Vkook ROOMATES -book 2

By fuxkin_kookie

Tae: Jungkook...I-I can't Jungkook: Tae what are you talking about? Tae: I can't Jungkook...tell me the truth More

MORNING
NOT TODAY
NAMJOON-AH!
THE MOVIE NIGHT
WHEN JEALOUSY KICKS IN
I'M SORRY
PROVE IT
FOR REAL?
OK
JIMIN
DUDE
WHO CARES
KISS ME
BE PATIENT
TRUTH OR DARE
SEEMS LIKE IT
THE TRIP!
WAKE UP
YAY!
THE LAKE
TRUTH
PARTY?
PLEASE
?

JIMIN-AH!?

1.1K 24 4
By fuxkin_kookie

When they came back everyone went to their rooms

Taehyung: Jungkook-ah? *he looked at Jungkook*

Jungkook: Yes Taehyung? *he tilted his head and looked back at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Back there at the lake..Jimin dared me to do it and you know I don't back away from dares so I did it..I'm sorry if you didn't like it

Jungkook: Babe are you crazy..of course I liked it..actually..You made me hard *smirks* Unrelated question..do you know where Jimin-hyung is?

Taehyung: Ah I made you hard huh? *bites his lip* why didn't you tell me..I would've fixed that for you *smirks* and I think Jimin-hyung is probably in his room

Jungkook: Yeah Baby..but I'm too big..am I not? *chuckles*

Taehyung: Shut up *hits Jungkook's chest playfully*

Jungkook: I'm going to Jimin's room I gotta ask him something

Taehyung: Be back quickly Babe *winks at him*

Jungkook: JIMIN-AH!? *he knocked on his door*

Jimin: What do you want Kookie? *he opens the door so Jungkook could get in his room*

Jungkook: You little shit! Why did you dare Taehyung to suck on my neck and kiss me huh?

Jimin: *stands there confused* I only dared him to kiss your neck that's all I swear

Jungkook: Why did he suck on my neck tho..

Jimin: Maybe he's giving in Jungkook

Jungkook: Hmph fine then *goes out of Jimin's room and heads back to his room*

When Jungkook came back in his room he didn't see Taehyung anywhere, but then he heard moaning coming from bathroom

Jungkook: It must be Taehyung *he smirked and went to the door so he could hear better, it sounded like Taehyung was pleasuring himself* Ah fuck his moans *Jungkook looked at his bulge* fuck Jungkook calm down you shit *he could hear that Taehyung was close to his climax but Jungkook didn't want the fun to be over yet* Is he doing this on purpose..he knows that we don't have sound proof walls*he heard the shower closing so he got up and waited in front of the door*

Taehyung: *when he came outside already dressed he saw Jungkook standing in front of him* Heyy Kookie

Jungkook: So moaning my name but not wanting me to fuck you..that just seems cruel *he pinned him against the door* You're doing this on purpose aren't you?

Taehyung: Maybe *he smirked*

Jungkook: That was the worst mistake of your life..you do know that I want to fuck you so bad so you can't walk for 2 weeks..but you still tease me don't you?

Taehyung: *he stayed quiet because he saw that Jungkook was serious*

Jungkook: Baby you're treating me wrong

Taehyung: I want you to fuck me Jungkook *he looked straight in to Jungkook's eyes*

Jungkook: What? You're not joking are you?

Taehyung: I'm dead serious Baby *Jungkook looked at Taehyung and all that Taehyung saw in Jungkook's eyes was..lust*

Jungkook: I fucking love you *he picked up Taehyung and put him on his bed while he hoverd above him kissing him roughly*

Taehyung: *he kissed him back pulling Jungkook's shirt over his head*

Jungkook: *he started undoing his pants*

Taehyung: Baby slow down-

Jungkook: Baby shut up you don't know how long I've waited for this moment *he took of Taehyung's shirt* On your knees. Now.

Taehyung: *he gulps but obeys*

Jungkook: *he slides down his pants with his boxers revealing his already hard member* Suck.

Taehyung: *he didn't want to waste any time, he licked the tip of it teasingly*

Jungkook: Baby I don't really care if you're going to tease me but I'm not going to be gentle afterwards..it's your choice

Taehyung: No, fuck me. Now. Be rough I don't care..I want you

Jungkook: *he smirked after hearing those words* Ok Baby..take off your clothes for me

Taehyung: *he obeyed and took off the rest of the clothes, revealing his member*

Jungkook: *he stared at Taehyung's member schocked a bit* Damn Babe

Taehyung: I know *he smirked*

Jungkook: *bends him over* Now here comes the fun part *he puts his member inside of him slowly letting Taehyung to adjust* Tell me when Baby

Taehyung: *lets out a groan* Go on

Jungkook: You're so fucking tight *he slid further into the boy*

Taehyung: *he tilt his head back, mouth agape*

Jungkook: *he slowly started to thrust into him*

Taehyung: Ahh it hurts Jungkook-ah! *groans*

Jungkook: Relax Baby it'll be alright *picks up the pace*

Taehyung: *grips on the bedsheets, feels pain slowly turning into pleasure, moans quietly*

Jungkook: *he suddenly brought his hand to Taehyung's throat squeezing lightly* Moan my name Baby *smirks*

Taehyung: Jungkook *moans* f-faster *he begged Jungkook*

Jungkook: *Jungkook did as he was told and slammed into the boy*

Taehyung: A-ah fuck *his moans got louder and more high pitched as he was slammed into*

Jungkook: *Jungkook found his sweet spot and slammed into it deeper, lets out a groan*

Taehyung: I'm g-gonna cum *he said before coming*

Jungkook: *he comes into the boy right after*

Taehyung: *Taehyung layed on their bed panting heavily*

Jungkook: *kisses Taehyung's cheek* Thank you *says while panting*

Taehyung: For what? *he looked over at him*

Jungkook: For finally letting me do it *sighs*

Taehyung: It's fine *calms down his breathing*

Jungkook: I'm going to go take a shower *he gets up*

Taehyung: Wait I'm going with you..I could use a shower too *chuckles*

Jungkook: Ok Babe

Jungkook and Taehyung took a quick shower, after that they got dressed

Taehyung: What do we do now? *looks at Jungkook*

Jungkook: Well you won't be able to walk the next day *giggles*

Taehyung: Aish lets just go to sleep now ok?

Jungkook: Ok Baby *kisses him* Goodnight sleep well

Taehyung: You too Baby *kisses back and goes to sleep*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 225 19
[COMPLETED] "If I tell you the truth, you won't believe me." "Trust me Taehyung, I will believe you if you tell the truth." Warning : Mystery, Ange...
18.7K 608 36
"namjoon-hyung, kelsie is really pretty." "jungkook ah~ you cant say that!"
13K 818 26
"please know that i mean what i say. even though i don't sound ready." [ completed / editing ]
89.5K 7.3K 32
"I like Jungkook". "But Jungkook doesn't like you ".. Top Jungkook Bottomtae Namjin Yoonmin Hobi×bambam This is my story with my full idea , don't co...