A Lycan Fit For A Luna

By madisonrae19

Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi... More

Introduction and Cast
Prologue #1: The Beginning
Prolouge #2: The First Materialisation
Prologue #3: The History Lesson
Chapter 1: My Dad's Final Decision
Chapter 2: Waving Goodbye
Chapter 3: Lupine Peak
Chapter 4: The Furry Boyfriend
Chapter 5: The New School
Chapter 6: Making Friends
Chapter 7: The Royal Bitch
Chapter 8: The Mating and Alpha
Chapter 9: The First Encounter
Chapter 10: The Disgraceful A-Hole
Chapter 11: The Rambunctious Playboy
Chapter 12: The First Attack
Chapter 13: The Lycan Invite
Chapter 14: The Owner of the Palace
Chapter 15 - The First Shift
Chapter 16 - The Heart-Warming Surprise
Chapter 17 - A Heated Moment with a Baby Lover
Chapter 18 - The Beginning of a Realisation and Visitors in the Wood
Chapter 19 - My Prince in Shining... Lycan?
Chapter 20 - My Very Own Delicious Personal Trainer
Chapter 21 - A Workout, a Party, a Kiss
Chapter 22 - A Visitor from the Palace
Chapter 23 - A Threat that Requires a Bodyguard
Chapter 24 - Talks that Destroy the Soul
Chapter 25 - The Attack
Chapter 26 - Fighting for Family
Chapter 27 - A Helping Hand and a Declaration
Chapter 29 - His Erasthai
Chapter 30 - Goodbye's
Chapter 31 - The Unwilling Owner of My Heart
Chapter 32 - The Last Day
Chapter 33 - Stuck Between Two Pathways
Chapter 34 - Taken
Chapter 35 - The Chosen Pathway
Chapter 36 - Interrogation and a Child
Chapter 37 - Searching for Her
Chapter 38 - The Rescue
Chapter 39 - Awakened to Pain
Chapter 40 - Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 41 - Choosing Each Other
Chapter 42 - Becoming One
Chapter 43 - Transforming Into The Luna
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1 - A Naughty Halloween
Bonus Chapter 2 - Meeting The Parents
Bonus Chapter 3 - Derek Kensington-Wield
MY OTHER BOOKS!

Chapter 28 - Intoxicating Feelings and Kisses

23.8K 743 47
By madisonrae19

Silence. I don't think seven powerful beings have ever been so quiet in all the history of time. Did I hear Alex right? Did he just say he's falling in love with me? My mouth is still hanging comically open. I could probably catch flies. What the frick am I supposed to do?

"Erm, alright everyone... lets give them some space." I hear Tammy say, before ushering everyone out of the room.

I don't notice though. I am still staring in shock at Alex, whose anger has died down, allowing him to breathe calmly, but his chest is still rising rapidly, his eyes fixed on mine. His eyes are so alluring and beautiful, and I feel myself drowning in them until the door clicks closed, making me jump slightly. The silence is static. Gah, this is awkward. What do I do? Did he mean love as in friend love, or love as in... romantic love? Don't be stupid Phoebe!

"Erm... can you repeat that please?" I finally stumble out, sweating slightly.

"Phoebe... I, I'm falling in love with you." Alex admits, a cute blush sprinkled on his cheeks, whilst he clears his throat in embarrassment.

"Right. So do you mean as a friend... or more?" I ask, cringing as the words roll out. Why am I like this?

"God dammit Phoebe, it's like pulling teeth with you! Yes, I like you more then a friend!" He snaps. "You are so infuriating... but I can't help but be enamoured about you! No matter what you do... I am drawn to you like a moth to a flame." He admits.

"Well I... I like you too." I admit sheepishly.

Ok, just be cool Phoebe, just be cool. It's not like a really hot guy just declared that he likes you – and more then a friend at that! If my life were a movie, this would be the part where I start screaming and jumping up and down in happiness, before rolling around on the floor. But I can't do that with Mr Hot Stuff watching me!

"I know." Alex smirks infuriatingly at me.

The flame of anger Alex always finds a way to ignite in me, pushing me forever closer to crossing the boundary of saneness, flares up deep inside of me, making me glare at him.

"And how do you know that?" I snap, eyebrows raised. I hate it when people think that they know me... and end up being right.

