my toes.

"What... how did..." I was speechless, breathing in the delicate scents of all these flowers and and a cool breeze that drafted through the plants.

It was all so perfect, untouched and unharmed by the ice and snow from the outside.

Nicholas came up to me holding a beautiful soft, pale pink rose in full bloom, which he carefully tucked behind my ear.

"I know this hasn't been easy for you my love." Nicholas started softly, bringing me closer to him and wrapping his arms around my waist. "You've had to leave all you know behind, your family, pack, and come to this foreign land where very few speak your language. You've spent your whole life outdoors, and it crushed me to think that you were feeling trapped here, you were almost like withering flower, because of my hard headedness." He brought his thumb up stroking my cheek.

"So, I built this for you. Your own little respite for when things get too much, freedom for you. But I know that you'll be safe up here ."

I lent up kissing him softly.

"Thank you." I whispered, staring up into Nicholas' brown and blue eyes, "No one has ever done something like this for me." I took a small breath and let my eyes close, "I love you Nicholas" I whispered, feeling a small blush bloom across my cheeks.

Slowly I looked up, unsure of his silence.

He looked shocked, almost in awe of what I had said. His eyes slightly widened, mouth almost agape. I giggled slightly, bringing my hand up to gently close his mouth.

"Do you not believe me?" I asked teasingly,

"No- It's just... Well I've lost so much, but seemed to gain so much more when you walked into my life, you are my everything Rose."

I smiled, feeling warmth, happiness and love for this man spread throughout my body.

"You are everything to me too Nicholas, and I love you for the man that you are, my destined mate."

Nicholas bent down pressing his lips to mine, his tongue tasting the seem of my lips, tasting me, spreading sparks across my skin.

"I love you too, my Rose." Nicholas murmured against my lips.

...

I explored every inch of my roof top wilderness, with Nicholas not far behind as a piked a variety of flowers. We settled in a small grave of birch trees, Nicholas' head laying in my lap and the folds of my dress skirt, as I wove and plaited the flowers I'd picked into a crown.

"How did you find tonight?" Nicholas asked, his eye lids have closed as I ran my fingers through his pale blonde hair with my spare hand.

"It was nice, I think the majority of your people have excepted me." I paused before growling slightly, "Except those aristocratic sluts who want to crawl their way into your bed."

"Ignore them darling, I do. Anyway I only have eyes for you."

Aww this man could just melt my heart sometimes, I rewarded him by giving him a quick peck on the lips and smiling smugly.

Nicholas chuckled, "I said something right?"

"Yes you did." I nodded, "Extra brownie points to you."

"What are brownie points?" Nicholas asked twisting his head up to look at me,

"You know there like a point for doing something good, like getting a point in a game, um but I think the saying comes from girl guides back in the states they get brownie points or something like that for all the good deeds they do."

"Ah right." He nodded, "Whats my prize when I get enough brownie points?" Nicholas smirked,

"What kinda prize would you want? Let me guess something sinful?" I avoided his calculating gaze, focusing on the last few flowers for the crown and fighting my blush.

Nicholas pushed himself up from my lap, his eyes darkening and a rumble emitting from his chest, "Careful Moya Roza, you're putting ideas into my head."

"Well we can't have that now can we." I laughed nervously edging away from my mate slowly, not liking the smirk curled on his lips or the keen, dark look in his eyes.

I got to my feet quickly, clutching the nearly finished flower crown in my hands, backing away until my back hit one of the birch trees, Nicholas coming ever closer, my heart fluttering in my chest. I knew what was coming next in our mate bond, it was to mate or put it bluntly to have sex, but I had no idea if I was ready for that yet, for this time in one or two weeks to find out I'm pregnant.

He was right in front of me now our chests almost touching, "It's a really nice night tonight isn't it?"

Nicholas lent down, his lips brushing my neck he murmured, "Yes, very... romantic"

He placed gentle kiss along my neck down to my mark, I had to bite my lip hard to stop myself from moaning. As much as I wanted to be with Nicholas it felt kinda exposed in the roof top wilderness, I mean could anyone wander in and see us?

"You know one thing I wish could have happen tonight." I said trying distract Nicholas, "I wish we could have danced more, you got so weighed under with Advisors we only got to dance like once."

Nicholas stopped, pulling back from his onslaught of my neck and quirking an eyebrow, "You want us to dance?"

"Yes! We're still kinda all dressed up, so come on!" I hung the flower crown on a branch, and took his hands pulling him out from the trees.

"We don't have any music to dance to though." Nicholas said sounding ever so slightly grumpy at me denying him.

