skool luv affair{jikook}

By nvrmnd-min

jimin and jungkook meet and they both feel like it's love at first sight, but what happens when they realize... More

introduction
ν•˜λ‚˜
λ‘˜
μ…‹
λ„·
λ‹€μ„―
μ—¬μ„―
일곱
μ—¬λŸ
아홉
μ—΄
μ—΄ν•˜λ‚˜
μ—΄λ‘˜
μ—΄μ…‹
μ—΄λ„·
μ—΄λ‹€μ„―
열일곱
μ—΄μ—¬λŸ
열아홉
슀물
슀물 ν•˜λ‚˜
μŠ€λ¬Όλ‘˜
μŠ€λ¬Όμ…‹
μŠ€λ¬Όλ„·
μŠ€λ¬Όμ—¬μ„―
μŠ€λ¬Όμ—¬μ„―πŸ”ž
슀물일곱
μŠ€λ¬Όμ—¬λŸ
μŠ€λ¬Όμ•„ν™‰
μ„œλ₯Έ

μ—΄μ—¬μ„―

2.3K 101 18
By nvrmnd-min

"is he okay now?" taehyung asked his best friend through the phone.

jimin nodded even though the slightly younger couldn't see him "yeah i just put him to bed, he fell asleep as soon as he laid down."

"why did you let him stay over?"

"i don't know tae... i'm so worried and i just couldn't send him home like that." jimin sighed clutching onto his phone.

"i know min, but it's not right to send him away in one second and the other you let him sleep in your apartment. you said that you need space away from him and he needs space as well."

jimin hated how right his best friend was "it's just so hard, it just feels like i know him since forever. the connection we have is different, it never felt like that with jaebum or other people."

"but that doesn't matter jimin. he's your student and you both could loose too much, let him have a chance to move on from you."

to that jimin couldn't answer anything, taehyung was right just as always.

"sleep now jimin, you really need it." taehyung said warmly and then hung up.

jimin still held his phone to his ear, until he got startled by a loud noise and a deep moan.

he immediately stood up looking around his room for something he could use as a weapon in case there was a robber in his apartment.

after he found his old baseball bat he slowly opened his bedroom door, it was silent so he continued his way, firstly walking to the kitchen, then the dining room and lastly the living room.

on the floor next to the couch, laid jungkook, snoring silently with a frown on his face. he probably fell off the couch and that was the noise that startled him.

it was clear that the younger wasn't comfortable but even though the younger didn't wake up.

jimin couldn't help the smile the crept up his lips, he watched the younger for a little more, taking in his handsome and cute features.

jimin then took the pillow, lifted jungkook's head a little and slipped it underneath, after that he took the blanket and laid it onto him once again.

chimmy immediately cuddled back onto jungkook's chest to sleep again.
with one last look at them jimin finally went to bed to really sleep this time.

jungkook woke up feeling a little confused, waking up in a new house again. the next thing he realized was that he his back hurt really much. he then opened his eyes and met hazel brown eyes looking at him expectedly.

the brown eyes belonged to chimmy, jimin's cute calico cat, who probably slept on jungkook's chest the whole night.

chimmy meowed and then went to the kitchen turning around to see that jungkook was still laying on the floor, the cat then meowed again to get jungkook's attention.

jungkook then got it, the cat was probably hungry so he stood up, trying to stretch to soothe his hurting back but i didn't really help.

in the kitchen was chimmy sitting in front of his empty bowl. jungkook wasn't really comfortable to just search through his drawers but he had to do it anyway not being able to refuse this cute cat

"oh jungkook, you're awake already?" jimin asked being surprised to see him sitting on the floor together with chimmy.

it was a cute sight to see, chimmy purring contently as jungkook petted his head softly. jungkook's hair was a mess and was standing in every direction.