"It's obvious in the way you look at me, react to my touch and act around me." Alex replies nonchalantly.

Gah, this is all very embarrassing. How long has he known I have liked him? I hate to think of how many times his infuriating smirk must have meant 'I know you like me!' Abort Phoebe, abort!

"What happened last night?" I ask, trying to avert the conversation.

Alex's eyes turn almost black in anger, before he replies to me. "Well, we went to rescue Jacinda, Sapphire and Lucian, when we were ambushed and shot with silver darts, which took us by surprise as rogues aren't permitted to have weapons, and we didn't have time to put any armour on. Anyone who deals arms to unauthorised personnel is committing an offence against the crown and can be sentenced to life in prison, or worse, death. The silver made us weak but we kept fighting, and killed many of the rogues, when Brad passed out from the pain. Ana also then arrived into the clearing, and she tried to help Brad by pulling him out the way, but she was shot and someone put a knife to her neck. We had no choice but to stand down." Alex looks so angry; the amount of energy in the room is suffocating. Reliving his sister being in pain and being rendered immobile obviously is still a sore subject to his lycan, who is fighting to take control and go on a rampage, hungry for the blood of the rogue who dared threaten his baby sister.

"Then Jacinda came up to us, cackling, revealing that she has been betraying us for a long time, and was only here to become my Queen. Not that she ever had a fighting chance. But she said when you arrived, she felt as if you were getting in the way of her plans, so... she planned to kill you and use dark magic to brainwash me into making her my queen. That would have happened if it weren't for you Phoebe. The rogues had obviously promised her they were capable of doing this. However, I accidentally killed her as I lost control of my Lycan, so we won't get any more answers until we find the rogues." Alex explains angrily.

"Oh my goddess. I can't believe that she really betrayed us! I mean, I've always hated her, but I didn't think she had the brain power to come up with a plot like this!" I exclaim, upset that a traitor has been so near to us, causing us harm from the inside.

"If it wasn't for you Phoebe... Brad, Sapphire, Ana and Lucian could be dead now, which means that in turn the rest of us would die. You... you saved us." Alex admits, causing me to blush deeply.

"Don't worry... it was nothing. I'm sorry I hid the truth of my mother from you."

"It's ok; I understand why you kept it a secret. It's... odd, but I did always sense a vast amount of power from you, much more then any human should have. Do you want to tell the alpha?"

"No! I can't let anyone else find out. It's bad enough the rogues know there is something different about me... it's fortunate that no Were would ever believe the word of a rogue. It is incredibly important that my powers and parentage are kept a secret. If it gets out that I am the moon goddess' daughter... my life would be over. I would have to hide, as hunters, and supernatural beings would hunt me for my powers, or use me as a breeding cow or something."

"Breeding cow?" Alex snorts.

"Yeah, think of how cute and powerful my babies are going to be!" I reply in a 'duh' tone.

"I'm sure they will be very beautiful, just like their mother."

Oh goddess, I think I just melted into a puddle of mush. My cheeks are flaming red and an unmovable grin is plastered on my face, showing how happy and embarrassed I am at his declaration.

"Anyway, Vincent, Lucian and I had a meeting with the Alpha whilst you were sleeping. We told him what happened, and we have plans to find the base of the rogues and kill them all before they can start a war. If there's one thing I learnt from my father, it is never to trust a rogue. They wouldn't have been helping Jacinda just out of the goodness of their hearts, and she was too conceited and self-absorbed to suspect that they could be using her I guess. I have no idea what their aim is... but whatever it is... it's not going to be good." Alex sighs.

"Don't worry. You're smart, handsome, charming, and an alpha... you'll figure it out." I smile at him, trying to be nice.

"You think I'm handsome?" Alex smirks again, twirling a strand of my long blonde hair around his fingers.

"Erm... well, you're – you're certainly e-easy on the eye." I admit, flustered.

"Really?" Alex whispers, leaning in closer to me, his scent flooding my senses.

"Y-yes." My voice comes out in a breathless whisper, as I wonder if he is going to kiss me.

But instead of answering me, Alex smiles to himself and draws back, his eyes focused on mine, carefully assessing. Deciding to not make a big deal out of it, I fall back onto the bed, trying to decide when my life turned out so crazy.