"I'll sing something for us."I said putting my hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand.

Nicholas begrudgingly pulled himself out of his grump and placed his hand flat on the small of my back, sending shivers up my spine.

I began to hum an intro to a song, letting Nicholas hear the pace so he could then lead.

"Hold me close and hold me fast

This magic spell you cast

This is la vie en rose"

Nicholas gently spun, then brought me back close into his arms,

"When you kiss me heaven sighs

And though I close my eyes

I see la vie en rose"

As Nicholas dipped me my voice became breathy and quite, he brought me back up resting his head against mine, and basking in the sound of my voice.

"When you press me to your heart

I'm in a world apart

A world where roses bloom

And when you speak

Angels sing from above

Everyday words seems

To turn into love songs

Give your heart and soul to me

And life will always be la vie en rose"

We slowed down as I came to the end of the song simply staring at one another and gently swaying and turning to my voice.

"And when you speak

Angels sing from above

Everyday words seems

To turn into love songs

Give your heart and soul to me

And life will always be la vie en rose"

My voice slowly dissipated with the last notes of the song, but we carried on swaying resting our heads against each other, our breath mingling.

"Your voice is so beautiful" Nicholas whispered, "You are so beautiful Rose."

In reply I gently pressed my lips to his.

Nicholas sighed, pulling back "I know why you're doing this Rose, all these distractions or taking steps back. You know I wouldn't force you to do anything right?" He said gently tucking a brown curl behind my ear.

"It's not that I don't want to Nicholas, and I want to have children with you and I know we've already talked about kids and everything, I guess I'm more scared of actually um- having sex." I felt my face blushing furiously, "I'm not naive Nicholas, I've guessed you've been with women before-"

Nicholas shifted uncomfortably confirming my suspicions, and my heart pinched sadly, but I carried on, "There is a bit of an age gap between us, I mean it's not like you're expected to live like a monk before you meet your mate, so you're obviously well experienced and I'm only eighteen and a Virgin and I just- I just don't- I feel like- I'm scared because you'll see everything and I'm far from perfect but- I-" my words were rambling and fumbling.

"Hey, it's ok." Nicholas cupped my face in his soft palms, "I think I know what's worrying you, and it's ok, it's not like we have to do anything right now. We still have time until the mark puts you into heat if we don't do anything before then." He kissed my forehead

"And Rose, to me you are perfect every inch and curve of you is perfect for me."

No, I needed Nicholas that I did want this, I didn't want to force him to hold himself back anymore, I wanted to be his and him to be mine, especially now we're so close to completing the bond.

"Nicholas, I don't want to make you wait anymore, you shouldn't have to. An dI think I feel the same as you most of the time. I guess I'm just not great at expressing or articulating myself or feelings to you." I sighed taking a breath, and focusing my gaze into his brown and blue eyes,

"When I look at you Nicholas and feel such love and passion build within me I feel excited, but at the same time completely terrified... the truth is I don't really know what I feel except I know I want this, and I want you, us, forever."

...

(Mature content coming up)

Around 3:00am Nicholas decided to back and have a shower before some much needed sleep, I nodded promising to come down soon.

I walked through the beautiful wilderness a while longer, still completely amazing my mate had done all this for me, it seemed to be never ending sometimes. Some of the roof glass panes were wide open letting in a winter breeze and shinning moon light.

The moon light glowed against my skin, I sighed.

"oh grandmother moon goddess, please take away my fear help me embrace the mate bond." I whispered,

I turned around and slowly made my way back to the entrance, picking flowers as I went to make a beautifully varied bouquet. I shut the door to the wilderness behind me and hurried through the cold snow to the rooftop door, my bare feet freezing with each step.

Finally in the warmth again, I hurried down the spiral steps to get the blood flowing again and to warm myself up. After a few wrong turns I found myself in familiar corridors, it wasn't long till I was at the door to mine and Nicholas' bedroom.

I hesitated for a fraction of a second before opening the door, the room was empty but I could hear Nicholas in the en suite. I went over to the side table where Agnia had lefts some silk ribbons earlier before we went to the dressing room.

I tied the flowers together with a pale blue silk ribbon, as I lay them down Nicholas came out for the bathroom looking hotter than any man had a right to be. A towel was hung low on hips while his skin glisten slightly with droplets of water.

My breath caught in my throat, my eyes drinking in every ab, muscle and curve of his body finally taking in that gorgeous face.