"well chimmy woke me up because he was hungry." jungkook answered, "i didn't want to look through your drawers without your consent, but he was really hungry and i didn't want to wake you up."

it was obvious that the younger felt really awkward at the moment not knowing how to act, and being afraid that he made jimin angry.
the older made it clear that he needed space from jungkook, so why was he even here. jimin could've just let him stay in front of his door and just call one of his friends for him, but he didn't.

and if that wasn't bad enough he now also knew that jimin was somebody he had the privilege to call best friend years ago. before he messed it all up and destroyed two families that were once friends.

jimin brought him back out of his thoughts as he said "it's okay jungkook, i know that chimmy can become whiny when he's hungry. do you want some coffee?"

jungkook asked him if he could have a hot chocolate instead and jimin nodded.

as jimin made the hot chocolate and his coffee jungkook could admire jimin's beauty, he'd never seen the older after waking up and to say it was the most beautiful thing on earth was an understatement.

his grey locks fell on his forehead, his cheeks were still puffy from sleep and the big sweater he wore gave him the cutest sweater paws on earth.

jungkook tried to stop himself from thinking that, it was his teacher he was talking about!!

but then the smaller sneezed the cutest sneeze on earth ( he didn't even know something like that existed ) and his thoughts were back to jimin, just jimin not mr park.

a little later they sat on the couch in the living room surrounded by an awkward silence both not knowing what to say or do.

after a few minutes of silent slurping jimin finally started to talk "if it's okay for you i'm going to call yoongi so he gets you because i'm meeting up with a family member later."

"uh yeah, it's alright. you've already been so nice to let me stay here last night." jungkook didn't want to go, even though he never felt this awkward, he just wanted to spend time with jimin. he didn't know when the next time will be to see jimin's apartment, or if he is even going to see it ever again.

jimin smiled at him and then got up to call yoongi, he wanted jungkook as soon out of his apartment as possible. don't get him wrong, of course, he would love to spend time with jungkook, but that was the problem, he wasn't allowed to love it.

he found his phone on his nightstand and was greeted with five messages from taemin and three missed calls.

chat

1 missed call

taemin
hey jimin, i had to go to school this morning to prepare something and i found your computer.

taemin
just answer me when you're at home so i can bring it to you

2 missed calls

taemin
uh, jimin it's been an hour?

taemin
i really have to go to my parents today and i'll be staying there until tomorrow so it would be great if you could answer...

3 missed calls

taemin
i'm just going to come over now, i'll be there in 15 minutes

jimin checked the time, taemin sent the last message 14 minutes ago. shit shit shit, he thought, that wasn't good.
jimin ran back into the living room meeting a confused jungkook.

"is everything alright?" jungkook asked and just as jimin was about to answer the doorbell rang.

"oh is your family member already there?" jungkook asked surprised. he didn't expect that they would meet this early in the morning.

"no, no, no jungkook you have to hide, it's taemin!!" jimin whisper screamed, pulling jungkook to his bedroom.

"i'm sorry who?"

"mr lee, your korean teacher." jimin explained while pushing jungkook in his bedroom and then closing the door.

the bell rang again and jimin quickly ran to the door after glancing at his bedroom door one last time.

in front of his door stood taemin with his golden mac book and a smile on his lips "hey min, i texted you about your mac book but you didn't answer so i just thought i come by before i visit my parents."

jimin smiled at him gratefully "i'm sorry i didn't answer, i totally forgot to check my phone."

taemin noticed how jimin looked back every now and then seeming a little nervous.

then suddenly he could hear something falling down loudly and he could swear that he heard a silent curse as well.

"oh you have company?" he asked a now totally frozen jimin.

"u-uhm no i don't..." jimin said but sounded not really believable.

taemin laughed "jimin it's normal to sometimes have somebody over. it's not like it's shameful to have sex or something."

jimin now was completely red and sweating "taemin it's really not like that, there is nobody here."

taemin decided to let it go and ask for water instead, jimin nodded and went to the kitchen while taemin went to the bathroom.

in the hallway were three closed rooms and he just opened the door on the right hoping it was the bathroom door, but as he opened he saw someone he didn't expect to see.

"omg jimin, what's going on here?!!" he asked shocked.

i finally updated after weeks!

i think the last three weeks were the most stressful weeks i've ever had!!

and it will go on like that for next week but then i finally have holidays, and it's going to be christmas soon🎄❤️

i hope i can update more often then.

ps: i love bts and i'm so proud of them💜

check out my profile for other stories!!

~minie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
2.7K 160 39
Park Jimin and Yoongi was paired up with their music teacher, because to do and make a song. And fortunately, they ended up getting more closer and...
27.3K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
21.1K 760 21
β†’Λšβ‚ŠΒ·Namjoon is perfect student in terms of looks, grades, personality, and apparently is straight. which he thinks would make him perfect. But Ju...