"I need to go to the corner shop." I murmur aloud, remembering I need some toiletry items I was meant to get yesterday, but Alex kidnapped me. That feels like such a long time ago.

"I'll come with." Alex instantly says, his dark eyes daring me to disobey him.

"I'll be fine on my own." I retort, not liking being bossed around by him.

"You are not to leave my side from now on Phoebe. We already know that the rogues want you, and now that they know you are something special, they're going to be targeting you. In fact... I think it may be best if you head home... to your dad." Alex reveals, stopping me in my tracks.

What? He wants me to go home? Right after telling me he may love me? I was a fool to think anything has changed. I'm still a distraction from him and his precious erasthai. Once I'm out the picture, he will forget all about me and find happiness with someone else. Stupid Phoebe! My heart feels like it is breaking all over again. Alex is a player through and through, and he won't stop until he gets his ultimate prize; his erasthai. I will always be his second best, and I cannot settle for someone who is obviously wrong for me. Even if my heart is screaming in protest.

"Fine maybe I will leave." I snap, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh Phoebe... don't be like that." He sighs, before softly cupping my chin and turning me to face him. "I don't want you to go, but my feelings aren't important when it comes to your safety. I need to know that you're safe. I want you out of here when we take the rogues down, as battles can get messy, and if anything happened to you... I would never forgive myself or get over it." He tells me softly, comforting me.

But he shouldn't be doing this. He isn't my boyfriend, isn't my lover, isn't my mate... we are barely friends at this point. There is no point in trying with him if in the end I am going to end up alone and heartbroken. Rolling my eyes at his probably fake words I go to turn away from Alex, when he whips me back around and crashes his lips onto mine, in a desperate and greedy kiss. It is full on, open-mouthed and an almost sexual kiss, which I cannot help but respond to right away. As he sucks my lower lip into his mouth, I let out a throaty moan, betraying my plan of making him think he doesn't affect me, and acting like I don't love what he does to me when caught up in the spurs of passion... because I do. I love the way my small body melts into his, and the way our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. His hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer until I'm straddling him, causing a broken moan to erupt out of his throat as my legs wrap around his waist, pulling our body flush against each other. My arms lock around his neck pulling him down slightly, as his tongue ravishes my mouth, each stroke sending me higher into the bliss of heaven.

Suddenly he pulls back, gasping for air, as his forehead leans against mine. His excitement is deliciously digging into me, as I adjust my hips, causing us both to let out whimpers of pleasure. Fvck, we need to calm down.

"Baby you need to stop, or else I won't be able to." He chuckles, raw passion vibrating through his voice, making my thighs and stomach clench.

"Hmm." I mutter, trying to calm my racing heart. Seriously, in a minute I think it's going to jump out of my chest and on to the floor!

"All I've been able to think about is these lips since you kissed me." Alex admits, causing my eyes to dart up to his awaiting ones. "The reason why I hid from you on Thursday... was because I was embarrassed you affect me so much, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to control myself around you." He blushingly admits.

Sucking my bottom lip in between my teeth, I debate whether I should throw caution out of the window and shamelessly beg him to take me right now, or to try calm my arousal down a bit. But the way he is looking at me, possessive and sexily makes me want to choose the first option. God he's toxic. I always loose my mind and cannot control myself around him. He's sex on legs. I'm about to kiss him again, before someone knocks on my door. Alex and I both groan in disappointment. I think he's as eager as I am to continue making out. I try to ignore the butterflies that bubble in my stomach at this thought, but a shy smile spreads itself onto my cheeks at the thought.

"Phoebe? I hope you're decent. I've brought you some food sweetie." Tammy says from the other side of the door.

Looking back over to Alex, I see him looking at me in worry.

"What's wrong?" I ask, whispering, as I know Tammy is only outside.

"Promise me you won't overthink this? Can we just enjoy each other's company for now? I don't want to give this up just yet." Alex admits, raw honesty in his eyes.

And even though I know that in the end, it is going to be me that gets incurably hurt...

"I promise." I whisper back.

The next few chapters have so much drama coming up... see you there!!!

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...
150K 4.6K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
5.5M 258K 69
"I'm a psycho at the bottom of the pack, and you're a warrior built to kill. Isn't it a weird mix?" He shrugs, a wicked grin plastered to his face. ...
6K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...