I took a few steps closer to him before Nicholas looked up,

"Um, Nicholas could you help me undo me dress?" My voice came out strangely breathy,

He nodded, I turned my back to him, Nicholas swept my hair over my shoulder caressing my back as he did making me shiver. Next I felt his fingers unlacing the ribbons, the dress loosened and fell to the floor leaving me in the light corset and underskirt, the only thing separating my bare body from Nicholas.

Nicholas placed a hand on my waist and lent down kissing my shoulder gently.

"Nicholas" I breathed

"Yes, moya lyubov"

"I- I need you."

Nicholas emitted a low growl, nuzzling into my neck and finding my make he began to kiss and suck at it. I get very weak, my heart thudded in my chest as pleasure ran throughout my body.

His hands began to fumble with back of my corset, which didn't last long as I heard the ripping of the silk ribbons and had to hold back a giggle,

"You'll be in big trouble with Agnia for that." I whispered unable to hold back my giggles

"So worth it." Nicholas rumbled smirking, he slowly pulled the corset away from my body letting it fall to the ground with the skirt, leaving me bare. I slowly turned to face him.

I watched as he drank me in his eyes darkening with lust and the wolf bleeding into the blue and brown, taking control.

His mouth came searing onto my lips, my fingers instantly went into his damp locks as Nicholas picked me up hooking my legs around his waist, letting his towel drop at the same time.

Seconds later we were on the bed, wrapped up in each other, our limbs tangled. Nicholas then began to leaved a trail of kisses from my lips, to his mark, through the valley of my breasts and down the rest of my body, muttering "Beautiful... mine." in adoration finally stopping at my core. When his lips came into contact with my core a nearly combusted, moaning writhing under his touch as heat built within me pushing me higher and higher into pleasure until everything shattered.

Nicholas loomed over me smiling smugly at my breathless state as I slowly came down form the high,

"That was-" I breathed,

"Not over yet" Nicholas cut me off kissing me, tasting every inch of my mouth as out tongues met.

I felt him lining up with my entrance, his hard length brushing my thighs, I tensed slightly,

"Hush moya Roza." Nicholas kissed my neck, "I will be gentle."

Slowly I felt him entering me, stretching and filling me until he reached a barrier. I winced slightly at this strange, new and uncomfortable sensation.

Nicholas claimed my lips with his suddenly, and as I moaned into his mouth he pushed through swallowing my sounds of pain.

Carefully Nicholas brushed away the tears which had crept out of my eyes with his thumb, slowly beginning to move again, "Are you okay moya lyubov?"

I nodded, shifting under him slightly, Nicholas kissed his way back down to his mark sucking at its, sending waves of pleasure which over rode the pain I felt which was now beginning to fade away as I adjusted to Nicholas' size.

I moaned, beginning to move my hips with Nicholas, trying to get him deeper,

"Faster Nicholas" I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting my fingers wander into his hair again as I kissed him deeply.

Nicholas fiercely retuned my kiss, picking up the pace, coming into me harder and deeper making me moan louder and louder as the pleasurable heat built with me again before shattering as I came for a second time. Nicholas sucked at my breast, licking and biting my nipples as he pounded into me.

Nicholas kept going, worshipping me with his lips, as I came two more times after and finally he growled, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Yes" I moaned, kissing and sucking at his neck,

Just as I felt myself coming up to edge again, Nicholas' thrusts became ever harder and erratic, before growling as he came flooding my womb with his seed, and sending me over the edge even better than before I screamed my pleasure, as my vagina convulsed around him milking him of more seed into my already flooded womb and unsuspecting eggs.

Gradually we slowed down, both of us coming down from our high. Gasping for air, Nihcolas gently pulled out of me, and lay down next to me. He pulled the sheets around us and I cuddle into his embrace sleepily, listening to the thuds of our heartbeats, mine going that little bit faster, I ignored the slight ache.

"Sleep moya lyubov" Nicholas whispered, as I drifted off wrapped in his arms, our legs intwined together.

...

Author's Note.

Hi Everyone, I'm really sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've just had a really hard time knowing in what direction the story is going, you have no idea how many times I re-wrote this chapter! I just never seemed to be happy with it. But now I hope I've got it on the right track and that you enjoy. Please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes, I will go back and edit.

I'll try and make the updates more regular now I know where I'm going with the story! Hope you all enjoy reading about Rose and Nicholas xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
2M 53.1K 41
TITLE CHANGE! Renamed from "He's A Werewolf, My Mate, Oh, and Also The Alpha King! Carter is a beautiful, strong, determined young wolf in her pack...
14.3K 705 23
(Sequel to ALPHA) Recommended to read first book first. *EDITING* Diana's journey continues when the prophecy actually happens. When one of her close...
746K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...